Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Found You! (Anna & Sura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:38 pm
There was a small blue-and-white tornado working its way through the monster dorms... or so it might seem to an outsider. Anna was bound and determined to find her Colossus friend, a mission rather badly hampered by the fact that she had no idea which room belonged to Sura.

So, naturally, she was knocking on every door that didn't clearly state it belonged to someone else. Normally, the sheer embarrassment of doing such a thing would have stopped Anna in her tracks. Would have. But that was before the sky had torn open and she'd become more than she thought possible.

That was before she'd chosen.

"Suraaaaa!" she called out again, pounding on another door. Man, the monster dormitory was big. And kind of confusing. She was pretty sure she was already lost...

demon_pachabel
AND ANOTHER ONE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:56 pm
The process of elimination would have been made easier had Anna known to look for the door that had been the most destroyed. At this point it was half duct tape and she wasn't allowed to lock it anymore. Really, it wasn't her fault. It was the door's fault for being so fragile. Honestly.

Dormin heard the noise down the hall first, making a small noise before he walked over to the door, pawing it enough to make it fall in, sending several other Folossus running for the hills and Sura over to pick the door up herself. However, poking her head out at the sound of her name, she made her own curious noise.

"Yes?" it was quiet, to her, but it rumbled enough to be heard...through a couple doors. Because that's how she rolled. Not on purpose, of course.

Oh. OH. It was Anna. "Anna?" Propping the door up in it's proper place, the Colossus awkwardly stepped out into the hall around it to see what the witch was up to.

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm
"Sura!" Anna called out with relief - some of the people who lived here really, really didn't like knocking. She hurried away from her most recent target, down the corridor towards her friend.

... And, when she got there, she had no idea what to do. She just stood there, panting a little from the exertion of running all over the monster dorms. "U-um. Hi?" There was so much she wanted to say that it all seemed to get stuck inside her throat and refuse to come out.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:32 am
Sura attempted a smile as best as she could. It was nice that at least one person in the world was happy to see her, even if the Colossus was too often inclined to stay by herself. Mostly because socializing was extremely difficult.

"....Hi..." she replied, eyes darting down the hall to the door where another student was looking around to see who had knocked, before she looked away. Nothing to see here, really. "Been a while."

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 pm
"Yeah," Anna said, looking sheepish. "I-I'm sorry about that, Sura... but I'm here now, and I promise I won't stay away for so long ever again." She clasped her hands in front of her. "I-I wasn't trying to, it just... happened, but it won't happen any more."

She took a deep breath. "Did you, um... did you go through the Tear?" She hadn't seen anyone she'd known there, but then for most of it she hadn't been in any state to recognize anyone.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:23 am
"It happens." Sura assured, (very) gently patting Anna on the shoulder. "And it is alright. I am not upset." And truly she wasn't. Having those she knew away for long times wasn't unusual, after all.

The question about the Tear made her eyes flicker to yellow before they shifted back to that docile blue they kept so often. "I am unsure what the Tear is...so I will guess that I did not."

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:08 am
"Um... it was... oh, gosh." Anna looked helpless for a moment as she thought about how she could explain the Tear to Sura. "The sky kinda ripped up, and um, something called some of us through, and I... I went, I'm not sure why I went. I-I..."

No, she was sure. She had gone because she'd run away from the man in the white coat. The Hunter. Because she didn't want to run away again. Anna took a deep breath. "B-but, um. At the end, they said I could choose to remember... or I could forget, and... I decided to remember." She lifted her chin up, proudly. Even if it didn't make any sense to Sura, the fact that she'd chosen, that she'd had the power to do so, had meant the world to her. Had changed the world for her.

"So I chose you, Sura!" She turned her uncertainty into a flying hug. "You and Chaya and Freya and everybody - y-you're how come I decided to stay who I am, and... I wanted you to know..."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:51 am
The more Anna talked, the more yellow her eyes became. She was trying to understand, she really was and every time the ghoul said something positive, the flicker of blue came back - Sura didn't understand, but if it made her friend happy, that was all that was required.

(Very) gingerly catching Anna in that flying hug, Sura hoisted the ghoul up a bit in reciprocation (as good as she got with it, anyways) before putting her back down. "Well, I am glad for that. I do not think I would know what to do otherwise....."

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:22 pm
Anna honestly didn't mind that Sura didn't respond to her vaguely panicky exuberance with equally overblown enthusiasm - Sura was Sura after all, solid as a rock. "You would be fine," she said, stumbling a bit as she got put down. "You're always so strong, Sura." Anna looked a little wistful. "How come you're so strong? Is it because you're a colossus? Maybe Reapers just can't be strong like that." She poked at her own weak (in comparison) skin with one finger.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:56 pm
Sura rumbled in appreciation of Anna's confidence in her. She looked at her arms as the ghoul spoke of strength, as though that was the answer. "I do not have any excuses for strength. It exists because it......I have never really thought of myself in any other way." She reached out to poke Anna's arm where the reaper had. "Maybe it works better when one does not worry about if they are or not and just lets themselves be so?"

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:58 pm
"Maybe I was strong, a little bit... just by accident. Because I didn't remember that I thought I was weak..." Anna's voice trailed off. She wasn't sure how to explain the Tear, the Goddesses, and their world to someone who hadn't been there. Sura's presence was so solid that it made everything feel even more dreamlike, though the new resolve in her heart never wavered or dimmed. "I could've forgotten everything forever. Forgotten weakness, but also forgotten how to be strong."

She looked up at the colossus. "Did you ever want to forget anything?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 pm
"There is no accident in strength, but there should not be purpose in it either." Sura rumbled, sitting in her broken doorway (still the huge and intimidating figure in it, however) thoughtfully.

"If there was not some things I wanted to forget..... I would not be really living. It is holding onto that, maybe, that gives some roundness to being alive." Sura had some very basic wisdom to her.

Sosiqui

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas