Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Could have sworn I made a thread about it... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between my roommates and I...
  We have 2 computers...
  4 laptops...
  3 Xboxs...
  2 projectors...
  And many other consoles/games/electronics.
  It's a gamer's apartment for sure.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:37 pm
Anyhoo, I moved. Didn't have internet for nearly two weeks and I almost died because of it, but now all is well, minus the fact that I now have to pay rent and still have no job.

But yeah, I moved into an apartment with two of my friends. Compared to the apartments I've lived in in the past, this place is great. It has a pool, a small fenced-in back yard, and it's right next to a river.

So.....yeah. Moved out from my parents finally, and now I've got about 2 months to find a job before I run out of money, so that should be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 pm
I voted. How did that skype thing go? I don't remember. Good presumably.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:07 am
I wish you luck in getting a job yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:26 pm
Within two months you can find *a* job. The tricky part will be finding a job you'll be able to tolerate. Harder still one you're interested in.

Not impossible at all, but a challenge nonetheless.

Good luck!  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 pm
Dannyxcores

Skype thing?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm
As for a job, I'm fairly good at makin' any job I have enjoyable in my own special way. I haven't had a job yet that I didn't find a way to make it my own. I just really need to find one.

I also don't have a car, so that might make things a little more difficult. My two roommates both have a car, though, so we'll most likely carpool and such.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am
Semok
Dannyxcores

Skype thing?
Oh my bad. I guess that was someone else. Somebody in this guild had to do like an interview or a presentation using skype to pass a course.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 pm
Made a thread about what? I haven't done anything.

So you need to find a job? I have a job, technically 2 of them. I just got hired at Dollar General like 2 weeks ago, and such. And I am still subbing at the stupid School district since I still can but am ONLY sticking to the high school since I am not allowed to sub anywhere else as a TEACHER, only as an educational assistant, so screw that. Judy Jones can suck it. She isn't even in the HR department anymore, neither is b***h Erica. Shows how corrupt the Educ system is here. So sticking with the highschool, too many staff/teachers and people know me there to banish me from there.

But since I have these 2 jobs, I hope to live with my girlfriend and future wife, Shikume. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm
Dannyxcores
Semok
Dannyxcores

Skype thing?
Oh my bad. I guess that was someone else. Somebody in this guild had to do like an interview or a presentation using skype to pass a course.

I was goin' to have a skype interview to defend my thesis, but it ended up bein' over the phone instead, which was great because I could look at all my notes. Passed that easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

So you need to find a job? I have a job, technically 2 of them. I just got hired at Dollar General like 2 weeks ago, and such. And I am still subbing at the stupid School district since I still can but am ONLY sticking to the high school since I am not allowed to sub anywhere else as a TEACHER, only as an educational assistant, so screw that. Judy Jones can suck it. She isn't even in the HR department anymore, neither is b***h Erica. Shows how corrupt the Educ system is here. So sticking with the highschool, too many staff/teachers and people know me there to banish me from there.

But since I have these 2 jobs, I hope to live with my girlfriend and future wife, Shikume. biggrin

Did you delete my thread?  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 pm
I remember you posted that you were moving in with friends, I don't think we ever heard anything from you until now about how that was going.

Anyway glad you're enjoying yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser

Did you delete my thread?
What thread? I can't find anything in the logs on anything or anything except...deleted threads that were called...

1. Live in Brooklyn. Mtv video crap.
2. Welcome To my Chambers
3. Swimming

If any isn't that title you called it, then I have no idea.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm
Maybe I just forgot, then. There were a few hectic weeks of packin' and Otakon and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Semok
Maybe I just forgot, then. There were a few hectic weeks of packin' and Otakon and such.
And cuz I was probably really crazy.

I mean, I doubt you'd drink 15-18 shots of 40% ABV alcohol. Cuz that would just be suicide in such I mean really WHO WOULD DRINK THAT MUCH!!!!!!! (OH GOD ME)  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
And cuz I was probably really crazy.

I mean, I doubt you'd drink 15-18 shots of 40% ABV alcohol. Cuz that would just be suicide in such I mean really WHO WOULD DRINK THAT MUCH!!!!!!! (OH GOD ME)

I think we already had this talk a while back and I had had that much in the past. I finished off my rum a few days ago and am off alcohol again for a while, mainly because I can't afford it, but also because it's really painful.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff