Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So I heard you like Foxes (Miasma+ Andrew) Fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 pm
This was a dumb idea. He didn’t know where her room was. A few days back he had overheard some ghouls talking about love confessions at the prom, which was a while ago, but he had been gone himself for some of the summer. It had been great to get some warmth back into his fires and he was feeling energized… ignoring the new chains that had somehow appeared. Prom seemed foggy, he couldn’t remember what he had done during it. He shifted his bundle so he could tug at the stupid chains. Just let him remember already, ok? Maybe he had actually seen this love confession. The kiss, (on the hand) was still fresh in his mind. It made sense that they would have confessed.

Really he had his own love confessions to worry about, but he would procrastinate just a little longer. Maybe he would give her a paopu, but he had another test to run before he tried, and this was perfect. If he could find her. Andrew paced up and down the reaper halls trying to get some bearing or at least spot butterflies. Butterflies would send him straight to her, right?

“Miasma?” he asked aloud, he was lost. Maybe he should ask the other students. He shuffled down the hallway with his box still in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Prom almost seemed like AGES ago, with everything happening lately. Not long after, she had her own exam to worry about (well, she supposed Molan and flame butt had to worry about it too considering it was a group exam) and... then there was that whole weird memory stuff. It still seemed a bit foggy now, but perhaps others might know about it. Maybe Molan. It seemed like ages since she saw him also, and there were... some things she needed to ask him, yes.

And so she got up, motioning to Psy to follow her, and opened her door. The first thing she heard was someone calling her name, and she perked up, hoping it was Molan. But then she turned, catching sight of someone who was definitely NOT Molan, and frowned deeply. What was HE doing here? She could probably slip past him unnoticed, but knowing him, he'd probably keep looking and harassing others until he found her. And with these butterflies surrounding her, it probably wouldn't be too hard.

With a sigh, she closed her door, and planted her hands on her hips, and huffed.
"What do you WANT?"

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:19 pm
He was defiantly not Molan. Cold was not his thing at all. But he was now wondering why he didn't pester the fox first. When she suddenly appeared he jumped staring at her a long moment, but his box shook shaking him out of the wide eyed stare.

"Oh there you are. I brought you something." he tried to smile at her but his wings drooped giving away his discomfort. He shifted the box in his hands, pulling it closer.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:50 pm
Andrew... brought her something? If that wasn't some cause for alarm, then she didn't know what was. It was probably a box of spiders, or something. Or dragonflies. If he dared harm her butterflies, he was as good as dead. She eyed the box wearily as it shook, and narrowed her eyes at the boil.

She took at step back, still glaring at him.
"What is it?" she hissed.

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:35 pm
She practically hissed at him. He stared back confused, what did she think he had? Walking fireballs?

"Scareons. You like scareons, right?" everyone liked Scareons. They were like nine tenths of the mini population. "They have nothing to do with fire. I promise."

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:23 pm
She wouldn't put it past him to bring her such a thing, considering he most likely knew how much she hated fire. Or maybe just him. Because he was associated with fire. Close enough. Also she was pretty sure there were such things. Bombs, was it?
... or were those arms?

When he mentioned scareons, she blinked, giving him a curious look.
"... yes?" She herself owned a few of the butterfly scareons, and she had to admit they WERE cute, but... just what was he trying to get at?

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:17 pm
He had her hooked.

"I got stuck with too many of them a while ago. Maybe you could give one to Molan too, he doesn't like me." he decided to not inform her about the certain connection the paopu created. This was a test after all.

Instead he reached into the box to pull out one of the scareons for her to look at. "See they are cute. I just don't want them." The little mass wiggled as it dangled from his hands.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm
He definitely had her hooked, especially when he mentioned Molan. Surely Molan would like one of those furry adorable things, considering he was, well, he had a cute furry natural form too, right? And she HAD been meaning to find him...

When Andrew showed her one of the scareons, she couldn't stop the squeal that came out of her mouth, and upon realizing it, flustered and coughed, clearing her throat.

"It's... it's adorable."
How could he say he didn't want such a thing? She wanted nothing more than to scoop it up in her arms and cuddle it, but, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to this. There was no way the flame demon would give something like that away for free, and considering he had demanded silver pumpkin seeds from her before...

She narrowed her eyes, giving him a suspicious look.
Not that she wouldn't dish out silver seeds for such adorable things, but.... this was Andrew ok.
"...What's the catch?"

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 pm
Catch what catch? Oh the fact he was seeing if they really did bind two people together forever? It seemed to be the case with the last couple. But he wasn't about to mention that.

"Get them off my hands. Like I said I've got like half a dozen more back home." he dropped it back into box and handed the box to her, safely removing them from his own care.

"Consider them a wedding gift. I mean I heard you finally fessed up at prom." he couldn't contain it. Oh she was going to kill him, but this was so worth it.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 pm
When the box was offered to her, she frowned, reaching out hesitantly, wondering if they secretly mimics in disguise, or something. No way he would just GIVE her something. For free. Though when she peered into the box and was greeted with wide eyes and squeaks, she couldn't help but coo, dippin her head to rub noses with one of the creatures. Too cute! And they seemed to be holding something in their paw. A star?

With a sigh, she supposed, gift or not, she should at least pay him for it. She didn't want him to use this as blackmail or leverage for anything. And so she was going to ask how much he wanted for them, when he spoke again.

The words died on her lips, and she spluttered, face turning red. What? WHAT??!
"I... I..."
Oh Jack, had he heard? ... or worst. Saw?
Was it that obvious?
DID EVERYONE KNOW??

"I just told him I liked him! I-it's no big deal..."
Though she said that, she knew he knew she was lying. And so did Psy. It had meant a lot when Molan said that he liked her too, and, well, she wasn't ready to share it with the world yet ok

phantompanther13
ilu

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 pm
She didn't hit him, or worst. But he wasn't sure he believed her. She was blushing far too much for that.

"It wasn't? Was it hard?" he had a serious look on his face. He was trying to read her but his thoughts moved elsewhere.

Danny had already tried to make him confess once... Maybe she was right? was it really easy?

He had come with the intention of just teasing Miasma but, now he was confused. He stepped back and shuffled his feet, holding his tail subconsciously behind him, out of sight.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 am
That's right, Andrew, keep that diaster-causing tail out of sight. She's a wreck enough as is.
"I..."
All she wanted to do was hide. Or run away screaming. Or both. Maybe she could do it now.
...no. She would not lose her composure in front of him.
... ok, correction. She wouldn't lose MORE of her composure in front of him.

"JACK, why are you so nosy? Don't you have your own confession to make?"
Her gaze returned to the box, staring at the pair of eyes that looked up at her.

"...Molan totally confessed first."

phantompanther13
OMG I didn't get the notification sorry QQ

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:32 am
His own confession? “Ahh.” His face tinged red, and the hall might have heated up some. “I..” he couldn’t make words.

“Wait what? Molan confessed first?” well that made her utterly unhelpful for trying to figure out how to do it himself. Instead of the usual teasing he looked more put out

“Jack…” he mumbled. “Maybe I’ll have to ask him… No, bad idea, he hates me.” And his other option, Danny was a worst one really. Why did he put himself in this position? And clearly he couldn’t just ask, (or really tease the information out of) Miasma. He didn’t even know if Olivia liked him back with the whole problem of being on fire and all.

Maybe he should just forget the whole idea all together. Just never say a word to her.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm
She felt that, Andrew, she felt that. If her hand wasn't occupied with a box full of adorable, she'd be dousing you with a hose right now. In fact, she was really tempted to.

His expression caught her off guard, but rather than pity the poor boil, she only got annoyed at his lack of self-confidence.

Putting down the box, she gave the little inhabitants a wave, motioning with a finger that she'd be a sec, and marched over to the boil and slapped him across the face.

"Listen to yourself! Who cares who confessed first. Does it really matter? If your feelings are that weak, then go ahead, pity yourself! You'll only have yourself to blame if she decides to find someone else because you lacked the courage to tell her how you feel."

Really, she shouldn't even be encouraging him. The idea of a flame demon and an undead together. It was... it was like pairing HER up with an undead. Just... UGH. The very thought made her shudder. But... love was a strange thing (if it could even be called that). She had respected Molan, looked up to him even, and sure, he was a good-looking boil, but she hadn't thought that she'd actually develop feelings for him. At least, not anything beyond friendship. So who was she to judge how he felt towards Olivia?

She crossed her arms, still frowning.
"I have no obligation to help you, and could care less whether you take my advice or not. But I'll let you know this much. In all my life, I have never regretted my decision. Not even once. Every action I've taken was out of my own, free will, and it has made me into who I am today. I will never regret my action or take back anything I say, and neither should you."

phantompanther13
/dead

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:54 pm
Miasmas’ slap caused a bigger reaction that she probably thought. Upon the contact he lit up, fire surging through his tail and hands and smoke pouring off his horns. She did NOT just do that. If he could breathe fire, he would have done just that. As it was FEAR crackled through his veins and sparks of fire flew off him.

He barely listened to a word but what he did hear hurt.

“You don’t Jacken understand! You don’t have to deal with everyone hating you just because you are a little on fire! Back home this is natural but here…” But here Olivia was terrified of him. There was a wall he could never reach across. His fire dimmed back under control.

“I’m not weak, and I don’t pity myself. I just don’t know if it’s worth starting something that can’t work out. And I don’t need your Jacken help. Go jump in a lake for all I care.” He totally forgot that jumping into a lake did not mean the same thing for her as it did him but at the moment he didn’t care.

[A.V.]
She did NOT!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas