That's the title NeoBakeNeko made for this story.
This story pretty much sums up how Aleta is. Personality, behaviour, and even her ruthlessness.

===========================================
Writing of Writerly Goodness
By NeoBakeNeko

Caldaim ran his fingers across the strings of his guitar, smiling to himself. Every indentation in each string seemed to fit in perfectly with his own fingerprints. As though each sound ran through his body, high-five-ing his soul, then ran back through his body, through his fingertips, finally leaving the guitar for the rest of the world to hear. He strummed the song that was in his head. He had been working on it for several days now, and yet it still wasn't coming out quite as he had hoped it would. He sighed and looked up. Aleta was still on the makeshift stage. She had convinced several of the tavern's patrons to do a little improv. The story had started off with one of the male actors playing a traveling bounty hunter; Aleta played a fair, young maiden who bumps into the hunter at the market. They became friends, but unbeknownst to either of them, she was to be his next target. At least, that's what the other characters on the other side of the stage were planning. But every so often, Aleta would throw all the actors off with her playful banter. They didn't seem too sure if she was acting or not.
Caldaim shook his head half an hour later as Aleta came towards their table.
"Must you tease them so?"
She chuckled and sat comfortably on his lap, "Oh dah~ling, you know ah only have eyes for you," she purred in his ear.
He chuckled in response, setting the guitar down on the table, "Yes well, right now I have eyes for some food. And we're fresh out of money."
Aleta pouted, but only for a second as her face lit up, "Well ah can fix that. You jus' wait here."
"Don't go and get us in trouble now."
Aleta hopped out of his lap and strutted towards the bar. She glanced back and winked, "Who would evah get mad at a darlin' girl like me?"
Caldaim sighed and watched as Aleta approached a young man who sat at the bar. She immediately started a conversation, though what it was about was lost to Caldaim in the loud chatter of the tavern. He couldn't help but smirk as he noticed Aleta's nimble fingers quickly undo the knot of the traveler's money pouch on his waistband. With her other hand she stroked his cheek and smiled broadly while he spoke. Caldaim lifted his guitar and began to put it away in its case when Aleta returned and sat in the chair adjacent him. She put the pouch on the table and dumped its contents. Several large gold coins and a few silver ones clattered onto the table. Without a word she started stacking the coins. His guitar away, Caldaim watched her. There were times when Aleta would strut through a room, all eyes on her, and with a few whispers, almost seemingly strategically placed purrs and strokes, could have a person in the palm of her hands. And then, like now, there were times when she would become absorbed in her own little word, content with the simplest of tasks. Like stacking shiny coins. Aleta's playfulness varied from the innocence of a cat chasing a butterfly to –
"Why're you starin' at me Cal?" she asked, placing the final silver coin on the small tower of gold.
"No reason. Just thinking. Do you plan to order any food with that money or have you taken a sudden interest in architecture on me?"
Aleta grinned and slid all but two gold coins into the pouch. The remaining coins in one hand and the pouch in the other she got up and sat down in Caldaim’s lap once more. "Ah'll give you these coins to buy yourself a nice dinner," she said holding out her hand with the two coins resting on her palm.
Caldaim didn't move, he knew Aleta's games. "If?"
"Oh Cal, you're no fun. What makes you think ah'd evah ask anythin' of you?" She rested her head on his shoulder and nibbled his ear, "Well, nothin' that you didn't want to do anyway."
He refused to be the first to give in, and so, had a trick or two up his sleeves. Caldaim raised a hand and scratched behind Aleta's ears, forcing an involuntary purr to leave her throat. He felt her tail twitch slightly,
"You're such a cheater Cal."
"What is it you want Azelzena?"
"Well, while ah was talking with that handsome though extremely dull-witted man at the bar, ah was able to acquire some interestin' information."
"Define interesting."
She took a deep breath, "There's goin' ta' be a carriage comin' through this evenin'. Right through the town and just on the outskirts it's goin' ta meet up with another carriage and--"
"If this is about some jewel you can forget it Aleta."
"Oh Cal," she pouted.
"I told you I have a performance tomorrow afternoon. I can't be up all night trying to abscond with some, some… well what is it anyway?"
"An obsidian dagger. Supposedly handed down between generations of some important monarchy somewhere. It'd fetch a pretty price at the black market Cal," she added in an almost singsong voice.
He sighed and tapped his fingers on the tabletop. "This had better not turn out like the Jade Goblet."
"Oh Caldaim! Can't a girl make one mistake?"
"Not when I've got a performance the following day."
"Ah promise Cal, this will be different. And you can buy all the fancy dinners you want."
He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, he wasn't sure why, but she always got her way. He glanced at her face; she was looking at him with those wide bright yellow eyes of hers. She blinked and bit the corner of her lip, "Please Cal?" He sighed, that's why she always got her way.
"Of course Azelzena, of course. We'll eat first and --"
She hopped out of his lap and returned to the seat adjacent him, "Well we best eat fast then Cal. That carriage'll be passin' through her in 'bout an hour. Makin' it to the checkpoint in an hour and a 'alf. And we should be waitin'."
"Convenient how you failed to mention the alacrity with which we'd have to move to accomplish this."
Aleta emptied the money pouch once more and began stacking them, "Whatevah do you mean Cal?"
One of the women who worked at the tavern was wiping a nearby empty table. Caldaim called her over, told her what he would like to eat then turned to Aleta, "Do you want something?"
She shook her head, "You know ah can't eat before we," she glanced up at the woman, "perform. Makes me too nervous."
"That'll be all then," he addressed the woman, then Aleta, "We need a plan."
"Oh ah've already got one dah~ling. You see, ah thought that maybe we could..."

Roughly an hour and ten minutes later, Aleta sat nearly in the middle of the dirt road by the edge of town. Wearing a dark coloured cloak she almost blended in with the ground. Several minutes later a horse could be heard. Then, a small carriage being drawn by a single horse came into view. Aleta narrowed her eyes and could see in the darkness the driver squinting in her direction, not sure if he saw her or not. Nevertheless, the carriage stopped a few feet away from her. Another man leaned out of the window of the carriage, "What in the bloody hell are you doin' in the middle of the road?! Get off!"
"Ah would sir, but ah've hurt myself."
The man in the carriage muttered a curse and opened the carriage door. He came out, leaving the door ajar, and his companion, the driver, joined him. The two approached Aleta. As they neared she could tell they were young. Possibly their first serious task; making this delivery.
"What's that then?" the man from inside the carriage asked.
Aleta gestured towards her leg, "Ah'm not sure really. Ah was jus' walkin' when this, this, thing came out of nowhere and attacked me. Well ah thought it was going to attack me, ah ran you see, and--"
"Alright, alright, calm down. Can you walk at all?"
She shook her head, "Ah don't think so."
The driver looked as though he were going to say something when there was a rustling in some nearby bushes. The three of them turned to look in the direction, Aleta sliding slightly across the dirt road, whimpering. "It's that thing again! Ah know it. Oh it's goin' to kill--"
"No one's gong to get killed!" the man said sternly as the driver neared the bushes cautiously. The man kneeled down in front of Aleta, "Now look, we've got somewhere to be and we can't just--"
Aleta looked up, letting the hood of her cloak slid back slightly. Several strands of her hair fell in front of her face and she gently moved them to the side. The light from the carriage's lantern barely lit her face, but a tear was clearly visible as it trailed down her cheek. "Surely you won't leave me?"
There was more movement in the bushes, this time on the other side, and closer to them, followed by a low growl.
The man stuttered, "I-but we've got-I don't want to-I-oh geez. Tom," he called to the driver, "Tom I'm going to put her in, we can drop her off at the next town."
The driver seemed a bit reluctant, "Are you sure that's wise now?"
"I’ll be in the back with her so there's no real--"
Something large and black ran just past Aleta and the two men and was concealed once more in the bushes.
"What in the hell?!"
Had the man glanced down at Aleta's face a moment sooner, he would have seen her eyes sparkle and the edge of her mouth twitch into a small smirk. But he looked down when she spoke again, "We should go!"
"Yea, yea, yea," the man turned to her and lifted her awkwardly into his arms. He carried her to the carriage where he nudged the door open further, and sat her inside next to a small box. "Are you comfortable?" he asked.
Aleta nodded her head and started to speak when there was a horrible scream outside the carriage. The horse brayed and moved around. His back to Aleta and breathing hard, the man stood just behind the door. Nervously, he tried to calm the horse while looking for his friend, "Easy there....Tom? Tom are you alright?"
In one swift movement Aleta slid across her seat, placed her hands on the side of his face, and snapped his neck. The sound echoed through the air almost as loudly as his friend's scream. Aleta shuddered, grinning widely. A second later Caldaim came around the door. His hair loose and down by the sides of his face, his tail swayed slightly, blood dripped from his finger tips and was splattered across his arms and chest. The moon gleamed off his naked body, "I always forgot how quickly you kill."
"And ah always forget how gorgeous you look in the moonlight," Aleta replied looking him up and down.
Caldaim chuckled and gestured toward the box next to her, "Is that it?"
Aleta turned and lifted the box into her lap. She stroked it's exterior before flicking open the metal latch and lifting the lid. Resting inside on a red cushion was the dagger. The blade about a foot in length, it was a dark black with silver and almost white lines running through and around it. The handle was silver with a red ruby set into it. Aleta sighed, "Oh it's better than ah thought it'd be."
"We can examine it all night later. Let's go before someone comes through here. Give me your cloak.”
Aleta raised an eyebrow, “Now why would ah do a thing like that?”
”Because my clothes are out there somewhere in the bush when I changed, and I don’t have time to find them.”
”Ah know.”
”And I’m naked?”
Aleta grinned, “Ah know.”
“Aleta!”
”Oh alright Cal. You sure know how ta’ spoil a girl’s fun.” She climbed out of the carriage with the box under one arm. Caldaim took the cloak and wrapped it around himself. “Come on, we’ve got to go. Hope you’re happy now. We can’t stay in either town, which means I can’t perform.”
Aleta stepped over the man’s body and stood by Caldaim. She ran a finger down the side of his face, pushing some of his hair behind his ear, “Ah’ll make it up to you dah~ling.”
Caldaim didn’t respond, but took her hand and headed into the bush; the two disappearing into the night.

Caldaim Ishiki is copyright of R. Malcom
Aleta “Azelzena” Fassclaw is copyright of Mousira S.
Story plot and composition is copyright of NeoBakeNeko
March 2006