Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] An Unexpected Date...? {Mel & Boaz} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:31 pm
Mel stood just outside the cafe, trying very hard not to pace back and forth. Her curls were actually up in a ponytail. Instead of the skirt from early, she was now in jeans and a simple button up three quarter sleeve shirt in light pink. Pulling out her phone, she was almost scared to think she might have been stood up, or he couldn't actually find the place.

Sticking her phone back into her pocket, she glance towards the cafe. It was a good thing it was a quiet night, or she would be worried about not getting a plate.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:35 am
It wasn't Boaz's nature to be late for anything much lest an impromptu meeting that he himself had set up barely six hours ago in the consultation room of the Orthopaedic clinic in Destiny City General Hospital upon learning of Mel's original intention for her visit way before her next scheduled appointment. He hadn't any problems with locating the cafe at all going by the directions that she had given him over the phone but as luck would have it, he made a wrong turn en route and the mistake cost him precious minutes, hence his seeming tardiness as he hurried over to where Mel was waiting for him with an apologetic look on his face.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. I made a left turn way too early and ended up on the wrong street. Have you been waiting out here for long?" His outfit was much more plain in stark comparison to hers, having chosen something comfortable in the form of a dark brown sweatshirt and faded navy blue jeans.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 pm
Mel eyes lit up when she saw Boaz finally. She was so glad he hadn't stood her up, but now she understood why he was late. Shaking her head, she just grins at him as she chuckles "Its alright, really. I don't mind waiting, and I was only waiting like two minutes honestly." okay so maybe it was ten, but she wasn't going to make him feel bad.

They were here to have fun, and talk...

Holding her hand out, she motions towards the cafe "I promise you won't regret this. It a really nice place, and very quiet, so we can chat and not have to worry about anything."pulling the door open, she gives a smile to the hostess as she holds up her hand to indicate it was just two of them.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:54 pm
"Good to hear that. It wouldn't be good if you caught a cold while waiting out here." Boaz had a smile on his face the moment he came to know that Mel hadn't been kept waiting for long. He wasn't really sure if this would count as a date but as far as he was concerned, date or not, a guy wasn't supposed to keep a girl waiting for him, especially out on a cold evening like this.

Following the hostess' lead to an available table, he pulled the chair out and waited for her to take the seat before taking a seat himself. "This is a really nice place indeed. Did it come up fairly recently? I don't recall anyone on campus mentioning it while I was still a student at DCU." He shared his observations, deciding that making small conversations like this was as good as any for now while they warmed up to each other prior to getting to the purpose behind this meeting later in the evening.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:14 pm
Mel slips into the chair before she nods "Its actually only a year old. It actually opened up a month before I started at the university." looking over the menu, she chews on her lip for a brief moment "I really love the tea here as well as the latte. Not to mention the pies are amazing." setting her menu back down, she looks up at him before she looks back down "Thank you, for actually coming to meet me Boaz. Honestly I was scared that I might have scared you off." she gives a weak chuckle, almost sure before this little gathering was over, she would mess this up somehow.

"So is there anything you want to ask me? I mean, its probably a shock to have a patient be as pushy as I am." she pauses when she realizes that sounded bad "I mean not to say that probably hasn't happen before. Your so handsome, the girls must be throwing themselves at you" she mentally kicks herself a couple of times.

At the moment, she just wanted to hide.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm
"I see. I gather that it's a favourite haunt of yours and your university friends? I'll have to get at least one of them then. Especially if the recommendation is coming from a regular." Boaz was glad for the momentary distraction, even if it came in the form of the menu and led the conversation to the unspoken question of what would be good to go for given that this was his first time to this particular cafe. At least it beat risking an awkward silence falling between them the moment they ran out of random topics to break the ice.

"Pleasure's all mine really Miss Reese. As a matter of fact, I do. You're a rather attractive lady yourself so I can't help but wonder why you'll pick me instead of the many other eligible guys among your peers." He had to admit that Mel's decision to take the conversation to the direction he had originally intended for himself to initiate was bold. It caught him entirely by surprise but he tried not to let that show as he posed to her the question that had immediately crossed his mind the moment she vocalized her interest in him. He wasn't terribly bothered by it. Just curiosity on his own part was all.

"I... I'm not as much of a head turner as you're making me out to be really." He added sheepishly, choosing not to comment on the latter bit about girls throwing themselves at him as he lifted a finger to lightly scratch at his cheek.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 am
Mel smiles as she shakes her head "Please call me Mel, and yes it is one of my favorite haunting grounds. I mean, I can come here to work on my studies and not worry about being brother. Great food, very quiet, and free wi-fi. Honestly what's not to like?" she chuckles as she feel a blush rise on her cheeks from being called attractive "I personally don't care for guys my age to tell you the truth. Most of them even at twenty are immature. That not to say all of them are, just I would have have a conversation with a guy. Instead of them acting like they care so they can get into my pants." she shrugs as she smiles to him.

"And your very handsome Boaz, why do you doubt that? I mean, you have that handsome baby face, and to add to it, those blue eyes. How your not already taken is a shock to me." she looks down as she closes her eyes "And I'm rambling, I'm so sorry." she went quiet as she chew on her bottom lip.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:29 pm
"Indeed. It is a gem to a university student when you put it that way." Boaz nodded in agreement then leaned back in his seat. "I see. Our age difference doesn't bother you one bit then?" It didn't bother him in all honesty and he wasn't planning to write her off just yet until they had the chance of getting to know each other at least. Still, he thought that it was at least fair that he pointed that out to her lest she had a rude shock with the realization subsequently.

He was quick to intervene so as to let her know that he didn't mind her talking at all, a smile on his face as he gave her a reason behind his still being single. "It's alright Mel. I don't mind really. I may not seem the part at the moment between us both but I can easily rattle your ears off if I don't watch myself. As for that, I um wasn't actively looking with school first and then work kind of took over my life..." It was partly true depending on how one chose to see it but it would do for now.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:42 am
Mel arches a brow, before she shakes her head "I just turned twenty, beside my dad is almost eight years older then my mom. And they are pretty much the picture perfect married couple." she laughs alittle as she thought about her parents. She didn't think there was a time where she worried that things were bad between them, and that was what she wanted "Age to me, is nothing but a number." she just wanted someone she could be with and share her life.

Looking down, she closes her eyes "So were both in the same boat. Not really looking, and yet here we are." she gives him a small smile as she looks back up at him "So how about we chat and learn about one another. If we find that neither of us have anything in common, we will part on good terms." simple as that.

"We go back to being patient and doctor."

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am
"Fair enough. I suppose I'll start the ball rolling then." Boaz found himself agreeing with what Mel said about age being nothing more than just a number. After all, he too was a firm believer that what really kept a couple together for a good many years really boiled down to their personalities, interests and how they treated each other on a day to day basis.

Having said that though, he wasn't quite sure how to go about this so he opted for a simple self introduction with his full name, age and vocation before stopping to let Mel have her turn. "Boaz Crawford. Twenty five. Second year Orthopaedic resident at Destiny City Hospital."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 pm
Mel couldn't hide how thrilled she was that he wasn't writing her off, and was actually going along with this. Visibly relaxing, she chuckles as she mentally says his name in her head. It was different, and she couldn't help but like it. Lifting a hand, she brush a curl from her face as she chuckles "Melinda Reese, twenty. I'm going into my second year at Destiny City University, currently studying Music Composing."

She leans back as she crosses her legs, looking him over for a moment "I also do gymnastic, and spend most of my free time outdoors. I'm from England, came to Destiny City to study at Crystal Academy." she paused to allow him to take that all in.

Nope not at all nervous....

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:02 am
"Music Composing. Is there an instrument that you favour or is this something on a larger scale like an orchestra?" Music. While it wasn't a subject that Boaz was well acquainted with, his interest in the topic still showed through the look in his eyes as he tried to gain a better understanding on the major that Mel had just shared that she was aiming for. Leaning back in his seat, he nodded a few times, smiling the entire time.

"I see. Why Destiny City if you don't mind me asking?" Being a born and bred citizen of the city, he really had to wonder what it was about the city that he lived in that drew people from other parts of the world. Surely it had to be something that was worth plucking up the courage to willingly separate one from their immediate family in a foreign land. His family resided on the other end of the city and even then he found himself lamenting form time to time over the distance that separated him from them.

"This may be me jumping way ahead of myself but... do you see yourself settling down here eventually or are you planning to head back to England when you're done with your studies?" He was probably taking this a little too seriously but he felt that it was something really important to cover upfront especially since he knew that it wasn't going to be easy for him to practise his profession in another country contrary to popular belief. It wasn't entirely impossible if he wanted to go that far but he had certain commitments to his family here.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 am
Mel knew the answer instantly to his question "I have a cousin who lives here in Destiny City. We were best friends growing up when I came to visit them, but then when school started.." she paused as she frowns a little "My father and mother didn't have time with my brother falling ill. So I swore when I hit high school, I would try to get back here. Lucky for me, Crystal Academy took me in on a scholarship thanks to my music." she push her hair from her face as she looks up to Boaz "Destiny City, its nothing like England. I can act how I wish. Be who I want to be, without worrying about what others will think."

His next question caught her off guard, enough that she actually found herself blush as she looks down at her lap "Destiny City is my home now, I don't plan on leaving here at all actually. I hope one day I can find love, and settle down. Not the whole white fence or anything, just someone who loves me. " she looks back up as she smile "I just want to enjoy life, that all."

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:57 am
"I see." With a pensive expression on his face, Boaz paused for a moment just as the hostess approached the table to take down their order. Getting a cappuccino for himself, he waited till she had made a note of what Mel wanted before resuming. "Your family... they're all for this then?"

Maybe it was just him being old school and all. But he really couldn't imagine any loving parent being a willing party in allowing their precious daughter to reside on a different continent all on her own. While it was reassuring to learn that his earlier concern had been for naught, it remained to be seen if she was the head strong type who was unwilling to compromise and would want everything done her way.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm
Looking up at the hostess, Mel smiles as she orders herself a mocha latte, and a small slice of cheesecake. Turning her eyes back to Boaz, she lifts her finger to her mouth to tap her lip only for a moment "My mother and father, while they wish I could stay in England...want me to be happy. They only made me promise that I had to come visit them often, which I do plan on doing." she set her hand back down on the table as she looks down.

"England got to be hard for me, because of my brother passing. My parents understand, that I just need to be on my own for a bit. I need to learn who I am, where I belong. And they support me, and I love them for it." she pauses as she keeps her eyes on the table.

She wasn't really sure what else she could say, it was the truth.

baby_gwing

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces