Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I think I am done with GAIA!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID KIDS SITE!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm
THERE are way more important ADULT things for me to think about than stupid Gaia in crap. Gaia is stupid and outdated. I have been on it since freaken 2004, where american pop music was horrible and shitty. That's how old it is. It is a product of the anime trend me and my brothers experienced from 2003 in stuff in late middle school. Really old. My brothers quit Gaia from like 2006 or some, but I haven't so maybe I should follow the same thing, especially since my current account is at risk cuz ppl are stupid and act like little kids saying "OH HE THREATENED TO KILL ME, I"MMA TELL ON YOU, or HE IS CUSSING AT ME I"M GONNA TELL/REPORT YOU!!!!!!!!" That sounds totally middle school ******** GROW UP PEOPLE SERIOUSLY, soo stupid. They don't realize that that s**t happens in real life ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! It's the Internet, seriously, so majority of the time ppl don't mean it.

I have more important things to deal with such as my current jobs since I work NOW at Dollar General, and I still substitute, and I have to talk with Shikume on eventually living with her and starting a family. I don't have time for this stupid teenage s**t. stare I feel sorry for the Gaia mods, so sorry they don't get paid for their duties and having to waste their time. It's just stupid. I am only here for my guild. And if I get reported, I WILL ONLY COME HERE FOR MY GUILD!!!!!!!!! I WILL CONSIDER ANYTHING OUTSIDE MY GUILD A HAZARD cuz it is full of stupid a*****e gaians kids and teens who take things seriously and act like stupid kids. The real world is a million times worse than what happens on a stupid internet website where everything could practically be fake.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:07 pm
you intentionally harassed a group of people by thinking you have some sense of entitlement, do you really think you didn't deserve to be reported.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 pm
cool4
you intentionally harassed a group of people by thinking you have some sense of entitlement, do you really think you didn't deserve to be reported.
What group of people? The group you are thinking about are stupid. Here you have to get a few warnings in stuff before you get banned from this guild, where in that crappy place they can ban you if THEY "JUST DON"T LIKE YOU""""""""""!!!!!!!!! That is just stupid. Another reason why my guild is way better than their guild. YOu have to get a few warnings in my guild before you get banned from this guild. Their guild they can ban you (even a stupid mod) if they feel like it which is ******** stupid. He doesn't even have many posts, only like 300, meaning he hasn't been a guild mod for long. I am way older on Gaia than his a** anyday. SCREW THEM!!!!!!!!!!! This guild is superior. They don't ban you on the spot cuz one of the mods feels they hate you and doesn't want you there. HERE YOU have to get a warning and warn the captain before they ban the member.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:24 pm
HAHA SUCH CUTE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! THE CUTE SHORT a** 13-18 year olds then are soo freaken cute. biggrin (BELIEVE ME I KNOW HOW SHORT THEY ARE, I SUB AT A FREAKEN HIGH SCHOOL)  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm
So yeah let's join me. The GAIA ONLINE lawsuit for killing Beau Proctor of Alamogordo, New Mexico will be active in about 7 days. :"D

SO COUNT DOWN WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT CUZ I WILL EITHER BE DEAD OR IN AN ER!!!!!!!! Still, my parents will find out that Gaia was the problem and will ******** SUE Gaia anyday. PREPARE GAIA **** YOU ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL////KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:43 pm
AND HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS STUPID AND FAKE! So yeah.....

Gaia is stupid website soo fake. Joining this website in ******** june 7 2004 was a curse for me, so I now know the exact logic. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDd

GAIA WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope that doesn't happen, if it does, then my address is 0000 00000000, my home phone number is 000-000-0000, and my home is 0000 00000000, 0000000000, 00.

And my phone # is 000-000-0000. CALL ME IT IS AUTHENTIC!!!!!! IF you don't believe me, then the home phone will be authentic. I AM SERIOUS!!! IF YOU DONT BELI(EVE ME THAT GIVES ME A REASON TO KI(LL MYSELF EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CALL ME OR MY HOME TO LET MY MOM KNOW I AM CRAZY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know SHIKUME can confirm these numbers for me. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:40 am
What they hell is going on now =x=
From what I can understand he got banned from another guild...
Knowing him he lost his temper and said the usual insult to the people of the guild....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 am
Shikume
What they hell is going on now =x=
Knowing him he lost his temper and said the usual insult to the people of the guild....

I think he has a drinking problem?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 am
cool4
Shikume
What the hell is going on now =x=

He does =x=
I have things to tell him...he is not going to like it neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:58 am
Shikume
cool4
Shikume

He does =x=

Good luck.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:59 am
cool4
Shikume
cool4
Shikume

He does =x=

Good luck.

Thank you, I will be needing it....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 pm
Killing yourself is a childish/teenage thing to do unless you've been through pain and suffering. Just stop Beau.
We don't need to know your information. As crew I'm going to censor your post.
Also, I'll invite 5 randoms.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 pm
Dannyxcores
Killing yourself is a childish/teenage thing to do unless you've been through pain and suffering. Just stop Beau.

Quit being the good crew member. I mean good job, can you invite an additional 5 on my behalf?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 pm
cool4
Dannyxcores

Quit being the good crew member. I mean good job, can you invite an additional 5 on my behalf?
Haha, sure. Anything for coolsies. (: yum_burger

Now he's kinda scaring me though. Like, he's captain insane-o. He's becoming or already turned insane from the Tylenol + Alkehawls. Jk. I know it's not Tylenol.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:51 pm
And Aoi is as drunk as ever
Please let me know if Aoi is ever sober  
River of Polls