Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
ᴍᴇ :: Rᴜᴍᴏʀ Hᴀs Iᴛ :: ᴄʀᴏssʀᴏᴀᴅs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:34 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana listened to Wren speak about Aaron's wound's and the fractured ribs threatening to break. She swallowed a lump in her throat and waited for the doctor to finish before she spoke "Alright, I'll keep him in bed. Thank you Wren" she said giving the male a hug before watching him drive off. Ana stood on her own for a few minutes, trying to collect her thoughts before she walked back inside the room. She closed the door lightly and walked over to the bed "Hey" she said softly, stroking Aaron's cheek as she looked over his features, all masculine and chiselled to perfection.

"You need to stay in bed, your ribs are threatening to break. Wren said a clean break is possible unless you take it easy and keep your a** planted in that bed" she said worriedly "I'm worried about you Aaron.... If you break your ribs I'll have to take you back to the hospital, but you'll try to fight it.... Please just let me take care of you?" she said in a pleading tone. Ana knew the other night she'd promised to let Aaron hold onto them and keep them together, but Ana needed him to understand that she needed to take care of him until he was healthy and able to take care of both of them. She was afraid that in his current state he'd break easier than he would in his healthier state "Please?" she asked once more, hoping he would see the look in her eyes and allow for her to do this one last thing for him.

Everything happen so fast, before Logan could even think to blink Sam was pressed up to some stranger with a gun pressed to her temple in a threat. Logan growled when he saw the gun so close to the one person that made his life worth living. "Let her go... Sh-" he was cut off as the male began to speak. Frozen in place by the shameful and hurtful words coming from the male, he looked at Sam, he could see it all. The fear, the horror, the confusion. He felt his gut wrench, he messed up. Looking down he saw Sam motion to the chair. When the male said Sam was just Logan's b***h, something inside the male snapped and he grabbed the chair, whipping it clear across the other males backside before he dove for the gun and shot the man dead. Logan could feel his blood boiling, rushing into his ears and throughout his body, no one would ever dare call Sam anything but what she was. A beautiful, respectable and amazing woman "Don't ever call my Fiancé a b***h, she's the most beautiful woman ever. Anyone who dares to hurt her will have to deal with me" he growled angrily at the dead body, as if the man could still hear him. Logan was tense all over, he hadn't even noticed the wound from a bullet that had grazed him, he couldn't feel anything but pure rage coursing through his veins, telling him to keep Sam safe, telling him to keep his woman safe from harms way.

Ana's Outfit || Logan's Outfit || Ana's Car || Logan's Car ||

[[ooc: ]]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

All you women who want a man of the __ streets ▪▪ ☠
xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx
JUST KEEP A COMING AND PUT YOUR ◞ !HAND OUT TO ME
Cause I*M THE ONE: WHO*S` GONNA MAKE YOU ▬▬ BURN ▬▬

xxxxxi*m like littleevil I ➸ - - get UNDER↓ your skin
xxxJUSTxxxLIKExxxAxxxBOMBxxxTHAT*SxxxREADYxxxTOxxxBLOWxxx!!

Aaron should've known of his appearance and that he was going to stay in bed for a while. But he didn't expect for such drastic news to be brought upon his shoulders when Ana explained what the doctor spoke. Though the man didn't have an x-ray, he could tell of Aaron's broken state. Thus, Aaron mentally gave kudos to the doctor. Aaron looked to Ana as she said for her to take care of him, though the previous night, he swore to take care of them both rather than her picking up his recent mess like usual. As much as he wanted to fight and object to the matter, Aaron had to look at the situation through Ana's perspective. He probably looked like he could break any second, even if he was forcing himself to face the pain. Aaron swallowed and looked down at his ribs, gently grazing one of his big palms over the break. Or where Aaron assume was the break. Letting his eyes fall on Ana's when he come to a conclusion. "Alright," he said softly while a reassuring smile etched on his features. Reaching a hand to the back of her neck, bringing her down for a kiss. A gentle one, as if he thought she would break, even if he was the one hurt.

Sam immediately felt herself fall to the floor when her throat was released by a corpse. She sat on her knees, her hands shaky on the ground, and her eyes looking as if the gun was still to her. Looking up at Logan, she felt her breath hitch as her eyes grown shiny with tears. "Why does this keep happening to me?" she whispered, her hands sliding up her neck, to the side, and behind, leaving it there as if she held her head. "Why do they keep coming after us? Why do they want to hurt me? Why - " Sam let out a shuddered gasp, a tear leaking out of her left eye, a sign of pain. Looking up at Logan's arm, she saw the blood and brought herself up to her feet. "You're hurt." Tucking her hair behind her ears, and then wiping her fingers across her cheeks to help her tear stained face. Sam rushed over to Logan and forced him to sit on a chair that wasn't thrown across the room. It was as if she was a mess as she quickly walked towards where the First Aid Kit was hidden in the drawer. When taking it out, she accidentally grabbed it wrong and the whole thing ended up collapsing against the floor and making a mess. "God dammit," she muttered in an angered tone. Dipping down, Sam started to collect the misplaced items to stuff back in the box.

O O C Aaron's outfit | Samantha's outfit | Aaron's car |

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:52 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

When Aaron agreed to allowing her to take care of him just this once, Ana felt so relieved she couldn't contain the smile that parted her lips and split her face nearly in two. She was just happy he was okay with letting her care for him. "Thank you" she said. Before she could move to get them something to eat however, she felt his hand snake around to the back of her neck and she was pulled towards him for a kiss. Ana smiled into the kiss and held his face in her hands as their lips danced and their tongue battled each other's. When they stopped, she smiled down at the man before her "I love you" she said softly and happily. Ana had never know what real love had been before she'd decided to talk to Aaron. Now she was the happiest she thought she could ever possibly be in her entire life. 'This man is far more amazing than he'll ever know' she thought to herself as she slowly leaned down and kissed his nose.

Ana slowly rose from the bed, she knew if she stayed there too long then she'd only end up sleeping alongside Aaron and getting absolutely nothing done all day. Turning to face him though she let out a breath "What are you hungry for?" she asked. Ana wasn't a master chef or anything, but she was certain she could cook something up for Aaron. He needed food and she hadn't realized how hungry she was till now. Ana was worried about everything until she passed out last night, and she hadn't eaten, or slept properly until she knew Aaron was safe. Although the female knew very well what she had done during Aaron's stay in the hospital had been both careless and stupid, she couldn't always reason properly when she was worried. 'It's a wonder he wants you to let go of all the worry.. You're a mess and you're horrible and keeping yourself together when you're worried..' she thought to herself painfully as she realized just how stupid it was. Shaking the thoughts, she focused on Aaron and tried not to let herself get to worried 'Focus Ana, Aaron needs you to focus' she reminded herself.

Logan was still glaring at the dead body with pure rage until a single sound stopped all his thoughts. He watched and listened as Sam rushed about here and there. When she forced him to sit in a chair so that she could tend to his wounds, he only nodded and sat down without protest. 'What have you done?' he thought to himself. Logan felt his chest ache, his heart was breaking and he wasn't sure what to do. 'You know what has to be done Danvers... It's the only way' he thought sorrowfully. He never thought it would come to this, Logan never thought the day would come when his heart would actually pain him. Hearing something hit the floor, Logan walked over and saw a shaking Sam gathering the contents of the scattered first aid kit. 'She scared Logan.... In fact she's terrified...' he thought to himself. He never thought he could even loath himself like he did in this very moment.

Logan bent down and help Sam collect everything before they walked back so he could sit while she cleaned and patch up with wound. Once it was done, Logan thanked her and got up. He headed for the cabin and walked straight towards the wheel. Logan started the turbines and steered the ship towards the closest island. Once they neared the docks, he parked the boat and headed to the living quarters of the boat. Grabbing two duffle bags, Logan proceeded to pack. Once everything was done, he snuck one of the bags onto the docks and kept the last on the bed, a note laid on top of it. Waling to Sam, he wrapped his arms around her from behind "Hi lovely" he said softly as he pressed a kiss to her temple "Sorry about having to get here so suddenly.. I just had to keep you safe.." he said softly. Pressing another kiss in her hair, Logan smiled "I left you a gift in the bedroom.. I have to head into town and deal with business" he said before he kissed her on the lips. Logan dragged the kiss on for a bit before he pulled back and kissed her nose "I love you Samantha Wesson. I only love you" he said before he let her go and walked away.

Logan got off the boat and grabbed his bag, his heart could not be more broken. With a pained sigh that felt like it weighed a ton, he walked off and didn't look back. 'If you look back, you'll only regret this more and want to run back... No regrets... No turning back' he thought as he continued forward. What lay in the bedroom was the duffle Logan had placed on the bed. Inside was half of all the money he had owned and a note that read:

Dear Samantha,

Inside this duffle is half of all the money I've ever owned as well as the keys to house on the coast of Cuba. It's not much but no one knows of his house, it's on an island that I had paid to keep it off the maps and such. There's gps co-ordinates that will take you to this house. The gps is located to the right of the wheel on the dash, under the sonar. I'm sorry for ever putting your life in danger. I've spoken to a friend and he's gotten your name cleared of the charges against you in case you felt like being home would be best. I know that this will never be enough to pay for your feeling of safety, but know that I won't be bothering you anymore. You can keep the boat, or sell it if you wish. This is good bye Samantha.

Love, Logan Nicholas Danvers, the man you should learn to hate.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
User Image

xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx

Aaron felt the kiss deepen, grow heated. He returned the exchange, and allowed them to part lips. "I love you more," whispered back Aaron with a grin. He stroked his thumb against her neck briefly before she finally kissed his nose and expanded the space between them. Hearing her question, Aaron grinned and waited until her guard was down. Throwing his legs over the bed, he winced lightly as he lifted himself up to his feet. Slowly trudging towards Ana, Aaron wrapped his arms around her from behind. "There's some things to make sandwiches.. But then again, that's not what I'm hungry for," taunted Aaron, kissing the back of Ana's neck softly. His arms were securely wrapped around her waist, but light enough for her to move around or away from him if she wanted. Aaron knew that he was supposed to be in bed right now, but he couldn't help it.

With a light smile, Aaron had to ask something that had been on his mind for a while. "Do you ever imagine us.. I don't know, getting married?" Aaron didn't have a ring, let alone the ability to get on one knee and get up. But he wanted to know if she saw the same future as he. Settling down, getting married, have kids, grow up. Sure, it was sudden, but it felt like he known Ana for a lifetime. She was amazing. They been through a lot. He lost his job with her. He sacrifice a lot for her, much like she did the same with him.

Sam was standing in the living quarters of the boat after the body had been disposed of and she changed. Standing around in a robe wasn't how Samantha wanted to spend the rest of her day. She could tell that they were by land now, from how they stopped and Logan started to pack. Turning to him after he hugged her, she brought him close. Her head rested against his chest, a pout on her lips, and her arms wrapped around his back. "It's fine," Sam whispered, burying her face in his chest. She felt so shaken from the actions that happened an hour ago. However, just Logan's presence alone. He showered her with blissful kisses: temple, head, lips and then nose. However, their shared kiss lingered, and had a sort of a sadness to it. Sam understood about Logan needing to leave. She could let him. But she wanted him back in one piece and soon. "I love you too, Logan Danvers," whispered Sam with confident and a smile.

Following him out, Sam crossed her arms and watched Logan walk off from the top of the boat. She wanted to leave her eyes resting on his as he walked to do his job. He would be back soon. Sam looked at her ring and briefly admired the sparkle. The proposal was random, much like Logan, and that's why Sam loved it. Placing that hand over her happy lips, she exited the top deck and moved back down to the living quarters and deeper into the bedroom. Seeing the duffle bag, Sam furrowed her brows together in curiosity and opened the bag. Inside, she saw cash. A lot of it. Her mouth parted open in shock and worry. Quickly, Sam grabbed the letter. Ripping it from the envelope, her hazel eyes scanned over the black words. Tears formed her in eyes as she read what Logan wrote. A gasp was heard when she read the words that he wouldn't be bothering her anymore. She didn't finish the letter, knowing that Logan was running off away from her. And she needed to get to him. "Logan!" she screamed, sadness overcoming her. She sped up to the boat and looked at the crowd, not seeing Logan. He must be far, if not already in a vehicle and off. Not having the strength to stand on her own, Sam leaned against a post and wrapped her arms around it. Tears spilled out on her cheeks, audible sobs heard. "Logan.." she begged, sliding down to her knees. Heart ache, Sam clenched her stomach, and immediately remembered the engagement. 'I love you, Samantha Wesson. I only love you,' echoed in her head, only causing her to sob even more. Ripping off the ring, Sam clenched it in her palm, and drew her arm back as if she could throw it out to the water. But she couldn't bring herself to do so. Instead, she let the object drop to the floor next to her while she hugged her knees to her chest.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:44 am
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Turning towards the kitchen Ana, she was about to walk off and just make do with whatever, but suddenly she was caught in an embrace. Ana squeaked before she felt the heat of his breath at her neck when he told her of things to make sandwiches, and what he hungered for. Shivering, Ana felt Aaron's lips against the back of her neck, she groaned inwardly. God this man knew just how to make her crave him. Not only that but it had been so long since Ana had seen him. It had been horrible, she'd dreamt about him and every morning she would make up and realize with horror where she was. Turning in his arms, she was going to agree when Aaron asked her a suddenly serious question. Getting married? she thought to herself. Sure Ana had always dreamed of being at Aaron's side for the rest of her life, but was that the same as what he was asking her now?

Looking at Aaron for a few moments, she placed her hands on his cheek "I've never thought about marriage before... But if it's with you... I see myself doing things I never thought I'd do with anyone" she said truthfully. When Ana had been with Logan for those few years, she'd never picture them being anymore than just her loving and admiring him and Logan just using her for whatever he wanted or needed. Of course now Ana knew that whatever Logan and her had, it wasn't love and it never would be. But with Aaron, despite her being a criminal and not to mention Aaron had been chasing Logan for so many years. But when the two ran into each other that day at the club. Even though she knew who and what he was, something told her to talk to him, and no, not just so that he wouldn't catch Logan dancing and nearly screwing the singer on the dance floor. Looking at everything Ana had faced, she realized that the only people there for her had been Aaron and Ashe. She smiled at Aaron now "I see us growing old, having kids, and maybe one day even getting married" she said. "With Logan I never thought about any of this... It was just me waiting until he decided it was a good night to love me..... Not love me, but spend the night.... I never thought I would ever find someone to actually love me the way you do" she said.

Ana had a rough past, and it was true that most of it had been her fault. She'd been with Logan for a few years after he'd lost his last partner. Ana had seen things that she was certain most women would never have seen. Not only did Logan leave emotional wounds beside the wounds her mother left, her father had also left his own set of scars. Those were the scars that stopped most of Ana's relationships. Although when it came to Logan, he could careless about her wants, he did respect her need for him not to gaze upon her back, and he would kindly walk away once the deed was done. But when he did walk off, Ana felt a pang of ache in her heart. Aaron had changed that. Aaron had been kind and gentle. He didn't want her to give him anything she couldn't give. But even so, he'd gazed at her scars, heard of the nightmares from her past and loved her. He truly loved her. "You're the first guy to look past everything and look at me... Straight at Me... Not Logan's partner... Not a criminal.... Not the broken girl who's father abused her... You looked right at Anastasia Clark Michlaels.. The lost girl looking for someone to love her.." she said as tears stained her eyes. She couldn't help it. Never in her life had Ana ever cried because she was happy, never. If Ana was shedding a few tears it was because she felt horrible and she was upset about everything that was going on. This was the first time she'd ever cried tears of happiness.

Unable to look back, Logan continued forward with a heavy heart of sorrow and regret. He would never be able to love anyone as he loved Sam. With a sigh, he shook the thoughts and raised his head. Maybe when he was done with running, Sam would still be waiting for him. He did know it was unfair to think this way. Sam should be happy whether it be with or without him. He knew it should be with someone else, someone who would keep her safe and not put her life at risk. "Maybe one day you'll forgive me and understand why I did this Sam.." he said to himself pitifully. Looking down at his phone, Logan pushed the call button and called someone "I'm here, so stop chasing her and tell me what you want.." he growled into his phone. After a short talk, Logan was given an address that he was to show up too. He knew it wouldn't be a trap, it didn't matter if Logan Nicholas Danvers was heart broken. People still feared him and his name. When Logan reached the address, he was met by two men in black suite and ties. They lead him into a very large house and he was met with an old friend "Vladimir" he said curtly as the two men shook hands. Taking a seat when offered, Logan sat straight and cleared his throat "Leave Samantha Wesson alone.. We are no longer together... She was going to be my partner after Ana was so pitifully jailed, but she wouldn't suffice" he said as he looked to the older man.

Vladimir nodded and motioned for one of his men to come over. After the two shared a few words in silence, the male walked off with a nod of his head. "It's been done.. Now I want you to work for me Logan.. Not against me.. Not beside me.. For me" the older man said in a thick accent "You're a feared man amongst most people.. And I want to use that... As you well know that as long as you're under my wing... Samantha Wesson will not be harmed by a soul that is living" he continued. Logan of course knew there were good and bad things to this. If he agreed, everyone would know how much he truly loved Sam, and she would be protected, no one ever got past Vladimir and his men, not even Logan's guys. But if Logan disagreed, Vladimir would know that Logan didn't love Sam and that the older man should watch out. "I appreciate that you admire my talents, but I'll have to decline on your offer. Samantha Wesson was a has been. And since she'd of no use to me, she doesn't need your protection. The girl can't do anything for me. I even had her believe I wanted to marry her" he said as he flashed the ring on his finger. Logan grinned an evil grin "Samantha Wesson is nothing to me" he said as he saw the older man looked horrified. Logan was a great liar, and if he could convince someone like Vladimir, the rest would follow no matter what. "You're an evil little snake.. You take the hearts of women and used them as tools... You really are as heartless as they say Logan Nicholas Danvers" the older man said as he rose "Well if that's the case, then you better find a partner soon, you know you don't work so well alone.. Your time with Samantha showed that all too well" the man finished before grinning at Logan and walking off.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron was glad to hear a touching answer rather than a fearful rejection. Ana assured him that she believed that they could get married one day and have kids, even grow old. She saw the same future as he did, and honestly, that made him very happy. He was glad that he could provide her happiness, and he intended to do so with the rest of their lives. And sure, they are always battling something new everyday, but it was a story to be shared one day. Aaron saw the tears in her eyes and knew that she was happy. No sad. Her smile told him so. He brought his hands up to caress her cheeks and let his thumb wipe away the shed tears. "And you took a chance on me and walked into that police station the next day to admit to all your faults and help me with taking down Logan." Sure, they haven't succeeded, but they took chances, and Aaron still swore for her that he will bring Logan behind bars eventually.

For now, Aaron felt the need to hide away from his druggie dad whom is so consumed with alcohol to open his eyes and see what he killed in the world. Aaron felt his strength leave him, and he released Ana from his grasp, and placed a hand on his hip. "I think that's as long as I can stand," he said with a groan and a chuckle. Walking back over to the bed, he eased himself at the edge, adjusting himself to a comfortable position. Looking up at Ana, Aaron remembered something and furrowed his brows together. However, looking to her arm, he saw a knife wound. "Ana, what happened when you left the hospital? When I told you to take my money and leave. What happened?" Worry washed over him, seeing how she was hurt, and it looked fairly recent.

Samantha Wesson eventually collected her mind place and walked downstairs in the living quarters. The place still remained a mess, and Sam could feel herself grow numb to the aching feeling. Slowly sinking further into the place, she soon saw what she was working on that morning. The sketches of dresses, items, and whatever she could. But the one that hit her gut the most was the one she sketched her wedding dress. Angered now, Sam ran over to one of the drawers and yanked it open with all her strength, nearly toppling over the dresser. Fishing through the lost items, Sam finally found the item that she wanted. A lighter. Storming back over to her sketches, she lifted the paper that held her wedding dress and flicked the fire on. The edge of the paper hovered over the fire, soon bursting into flames itself. Sam stood there, holding the paper for a while, watching as the drawing disappeared for good. Dropping the picture in the trash, letting the fire take the rest of it into ash, Sam marched off to the room. She collected the things she could into another duffle bag. Clothes, items, shoes, anything. She couldn't stay at a boat that hurt her so much. Remembering the ring that was in her pocket, Sam pulled it out and gazed her hazel eyes on it. What she wanted to do with it was keep it, but that's selfish and it would break her heart every time she would lay eyes on it, but she wanted to have this. So, placing the ring carefully in her bag, she zipped up what she packed and collected the two bags in her hands. Even the note was carried with her, so she could remind herself every day why Logan was gone, and how there was nothing she could've done.

Sam couldn't bring herself to face home, and didn't want to stay in this strange coast. She kept the keys on her, holding it close to her chest as she exited the boat and touched land. And immediately, sadness washed over her, and some tears shed from her eyes. Heartbroken, Sam started to walk to town to call for a cab. The reason she called for one is to reach the airport, so that she could take flight in the air and escape her demons into another town. When walking up to the airport, Sam confidently arrived at the desk. "One plane ticket to Chicago," said Sam, grabbing a wad of cash from Logan's bag. "Getting married?" Sam heard. Looking up, she looked at the lady behind the counter, but only saw her own face, but dressed in flight uniform. Confused, Sam was going to ask what was happening, but the woman beside the stranger, whom shared the same face as her own, leaned towards the other woman and said, "No she's not. Don't be silly. Her fiance ditched her. Left her on her own. Not surprised either, considering what happened with her last fiance. Girl can't keep a man of her own." Sam gasped and blinked her eyes, and saw the change in scenery. She was at the airport, but the first woman was a red haired older lady, telling her to take the ticket with a smile. Sam didn't see her own face. When looking at the second woman, she saw a blonde haired woman whom was too busy filling a seat for the man who stood in front of her.

"Sorry," said Samantha with a low whisper, accepting the plane ticket to Chicago. Sam believed that she could find something, anything, there. A singing job, someone to make her forget about Logan, or friends. But she knew that this hole in her heart wouldn't be fulfilled. Sam clenched her bag as she approached the trail that would lead onto the plane. With a small sigh, Sam held her head high as she gave the woman her ticket. Granted the access to enter the plane, Sam grabbed her things and walked onto the plane. She knew right then that this would be her life, running away from the past few months. To run away from all the damage she had caused with her life. "You know, running from your problems isn't going to help," said a voice, and Sam turned to see a woman talking to her. A random passenger. A male one approached her other side, rolling his suitcase behind him and informed Sam, "You're only lying to yourself. Logan wouldn't want you to do anything to hurt yourself." Sam felt a growl in her voice as she silently told them to shut up. Looking to them again, she saw them as normal passenger. Their attention wasn't on her, but on their phones as they shut it off and speed up their pace. Sam felt like she was going mad. Probably was. Sam sighed and walked onto the plane, finding her seat.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:59 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana was relieved when Aaron said he was glad she'd taken the chance to turn herself in and help Aaron with Logan. She smiled at him and rested her hands over his when he wiped away her tears. When Aaron let go of her to grab his hip, she looked at him with worry. When he brushed it off and said standing was no longer an option, she watched as he slowly made his way back to the bed, slowly making himself comfortable once more. Ana smiled and was about to turn to head into the kitchen when Aaron furrowed his brows in that cute way when he wanted to ask something. But when Aaron asked her what happened, she froze in her place and started at him with wide eyes. She looked away and sighed, her hand rubbing her wrist. The memories slowly started to flood her mind. Shivering she tried to keep calm.

"I couldn't take all of the money.. So I bought coffee a few times.. I was scared of sleeping... And then one night.. You were just laying there of course.. But then.. Then.." she chocked out as she remembered. Ana bit her lip and held back the tears. Swallowing hard, she sat in a chair and rested her head in her hands. "You started to have a heart attack.. And for a moment... Aaron for a second... You..." she said as she tears fell "You died... You're heart stopped and I just... I watched as the doctor tried to bring you back.. And for a minute we all thought that you were really gone..." she said as she cried. "And then you came back... And I just.. I passed out or something because next thing I knew I was being check over by a doctor" she said remembering the first time she'd met Wren.

"It was Wren, the doctor that just came in... He told me that having held so much in, it had put quite an amount of stress on my heart and it cause me to blank out.. Anyways after that I went to a friends house... I was devastated.... I thought you wanted nothing more to do with me..." she said as she started to cry harder. Ana took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself down. When Ana felt calm enough, she wiped her tears and continued "I was dirty and so I went to my friend Ashe's house to change.. She dropped me off at a hotel..... Where my parents where staying at.." she said with a sigh. Ana didn't know if she could finish the story, she was afraid Aaron would be upset with her. She was glad she managed to tell her the truth, but she didn't know how far she could go with it. Ana sighed "My mom had called me... She'd been asking for some money... So I met up with her and paid her to leave me alone... But then she found me at the hospital and forced me to go to the hotel... I found my dad there and...." Ana swallowed hard "He started getting violent... And.. Well" she said shrugging slightly. Ana could bring herself to look at Aaron. She'd done something stupid and she was gonna pay for it. With a sigh she said with self loathing "You can yell and get mad at me now.." before she sniffed and wiped a few stray tears.

Logan watched as the older man walked off, he stood and walked out. Logan decided to look around town, he knew that it was a slim chance, but maybe he could find someone to be his new partner in crime. He considered calling Ana, but even if he could go visit, he had his doubts it would do him any good. With a sigh of defeat, he walked into town. After a few hours of walking around, he decided to just give up, it was hopeless. Logan bought himself another boat and headed for a safe house he had, of course not the one he'd given Sam the keys for.. Once the man had been paid, Logan hoped onto the boat and put in the ordinates for the safe house and put the boat on a course so he wouldn't have to constantly be at the wheel. Wonder what Sam's up to.... I hope she's alright.... Damn.. he thought to himself. It was stupid for him to be thinking about her when he knew there would be nothing good about it. He knew that from here on, the only time he'd think of her was when he was ready to give up everything and be with her, without risking her life and having to be on the run. But now wasn't that time. Logan had to gather as much money as he could and he had to save it before he got his name cleared of anything and everything that he was being chased for only then can I be with Sam he thought to himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron wasn't aware that his heart had gave out. That for a brief moment, he was dead, and he wasn't alive. He wasn't alive, that was hard to wrap around his head. Sure, he seen scenes like that in movies, where they are laying in hospital beds, the heart monitor only drawls out one long beeeeeeep, and doctors rush in to save the patient. Aaron put a hand on his chest, where he seen that they would press pads to shock his heart into beating again. Was that the bruise he saw? Aaron believed that it was from the fight, not from when doctors ran in and had to bring him back to life. Aaron dropped his hand onto his lap as he listened to the rest of Ana's story. Not only did she have to go through Aaron's family drama, but she had to face her own parents. The people Aaron heard cruel stories of. "Ana, you shouldn't have done that," Aaron said. He wasn't mad, and he wasn't sure why Ana thought that he would yell at her. He was just concern of her well being. "You're old enough to make your own decisions, but you should've known that meeting your mother.. something bad would happen." Sure, Aaron never met the woman, nor have Aaron met Ana's dad, so it's not as though he should be telling Ana who and who she can't meet with. But he just wanted to think of the other outcome to this if he didn't get into that cage. Old habits die hard.

"Ana," said Aaron, rising to his feet. But his sides started to hurt, right where the ribs are, as if they would break, and Aaron winced with a pained groan. Closing his eyes, and pressing a hand to his left ribs, he sat himself back down onto the edge of the bed once again. "We share the same problems now. We are going to be in each other's hands. I'll get better and healed, we'll tackle down our demons, and we'll come out of this strong. I promise," assured Aaron, giving her a smile. "You are so strong, Ana. You're gonna change the world one day and you don't even know it yet." There was a brief, lingering pause, as if Aaron was taking in the moment. But he noticed how the tears poured down her cheeks. "C'mere," he told her, extending a hand out to her. When she accepted it, Aaron brought Ana closer and brushed his fingers over her cheeks again, to wipe away the tears that was leaked. "You're strong, Ana. Don't dwell on the past anymore. I won't ask anymore. Time to look to the future."

Sam exited the plane with ease, her eyes scanning the foreign area around her. Never did she think that everything would come down to this. Where she would be on her own, engagement ring in her bag, and moving to Chicago. It was all hard to accept. Especially when she walked further into the town and saw the lights and busy places. People advertised with shouts and papers on streets, but also in the lights. It was barely even the sun coming to shore, but they displayed the lights nonetheless. Sam could tell it was breathless, and she smiled. Looking down at the phone that she was granted, the one that had Logan's number. She wasn't sure if he would answer, or if he had any of his old phones, but it was worth a shot. He got to say goodbye. She didn't. And she wasn't. Sam didn't know if it was a voicemail or if he actually picked up, because all she could hear was her heart thudding against her blood from how she was so nervous, but she talked anyway. "Logan, it's Sam. I'm standing in one of the most beautiful place sin the world, surrounded by food, music, art, culture, and all I can think abut is how much I want you here with me. Maybe one day we can see this together. I know times are rough right now, and I know you want me to hate you. I love you, Logan." With that, she hung up and looked at her phone. With a disappointed sigh, she walked towards a blue trashcan and let the phone slip from her grip and fall. Much like when Logan walked off, Sam did the same and didn't look back. Instead, she marched forward and looked for signs of a hotel.

Soon, Sam came across a small little place. A reasonable hotel, even though she could afford the most expensive place there is. She wanted simple. Sam ordered a room, which she was granted a question. "For two?" Sam looked up at the woman, afraid to see her own face, but just saw an innocent old woman. Regretfully, Sam shook her head. "No. Just one." When given the keys for her single room, Sam walked in and saw how nice it looked. Almost as if it was a condo for a single woman, much like herself. Now tomorrow, Sam would have to start looking for a place to actually live and a job. Again, even though she has all this money, she still wants to see if her singing coud be brought to ears once again. For now she stepped towards the window, lifted the white sheet with the back of her hand, and looked out to the city. The only thing she could think about was: Is she doing the right thing?

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:05 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana was surprised at Aaron's softness. He didn't get mad, he didn't yell, in fact all he did was tell her she shouldn't have seen her mother and that he was sorry about everything that had happened. Looking up when Aaron asked her to go over to him, she saw his out stretched hand. She stood and took his hand as he pulled her to him. Ana leaned into the man's embrace, he was so wonderfully amazing. When she spoke about how strong she was, she cried a little harder and rested her head against his shoulder. Ana listened to the voice of the man that could wash away all of her fears. When he told her to let go of the past and look forward to the future, she lifted her head to gaze into his eyes. Ana took a few moments to stare into the eyes of someone she'd be spending forever with before she lightly pressed her lips to his. After a few minutes of their lips and tongue dancing together, Ana pulled away.

Facing him, she smiled "You can ask me anything.. I'm not scared of tell you Aaron... I've never been scared of telling you anything.. You make me feel safe.. I never thought it was even possible.." she said as she continued to gaze softly into his eyes. "As long as you're around, there's no demon in the depths of hell that could harm me.. I know that I've got you and that means that there's nothing for me to be scared of..." she said before leaning her lips down to press against his once more. She put everything into the kiss, like she always did when she wanted Aaron to relax and know that everything was okay. Ana lay back with Aaron, their lips locked still, she smiled into the kiss before pulling away "What exactly were you hungry for?" she asked with the biggest grin ever, knowing that Aaron needed rest, but he'd suggested it and she was having a hard time letting it leave her mind.

Reaching the safe house, Logan docked the boat before gathering his things and heading inside. He took sometime to get himself a hard drink of pure alcohol with no ice. He knew drinking wasn't the best idea considering his circumstances, but what did he care? Logan could have lost anything, but he'd lost his everything instead. The one person who could fill the void and make him happy was gone. At least she's safe now he thought to himself as he lifted the glass ann walked down to the hall. Opening a door to his right, Logan walked down a staircase that led into the basement. The basement was a huge open space with screens and monitors and machines running all over the place. Sitting in the wheel chair in the middle of it all, Logan downed the liquid in his glass before starting the monitors and typing at one of the three keyboard that were laid out on the desk. Logan fished out his phone and placed it on the desk, not noticing the flashing green light to tell him he had a voice mail.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron knew that he could ask Ana just about anything he wanted. Anything in related to her past because she would share the secrets, pour her tears o his shoulders, and he would be right there to fight away the pain. Ana knew it too. She even gone as far to tell him. She trusted him, and her tone indicated a future. Aaron saw that same future, like what they said a moment ago. They came so far to back out on what's so precious. Aaron kissed Ana's soft lips back as she pressed hers to his. A hand instinctively reached up to cup her left jawline, his thumb brushing over her cheek once more. Instead of a simple kiss, they soon deepened it. Now Aaron planted perfectly different angled kisses on Ana's lips, brief yet passionate. Soon, Aaron was laid back, Ana atop of him. She pulled away, and Aaron followed her lips a bit, not wanting the moment to end, but she spoke and he rested his head back on the bed. She cunningly brought up his earlier comment regarding just what he was hungry for. A lopsided grin etched to his features, teeth beaming, and his voice was low and husky. "Well, I wanted some of this," said Aaron, leaning down and pressing a kiss against her shoulder blade that was revealed because of the dip of her shirt collar. "And this," he whispered, trailing a kiss up her slim neck to where he was just under her jaw. Pulling back, Aaron then grinned near Ana's lips. "And a little of this." Pressing their lips back together for a kiss, Aaron reached his hands to cup her cheeks. He parted her lips with his own and pressed another kiss there.

His hands moved down her sides, over her curves, and rested on the small of her back. Aaron couldn't help it. Ana had this effect over him. Also, they haven't seen each other for a long time, also they haven't touched each other in a long time. Sure, Aaron wouldn't be able to do much, because of his ribs, but he didn't want to ruin this moment. He wanted this moment. Aaron continued to plant different angled kisses on her Ana's lips again, the perfect kind. Aaron grinned in the last kiss before he pulled away himself. His hands, however, didn't stop working. They started to reach up, dragging the hem of the shirt with them, and stopped right above her rib cage, underneath her bra. "Y'know.. You could be the reason my ribs break," Aaron teased with a wink. Not wanting her to over think a small comment, he leaned his head back up, collected her lips with his own, and leaned back down, pulling her with him again.

Sam couldn't stand in a hotel. She just wanted to get out. She wanted to feel the air against her cheeks, to not worry about criminals. But she also wanted Logan by her side. She could imagine it with him. A few days in this town, still in the hotel, Logan coming out of the shower, and Sam wouldn't be able to resist from her hands all over him. Or even to just lay on the bed, tangled in each other's arms, discussing silly topics. The thought of it, the imagine of it all made her smile. But that smile disappeared as fast and it came. Logan wasn't here. He left. Sam heaved out a deep breath and wiped away the one tear that leaked out of her left eye. She needed to get out. So, grabbing at least one wad of money that held nearly $500, she shoved it into her jacket pocket, threw her jacket on her torso, and exited her hotel room with the key in her other pocket. Snaking her hands against her neck, and drew out her hair from being tucked in her coat and continued down the long hall. Her breath hitched as she stepped outside, the cold air nearly startling her. Once stepping outside, she saw a baby in a stroller being walked by and immediately, it reminded her of what happened. Samantha pressed a hand to her stomach, where she thought she had a baby of her own, turned down the opposite direction down the street, and fought back the tears that threatened to leak out.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Feeling Aaron's against her skin, on her shoulder, her neck, her jaw. Ana sighed delightedly as he moved his way up to her lips. Ana parted her lips against his happily, loving the feeing of his lips against her, dancing sweetly. She shivered lightly as his hands found their way down her sides and rested against the small of her back. Becoming light headed, Ana kissed Aaron back as he planted the sweetest and they were angled so perfectly that each time their lips connected again, Ana felt sweet jolts of pleasure run through her from her lips. When Aaron finally pulled away, Ana rested her head against his, her breathing coming in quick short breaths. When his hands started to move against her bare skin, she groaned softly, goosebumps making an appearance under his finger tips, shivering lightly as the sweets current of electric pleasure ran from his finger tips to the ends of her finger tips and her toes. As Aaron's hands stopped, her breath caught and she waited in anticipation for the male to do something.

But instead of kissing her, he spoke, his voice made her stare at him, seeing his amusement she chuckled softly at his words and leaned into the kiss. When Aaron was once more flat on his back, she let her brain work enough to get her hands under his shirt, letting it lift as her hands found their way up his stomach, his chest and eventually to his shoulders where she lifted her lips from his to free him of the clothing to allow herself more skin. "I'll be gentle so they don't break" she teased, her voice coated in a thick layer of lust as she leaned her head down to press kisses from his stomach up to his chest, his neck, and finally, his chin. Ana continued until her lips hovered over his, the smallest movement would connect their lips in an instant. She grinned "I missed you" she whispered against his lips as she smiled and watched him ride her words in a wonderful sea of pleasure.

It had only been two weeks away from Aaron, but Ana could let in this moment just how much she had truly missed him. Of course she knew she'd missed him, she felt it everyday she was imprisoned. But now that she was reunited with him, she could really feel her heart's ache from having missed him so much. Ana had no idea what she would do if she ever lost this man, her one and only. He was her life line, more important then the air that was needed for her lungs and body to work. More needed than the blood that ran through her veins and carried throughout her body. Grinning when he connected their lips again, Ana closed her eyes and let their bodies move closer, pressing together and coming closer until they were just one person. She smiled and lived in the moment, loving nothing more than the moment she was sharing with Aaron, their sweet sounds of love and pleasure as the two of them shared something they'd missed out on for a week I love you... she thought to herself.

Logan was looking from screen to screen as he tried to think of what to do next, although first he'd have to see where Ana was. No not because Logan wanted anything to do with his ex partner, not that she hadn't been his best one yet. The reason for Logan stalking the female would be simply to make sure his secrets were never revealed to anyone. As he continued to look through the inmate list, he finally stopped at her name. His eyes went wide and anger boiled in his blood. "Posted bail?" he muttered to himself as he read over the words. Sure Ana had the money to do that, but how could she have posted her own bail when Logan had made sure to take that money away from her? As he glared at the screen, next was to check the police station, they'd have records on her for sure. Once Logan had read those over, he leaned back in his chair and sighed. Nothing. He had obsoletely nothing, that was al just amazingly wonderful. After a few moments of though, he grinned once he knew what to do. Logan pulled up some information on the cop he'd seen Ana with a few times, he'd noticed something fishy the last time the three of them were together.

Once Logan had found an email, his grin grew three times it's size. Opening up his email, he entered the subject as Anastasia. Once everything was sent, Logan began to type the following message:
Dear Anastasia,

I hope you and your new "friend are getting comfortable. I just wanted to drop by and give the both of you my warmest congratulations on the new found love, although I'm sure Anastasia, you have no idea what love really is. Nonetheless, I've come to be informed that Anastasia's posted bail. Now tell me my dear lover and partner in crime, how did you manage that? Hopefully without the help of the cops of course. I know your lover is no longer part of the authorities. I only assumed of course that the two of you are still together? Oh and how are the parents lovely? I'm sure Mama and Papa were thrilled to see you? I hope you were equally as happy of course. Now Ana do the three of us a favour, you know I quite hate it when I have men dressed in blue trailing ever so close behind me. You also know what happen to my friend Jacob when he crossed me. You'd be wise not to follow the example and be happy you're out and about. If you try to trace this email I'll know. After all you were the one who taught me everything I know. Not just that, but you easily let me slide between your legs and take everything you had. Should I do it again? Well enjoy yourself, and remember that I'm always watching dearest Anastasia.

Best regards,

Your former lover, Logan Nicholas Danvers.

P.S. Lets keep the past in the past and move on.

Hitting send. Logan sat back and grinned happily. Pushing away from the desk, he rose from his seat and headed back up into the house to make himself something to eat.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron felt himself let out a chortled laugh when Ana informed him that she was going to be gentle so that she doesn't break his ribs. "We don't know the meaning of gentle," teased Aaron, kissing her right back. They haven't seen each other in weeks, from when she was behind bars. Then add onto the fact that he'd been cold to her for a few days when she returned then mix in with a bunch of craziness and drama. It's been a while since they had a real, good moment. Last night was the tip of the iceberg. Now, they were together, and they were happy. Aaron obeyed Ana when she pulled her own lips away to remove the shirt that she's been obviously waiting to remove. Aaron happily helped, and let the article of clothing be thrown aimlessly. He missed Ana. he loved her. He truly loved her. He knew that there would be complications because of this relationship, but when Logan is behind bars, Aaron will get down on one knee in front of Ana and engage to her. But only when she is safe. For now, he leaned up and kissed Ana, pressing their lips together.

"I am not having any of it tonight!" shouted Sam, shoving a man off of her. While she was walking down the busy street, minding her own business, she was jumped and yanked down an alley by some drunk man. He was wearing a suit, but the tie was loosened, so Sam couldn't have used that to her advantage. But she easily shoved the man away, used her foot the next time he lunged forward. "I've had a really long, tired day, and I am sick of people like you shoving me around!" she shouted again, pushing the man away hard this time, and sped out onto the crowded street. She could remembered what happened on the boat, how Logan saved her a**. Sam huffed out a deep breath and quickly decided to run across the street, to lose the man who was hungry for women. However, when speeding out onto the road, headlights blinded her briefly, and brakes were heard. Luckily for Samantha, the car stopped, and just honked while the driver nosily shouted at her. Sam could remember when she gotten into a bad car wreck, and Logan was there when she woke up. Ready for her to be healthy again. Sam let out a sigh, apologized to the driver, and continued her path onto the other street.

- - -

Aaron was resting against the bed, an arm draped around Ana's shoulder. The sheet was pulled up to his stomach, so that Ana could cover herself if she wanted. He cared about her. Aaron really did. He couldn't imagine his life without her in it again, now that they are so connected. Aaron leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "It's night now. It was day, and now it's night. You were the first thing I saw when I woke up, and I want you to be the last." Aaron kissed Ana's forehead, but then saw the small light from her phone to indicate that she got a message. Possibly a text from her mom. "I think the world outside the room wants you," whispered Aaron as he kissed Ana's head. "You can answer it. I need to check and see if you didn't break my ribs," teased Aaron, muffling half of his sentence against her neck as he kissed her there and then pulled away.

Sam found a liquor store, bought just about enough alcohol for a party, and returned back to her motel. Now, she was sitting by the window, curtains open so they weren't in the way of her view of the city. In a glass was wine, but filled to the very top rather than just merely a little. Music was playing at the soundbox nearby, and Sam couldn't help but cry and be heartbroken. A simple song started to play, and as the lyrics were spoken, Sam realized that it was the song she and Logan danced to the first night they met. "You're really talented," whispered Sam, remembering the words Logan first spoke to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Samantha, I'm Logan." Now the tears started to form and there was an aching feeling in her stomach. "You know," continued Sam, but her voice cracking, "I think you could give Adele a run for her money." She could remember that stupid beard he had, but it brought a small smile to her face. Reality set it, though, and she remembered how she was left behind. Sam been having dark thoughts as she sat there, thinking. She also jumps to conclusions such as: she was just Logan's toy like that man said; Logan likes taking advantages of women; she's so stupid to think that she could ever open her heart to someone again; and that Logan was probably bored of her. Sam brought her hands to her face, and couldn't help to sob again, something she hadn't done in such a long time. She refused to let herself shed another tear over this fantasy that she thought was real, but she couldn't help it. Samantha was heartbroken.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana nuzzled against Aaron's chest, pressing her face to it and breathing in the males scent. When kisses were placed against her head, she grinned up at the male. But then he was speaking against her neck, pressing his lips against the skin there. Ana shivered and wished he hadn't pulled away from her and left her cold. But she knew of course he was right and that she was needed elsewhere and of course she'd have to get the world outside eventually. "Oh Romeo... I was hoping for another round dearest Romeo.." she said teasingly before she gave him a peck and turned to grab her phone.

Ana rested back against Aaron after he'd checked himself "What's the damage?" she asked with a snort as she chuckled. She leaned up and kissed Aaron's chin before she looked down at her phone finally. Ana had a few messages from Ashe who was worried, but then she saw the email. Ana's eyes grew wide as she sat up in the bed, reading and re-reading the message another three times. She turned off her phone before letting it drop from her hands. Ana let her head rest in her hands as she tried to relax. Logan was after her. With a sigh she turned to Aaron "Do you still have that laptop at your house?" she asked, knowing it was a risk if she did try to trace the email, but what choice did she have?.

Logan headed for the kitchen and proceeded to make himself something to eat. After an hours of failing at basically everything, Logan picked up his phone and fired up his laptop to look for a local pizza place number. Once Logan had placed his order, he hung up and tossed his phone on the couch. Logan grabbed the remote and flipped through movies trying to find something to watch until he paused on a movie he and Sam had watched once. He starred at the letters and went back. He could hear her laughing and see her smiling. Logan shook the thoughts, knowing that although the brought happiness into his heart, they would only later bring that sadness and aching pain that struck his heart harder than any loss he'd experienced in his life.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

Aaron let his hand roll down Ana's back romantically as she sat up to obtain her phone. He didn't realize something was the matter until he felt Ana's back tense. Eyebrows knitting together in worry and kind eyes looking at her in confusion, Aaron asked, "What is it? What's wrong?" He let his hand drop down to the bed close to her, wanting Ana to face him and tell him the problem. He could just tell by now that there was something of the bother. The phone clattered against the ground, and Aaron wanted to sit up to make Ana face him. However, his ribs were having none of it. He remained leaning against the headboard and watched as Ana's face dropped down in her palms between her shoulders. "What happened, Ana? What's wrong?" Aaron asked, but rather a bit more sternly this time. He was only growing more and more passionate of her feelings, and he didn't want her to be hurting. Her question caught him off guard, much like her tears. "Y-Yeah," said Aaron, stammering at the abrupt and random question. "My house key should be in my pants on the floor somewhere. When you walk in, go to the kitchen and then to the kitchen table. It should be laying right there on the kitchen table, but Ana, please, what happened?" Aaron ran a hand over his ribs, but he let his eyes lock on Ana's watery ones. "Is there anything that I can do? Put me in a wheelchair and watch me roll, I don't care, let me do something for you. What is it?"

Sam was drunk now. Ridiculously drunk and she couldn't help it. Snatching the hotel room phone, she dialed Logan's cell phone and scoffed at the ringing as if he was talking already. Everything was all loopy. Everything was spinning, and right now, Sam was drinking on rage and sorrow of her heart breaking into a million pieces. So, yeah, she was going to be a little feisty. Samantha called Logan's cell phone. She was too drunk to even know if it rang and he picked up, or if it went to voice mail, but she had to rant. "Okay, listen, mister! You walk out on a beautiful relationship after a man said that you use girls? Great! Just freakin' great! You proposed to me, you almost impregnated me, and you said that we were so close to getting out!" It was clear that Sam was mad, even as she let out a fake, chortled laugh. "You are such a liar! You want me to hate you? Fine! But it won't change the fact that I love you! And you broke my heart to a million pieces and I have no idea why I am even trying since you seemed to only want me when you are bored with me. Logan Danvers. You are a con man who messed with the wrong woman. I can't see my mom because of you, in the risk of some big, bad men getting to her! I will call the cops on you, so help me god, and I will tell them of all your precious secrets that I know. About you with Ana, about the houses that I know, and I will make sure that your life is a living hell like mine. If you want me to back off, and you want me to hate you and not tell the cops and go on about my day..." Sam sat down at the edge of her bed and heaved out a deep breath. "Come to Chicago. As for the address, I'm sure you can just trace the cell phone. Come to Chicago, find me, and give me a reason as to why you wasted your time on me. Why you brought me into your life, how you made me trust you," now her voice was breaking, much different than when she started the phone call, "how you proposed to me, how you made up this big dream of us being together forever, and then leave me. Just tell me why you went through so much to hurt some innocent girl, whose favorite thing used to be singing and performing. Logan, don't make me do this, but I will.." Sam heaved out a deep breath before closing the phone and grabbing the wine bottle. "Nice going, Samantha Dan-" Sam closed her eyes, bit down on her bottom lip, and let in a sharp intake. When opening her hazel eyes and bringing the bottle for a swig, Sam just looked ahead. "Samantha Wesson."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Monsterrz

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:29 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Hearing Aaron's words of worry made Ana's heart shrink. She turned to him to stare into his worried eyes. Ana listened as his voice became less soft and more stern. Leaning over, Ana snatched her phone and griping it like iron threw it clear across the room, watching it break into a bunch of tiny little pieces before she held her head and fell back against the bed. Ana curled up against Aaron's side and let her tears fall silently. Once she'd allowed herself the few moments to cry, she took a deep breath and looked up at Aaron. Taking a hand, she placed it on his jawline and slowly started to trace his facial features with her fingers. Once Ana felt better, she took another deep breath and told Aaron about the message she'd received. She knew he was worried, he had every right to be just as worried as she was, but she knew she could handle it. Once everything was said and done, she rested her head back against the males chest "I wish I could just leave it alone and accept the threat, but unless I wanna go back to prison and finish serving my sentence, which I don't..." she said as she stroked a hand over the scar on his chest. Ana knew it was late, but she needed to trace the email before she forgot. Sitting up she turned to Aaron "You tagging along on my adventure or are you staying here to heal up?" she asked as she leaned over and grabbed his shirt, pulling it over her head.

When the door bell rang, Logan shot from the couch and headed for the front door with money in his hands. After paying the pizza man, Logan accepted the box and headed for the kitchen, the smell of the food tickling his nose and making his stomach cry out with hunger. After Logan practically devoured the pizza, he starred down at the empty box and with a sigh, lifted it to go out and toss it in the recycling. Looking around at the empty house, Logan wondered what he should do. Of course it wasn't like he had about a million and one things he could do, but now that he was alone, he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. Nothing was the same without Sam there to give him company and make all the activities all the more better. So with a sigh, he walked inside and grabbed his phone. Looking down the male noticed a voice male. After hearing Sam voice, he froze. He listened to the message completely and looked down at the phone just as she called again. Logan answered with a simple "Hello?" but before he could say anything, she started to rant at him. Logan looked down with pure hurt in his heart and she continued to talk. However, Logan never uttered a word as he listened to the woman he loved talk about everything she had been feeling. When Sam hung up, Logan hung up as well and let the phone settle on the couch beside him. So she wanted him to go to Chicago? And she thought she knew his dirty secrets? It made him laugh humourlessly for a minute. Of course Sam knew some of his dirty secrets, but not all. Only Logan knew all of his own secrets, not even Ana, whom he trusted like he trusted himself knew any of his secrets.

[[ooc: I have a wicked idea on how to get Ana free from jail and Logan out of the laws way. To it can't last too long because yea :3 Maybe Sam comes up with the idea and that's how she and Logan get back together? And then everything goes to crap after the officially get married? ]]

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces