Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Alexandria Quimby-Scott

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Hi, my name is Alexandria Quimby-Scott

But I mostly go by Alex

I'm a female

I'm eighteen years old.

My birthday is July 10th. I was born in 2012

My dream job is to make money without working. But, I guess I could make some money out of being an artist, too.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in boys.

I'm currently with Crash Barrett

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm protective over my younger siblings. Although I'm a little selfish every once in a while, I usually end up doing what's right. I can be sneaky and clever when I try. I'm also pretty street smart, so if I want something that I can't get, I'll use those three qualities to get it. I guess you could say I'm manipulative, but only when I try. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to try. The problem with being lazy is that I always tend to take the easy way out without thinking of the consequences that lie ahead. I'm also incredibly competitive. I know all of these things seems "bad" to some people, but here comes to good. I'm not heartless. In fact, I'm far from it. If I care about someone, I will feel extremely guilty if I ignore them or am mean to them. When I lie, or do anything bad, after a while, I start to feel remorse and guilt. If I mess something up big time, I will go out of my way to make things right again. I'm also not stupid. I have common sense, and my grades are good when I study and do the work.. but how often does that happen? Oh, one more thing, I'm kind of a tomboy even though I'm super creative.

My background story is I was born in 2012. My mum, Eleanor Quimby, had me when she was 25 years old and my dad, Harvey Scott, was 30 years old at the time. I was the first born child. About a year later, we got a dog and named him Bandit. He was a puppy at the time, and is still living with us today. A year after that, my brother was born. At around that time, my parents had been fighting a lot, so I guess they decided to just break their relationship off. Dalton and I were obviously too young to understand anything, but we still got to see our dad every weekend, and he came to each of our birthdays every year. Growing up, Dalton and I spent a lot of time with our dad. I guess that's why I became a tomboy. He took us to quidditch games whenever there were tournaments in the country, and we just always did "boy" types of things. Anyway, my mum met Tristan Winthrop soon after the divorce. They hit it off and got married. I accepted him and his daughter into the family pretty easily, but then again, I was only 4 years old. When I was six years old, my half sister, Cordelia, was born. I love her to death, and my step dad is pretty ace as well. My step sister, on the other hand, is a pain in the neck. I'm not sure if Tristan knew anything about magic before meeting, or dating, or marrying, my mum, but he does now, and so does Rosabella. Our house was pretty magic inclined since my mum is a witch; however, she tries not to use it too often, so that Tristan doesn't get freaked out. My dad, on the other hand, uses magic all the time. I've tried to copy him, of course, but since I don't have a wand, or any sense on how to control my magic, it comes out whenever it feels like it. Like.. when I want something I can't have and start a tantrum, things around me go flying in every direction. Other than that, my magic never really makes any appearances. Of course, I don't cause tantrums anymore since I learned how to use my manipulative abilities to help me get what I want. I wanted to bring Bandit to school with me but mum didn't let me, so she bought me an owl instead. I also got a horse when I started learning to horseback ride at the age of eight.

(2023 - 2024) At Hogwarts, I was placed in Gryffindor. I tried out for Quidditch but only made the second reserve as the keeper. Since they never really needed me to be on the pitch, I would show up to the Gryffindor games late. I wouldn't even show up to the other Quidditch games. Since there was a ton of drama that went on within the Gryffindor house, the Alvern twins called a mandatory meeting. I ended up sneaking out of the common room with Theo. I wanted to join the Dueling Club, but you have to be in second year or older to do so.

(2024 - 2025) The first thing I found out when I got home from school is that Rosabella is a witch! A full on, real witch. She's magical, and nobody told me until the summer! After pounding Dalton for not sending me a letter, I may or may not have threatened my lovely sister about bugging me when she was at Hogwarts next year. Mum decided to take her and me shopping in Diagon Alley for Bella's first year, but I got annoyed and bored, so mum gave me some money to go and buy whatever I wanted. On my way to the broomstick store, I ran into Theo, and we both went to that store. I also may or may not have held his hand. No big deal. At school, Rosabella was placed into the same goddam house as I; Gryffindor! What the hell?! She should have been placed with those loony Hufflepuffs! After I explicitly warned her not to show up to the Quidditch tryouts, you wanna know what she did? She showed up to the tryouts! Not only that, but she made the team as a chaser reserve. I made the team as a keeper reserve. Before the Gryffindor games, I warned her not to show up or else I really would pound her to a crisp. I think my threat got through since I hadn't seen her in the stands at any of our games. At the Valentine's Dance, Theo and I danced together, and he asked me out. Our relationship went pretty well for about a month, then he started to have less and less time for me because of school, blegh. He asked me to meet him in the gardens, then he put his arms around me. I think he tried to touch me! So.. I may have slapped him in the face as hard as I could. For some reason, he got pissed, but I walked away. The next day at breakfast, I dumped him. Haven't spoken to him since. On the upside, Gryffindor won the House and Quidditch Cup, and that "curse" that has been on the house for who knows how long was broken. Near the end of the year, I was near the Whomping Willow, trying to figure out what was under it. Some first year Slytherin named Anastasia pushed me onto the ground, and we ended up going under the tree and into the hole. There was some tunnel leading somewhere. That was how she and I became friends.

(2025 - 2026) During the summer, I did three things. The first thing I did was dye brown streaks into my hair. The second was get my cartilage pierced. The third, I met up with Anastasia. The first time we met up was in Diagon Alley, and we also ran into Ronna and Theo, who were incredibly rude. Not only to me, but to her as well. I made out with Ana quickly to make Theo mad, and it worked, so he lashed out on her, and she ended up in tears. To make her feel better, I bought her ice cream, and we hung out a lot during the summer. We went to the beach most of the time. At school, I didn't even say one word to him. Ronna, on the other hand, said we should at least get along for the good of the team. She said I can ask any question and she'd answer the truth, so I asked about Theo and about Crash.

(2026 - 2027) Theo and I didn't talk all year, until the very end when he stalked me in the hallway one time. But I'm glad we talked because he apologized for being a p***k, and then we talked about possibly dueling in the future.

(2027 - 202 cool This summer, Theo and I went to the dueling age and dueled even though yes, we are underage and it technically is illegal but.. shh. No one knows I did that besides him, Annabelle (the pretty blonde woman in charge of the place), and some guy who was with her who looks really familiar. I think he might've been a student at Hogwarts before. Anyway, during Christmas, Hogwarts was hosting the Yule Ball, and you'll never believe who asked me to go with him! Crash Bennett! We went together and had the best time ever. It was perfect! Our relationship didn't really progress, but we sort of had a thing? I dunno, it's kind of complicated. I want it to progress and I wanna be his girlfriend, but I also don't wanna ask him about any of it. Oh, also I heard that Anastasia has some sort of thing with that douche Dmitri, but she claims they haven't done anything. I swear to God, if he hurts her, he'll feel my wrath. During the springtime, Theo and I decided to try and discover where the heck the tunnel under the Whomping Willow leads to, and we found that it actually leads to Hogsmeade!

(2028 - 2029) This summer, Crash and I went on a first date to the zoo. We went on a few dates this summer, actually, and one of them ended with us getting drunk in his bedroom. It was a lust filled evening to say the least. I thought once I go back to school and he starts his life, we'd end up going our separate ways and I'd never hear from him again. With that thought in my mind, I snuck alcohol in a flask into my bag and decided it'd be the best idea ever to drink it as I was walking towards the carriages on the first day of school. Well, I got caught by Toby, and he docked points and took away my flask. That resulted in a house meeting though it wasn't just my fault. Valentina and Theo have been caught drinking before, too. Crash and I met up in Hogsmeade every so often. He works as a prison guard for Azkaban. Oh, and since Crash graduated, I made keeper on the quidditch team!

(2029 - 2030) I managed to stay out of too much trouble this year, surprisingly. I made the quidditch team as keeper again although I didn't exactly make it to every game. I dunno, I guess quidditch just isn't as fun without trying to impress Crash. I thought this year would end just as boringly as it has been going, but when we were all boarding the train to go home, Death Eaters attacked. I just remember firing spells at them, and then one of them hit Dalton. It was too late. I couldn't do anything to save him. Bella and Cordelia were with us. They ended up boarding the train right before it locked up and took off early to get everyone who was on home safely. They tried getting me to go along with them, but I wouldn't. I couldn't! I couldn't just leave Dalton behind and let the guy who killed him live! He had to pay with his life. I killed him, took Dalton's body, and hid. I did try to bring him back to life, or save whatever I could of him, but it really was too late. I got home the next day with my brother's lifeless body in my hands.

I enjoy quidditch, art, horseback riding, my family, animals, and getting what I want.

I despise doing work, girly girls, Bella, dressing up for no reason, moths, and wearing the colour pink.

I'm afraid of my dad suddenly not having enough time for me, and being embarrassed.

My strengths are getting what I want, and my creativity.

My flaws are my laziness, and how guilty/remorseful I feel after doing something bad.

I look like Selena Gomez at the age of...
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

My wand is a 9 inch wand with Spindle Tree wood and Sphinx Mane Hair as the core.

My pet is a male owl named Shadow. I also have a male dog named Bandit but he's the family's. I also have a horse named Starfire

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy - D
Charms - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - D
History of Magic - T
Potions - A
Transfiguration - P
Art - O
Care of Magical Creatures - A
Cooking with Magic - D
Cursebreaking - E
Ghost and Ghoul Studies - O
Muggle Art - O
Wandless Magic Practice Class - P

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Defense Against the Dark Arts - E
Art - O
Cursebreaking - A
Ghost and Ghoul Studies - A
Muggle Art - O

~ ♪Ϻai ҡ
~Utsuha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk." Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.polyvore.com/alexandria_hogsmeade_with_crash/set?id=150264901][IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Alexandria Quimby-Scott/be82ff_zpsjimzida5.jpg[/IMG][/url][/align]

[align=center]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=#be82ff][b]"Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk."[/b][/color] [color=violet][i]Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.[/i][/color][/align]

[size=9][align=left][color=#8B8682]You think you are the one who got me, boy[/color]
[color=white]....................................................................[/color][color=#8B8682]No, I got you[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][size=10][color=#93768e]((OOC: outfit in top picture))[/color][/size][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#8B8682]I've been playing with you like a little toy[/color][color=white]......................[/color]
[color=#8B8682]Yeah, I got you[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Face Claims/Alexandria Quimby-Scott/PicMonkey Collage 2_zpsp9euz3dr.jpg[/IMG][/align]

User ImageUser Image

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. "Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk." Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.

[imgright]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/Shadow_zps43b75807.jpg[/imgright][IMGright]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kiska166/ShadowsNameFormat_zps2bf8f976.jpg[/IMGright]

[align=center]Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text. [color=black][b]"Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk."[/b][/color] [color=slategrey][i]Think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think.[/i][/color][/align]

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:53 pm
Alexandria Quimby-Scott's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]
Movements of Planets [x]