Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply The Kingdom Of The Angels
The Castle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RabidSquirel

Dangerous Lover

12,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 pm
The large, beautiful castle where the Angel King lives. It is a luxurious place, with many decorations made of gold or silver. In many places, the walls and even ceiling are carved with ornate designs.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

♕═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♕
Nathaniel materialized on his throne still annoyed from his previous interaction, and an intruder roaming around his kingdom didn't help the situation one bit. "I can't allow this to continue...I have to give the order." Nathaniel was getting careless with security around Oshoku, he was being selfish a quality a king shouldn't have. His desire to interact with Moira could've jeopardized his entire race. "I don't wish to be disturbed if I'm needed send whoever it is away. I need to focus..." Closing his eyes, and using all his energy, Nathaniel slowly started scanning the city, for potential spies. "Lailah? An intruder...If I don't do this then I'm no better than the old king." Nathaniel who now was positive his decision was the right one used his power to connect his mind with Lailah so that he can communicate with her without alerting the intruder.

"Lailah, an enemy is stalking you keep your guard up and bring them to me alive, I want to know how they got in before executing them" Nathaniel knew that there was no hostility between the two and that she can take care of herself, but he wanted to give her the chance to let the intruder escape before more people arrive and find them. Nathaniel is a merciful angel, who wanted to avoid bloodshed whenever his emotions allowed him too. "War will start soon, and tomorrow your friends might be the enemy."

♕═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═♕

✪𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Annoyed✪
✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►No one✪
✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► Empty Handed✪
✪𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%✪
✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►I'm rusty as ********. Sorry✪

Ghost_Rios

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image

-His Holiness' Grand Inquisitor-

"How are you ever going to see what I see if you keep staring at the bodies..."

---

It was not unusual to find Augustine roaming about the castle at night. Regularly, it was due to the desire for a midnight snack or missing dinner. Occasionally it was for the tutoring they provided. Tonight, they had received word that tensions in the city were a touch higher than usual. They wanted to confirm with the King's sources to be sure.

Aug's presence was preceded by the solid tap of their heeled boots. Their glowing orange eyes were the only thing one could see considering the fair amount of black the half-breed wore. If delight were something the Inquisitor knew how to display properly, their face would have lit up when they caught sight of who but the King himself.

"One would have thought His Holiness would be in bed by this time. I imagine it proves difficult to run a country when lacking proper rest."
They took a seat on the steps leading up to the throne, their back mostly to Nathaniel. "The children say things aren't so good out there."

---

"Just hope you don't end up on my table..."

Rush and Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Nathaniel who moments ago seemed agitated and annoyed relaxed and was surprisingly content with current affairs. His people were happy and the kingdom's productivity was at an all-time high. The scars of the past were barely visible. Nathaniel's job was over, maybe it was time for him to move on. Nathaniel walked out of the throne room and to his personal quarters. "My time is up..."

{A few moments later}

Nathaniel returned to his throne and waited patiently, for who? No one. Despite his previous conviction, Nathaniel was still hesitant what he was about to do was a big deal, he knew it was the right thing to do, but he also knew many won't be able to understand, and he'd be labeled, the last part didn't bother him, Nathaniel feared them not understanding would cause more chaos. Hearing the heels of a certain someone's boot forced a smile on his face, he found the one person who he could honestly trust with anything. " I haven't slept in ten years...The past still haunts me, but I think it's time for me to finally get some. The rumors are true, we're on the verge of war. I can feel it..." Nathaniel pulled out a letter from underneath his robe and gave it to his loyal inquisitor. "Augustine my dear, I want you to announce to the world that all fallen angels are welcome to come back to Oshoku, and all the charges against them have been dropped. I also want you to tell the world that Oshoku will accept anyone who's willing to stand against injustice and murder. Witches, Humans, Vampires and even Demons, race doesn't matter anymore." Nathaniel then stood up from his throne and walked in front of Augustine, to make what he's about to say feel more personal, and to show how much trust he has in her. "What I'm about to tell you is only for your ears. I'm stepping down as King, I've done all I can as a ruler and I feel like I've exhausted my usefulness. My last two orders as a king are for you to give that letter to Samatheyl, and for you to kill anyone who betrays Oshoku, no more second chances."

✪𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Content✪
✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Augustine ✪
✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►None✪
✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►✪

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

-His Holiness' Grand Inquisitor-

"How are you ever going to see what I see if you keep staring at the bodies..."

---

Augustine was quiet. There was so much to process at once, they had to take a moment to bring their words together, carefully stitching up sentences. They stood, taking the steps down to be even with Nathaniel. "It will be as you wish. If you don't mind, I will have one of the titled angels announce the opening of the gates. The public has yet to be completely welcoming to the idea of a demon half-breed in such a place as the castle. Likely I would be met with some disagreement. I shall do my best though."
They tucked the letter into the front of their vest. "Do you have a successor in mind? Or perhaps a council? In such a transitional time, the people will need leadership. From what I recall of Samatheyl, he has a dreadful loathing for Demons and Vampires, so one must infer that he is not your top nomination."
Aug glazed over the fact Nathaniel had just given them permission to do the one thing he'd expressly forbade when he started as King. With one order, he gave the Inquisitor the strings to pull. Sure, there might be angels giving out the words, but it would be Augustine organizing everything and giving the commands. They placed their hands on Nathaniel's shoulders, giving them a lite squeeze. "Never in all my years did I think I'd hear those words from you. Get some rest for once. I'll set out post haste. You can leave any further instructions in my work space."
They waited just long enough for a farewell before leaving Nathaniel where he stood, disappearing into the shadows.

---

"Just hope you don't end up on my table..."

Rush and Crush

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Nathaniel smiled when Augustine spoke of Samatheyl, he knew Samatheyl's views and disagreed with them completely. He believed that Samatheyl was quickly turning into what he hated the most, someone who's 'Evil'. "That letter is his final test, it will determine how far gone he is. Oshoku is not as strong as it used to be, A lot of great warriors left during the old king's reign. We need them, and the other races now more than ever." Many will not understand Nathaniel's decisions he was being selfish but he does have a reason for his actions and a plan but it's success depended on a lot of volatile variables.

When Augustine left Nathaniel slowly made his way out of the throne room making his way to her work station before he could go and finish the rest of his duties. He still had a few people to talk to.

✪𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Content✪
✪ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Augustine ✪
✪ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►None✪
✪𝔒𝔒ℭ►✪

Rainbow Sunburn

Rush And Crush
Crew

Greedy Noob

The Kingdom Of The Angels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff