[PRP] Momo/Kimaji Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:20 am
(( I'm making so many threads here, haha. XD ))

Dum deee duuum~ dum dum dee. Kimaji had been trying to hunt, but found another distraction. The cub was bent over the river's water, trying to name every leaf she saw float by. Of course, most of them were 'Leafy's, 'Leafer's, 'Leafest's... She was bad at making up names, that was obvious. But next to one paw, was a special leaf she'd named 'mother'. Hers was dead, and she thought she was just lost. But soon, she ets the leaf into the water. Maybe her mum would find it and come look for her?

She seems a little careful lthough, there is a monster in this thing, its big, shiny and has fins, and jumps! Its a fish! The scaryest thing ever! It could eat her in one bite!.. Or maybe a hundred, but she of course, didn't understand that. She still didn't know what was scaryer, that lion, who had a torn up wing, or a fish. Such a hard decision.. If that lion wasen't the storm king, who was he anyways? She didn't know there was more than one god. Or maybe she did, but didn't imagine she'd actually meet one.

Maybe it was jsut some biiig leaf on his shoulder, there coulden't be two storm kings!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:27 am
Mo'onasi, looking a bit out of place as she sometimes did, was slowly trudging along the river, wondering what she'd find today. So much has happened to her lately! After her slumber of such a long time, she's met a shy lioness on the tip of a mountain, a burned up lion in the hot savannah grass, and now she'd made her way into some sort of jungle! How amazing, mortals were...she loved them. They were just so interesting, so kind (if a little wary of her), and overall sweet to one another. Mo'onasi had a darker side; there always was a darker side to Love. And that darker side was shown towards other gods...she didn't much care for them, not after what they did to her. She might trust one or two but...they were so mean to her, and she didn't understand why.

Of course, while all these thoughts were rolling through her head, she slipped and a foreleg dipped into the water, making her tumble nearly headfirst into the water. Flailing around to pull herself out, the adolescent goddess gasped as she crawled back to the river's banks. Well, that certainly woke her up!

"Owwwie...how did I do that?" She shook herself, spritzing water everywhere around her while her coat was not wet, just a sticky damp. Goody, and her wings were all wet now. Nothing smelled better then a stinky wet lioness. She sure didn't look too pleased, with the grimace on her face. "Eww..."

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:39 am
Blue eyes blink, an ear shifting in the direction of the goddess. A splash? Maybe it was a giant leaf! But.. What leaf looks like that? Over all, what leaf crawls out of the water? Had someone fallen in? Gasping, she gives a small sprint in the direction(Wich is oh so slow. xD), only to skid to a halt. Wings. That lioness. Had wings! She takes a carefull step back, what should she do? Go find someone, call Swaii?

Shaking that out of her mind, she takes a few steps forward. She dosen't really seem scary, and has something around her neck, its so funny! She would just go poke it, but decides otherwise, it had wings, you should be more carefull about that. "Hello. " Kimaji offers cautiously.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:44 am
Momo glanced around, not seeing anyone....oh! Down! Yes yes, she saw...a little cub? Well, that was a surprise! She really was hoping that no one saw her trip in the water....

"Umm...hello there" She sulked a bit, wishing that the cub hadn't seen her....but the past was past, so she'd better just get over it quickly. "S-sorry about me being all wet..." Her ears laid against her skull, shyly. "I was uh....thinking a little too much."

Her ears flicked forward, jewels glittering in the pale sunlight that made it's way through the tall trees. Emeralds cut in the shapes of hearts, Mo'onasi bowed her head down to get a closer look at the cub. Hmmm...she looked very harmless, and perhaps quite fun! "Do you think you could tell me where I am..?"

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:50 am
"Kimaji falls in all the time.. Mice are ticky! " She nods, supposig this lioness had fallen in because she was chasing a mouse, even if she'd said that it was because she had been thinking alot.

"I'm not sure.. I only know thats the river! " She nods to the water. Even though wings themselves were quite neat, her largest attention was on the 'necklace' she had. It was the first time she'd seen something like that, so shiny... "Why do you have a leaf? " She asks, unaware that this is a stone. She also notices the other one on the goddess' ear, their so sparkly!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:59 am
Well, that was strange. Was this some sort of water-cub, or something? She'd never heard of that before...she tilted her head, and wondered in that...but then laughed. "Mice are definately sneaky, so hard to catch!" Yes, she'd like this little cub.

She cocked her head to the other side. "Leaf...? Oh, do you mean my jewels?" She gave a little smile and patted the cub on her head. "Do you want to wear ny necklace for a bit?" She felt like she could trust the little cub, and plus, it's not like she could run away with them. And even so, Momo wouldn't care that much. It's not like she enjoyed the gaudyness of being a goddess, but she did think they looked pretty on her.

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:10 am
"Necklace..? " What was a necklace? A fine tied on someone's nack? She nods slowly, what was the lioness talking about? Was that leaf heavy? And why was it shiny? There was also that golden thing honding it, maybe that was a necklace? Or maybe it was some sort of snake! Or something.

And what was that thing on her ear? Was it a necklace too? Or was it something else? Apperently, those things brought more attention than wings. She'd seen wings before, but never that. But that thing also dosen't look entirely like a leaf, aside from the color.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:14 am
Mo'onasi laughed at the little cub, seeing the confusion and curiosity on her face. Well, then! Must teach her something, might be fun! With a little struggle, Momo managed to pull her necklace off. It hung on her paw for a moment, as she explained.

"A necklace is something that goes around your neck. Not too tightly, or heavy...and it's something pretty." Okay, so Momo was a little vain...all gods were. But her vanity was very small compared to the other gods. "It might be a little heavy for you....we'll see." She set the necklade around the cub, which seemed to fit on sorta awkwardly, as it necklace was quite large, and the cub was...pretty small.

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:23 am
Well, pretty was a little obvious, the cub liked what she saw. But when the thing was put on her, she had to sit down to not stumble forwards. But more suprized was when she noticed, the leaf wasen't wobbly and light, it was a tad heavy! "Where did... Whats your name? " She asks rather dumbly, she wanted to know where to get them, she might even find a nice little small one for her! But how could she ask a question like that without knowing this lioness' name?

She remembers the wings, but won't ask about them yet, one question at a time!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:28 am
"Eep, looks a little heavy, hehe, sorry about that!"
The goddess' wings were slowly drying out, as was her fur. It wasn't too smooth though, so her fur was a bit clumpy. She didn't mind, she'd fix it later. Heck, sitting next to the river, she might fall in again!

"Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Mo'onasi." She gave off a bright warm smile. "But you can all me Momo if you'd like, it's easier. What's your name?" Her tail flopped a bit alongside her, curious and a bit happy. She'd come somewhere where there wasn't something drastic happening, it was so nice, and just...quiet.

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:37 am
Kimaji wiggles out of the necklace, so the lioness could have it back, and he didn't have any weight on her neck. "Its ok! " She nods assuringly. "I'm Kimaji. " She grins, tail giving a small swish behind her. "Where does Mo'on... " She pauses, yeah, she'd call her by Momo. "Momo get necklace? " She supposed something like that wasen't just found lying, around, no? Maybe you had to do the Storm King a favour to get one! But wait, she had wings, so she was a goddess too, right? She could just make it for herself if she wanted...

Unless the gods gave her wings as a presnt or something, because she did something very, very good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:41 am
"Well..." Mo'onasi blinked, and thought quickly. Where did she get them? Even her herself didn't even know! She tried to remember back when she was 'born', but really...she couldn't remember. "Well, there's this other God that lives up in the sky...and he makes them for all the gods!" Yes, that'd do! She liked stories like that, so maybe this cub would, too. biggrin And she'd elaborate if the cub pressed on....but otherwise, she really didn't have a clue. "And he makes them bigger when we grow up too!" She fluffed her wings up and gave a happy smile. Yay, that was it, she coudl bet her wings on it!  

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:49 am
"So there isn't only the storm king! " Another god that makes them? That meant there really were other gods! "Are you a god? " Tiltingher hea,d she looks at the wings, those weren't leaves, thats for sure. Leaves didn't come in that color, and she also moved them. But she lifts the necklace as much as she can with a paw, and holds it back to the goddess, she didn't want Momo to loose the necklace, now did she?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:56 am
Oh yes, her necklace! She quickly snatched it from the cub, feeling guilty that she make little Kimaji hold it for so long. She put it back on, letting it rest on her neck and shoulders as always.
"Oh! Yes, I'm a Goddess." She gave a small smile off. "Hehe, I always seem to forget that part." She flushed a bit, nervous that she indeed, again, didn't mention that she was a god. Maybe for the cub, she wouldn't know, but for the others that she's met...was odd that they didn't know. She shrugged to herself and shook her head, letting the necklace rest exactly where it normally did. "That's better..."

Safaia

Trickster

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:05 am
So this was a goddess! At least she was nicer than that god Kimaji had met. He seemed so.. Arrogant and mean. "Are there different gods? I know there's storm king... but is everyone a storm king or queen? " It would be weird if they all had similar gods, all the same thing. Unless it was one for every place! But.. If they were gods, why coulden't just one handle it? Maybe a couple but... Everyone was different, why would gods be alike?  
[PUB] Umande'mfuni

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff