Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Deja Vu (Hypnos/Wolframite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Hypnos was tired. She got plenty of rest each night but she was weighed down heavily by thoughts that she couldn't escape from and they were endless, wearing her down mentally. It was hard to focus, especially on the power signatures in the night. She was trying to track a youma but the power signature was much larger than usual. It wasn't until she turned the corner and seen the figure of a young man that she realized her error.

She didn't want to deal with the Negaverse Soldiers, not after the bad experiences she'd had with them this year. She tried to back away slowly, keeping her eyes in front of her instead of behind her. Unfortunately, she bumped into a garbage can so if her power signature hadn't given away her presence then that surely did.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:15 pm
Wolframite turned, tossing a few energy orbs like quarters in his hands as he noticed the small, petite senshi and turned on his heels with the grind of gravel. "Oh, it's a chibi." He knew a short senshi when he saw one, and the outfit was one that, while different, held the same pattern and theme. Also, she had features and long enough hair to remember.

"Hypnos, right? Did you grow a little?" He teased, smiling as he started to walk towards her. "I guess eating all those vegetables and nap time really paid off." He turned his head to look at the fallen trash can. "Hasn't helped your coordination."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:45 am

Hypnos had hoped to escape but she'd put so much focus on what was in front of her that she hadn't thought about what might be behind her. It was a mistake on her part, possibly even a grave mistake. She had to correct her error quickly, something she realized as he recognized her. Her body position was not that of a terrified girl but neither was it of a girl who didn't know any better. There was obvious caution flaring through her ice blue eyes as she recognized the General. She didn't remember Wolframite's name but she remembered him and that night.

She wanted to correct him and tell him that she wasn't a child, that she was closer to thirteen than twelve, but she didn't want to add fuel to any fire. She just stood there as he insulted her, looking between the ground and him before her eyes jolted back to him. She had to make sure he didn't get an upper hand with his weapon. He was no lieutenant and getting hit by his weapon was going to be a lot worse than being smashed in the face by Zippeite's weapon.

"I'm... just going to leave. Nothing has to happen tonight."

She hoped he simply wasn't in a fighting mood as she went to make a break for it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:25 pm
Appeal

He stopped in his tracked, and just frowned. To state that she would just leave, that she could leave, without him doing anything was stupid and insulting. For her to even think that, let alone say it, was enough to make him want to grab that mass of pretty hair and tear it off her skull.

"Hypnos, if you don't want to fight, why are you wearing your uniform?" He took a step. "Do you think a police officer wears a uniform and decides not to fight against criminals? Do you think a firefighter wears a uniform and just decides, "Oh, I don't think I'm going to put out any fires today.' Do you even know what you represent when you wear your little frills and bows? Has no one in your organization even covered the bases of that?" He said, taking another step. "Answer. I really am curious."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:20 pm

"What difference does the clothes I wear make?" She said as she stood a step back for his step forward.

"They do not change who I am. I am still the same person under them. It isn't the police uniform that makes them police officers. If they take their clothes off, they're still police officers on the inside." She stood tall as she said this, unaware of the obvious irony here. Ladon had met a police officer and although she was off duty she still volunteered to take him home because it was who she was despite whether she had her uniform on or not.

"I represent my desire to help when I wear this outfit, not to fight."

Blue eyes watched Wolframite carefully, her hands falling over her dress. She was ready for him if he decided to attack but she really hoped he wouldn't. It would be better if he wouldn't, and a step closer to a world she wished to live in. She just wanted everyone to get along and live peacefully, for people to stop fighting over the outfits they wore.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 pm
Appeal

"You wear a uniform, you state your side. You wear a uniform, and you show that you are prepared to fight for the side your uniform represents. Don't go wearing a uniform and then pretending you aren't going to fight. Your uniform is a symbol, and it also makes you a target."

He wondered how brutally he could pummel a chibi with no weapon at all. How strong were upgraded chibis in comparison to their other comrades. Maybe it was time to experiment?

Hands raised, he shot out as her, going for a punch and following up with a kick to her side if he could manage either.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 pm

"I'm not on any side, I'm neutral!" She definitely wasn't impressed, her lips pursing into a pout. Who was he to judge her? He didn't know her. Who was he to assume such things? She wasn't part of any group, or team, or court. She did this for herself, and the equality of others. She even worried for youma but no one cared. All anyone ever wanted was to fight!

Hypnos was a pacifist but she was not a dummy. She was faster than normal senshi and Negaverse soldiers as a chibi senshi and after getting the s**t kicked out of her last year her sister enrolled her in self defense classes. She raised her hands to block the punch, and while it was successful, Wolframite had quite a bit of strength. It pushed her back, her bunny slippers sliding against the pavement and then the kick following it knocked her off her feet.

Hypnos rolled back, putting a decent gap between the two of them and she bounced back to her feet with her fists clenched in front of her. She looked forward and took the chance to run away. In theory she was faster than him, if she could get far enough ahead then he wouldn't be able to catch her!

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 pm
Appeal

"There is no NEUTRAL! The fact you even think you can't pick a side means yours running around here getting in everyone's way and will die for NO purpose. Do you think I want to go around picking off little kids who don't have a clear purpose in mind? At least with the other little punks in your group, I can at least rest assured they decided on helping those bitches in wings you call Princesses."

He summoned his weapon, the chain danging as a large, spade of a serrated blade hung, slightly swinging as he regarded her. "You are risking your life - you should know with full certainty for what cause. Either create your own side or pick one on the table." He started to spin the blade. "I'd pick wisely."

He started to walk closer, but knew he didn't need to get close. His weapon was all about range and keeping the enemy at arm's length until they were rendered too immobile to be a threat, either by being bound or bleeding out. "Question, are you left or right handed? Just curious."

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Something pulled Hypnos back. Perhaps it was his words, or the sound of the chain dangling and the distinct memory of exactly what his weapon was again. She stopped behind a garbage bin, and turned around as her eyes fell him. They were covered in a sorrow that was hard to place but behind them was a light trying to shine through.

"I will create my own side and it will be neutral," she said, her lips smiling softly before they fell back into a hint of a frown.

"If you want to talk then put your weapon away. If you want to fight then stop asking me questions and do so already. You have the audacity to insult me and my beliefs over the fact I do not wish to fight yet all you do is talk. I support this but as you have made clear, you do not believe we can exist without fighting so maybe you should take a look at yourself first before you continue to insult what I believe in."

She didn't know why he was asking about her hands but she had a sinking feeling she wouldn't like the result so she didn't answer the question. Either way, she got ready for the inevitable. She was in this game far too long to not know the options and they had run out.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:37 pm
Appeal
Sorry I took so long. I had tests.

"I don't need to ask myself questions I already know. I will always fight for my planet. I will always remain loyal to the Negaverse, the true power that shields Earth from danger and destroys those who threaten it's safety. I will return the pain and damage threefold for all those who I have seen die before my eyes, and all those in the past who have been destroyed or twisted by your Queen. I will set right the mistakes of some s**t King, and I will ensure all those I love will have a future on Earth that belongs to them and no other planet." His tone was serious as his green eye sparkled with the sure belief in his purpose. "I learned very well in that dark, dank cell, what I am fighting for, and there is no question left in my mind to what length I will go to even help a fraction of that fight in our favor."

He whipped up the speed to his weapon before angling it and hurling it at the senshi. He would talk all the well as he damn pleased, but he would fight if she asked for it. If she wanted to remain neutral, then she would be killed sooner or later for that mistake. Better now and save time before she continued to grow into something stronger than what she was now. Something with larger wings and a army at her side.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:01 pm

It was hard. Hypnos didn't believe in this Queen, her people in the past didn't side with the Queen and yet she was constantly punished for what this person apparently did. She was born on Earth and yet she was labeled an outsider. It hurt but Hypnos couldn't give up a power that enabled her to help others. Why didn't anyone understand that? Her eyes looked at Wolframite with a strange sorrow and from there it was obvious Hypnos wanted to ask what Wolframite meant by a dark, dank cell but it was too late for that. Her lips uttered a small 'wa' sound before she moved to dodge his attack.

She wasn't quick enough and one of the blades swiped against the unprotected skin of her arm but she did manage to react in time before the chain was pulled back. She grabbed it the best she could and tried to hold on so that he couldn't swing it at her again. She didn't cry out this time, although tears did form in the corner of her eyes as the cut burned. She wanted to cover the cut but she didn't in favour of using both hands to try and disarm Wolframite.

She might have been putting on a brave face but it was obvious the cut was deep and hurt.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:54 pm
Appeal

His weapon did not cut cleanly. Other Negas had blades that were smooth, but Wolframite's blades were serrated, with sharp teeth that tore the flesh and, if caught too deep, could hook into a soft body. It was mean to hurt. It was meant to butcher. It was meant to show no mercy. This was the change his weapon had from smooth blade he had before, to when he became a General. A lot had changed, and his weapon reflected this.

Gripping the chain of his weapon was not a new thing for anyone to do, and he was learning how to deal with someone trying to disarm him. It wasn't easy. But if she was going to hold it, he'd hold it and then rush at her. Tug-o-wares would not be happening here.

Holding the chain, he ran at her, going for a kick to get her off the chain.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:23 am

The pain only made things more real. She was lucky the blade hadn't torn her skin right off or gotten stuck in her. It would heal smoothly with the right care but first she had to survive this encounter. She felt more confident in her survival when she had the chain in her hands since it forced the two of them into a zone closer to comfort. She wasn't trained in long ranged defense but hand to hand combat was a whole other story.

It wasn't a perfect defensive but when Wolframite got close enough to kick her Hypnos used her arms to block the kick and release some of the sleep dust she had been summoning in her hands toward Wolframite's face. She prayed that it would be enough because with her wound she didn't know how long she would be able to last before she started getting exhausted. Taking the opportunity, she used her superior chibi speed and ran around Wolframite as fast as she could trying to entangle him with the chain before she threw it and took off around a corner.

She ran like her life depended on it, hoping the mess she caused back there was enough to give her the time to escape far enough into the distance and power down. She didn't look behind her. She ran with all her might forward, turning all the corners she seen along the way. Anything to slow him down, anything to lose him. Once in a safe distance, she would go home, tend to her wound and then get some rest. Her senshi abilities would take care of the rest.

Ranged weapons were the worst.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Appeal

When the hit was blocked, he gritted his teeth. When the dust was thrown, he reared back, trying to cover his but knowing it was already too late. He could feel it in his throat and in his eyes, and as he felt the weight of his chain on him, he started to panic. The world started to loose focus, blurring as he swayed, and he held his weapon, feeling trapped - trapped like before. Before when he was drugged. Before when he was restrained.

A surging panic raced through him as he heard the clack of her shoes pass him, and he desummoned his weapon to free himself, but feel to his knees despite how much he tried to keep standing. It was hard to keep his eyes open, and he reached into his jacket, hand shaking, looking for his crystal. Bismuthite. Billy. He had to get someone. Someone to know before it was too late.

Just as he felt dizzy, he noticed there was no other signatures. Were they just too late to pounce, or did she have no backup.

He had to run ...

No.

She did this. How dare she do this.

Shaking, he rose up, staggering, and covered his mouth, his stomach turning from the surging panic that had swept quickly through his system.

"...that little..." He turned to look to see where she ran, everything still swirling. "...b***h."

He started to run, nearly tripping as he did, but ran as fast as his blurring vision could let him. He was tired. So tired.....

...but being pissed was fighting for first place on the emotional ladder.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Hypnos was gone. Not only was she out of sight but her power signature was out of mind too. As Ainsley McMahon headed home, she could hear Wolframite's scream in the air and in her mind. Inwardly she lowered her head and wrapped her arms around her chest. She didn't want to die. She didn't do anything wrong. Why? Why was it like this?

MoonKitsune
Fin!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces