Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
ᴍᴇ :: Rᴜᴍᴏʀ Hᴀs Iᴛ :: ᴄʀᴏssʀᴏᴀᴅs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:32 pm
          Rumor Has It

Aaron is a private agent who attempted to arrest Logan - a bank robber - for more than five years. As the robber starts to show interest in a local singer, his former partner in crime, Ana, gets jealous. As a result of her jealousy, Ana decides to help Aaron arrest the robber. While they plot together, the robber is off trying to woo the singer, Samantha, eventually succeeding.

Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Romance

Roleplayers: Monsterrz & -CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
I TEAR YOU DOWN ◣ ✖ ◥ I*MAKE*YOU BLE➸ED ENTERNLLY
c a n * t xx h e l p xx m y s e l f ⊱ █
FROM xxx HURTING xxx YOU xxx AND xxx IT'S xxx HURTING xxx ME
I DO ██ N*T HAVE! WINGS SO( flying with me won't be e a s y )
( ↺ ) c a u s e x i ' m x n o t x a n x a n g e l ■■ I*M N↺T AN!ANGEL
I WASN*T ◞ !ALWAYS⇡ THIS W▲YI USED´ TO BE❞ THE ◣ONE◥ WITH THE HA➸LO
BUT THAT DISAPPEARED WHEN I HAD`✦◟ MY FIRST ◞ !TASTE and fell from: GRACE !!
NOW I'M STARTING : to think ❛MAYBE YOUxxx⊰ ███ LIKE ⇡T

User Image
                                              Aaron peered around his surroundings as he lowered his fedora hat slightly over his face. He's been watching his perp for a while, and if his calculations were correct, the robber was going to come to this place around nighttime. Better time to rob the rich people of their money, right? Nights after nights after nights, Aaron has been searching for this guy and still he couldn't get him. But he had a good feeling about that night. There were many women and men that were lingering outside, but no doubt that the crowd will triple when Aaron walk inside. The females were wearing makeup that stood out with their bright collared dresses, most of them looking more horrid rather than formal. The men looked the same to Aaron since they were all in suits. Some different colored tailors were different, style and color wise, but it was the faces that would define each other. The stubble chinns. The way the hair was greased or the hair was spiked. Aaron had to admit, some of the ladies here were beautiful. Magnificent, really. But none to draw him away from what was important.

Right now, he was waiting in line to be entered the bar that the richer and higher people liked to be at. With the dresses and the fancy drinks, even the dancing. The singer is a show too. Aaron never heard her sing nor has seen her, but positive results often shows up in the newspaper. So, that's something that Aaron was also looking forward. Now, if Aaron's correct, the jobs that his robber does isn't a one man job. So he must have a partner. That means that Aaron will have to keep his eyes open and his sensitive ears at the ready. When Aaron fixed the jacket of his suit, he was allowed inside of the grand bar that already seemed flashy from the outside. Muttering a, 'Finally,' because of the cold, Aaron just dipped his head barely and made his way inside. At the first look over in the bar, Aaron noted that his victim wasn't there. At least, not yet, but hopefully the man and his partner in crime will show up tonight.

Samantha was behind stage, preparing herself for her night of singing, yet again. So many good reviews were always passed around, which made Samantha feel even more famous, even if it's just a bar in a small town. With a tug of her dress, Samantha felt her dress on her body. It felt great. Amazing, beautiful, really. And it made her feel confident. The dress hugged the curves of her body before waterfalling down to the floor where her high heels were. Instead of bright makeup that matched her dress, Samantha was wearing more of a dark eye makeup, but nothing too heavy like most women who were in this place. "Blue skies," Samantha told herself as she smiled in the mirror.

When the female exited her dressing room and stalked out onto the floor where everyone was mingling at, Samantha was greeted with a lot of hello's. Samantha kindly beamed at them all and returned the gesture, often shaking hands that were extended out to her. They were all so eager to hear her sing, more excited than the current spunk yet classic music that was playing. It wasn't her time to go up on stage and sing her heart out. Not yet. As Samantha trialed across the floor, laughing at all the welcomes, her dark blue dress brushed against her long, tanned leg, revealing her thighs barely. Her hair was curled to where it looked natural instead of having not a single strand not touch her shoulders. Seriously, most of the women had their hair up in proper buns and such. Samantha giggled as she received some wolf calls from a group of single men and continued her way to the bar.

ooc :: Aaron's outfit || Samantha's outfit

ONCE I ROSE!ABOVE THE NOISE AND CON➠FUSION
JUST TO : get aGLIMPSE BEYONDxxx ⊰ ███ this » ⇡LLUS⇡ON
ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ xxxx ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ
ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ xxxx ɪ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ (☠)ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғʟᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ
THOUGH ⇡MY´ EYESCOULD ◣SEE◥ I STILL WAS A BLIND MAN ▪▪ ↻
THOUGH MY MIND CO➠ULD TH⇡NK`✦◟i still was : A MAD MAN !!

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 pm
Monsterrz

Logan and Ana were waiting in line to get into a bar, the two had been waiting for nearly half an hour now. Ana was freezing, she was rubbing her arms, her dress was sleeveless and she was starting to regret it now. Logan was wearing a tight grey suite that fight his small build nicely, he was scratching as a false beard "I think I might grow one of these some day" he said turning to Ana with a wickedly boyish grin. Ana rolled her eyes "Sorry Logan, but beards don't suit you well" she said with a soft, apologetic smile when she watched his grin fade. Logan let his grin fade when Ana knocked him down, she was getting worse and worse these days, but he of course could care less. After a few short moments both Ana and Logan were inside and out of the cold. Once inside they spilt up, Ana going to a table with single ladies and Logan going to a table with single men. Ana scanned the bar, seeing the same agent as always, he followed her and Logan everywhere, he was smart, but clearly not smart enough. Ana sipped a drink and turned her attention to Logan, he seemed to be starstruck. Following his gaze she spotted a woman climbing onto the stage, she was without a doubt gorgeous, but the way Logan gapped at her made Ana jealous. Logan heard one of the males wolf call, he turned his attention to the male target and felt his jaw drop. He knew he was starring, but he couldn't help it, this woman was absolutely magnificent, not to mention stunning. Logan completely forget about everything, the only thought running through his mind was 'I want to know her' and of course with Ana out of the picture to him now, this woman was perfect for him.

[[ ooc: sorry I had a post but I lost it sad I'll post better after]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron stood by the bar, holding a glass of whiskey in his hand. Occasionally, he would take a sip from it, but he didn't want to be drunk on a good night. One a night such as this. He continued to scale the area with his eyes, eventually dipping his head to take a small sip of his whiskey. Once he was done with that glass, the bartender behind him asked if he wanted another glass. Turning around, Aaron shook his head with a small smile and said, "No, thanks," setting the glass down for the man to clean. Turning away from the lightened bar, Aaron brushed past a few people, seeming like a normal guy who was just there to have fun. Seeing a familiar face, Aaron noted that it was one of the guys who work in the same department as he. James. He was nicely suited up while his shoulder length blonde hair was gelled back. "Hey, man," said Aaron, like they were just a couple of buddies meeting up to find girls. "What are you doing here?" Aaron asked, mainly wanting to be wondering why another man from his department was at the party where Logan was going to be at.

"Oh, I'm just here to talk to a guy. You may know him. His name starts with a... L?" With a ear to ear grin, James waggled his eyebrows before lightly patting Aaron on the chest, snaking his way through the crowd and to the bar that Aaron parted not too long ago. With a sigh, Aaron turned around, smacking his lips together a few times. But once he turned around, he noticed a female that stood out to him. Long, brunette hair, with a posture that was obviously determined. She seemed a bit troubled, though, her features read that she was rather mad. This was Aaron doing his observation, being hyper active, that is. He debated against himself to go over to the female to speak to her, but then, what good would that do? He has a job to be here.. Hell, he can multi-task. He wasn't going to let this female slid between his fingers. Shoving his way through the crowd gently, Aaron made his way over to the enchanting woman. "Hey there," said Aaron to the stranger that seemed to catch his attention.

Samantha smiled as she made her way to the stage from getting a small sip of her water. Even as she walked to the main event, she received some flattered looks from the males and the cheering of the females. Her long hair swayed as her silver heels tapped along her path to the stage. Once Sam reached the stage, Sam was met with a spotlight and a roar of cheers. She was quite famous in this bar/club. Her white teeth was beaming until the cheers died down, easing into them attentively looking up at her. Some of the ones in the back were talking, but it's not rare in this club. Not everyone has to be silent for her performance, and that didn't make the smile fade from her lips. Just into a small smirk, obviously pleasing one. As the music started, Sam sang, her voice perfectly matching to the tune that the instruments were playing. 'Rumor Has It,' is one of her perfect cover songs, considering that she rarely makes her own songs. Why make her own songs when everyone seems pleased with songs that she sings. The songs that her voice seemed to make ring. Occasionally, Sam will make her songs, but most of them she doesn't show to the world. Other times, it's because the manager spies her writing some down and automatically confront her about them.

As Sam sang, she kept eye contact with each and everyone of the pair of eyes that were in the room. Each one were pleased with her singing, which made her grow more and more confident and flattered. However, there was one pair of eyes that stood out to her. Even if the light was blinding her nearly, Sam was able to spot this one. It was a man, dressed like the others, but more.. spell caught with her singing. He gazed at her happily, and doesn't seem to care that he was staring. His lips were parted which obviously shown how into he was drinking her in with his eyes. Sam gazed at the man back, smiling instead of a mischievous smirk, before tearing her eyes. Her manager also watches her performance and if he sees her staring at one man in the audience, he won't be very happy.

When the song was over, Sam grabbed at her dress and lifted it slightly to reveal her feet and where she would step. After each foot down the stage, Sam noticed that she was being asked for a drink. Shaking her head no, since she doesn't want to drink before another round of more songs, Sam just continued her way through the crowd. Where was that handsome man? Eventually, Sam found the pair of familiar eyes and the smile grew on her face. "Like what you saw?" Sam asked when she approached the stranger with a beaming smile. Now that she was closer, she could tell that his eyes were a bright, oceanic color. She knew that his eyes must be a blue color, since it stood out, but now she could definitely tell that it's a beautiful color. "Hi, I'm Samantha," said Sam, extending her hand out to the man before her.

ooc :: Aaron's outfit || Samantha's outfit || Changed Samantha's layout so it looks more for this RP cx

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana was talking to one of the women next to her, she couldn't stare at Logan anymore, it was torture to see him gaping at the woman on stage. She knew that her and Logan were never a serious couple or anything, but they had, had a few nights together, and it meant something to her, so it must have meant something to him right? Ana pushed away the thoughts corrupting her mind and tried to have a conversation with the woman in front of her, and failed miserably. Hearing the females talking about heading over to the bar, Ana asked one of them to bring her back a drink, the one she had in hand was empty, and she really didn't want to have to think for much longer. While Ana waited she turned hr attention to the singer, Ana had to admit the girl had an amazing voice, and she topped Adele any day. Ana was so transfixed on the singing she almost didn't hear the male next to her, she turned her attention towards him and nearly jumped. Ana of course knew how to keep her cool, she of course wasn't about to let opportunity pass her by. She looked the male over and returned to stare at his face with a grin "Hey yourself" she said cheerfully, with a hint of flirtation. Ana had to admit, he was one good looking agent, and damn was this man fine. Ana extended her hand to him "I'm Ana, and who might you be?" she asked knowing that if it were any other guy she'd have turned them down in five seconds flat.

Logan was focused on one thing only, Sam. When the spotlight came on he knew she would begin to sing shortly, he shook off one of the males that was trying to talk to him. Hearing a muttered "Whatever man", Logan continued to stare at the beauty in front of him, he watched and listened to her voice. Logan noticed that she had realized he was starring, but instead of turn away he just grinned and watched as her smiled changed. Logan swore he could feel his heart skip a beat, and for once he loved it. He listened to the song on taking his eyes off of Sam for one second, once she was finished his eyes followed her off stage and towards him. He smiled and looked her over once without her noticing, he looked into the caramel colored eyes that starred back. Haring her ask him if he enjoyed her performance he nodded "You're really very talented" he said his grin nearly splitting his face in two "It's a pleasure to meet you Samantha, I'm Logan" he said surprised that he had told her his real name. Logan never told anyone his real name, except for Ana because she was his partner in crime. But for some reason he could not explain, he couldn't lie to Samantha "You know I think you could give Adele a run for her money" he said playfully hoping to strike up conversation with the dazzling beauty before him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron felt a tug of a smile pull on his lips when the female stranger replied instead of shooing him away like he expected most people here do. When the female extended her hand, Aaron reached out and grabbed the offered gesture. Instead of shaking hands, since this club had a nicer ring to it, Aaron pulled her hand to his lips and planted a nice, soft kiss upon it. When he returned the hand back to the female, he dropped their entwined grasp and smiled down at her. Ana. Ah, a name for the beautiful face. "I'm Aaron," he replied, placing a hand over his chest to gesture towards himself. Obviously, he knew that she would know he's Aaron, but it's a force of habit. He laughed at the habit that returned to surface, feeling rather stupid in front of such of a pretty face. "I must say, you look absolutely stunning, Ana," informed Aaron with a beaming smile on his face. "What brings you here tonight?" Aaron asked, just striking a conversation. He didn't know that she was here with his culprit, Logan. The robber that he's been chasing for long. He never saw the sidekick that Logan always have by his side. Hell, Aaron is convinced that it's a male rather than a female.

When Logan said that she's talented, she couldn't help but feel flattered and glance to the ground with a smile. After brushing some strand of hair behind her ear, she peered back up to the male in front of her, receiving a name. A nice name to a handsome face. When he said that she could give Adele a run of her money, Samantha put a hand to his arm and laughed heartedly. "Oh, please, Adele is an amazing singer. I'd have to get much better to be just as good as her," said Sam. Sure, it sounded like she was just being modest, but Adele was an amazing singer in her eyes. An inspiration, really. The male in front of her was really attractive, handsome, and she wanted to know what he would look like under the clothes. Taken aback at this new profound lust, Sam couldn't help but feel a tint rose flush to her cheeks. Sam would never think like that, always just wanting to find a man to settle down with and who wouldn't use her for money or get jealous every time she goes to the club to perform. He gave her an excited feeling in her chest, one that made her smile from ear to ear. "You don't look too shabby yourself," said Sam as she looked at his suit. Seeing his tie was a bit off, Sam walked a bit closer to reach her hands over to where his tie was. "Nice job on your tie," sarcastically complimented Sam as she giggled, fixing the knot first.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Watching Aaron kiss her hand in a very kind gesture, she couldn't contain the smile that crept upon her lips and the twinkle that reached her eyes. Ana watched as he introduced himself with yet another gesture, by was this agent something 'Head in the game Ana' she thought to herself as she listened to Aarons compliment. Ana rolled her eyes "Thank you, you're looking very handsome yourself" she said as she heard his next question. Ana sighed and gestured with her hand towards the group of ladies that rushed to the bar "It was supposed to be girls night" she said with a small shrug "Never works out, I think they don't like my taste in drinks" she said as she picked up her Malibu and coke and took a sip. Ana wasn't much of a drinker, but after what she just saw, and everything else going on, tonight seemed like a great night to get wasted. She had no one to really spend the night with anyways, and although Aaron's place would be somewhere she'd love to go, she couldn't leave Logan by himself. Ana glance past Aaron for a moment to see Logan and the singer conversing, she felt a sting on the left side of her chest. Ouch, that hurt more than Ana thought it would, she thought Logan had liked her. Looks like she was wrong, but maybe there was still hope for her "What brings you to the club?" she asked taking another sip of her fizzy, coconutty drink turning her attention back on the task at hand. Ana really wished she could go over and talk to Logan, but that would be to obvious, she wanted to pull him away by the ear. But of course she and Logan weren't really a couple 'To hell with him, he's a two timing b*****d! You should just forgot his a**! He's not worth your time!' she encouraged herself, but that wasn't helping 'Hello, Agent Aaron at your service' her mind spoke to her as she realized something.

Logan couldn't stop smiling at her, it was like a kid on christmas morning, geez was this ever something new. His cheeks hurt but he couldn't help it "Thanks. This outfit spent hours" he joked. Of course it had only taken him about a minute, and Ana had so kindly added in the tie that was now incorrectly tied around his neck. Logan was never good with ties, and when Ana had offered to help him in the apartment he had said no. Logan hated this get-up anyways, although he did like the beard, for some reason it just felt right on his face. Grinning when Sam complimented him, all thoughts of Ana vanished and were replaced by thoughts of Sam "Why thank you" he said softly. Logan looked down when she mentioned that his tie was done wrong 'Should have let Ana tie it' he thought to himself. When Sam approached him to tie his tie, Logan was taken aback, he watched as her delicate hands skillfully tied the tie snugly around his neck. Watching with bewilderment, he could only think of one thing 'Thank God I tied it myself' his voice echoed through his mind as he watched Sam slowly pull away "Do you dance?" he asked her almost immediately after she stepped back. He wanted to regain that closeness and he wanted an excuse to touch her magnificent body.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron felt really flattered when Ava called him handsome. "Well, thank you," mused Aaron with a smug smile. At her dull sigh, Aaron turned his eyes over to the females that Ava gestured to. No doubt that they were planning on getting drunk and going home with strangers. He knew that he should do something about that, but at the moment, he had to keep a lookout for Logan. The girls by the bar were tittering at the handsome men that approach them. Flashing a glance towards James, Aaron gestured towards the female for him to get the hint to do something about it. James automatically looked where Aaron's eyes flinched to and saw the group and the drinking games. With a bob of his head, James telepathically told Aaron that he got this and snaked past the crowd. As Ava looked out in the distant, past Aaron, he took this opportunity to try to scale the area with his eyes. No sight of Logan, nor a disguise that he might wear, so he returned his eyes back over to the female in front of him. When she asked what brings him to the club, Aaron just grinned and said, "Well, a man gotta go to a club with a bar every now and then." With a bounce of his eyebrows, Aaron pulled off the cocky look perfectly. Well, that was his attitude before he was cop/detective.

Sam fiddled with Logan's tie, a smile on her lips when she heard his thanks. Her eyes remained on his silly tie as she continued to fix the thing. When she was done, Sam let her hands brush over his shoulders as if she was dusting it off. Actually, she just wanted an excuse to continue touching the man with the beard. Soon, she figured to play off discreetly and eventually pulled away, taking a step back. Before she could even take the first step back, Logan asked her if she dances. No doubt a question to take her out to the floor. The small smile that was on her face spread out into a rather confident smirk that wore on her face. "I do dance," she said with a quiet chuckle. Grabbing his hand as the slow music came on, Sam kept their gaze locked, just slowly backing up to the dance floor. After a bite of her lip to contain her happiness, Samantha tilted her head until they reached the middle. Stalking towards the male, Sam closed the space between them to where the first Harry Potter book could only fit between them. She wasn't sure how comfortable this guy was so she didn't want to make him nervous or anything. Reaching her hands up, Sam linked her fingers at the back of his neck, her teeth beaming up at him. "Do you dance?" Sam asked with an arch brow, still smiling. And here she is, not a clue about what he really is.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:37 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Missing Aaron scope out the club, Ana listened to his reply on his reason for being at the bar tonight. She flashed him her best smile and lifted her glass "Touche" she replied finishing her drink and setting down the empty glass. She Noticed Logan walking towards the dance floor with his new "friend" and she couldn't help the pang of jealousy that struck her. She quickly turned away and looked turned to Aaron "Would you like a drink?" she asked knowing that he was probably here to get some action, and at the rate she was going, she would give it to him in a heartbeat. That was the thing about Ana, she slept with guys to get back at Logan, but it only back fired. The poor males would be dying for a second date and instead she would be woking towards getting Logan to notice her once more. Although it did work more times than she wished, she just couldn't help the fact that she was madly in love with her partner in crime. Ana slowly slid off the stool she was currently sitting on and decided that if Aaron want a drink he follow, unless he had any other ideas, she could only think of one. Forgetting Logan, forgetting his new play mate and most off all, looking for someone to have a good night with.

Logan followed Sam onto the dance floor when she said she did in fact dance 'There is a God' was the thought running through the males head as he watched the beautiful singer close the space between them and quickly working he hands up towards his neck. Logan stepped just a tad closer before wrapping his arms around her waist and slowly moving her around the small space that was excused for a dance floor. He mused at her question and grinned brightly "You tell me. Can I dance?" he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. Logan had completely forgotten all about Ana and the reason for him being at the club. And quite frankly he wasn't sure he really cared much for the plan or Ana at the moment. Sam was the only thing tha he wanted right now, and he was certainly getting close to having her, well not in a way were he'd throw her aside afterwards, but in a more intimate way. A way that he had never shared while he was sleeping with Ana, although she wasn't as bad as she looked. Ana just wasn't for him, she was far too, serious and it just never worked for him. Even when he overheard her sleeping with other men, and became slightly jealous, he never cared for her in the way he currently cared for Sam, there was just something about the singer that hypnotized him and made him love sick in a way he couldn't understand or comprehend, but he didn't care that he couldn't read Sam like a book as he could with Ana, it was all that more fun when he couldn't predict what the girl in front of him was going to do.

User Image

[[ ooc: Sorry for the latest reply of my life. Been really busy with school and dealing with my mother. Once again sorry this took so long >~<]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron arched a brow when he watched Ana turn her head towards him as to ask him something. Then the red haired girl asked if he would like a drink. The male didn't show a sign of hesitation, though he was, and just immediately said with a smile, "Of course. On me." Aaron watched as she slid off of the stool and lead him over to the bar where the alcohol were contained. Aaron grinned down at the woman who was talking to him, Ana, and he couldn't believe that a girl that beautiful as her would want to say anything to a guy like him. He wasn't much, just a cop who can't even catch a damn robber for five years. But she wasn't going to know that. "Just a whiskey," sad Aaron to the bartender before returning his attention back over to the female in front of him. But before he could strike up a conversation, he glanced past the woman and noticed something. The eyes looked so familiar... But the beard? Then it hit! Was that Logan? Aaron was debating with himself to just stay with the female or to just leave and grab the man who slipped by his grasps more time to count.

Sam felt the light tug of the hand that was snaked around her waist and the space between them slowly inched smaller. It took all of Samantha to not just grin happily from the gesture, but she kept the small smile on her face that showed off her dimples. As Logan spun her around, them moving as one to the beat of the song perfectly, and it was him who was leading. Sam had to take a step back in her head; who was teaching who here? Sam was glad to see a man who liked to take the lead but in a nice manner. When he asked her if he can dance, Sam laughed heartedly. Her curled locks bounced as she lightly shook her head at the man in front of her. She wasn't telling him that he was a bad dancer - and he should be able to see it from her cheeky smile - but she was moving her head to one side to the other because of his cocky, confident attitude. "You aren't too shabby," she complimented with a teasing smile. After a glance around, Sam stood on her toes and leaned the man down to whisper seductively in his ear, "Maybe later tonight you can show me what else you're good at." With a bite of her lip, Sam giggled innocently and fell back down to her feet, beaming up at Logan. Something about this man in front of her intrigued her. He just sparked her interest. "I will see your face more often in the club, am I correct?" the singer asked, her nails raking through his hair in the back of his head, combing his dark locks with her hands.

ooc :: Aaron's outfit || Samantha's outfit || Oh, no, it's okay! Take as much time you need! I am just glad that you didn't just forget about the roleplay c: I hope everything is alright!

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana grinned when Aaron said he would love a drink. She could hear the soft click of his shoes as they tapped against the floor while he followed close behind her "You know if you plan on paying I might just abuse this new found power" she joked as she ordered a drink, this time asking for more alcohol verses anything else. She thanked the bar tender and took up her glass "So Aaron, what does a guy like you do for a living?" she asked as she slowly turned to face him, seeing him looking off somewhere. Ana wasn't an attention whore or anything, she just wasn't too fond of people completely ignoring her "Aaron? Spot another girl so soon?" she teased looking over to find Logan and his play mate, dancing so close that it was almost like they were going to strip and band right then and there. Ana sighed and looked back at Aaron, she raised a brow "Aaron?" she called once more, becoming slightly bored.

Grinning like an eighth grader who just got laid, Logan was flattered when she said he wasn't too bad. Logan wasn't normally cocky, it just slipped out from time to time. Logan continued to dance with Sam, noticing her look around the dance floor 'Look at me, not at anyone else' he thought at her, but of course he wouldn't say it aloud. Logan was about to speak when Sam leaned in close to whisper in his ear, feeling her breath against his ear was enough to give him goosebumps. Logan closed his eyes for a brief moment to picture he naked across his bed before grinning and leaning towards her ear "Keep talking like that an not only will I come to the club every night, I'll make sure you never forget my name while you're moaning" he growled in a husky, seductive tone. Logan was certain if they didn't stop he'd be dragging her towards the back and showing her a good time faster than she expected and to him, he'd rather sooner over later.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron returned his gaze down to Ana when he realized that she repeated his name twice. "Ah, sorry. Thought I saw a familiar face," explained Aaron with a grin towards the female in front of him. He decided mentally to just spend the night with the woman in front of him but keep an eye on the man who was dancing with a woman right there in front of him. Any sign of struggle then Aaron will most definitely march over there and quietly scowl at himself for letting a beautiful girl slip past his fingers at a night when he's hunting for the man who escaped him for five years. Recalling that she asked if he saw another girl so soon, Aaron responded, "I can't find another girl as hot as you." He let his thumb brush over the back of her hand, his eye giving her a wink, before grabbing his drink that was just set down. Locking their eyes while he took a sip, he put on a smile on his lips. He remembered her question about what he does for a living, but he didn't have a good lie at the time. After a swig of his alcohol, he asked the female in front of him, "What do you do for a living?" Then James came over, Aaron knew that his chance with the female in front of him was over. James grinned at Ana and said, "Well, hello there. Is my buddy Aaron bothering you?"

After licking the base of her lips, Sam watched as Logan leaned down and whispered in her ear. To everyone else, it looked like he was proposing something indecent as Sam's smile broadened. And it was. His warm breath trickled her earlobe and, honestly, it felt good. Sam let her nails rake through the bottom of his hair, her heart thudding against her chest as she imagined Logan's hands sliding down the curve of her bare skin rather than her dress. Now that he said that, it felt like there was a wall between his bare palm and her bare sides. Logan's voice was coated with lust, and that was all the more that Sam was pleased with. Sam arched a brow, her lips twitched up in a smirk, as she purred, "My boss might be watching." Sam saw his neck and knew how close they were, her hormones wanting to just kiss that exposed skin but she held herself back from doing so.

ooc :: Aaron's outfit || Samantha's outfit ||

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:19 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana nodded at him "Wrong person?" she asked knowing the answer. Ana could tell when someone was lying, Logan had done it more times than not. Ana downed her drink and turned wen Aaron spoke, she was flattered at his compliment, and feeling his thumb against her hand she could feel her cheeks heat in a blush. Ana barely heard his question as she blinked back to reality "Oh.. Uhh" she stuttered searching for words. Ana shook her head and raised a brow at him "Hey! I asked first" she said, laughing softly. Ana was about to tell him what she did when another man just as handsome appeared, and asked her if Aaron was bothering her. Ana shook her head no "No, but I'd better go" she said as she leaned in close to Aaron and placed a kiss on his cheek "Thanks for the drink Aaron" she said turning towards James with a nod before slightly swaying as she walked off. Ana knew she had over extended her welcome, so she decided that it would be best if she just headed home and left Logan on his own. Ana was closing the space between her and the exit when a big bulky man stood in her way "Hello there gorgeous" he said in a husky voice. Ana rolled her eyes "Sorry big boy, not my type" she said trying to move around him, but he still blocked her path, this time he held her arm "Let me take you home, maybe I can be your type" he said leaning in closer to her. Ana shivered and tried to shrug him off "Come on, let go hot shot" she said trying to keep her footing and get him off.

Logan couldn't help as his grin spread wider across his face, he knew what he was doing to her and quite frankly he loved it. Knowing he could make her tick, or so to speak was like knowing he had the key to the city. For some reason Logan was going nuts, he wanted to take her here and now. If Logan could do one thing, it was control himself, he continued to dance with her, hearing her warn him about her boss. Logan kept his lips by her ear as he chuckled softly. Logan felt a little bit like a daredevil, he leaned closer and lightly bit her earlobe "Let him watch then" he whispered with the same seductive tone from earlier. Logan had no idea what Sam was doing to him, but he was enjoying every second of it nonetheless.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                              Aaron sighed Ana announced that he better get going, already picturing his rant to James later in his head. At least now he can focus on Logan, right? But before Aaron let his eyes fall on the man with the beard, he let his gaze follow where Ana was heading, just to be safe. His fingers tapped absentmindedly against the counter as she strutted by a bunch of people, going for the door with the exit sign over it. Before she could make it, however, she was interrupted by a clearly drunken man. Aaron furrowed his brows and leaned back to get a better view of both of them. When the man grabbed her arm and she was struggling, Aaron shot one last glance back at Logan. Still with the calming woman. Well, real crime was happening and Aaron couldn't shy himself away from it. Getting off his seat, Aaron moved across the place and reached to Ana and the man. "Problem here?" Aaron asked, his hands shoved into his pockets like a normal, civilized being.

"No. Go away," the man gruffed at him before tugging on Ana again.

A bitter laugh came from Aaron when he said that and he brought a hand out to scratch at his chin. Once he was done, he dropped his hand back into his pocket to say with a small, smug grin, "Yeah, well, see, I can smell alcohol all over your breath and you are trying to violate a girl. I am a cop, and I can put your a** in jail faster than you can bother to check that your fly is down." Just that like, the man who grabbed Ana glanced down to see that his zipper was, indeed, down. Aaron arched an intimidating brow, and watched the man let go of Ana and stumble out. "You okay?" Aaron asked with concern in his eyes as a hand reached out to lightly touch the back of her arm.

Sam chewed on her bottom lip when she felt him nibble on her earlobe. He must know what effect he has on her. Normally, Sam would want to find a guy, have a few dates first before she gets to the sex part. But with Logan, it's like she wants to take him to the back and rip off his clothes. To just let him show her a good time right now. Sam felt a laugh escape her lips when Logan said to let her boss watch. "God. I want you so much." Although, soon, Sam stopped her giggling when she saw a certain familiar face close in on her. Pushing Logan back at arms length, Sam whispered, "Boss." And just when she was done, a man about Logan's height appeared. Her boss was tall, in a tailored suit like everyone else here, blonde, and wasn't too fond of what it looked like over here. "Sam, get on stage before I dock three dollars," remarked her boss, receiving a really frustrated expression from Sam. She licked the top of her lips before letting out an annoyed sigh. "Sorry," she apologized to her boss before slipping away from Logan's grasp, her heels heard as she brushed past the dancing couples. Sam was running on a low paycheck already and her apartment wasn't doing her justice. It was a nice apartment, gave her water, had a nice kitchen, but was very small and wouldn't seem like she worked at such a fancy bar like this. The boss just gave Logan a look, arching a brow a his beard actually, and just scoffed, walking off with his hands shoved in his pockets. Sam stood at the end of the stage, waiting for the song to be over before she could just waltz in the middle to the mic.

ooc :: Aaron's outfit || Samantha's outfit ||

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out