Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am
User Image
User Image

All you women who want a man of the __ streets ▪▪ ☠
xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx
JUST KEEP A COMING AND PUT YOUR ◞ !HAND OUT TO ME
Cause I*M THE ONE: WHO*S` GONNA MAKE YOU ▬▬ BURN ▬▬

xxxxxi*m like littleevil I ➸ - - get UNDER↓ your skin
xxxJUSTxxxLIKExxxAxxxBOMBxxxTHAT*SxxxREADYxxxTOxxxBLOWxxx!!

Aaron grabbed at the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. His ribs still looked bruised. Maybe a hot bath would be great for him. Unzipping his pants, Aaron eased his legs out of each long length of fabric before setting it aside. After stripping off the next layer of clothing, his underwear, he was finally nude and prepared for the bath that has been calling their names. First, Aaron slipped under the hot water, soaking up his body. Then, Ana entered the insanely large bathtub with him and rested her head on his strong shoulder. His opposite arm reached out and his hand caressed the side of her face that wasn't leaned against him. His thumb stroked over her soft cheekbone before it dropped back on his lap in the water. Aaron rested his head atop of her own. How she confessed to him, it was as if they still had stories to share. That they still needed to release their horrible pasts on each other and confess secrets that haunted them now. Aaron knew that he had some of that. "We'll be fine. We've been through so much. We'll so be free from most of the nightmares that plagues our minds."

Sam could feel the passion every time their lips met. though it seemed strange, but she could feel how sorry he was and that he truly loved her within the kisses. Her ring sat glistening in the sun, radiating off sun rays and showing of it's pure perfection. Almost taunting Sam into saying yes once again, though he wasn't actually proposing this time. The ring was edging her to go through with the wedding again and that she can guarantee that this won't happen again: the absence of Logan's presence. Sam let her hand rub from the back of his neck, over his shoulders, and down his arms until they pawed at the hem of his jeans. She truly loved the man hovered atop of him. She was sure of it what seemed like ages ago, but that love intensified when they thought that they were to have babies. Kids. At the time, it seemed like such a good idea. Now? Now that Sam accepted the gruesome in this job, she knew that bringing kids in this is selfish. Sam forced all this negativity at the back of her head as she placed perfectly aligned kisses on Logan's lips.

Aaron later that day was back on the bed after the bath as promised. He remained there, clearly bored with watching crappy cable. "You sure you don't need me to do anything?" asked Aaron to Ana eagerly, just desperate to do something. Anything. He brushed his hand across Ana's cheekbone, gently and almost barely. If he couldn't do anything action wise outside of the motel room, then how about he make sure that Ana's comfortable. "You're really beautiful. Anyone ever tell you that?" Aaron gave her his most charming grin, one that he could muster up since it takes hard thinking for him to be even a lick of charming. He can't seem to remember pulling it off the night that he met her.

After Logan and Sam were done having sex, pleasuring themselves to the full extent, Sam kept the white sheet wrapped around her as she left the bed and walked towards the window. The sun beams on her face always made her smile. They were so high up, and the building across the street wouldn't even see her. The railing on the balcony helped. Sam brought her thumb nail between her teeth and just started thinking. Thinking about all the choices she made, how she ended up here. From a singer at a low paying bar where boys wanted to see her legs and her chest hiked up to her ears. To this: running everywhere with Logan. Sam would run, she would run far, as long as Logan was by her side, holding her hand along the way. Turning to Logan on the bed, Sam smiled. Walking forward to the man in bed, she looked at the table beside the bed and bit her bottom lip. Grabbing the engagement ring, Sam smiled gently to herself and slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Laying atop of Logan, Sam rested her head on his bare chest. "Hey, you."

O O C Aaron's outfit | Samantha's outfit | Aaron's car |

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

After the most amazing bath ever possible, Ana was all smiles and sunshine as she was dried, in warm pi’s and laying in bed with Aaron. Although the cable wasn’t five star material, Ana was just happy to be able to finally relax and spend time with Aaron without them having to look behind their backs or worry about what their next move was to get Logan. This right here…. This is it Ana…. No more hiding…. No more fear…. You have a future here…. A really good one… she thought to herself as she moved her body closer to Aaron’s. But a few moments later Aaron was asking if there was anything he could do. She knew he was just desperate to so something, but he couldn’t get out of that bed, god so help her if she had to get restraints to tied him down she would. She was about to respond when she saw the look in his eyes. Ana starred lovingly at the male as he stroked her cheek and told her she was beautiful. She grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles softly ”Yes I have. But it’s never been as true as right now” she said softly as she leaned up to give him a peck on the lips before she got up and out of bed. Ana walked over to her bag and pulled out a deck of cards. Walking back she grab be the tray she used for Aaron to eat in bed. Placing the tray between them, she turned to Aaron ”Let’s play poker… With a Twist” she said as she laid out the cards. ”Winner of each round gets to ask the other a question.. If the asked doesn’t want to answer, they have to reveal and embarrassing secret” she continued. Ana grinned and said ”Deal?” as she looked up from the cards to the male. No more secrets she though to herself as she grinned happily.

Logan woke, he had almost forgot where he was, and how he’d gotten there until he left a hand stroke across his chest. Logan relaxed and shut his eyes once more, he let the trance of her stroking fingers bring him to a place where nothing but peace existed. When she lifted herself from the bed, he waited and listened. Hearing the rustle of sheets and the opening of a door. He opened his eyes to see Sam standing outside, the sun surrounding her. Logan’s heart stopped as he starred at the woman before him. She looked so at peace with everything, she looked so perfect staining there in the light of the morning sun, he couldn’t help but watch her as she stood there, in all her beauty. When she came back to him, he smiled at her, the ring once more on his finger. ”Hey yourself beautiful” he whispered softly to her. You really are just so beautiful Samantha he thought as he wrapped his arms around the woman. This woman that drove him mad, made him want to spend hours wasting away in a bed just to stare upon her face and make the sweetest love to her. Make her feel like she was the only woman left in the world. Make her know she was forever the only person who would ever matter to him. You are mine and I am yours… Till death do us part… he thought to himself as his lips pressed lightly on the top of her head.

Ana's Outfit || Logan's Outfit || Ana's Car || Logan's Car ||

[[ooc: ]]

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx

Aaron watched as Ana lifted herself away from the comfy, motel bed and collected cards and the tray from earlier in her grasps. The tray was placed on the bed between he and Ana, giving some space between them and allow them to be able to play some cards. When Ana said to play poker with a twist, Aaron's eyebrows kink up in interest. However, her plan of twist was to share a secret, which Aaron was fine with, though he thought there would be less clothing involved through each win. With a click on his tongue, Aaron commented, "And here I thought you meant strip poker by 'twist'." He was simply teasing Ana, and made sure that she knew so with his grin. "Alright. Deal. No running away from any gory details," warned Aaron with a tint of amusement in his tone. However, Aaron prepared himself for the cards to be shuffled in front of them.

Sam let her head rest on Logan's bare chest as her hand was placed beside her face, the big ring sparkling with the sunlight. It glistened in Sam's hazel eyes as she was still in awe over such perfection. Even after a few days, she was still shocked that this was hers and it was on her left ring finger. Just wait until she get the actual wedding band. Though she'll have a wedding ring instead of this engagement ring, she'll still wear both, a symbol of how much she loves him. Sitting up, using her elbow for support, Sam looked down at the man. "So, tell me, Danvers, how are we going to pull this off? I mean, it won't be long until they find out that it isn't you in that cell and if we are going to have a wedding, gown and suit and all, then I am so unprepared. I mean, I don't even have a dress!" This sort of speed in her tone just how nervous she was. Not that she was nervous that she was going to spend the rest of her life with Logan, but because she was completely unprepared for their small wedding. Sure, it was just going to be the two of them and a priest, but little or not, Sam wanted to have white gown and all. Not a small, sunny dress that goes to her knees. If they were going to have a wedding, she was going to be selfish and have a dress. "I don't even know where to look. I don't even know how I'm gonna do my hair and my makeup." Sam let out a soft laugh at herself and dropped her face in her hands as she remained sitting up. Her exposed back was to him now. Lifting her face away from her hands, Sam sighed with an amused pout. "I must sound like a train wreck."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana laughed a little when Aaron said they had a deal, adding that she was not to leave out any gory details. She grinned "Same rule applies to you mister" she said as she laid out the cards and put down the deck "I wanna hear all those gory details" she said with a sly grin and she looked at her hand before looking at the cards laid out between them, visible. She looked at Aaron with the evilest of grins "I'm in" she said with confidence of someone who'd played poker more times then they cared to admit. But in reality, Logan had taught her how to play, and the two were never doing much else at the time beside spending endless nights in bed. So she only played on a rare occasion, or when one of her one night stands asked to play a round of strip poker. Ana wasn't half bad, she wasn't a pro, but she'd managed to get a few guys nude before she'd had to strip off one of her under garments. Besides, what was the fun in always winning?.

Logan listened to Sam, loving how she'd been thinking about everything, from the wedding right down to his suit. He leaned up and pressed his lips to hers "I'll make a few calls" he said as he pressed his lips to her forehead and slowly sat up. Logan reached for his phone and walked off towards the small kitchen. He called a few people, and after a few minutes, he was back with a huge grin splitting his face. "Someone's coming in an hour with a few designer dress and another at the same time with a few suits" he said "That way I can't see the bride in her dress before our wedding tomorrow at noon" he said with a grin "You may want to call your family and let them know. I'll have two jets waiting for them, I've called a few friends, they'll be present as well" he said as he looked at her "After dress picking though, you have to choose a cake and decor from a planner who was more than happy to receive my call at last night" he said as he slipped into the bed beside her "That sound okay?" he asked hoping he hadn't overwhelmed her with too much. But she did have a point They will catch on eventually that it's not you in that holding cell, you need to work fast here Logan he thought to himself as he waited for Sam to say or do something.

[[ooc: Sorry been a tad bit busy, moving houses and stuff ]]

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron watched as Ana professionally shuffled the deck as if she knew what she was doing. Well, shuffling cards was easy, and laying them out, or even just beginning a game of poker; but Aaron had to admit: there was a certain grace she had when she did these actions, as if she knew what she was doing, how to do it, and was confidence with her moves. It told him all the more about her. As a detective, he has a keen sense in observation, and her body movements was telling him a few lingering unknown facts. Still brought a small smile to his face. Looking at his cards, he winced behind the paper. He didn't have a good hand. And by her smirk, he knew that she had a pretty good share of cards in her palms. "I think I might need to prepare myself for the first hand," he joked playfully with his big, child-like grin. Laying down his cards, Aaron arched a brow at the woman across from him.

Sam groaned playfully when Logan said that he were to make a few calls. "No," she moaned with a big grin. Thinking that it was for the best, to inform his buddies out there that he would pretend to be in jail or some sort. Nonetheless, in the end, Samantha let Logan leave the room. Laying there on the bed, blanket draped over her bare body, Sam put her index between her teeth, trying to tame her excited grin. But it was damn near impossible now. When hearing Logan enter the room back again, Sam stood on her knees and hugged the crisp white sheets to her chest, watching as he approached closer. Sam's sly grin faltered into awe when Logan explained just what the random need of a phone call was. For her gown and his suit. For the cake. For the wedding in general. The small wedding that Sam thought was going to be just them was turned into a big blow out that seemed.. normal. Honestly, Sam clasped her hands to her mouth, the sheets falling to the bed, but she didn't care. Logan was able to pull off something so beautiful and amazing. As soon as Logan slipped under the sheet, Sam did too, leaned atop of him, looking at his eyes. "You truly are the greatest man, Logan," admitted Sam, her voice cracking in the middle of it. She couldn't help it. Very little tears leaked out, but they were of happy tears. Because of everything that happened. Because of her fairy tale ending. Because of Logan's strong efforts in this wedding. Because of everything."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:22 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Turning to Aaron, she waited and watched as the male flinched at his card, a grin splitting her face at the action. I've totally got him! she thought to herself as she watched him flip his cards. Ana's grin couldn't possibly grow anymore, she flipped her cards and revealed her four of a kind with a smug look upon her face. "Four of a kind! That means I win!" she said as she did a little happy dance on the bed before she collected the cards and started to reshuffle them. Ana thought long and hard about what she wanted to ask, finally she decided to ask him something small. As she re-dealt the cards she asked "Were you ever going to go to that interview? The one I had Morelli set up for you?.. I mean I know you couldn't because of everything that's happened... But it if hadn't... Would you have gone?". Ana knew it was a stupid question, but it had been bothering her a little. Ever since. It was just nagging at her, from the back of her head and it just wouldn't stop. So Ana decided to help ease it by asking.

Listening to Sam made Logan smile. He placed his hands on her cheeks and stroked his thumbs across them, erasing the tears from their soft surfaces. Leaning down he pressed his lips to hers "I would do anything for the most important person in my life" he said as he kissed her with a passion he'd never known till now. When the kiss ended, he kissed her nose "What do you want to do till you're forced to make a million decisions?" he asked her with a smile. Logan knew Sam had a lot of scars from her past, although, unlike Ana, her's weren't visible. It was much harder to know what these scars were, Logan knew he would erase them as they came. He'd wiped them away as he encountered them. He was going to make Sam the happiest woman alive, he wouldn't allow anything to ever hurt her again. Logan continued to smile at Sam as he waited for her to tell him what she wanted to do.

[[ooc: Sorry ): ]]

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:11 am
User Image
User Image

Aaron laughed in mock pain when Ana beat him in the first round of their game of poker. "A troubled past and I couldn't have picked up on a game of poker?" joked Aaron as he grinned to the proud Ana across from him. As Ana shuffled the cards, Aaron was thinking of a past childhood memory that he could share, unaware that Ana was thinking of a question herself. He thought that he was to share whatever he wanted, but instead was granted a question. It wasn't a bother, since it also gave him an idea of what she meant. "I love being a detective. I do. And I'm good at what I do. But I dunno, Ana. What if the other criminals I've locked up were just.. emotionally abused like you? What if they were innocent? I dunno if I could face that."

Samantha trailed a hand up his bare chest, over his broad, strong shoulder, and up to mix in the back of his head. Her fingers tangled in his hair, a smile worn on her soft features, and tear stained eyes resting on Logan's face. She couldn't believe how much she could love one man. Even through everything that they have been together. If it weren't for this idea, she wasn't sure what she would be doing right now. Sobbing, but not of tears of joy. Now she was happy. Now Samantha felt great. Excited even. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Samantha brought him closer to him, as if that was possible anymore. She just wanted to feel his body pressed against hers, to feel that he was actually there with her and this wasn't all an alcoholic dream. Laying with her back on the sheets underneath her, she pressed Logan's chest against hers, hands resting at the back of his neck. She gazed lovingly in his eyes, smiling at him. But her smile faltered into something of sadness and her eyes flickered with sorrow. "I just want you to know.. I'm opening my heart to you. No, I'm giving my heart to you. And I'm terrified. Because when I do this, my heart is in your hands and you have the option to hold it or to crush it. And I don't want you to crush my heart, I want you to cherish it and treat it like the fragile touch it is. Because I love you, Logan Danvers. You brought a side out that I never thought I possessed. You know so much about me, and you only needed to read my eyes when doing this. You're such an amazing man, and with my heart in your palms, I feel like it won't be enough. Like I need to provide you something else, anything else, than a small heart."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

When Aaron spoke of not being able to play poker she laughed softly "I only know how to play because it was easier then spending the day listening to Logan b***h about people and other things" she said as she continued to shuffle. When Aaron answered her question, Ana stopped shuffling for a split second before she blinked and continued. She knew it was hard to think like that, and she knew sometimes that was the reason people did the horrible things that they did, but even so.... Looking up, Ana looked Aaron in the eyes and said with a serious tone "Doesn't matter..... You've faced the same struggles as me Aaron... You did something good with your past and your scars... No ones perfect... We are all good and bad... But it's whether or not we choose to act on the bad that defines us..." she stopped the shuffling and placed the deck down. "I was smart, I could have stayed working at the diner and make some money to go to college, or snuck into a few classes.... But I took the easy way out... I let Logan swoon me and make me think that everything would be better if I did as he asked and broke the law..." she said "I was wrong Aaron and I deserve going to jail and everything.... It doesn't matter that I was afraid and alone and that my father was the reason for it..." she continued to explain. Ana arched over and took his hand, stroking her thumb over his knuckles "I could have met you as a different person... Maybe a better one...." she said as she looked down at their hands. Ana wasn't sure what else to say. She knew it was her fault that he felt that way now, she been afraid, the whole time and she'd let Aaron in and she'd allowed him to help. You ******** up bad Ana... Real bad... You need to fix everything she thought to herself.

Logan smiled at Sam, feeling her hands all over him, her lips on occasion. When Sam spoke, he watched her go from happy to sad and it pained him. Logan wrapped his arms around her, wishing he could somehow make everything stop, make her happy and hide her from everything that ever had or could hurt her. Pressing his lips to her crown, he looked at her and wipe away the tears as they came "I will never hurt you Sam... I will love you till the day I die..... Nothing can or will ever come between you and our love..." he said nervously. Logan kissed her lips softly "Please.... No more tears love.... We're getting married... You'll be stuck with me forever... Till death do us part... And I mean every word of it" he said as he pressed his lips to hers again. Logan had been shocked at Samantha's sudden sadness. He thought he'd done something wrong. He hated seeing her hurt and tears only made it worse. He didn't know how to help her because he'd never loved someone like he loved her. So he just stroked her hair and kissed her lips, wiping tears and fighting nightmares.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 am
User Image
User Image

Or they wouldn’t have met at all. Aaron knew this as Ana spoke. In a way, he had to be grateful for Logan for giving Ana in his life, or else he probably would’ve just treated her as a waitress, tip her a vast amount of money, and never return to the restaurant, unless he truly liked the place. However, because she was his partner in crime, he immediately looked out for her and he was met with a girl who was much different than the exterior. He found a woman that Logan broke. “I just can’t shake this feeling that… Well, the girl that seems to be caught with him occasionally. Samantha. She said that she doesn’t know him, but she goes missing after that? Even Logan escaped custody the same night Samantha walked out innocent. I’ll tell you why she walked out innocent: because Morelli has a soft spot for kids. She found out that she was pregnant in the station’s bathroom. I can’t shake the feeling that he’s going to turn her into something evil. That he’s going to break her and that child of theirs.” He didn’t know that it was a false alarm, nor that the man in jail now isn’t Logan. But he could still feel like Samantha was going to be corrupted much like Ana was and Logan wasn’t going to make the same mistake and let her go. “I’m just glad he’s behind bars.”

Samantha couldn’t help but feel her smile return at Logan saying that they were going to get married. They were really going to get married. What was supposed to be a one night stand turned into a full blown marriage, and she loved it. Later she was to try on wedding dresses, or let someone decide for her, and walk down and aisle. She was sad that her father couldn’t be the one to lock her arms with, but she was happy nonetheless. Because Logan wanted to provide her happiness, and perhaps that was the reason why he left in the first place. Not because he was bored with her nor was he finally done with her. But because he wanted to make her safe and happy. She was only safe, but not happy, and the bottles in the trash only proved that point. “We’re getting married,” Samantha repeated against his lips, a mixture of a laugh and a sob coming from her lips. She was just so happy that this was happening to her. “I love you so much, Logan Danvers. I love you so, so much. Please don’t ever leave me again.”

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana listened to what Aaron said, she agreed with him, but she also knew Logan better than anyone, and she knew for a fact that whoever Samantha Wesson was, there was something different about Logan when she was around. When Aaron mentioned the child that the other female was carrying, Ana was taken aback a little. Logan has a kid on the way?….. What?…… she thought to herself as she mentally agreed with Aaron’s comment on Logan being behind bars. But something was nagging at the back of her mind. Logan had a kid…… she continued to tell herself. Something about it just made her come up with a thousand and one questions and concerns like Aaron. Ana sighed and bit her bottom lip as she tried to think ”Aaron…… Something doesn’t seem right……” she said, a feeling of uneasiness washing over her. She knew that this feeling was because something wasn’t adding up as it should, but what? Ana ran a hand through her hair and shook off the feeling ”Maybe I’m just not used to being free…” she said softly with a small smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. Finally she looked down at the cards and felt less like playing. Lifting the tray, she set it down on the floor by the bed. Once the tray was safely placed on the floor, she turned and stretched out beside Aaron, resting her head in the curve between his neck and shoulder, breathing in his scent. ”Lets talk about how you’re doing” she said softly against his neck ”How are you feeling?” she asked him as she looked up at his face.

Watching Sam’s every move like a hawk, Logan couldn’t help but grin happily down at the woman before him. Watching her lips move as her soft soothing voice spoke small words that held great weight and mean more to him than anything. When she said she loved him, Logan’s heart began to lift, and he felt a strange feeling. He knew it was happiness and love for Samantha, something that he’d only ever experienced once. When Sam’s voice started to break a little when she told him not to leave her again, his heart broken little by little. This woman hand endured so much pain and suffering at the hands of a man who claimed to love her, but instead had treated her in a way that made Logan want to torture and kill the man for ever hurting someone as beautiful and pure as Samantha Wesson. Looking at her, he lifted his hand to cup the right side of her face ”I love you Samantha Wesson… And I vow to never let you go ever again even after I’ve gone from this life to the next…. I will always find you and I will always be yours……” he said softly and carefully. Logan kisses the spot on her forehead between her eyebrows. ”Forever and more” he said before tightening his grip around her body, pulling her as close to him as humanly possible.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items