Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
OK I have 2 new messages for PMs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is my new PMs about?
  A REPORT WARNING
  Something related to a report or something you did
  I dunno
  From Shikume, she's worried about you
  From a friend
  From a stupid automated thing from Gaia that isn't anything serious or something.
  From a random Gaian
  SCARED TO CHECK LIKE YOU ARE T_T
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:18 pm
I am too scared to check them. What do you think they are? crying I DON"T WANT TO CHECK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm
Ok nevermind they both were stupid. I thoguht they would give me a warning from a GAIA MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying

SO yeah I hate myself. crying I hope I don't get warned or anything.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 am
Was one of them the message about buying flynn's booty really cheap?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 am
cool4
NO. I am scared right now. I have one new private message, so now I am scared that it is the warning or something. sad Cuz I am scared. I really am. I hope it isin't something horrible. crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
NO. I am scared right now. I have one new private message, so now I am scared that it is the warning or something. sad Cuz I am scared. I really am. I hope it isin't something horrible. crying

I'm sure it's nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 am
Are you seriously letting paranoia kick your a**? emotion_eyebrow  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm
Recently I have been getting some random messages from names I don't know, I don't think it's anything to worry about but I wonder why they bother to message me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:15 pm
I got two last night from the same guy giving me youtube links of video's that had people with cyst's.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm
Nope nothing. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! IT has been almost 2 weeks. I have received nothing. I hope it continues to be nothing. Cuz it is stupid.

HEY COOL4 I AM GOING TO GET SOME ******** PACK OF ROPE AND I AM GOING TO FREAKEN CHOKE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DOES IT* AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ME!!!!!!!

Would you report me? YEs or no?

Are you freaken kidding me? Cool4 I love you, just giving an exanple. But you should never think text is the real thing. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 pm
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been scared since the 5th of semptember when I got reported from that stupikd place or whatever it is called I fuse to call it in rthis place. crying

It has been almost 2 weeks (2 weeks if I survive until thursday the 19th) I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I GUESS THEY GAVE UP!!!

Or else they laid off stupid mods from Gaia in crap cuz GAIA ONLINE IS DYING IN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! SOO SFUPIDE  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Nope nothing. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! IT has been almost 2 weeks. I have received nothing. I hope it continues to be nothing. Cuz it is stupid.

HEY COOL4 I AM GOING TO GET SOME ******** PACK OF ROPE AND I AM GOING TO FREAKEN CHOKE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DOES IT* AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ME!!!!!!!

Would you report me? YEs or no?

Are you freaken kidding me? Cool4 I love you, just giving an exanple. But you should never think text is the real thing. emo

I should report you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:34 pm
Duuuude Aoi. Your posts are going to be reset to zero if you get banned'ddeded.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:41 pm
It's been like over 2 weeks now. I hope they gave up cuz the Gaian mods don't care anymore. Cuz they know now that the ******** real world is a 100% worse than what text says. I mean really. Gaia is soo stupid and outdated, pop 2k and s**t, so yeah, no one knows what anime is anymore. Where when I was in high school it was like a trend from like 2004-2007 in s**t, until Geneon and ADV went gone in stuff, then it started to die. Then my brother Blaine went on a horrible out of print sale where he has to buy anime DVDs cuz they are out of print in crap.

I am soo surprised that the most expensive anime dvds I own are the Sonic X series. They are horribly out of print, especially the chaos emerald chaos, and the egg moon saga dvds.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:45 pm
cool4
I should report you.
Your stupid.

SEE? REAL LIFE IS a million times worse than this stupid internet site. I HOPe gaia gets shut down some day. Maybe they chose to not ban me cuz I have donated ******** over 200$ or more to them to get the ******** donation item in crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baning me is like losing an extra 100$ a year in crap for their ******** site since I HAVE BEEN donating to GAIA since like 2005. Banning me is like getting rid of the one who is supporting them, so getting rid of me could mean the end of their ******** website. stare So they need me.

I mean ******** really? I have ******** 300$ in my bank account right now and I have no idea what to do with it right now since I pay no bills or anything except a 30$ gas bill and I doubt my girlfriend would charge me for rent or anything cuz she would say to me like "THE $ I PAY FOR BILL IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BEAU!!" So yeah. I have no use for money right now. I have over 300$ in my account I have no idea what to do with it right now. So yeah. Except for alcohol but that is like only 13$. I will have over 600$ in my account in 2 weeks from now and I will not know what to do with it.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
I should report you.
Your stupid.

SEE? REAL LIFE IS a million times worse than this stupid internet site. I HOPe gaia gets shut down some day. Maybe they chose to not ban me cuz I have donated ******** over 200$ or more to them to get the ******** donation item in crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baning me is like losing an extra 100$ a year in crap for their ******** site since I HAVE BEEN donating to GAIA since like 2005. Banning me is like getting rid of the one who is supporting them, so getting rid of me could mean the end of their ******** website. stare So they need me.

I mean ******** really? I have ******** 300$ in my bank account right now and I have no idea what to do with it right now since I pay no bills or anything except a 30$ gas bill and I doubt my girlfriend would charge me for rent or anything cuz she would say to me like "THE $ I PAY FOR BILL IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BEAU!!" So yeah. I have no use for money right now. I have over 300$ in my account I have no idea what to do with it right now. So yeah. Except for alcohol but that is like only 13$. I will have over 600$ in my account in 2 weeks from now and I will not know what to do with it.

Cool Is not stupid.

What do you mean out of print?

Save your money, or get that health insurance you always wanted. (: There's lots you can do with your money.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff