Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Introduce yourself!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free
  gold
  yes!
View Results

robertcros
Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 am
Hey Guys, I'm robertcros. You can call me josh, I'm 22 (23 in April). I'm a teacher and a dancer. I like to write, paint, sing, act, and dance.
So there is a little bit about me! YOUR TURN!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 pm
Ahm, Hello, I'm Toni, you can call me that, or my username, I'm an engineering student, 18 years old, I like cooking, drawing, music, playing the piano, accordion, cats, videogames, and just a lot of stuff, I'm from Chile, so I also speak Spanish, and I intend to learn Japanese, nice to make you all acquaintances!  

OneiriCat

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nostalgic_River_shadow

Quotable Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:58 pm
Im River. I like cats halloween christmas and easter o3o i enjoy dancing when no one is looking and i love to sing out loud even if im a bad singer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 pm
Hello everyone. I am Electorica or Liz. What ever you prefer. I just turned 22, yikes. I dont feel this old. I am an Art History and Fine Arts Major. I do a lot of acrylic paintings. I'm not sure what else to say about my self. Oh! I am a coffee addict and a book blogger (BookTube).  

Electronica Babe

Cute Garbage

19,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm
Hi all, I'm Akoti, but you can just call me Akoti razz

I'm 16, almost 17, and i love video games, especially animal crossing razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:07 pm
Hello I'm cheruchu, I just got AC:NL and Im excited. I played AC:wild world before new leaf.  

CheruChu
Vice Captain

Devoted Citizen

Teh Son

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:33 pm
Hey guys, I'm 16 and bought AC for myself a couple weeks ago. I am a veteran of the gamecube version (extensively) and of Wild World. I hope to have fun with all of you here biggrin .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm
Hi guys!

The name's Malice, pleased to meetcha! I'm currently 18 and graduating this spring. I reside in the suburbs of Arizona..

I love anime and anything to do with Japan. (( No, I'm not a weaboo )) I'm a huge Bleach fangirl... -///w///- hurr hurr...

I also love Animal Crossing. My love for it started when I was about 10. I was visiting my dad's house and he let me play Wild World on his DS. I liked the game so much that he bought me and my siblings a Nintendo Gamecube along with the original Animal Crossing. And when I was 12 I got Wild World and a DS. And THEN, this Christmas, I got New Leaf. biggrin

If you'd like to schedule a hangout with me, please send me a private message here on Gaia to arrange a time and date.

Malicesu

Friendly Lunatic

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:03 am
hello names cloud read yall can call me "cloud" thow and no its not a card capter refrence its a long store.im 27 going on 28 next month(dont ever wish me fappy birth dar...i hate geting older. i am. one of the fue and far between guys that do.)
im a sit at home tgamer and un less asleep im ether playing games or waching anime. i hope we all can get along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am
Hey guys I'm pewh, or Alex. I'm 17, and I run a lot. I'm actually running the Disney Half marathon in a week! I had AC:WW for years but then my DS broke so I recently got a 3DS and AC:New Leaf! I can't wait to play more and build my town as big and well done as all of y'alls!

pewh

Timid Sex Symbol

cycloneblaze

Golden Perfectionist

12,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm
Hello peoples! Cycloneblaze here cat_wink
My actual name is Michael. I have yet to get the newest animal crossing, but I enjoy playing the Wild Word version as well as the GameCube version of Animal Crossing.
Some hobbies and interests of mine would be playing the piano and the tenor saxophone, building robots, reading (when I get to it), video games, cross country, and basketball. Nice to meet you all!

I will be getting New Leaf soon! So you might see me around more often cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:12 pm
I'm Kristin and I like things eek  

Meddlesome Pixie

Hilarious Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ysaethwr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 pm
HI!! I'm Cadwyn and I'm relatively new to Animal Crossing! I'm excited to meet other people who play, and am willing to swap friend codes. I'm 23, love to draw, and want a town full of deer and goats and sheep and generally all the horned things. Maybe also a mandrill.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 am
Greetings, i am Shadow BlackJinouga, SBJ for short, im 21 and have been playing ACNL since shortly after its release date, my town is called Draknos, so named after the origin home of my 3 main sonic OC's, to which i have named my 3 charactors on ACNL, Shadow, Flame and Violet, do not judge just because sega has a hedgehog called shadow my 3 arent hedgehogs but Jinouga instead.

being part of a Starfox Clan on Colors!3D i create Starfox designs cos the leader was impressed on how well my logo designs were, ive created most of the playable SF charactors, Fox, Falco, Slippy Peppy etc.  

Shadow BlackJinouga

lavolpes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:14 am
'Ello, I am lavolpes! On this day, I have returned to GaiaOnline after five years with this new account and I don't know why; it just happened.

It took me 20+ restarts of AC:NL to find the town map that fit most of my picky tastes.  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games