Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadman Wonderland - Forever Fair [Accepting]

Back to Guilds

The whole world is your playground, as well as your friend's tombs... 

Tags: Deadman, Wonderland, World, Branch of Sin, Forever Fair 

Reply United Kingdom
London - River Thames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:17 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
((Ok then a tie it is))Rios
((That skill is a one hit take down but takes me down as well so))

(Eva...gasped and then passed out laying on the ground moaning as she fought not to pass out fully)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:40 pm
LotusLover1209
Ari the Reaper Disciple
((Ok then a tie it is))Rios
((That skill is a one hit take down but takes me down as well so))

(Eva...gasped and then passed out laying on the ground moaning as she fought not to pass out fully)

Rios was unconscious as would Eva soon.  

Ari the Grim Reaper
Vice Captain

Shadowy Genius

LotusCrystal1223
Captain

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm
Ari the Reaper Disciple
Rios

(Eva lay unmoving as she bleed slowly into the ground)
(a retrieval team finally showed up and collected the two and hauled them back to HQ)Damm...they really tore each other up(one said as they hauled the two away
((post first in HQ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:01 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

'He's Jon. He's... not crazy, but he could be more dangerous than your leader the Wretched Egg,' Jay sighed, looking serious and crestfallen a little. Jon was a bit O negative when it came to Deadmen...
It was a bad joke, he knew.
'He has the stuff that's in Undertaker tech in his bloodstream, making most if not all Branches useless unless if they're sonic. Even then, he's one of the first gens who got expermented on heavy, 'cept he ran away. That's what I heard anyway.'
He realised he was practically revealing intel and asked suspiciously, 'I answered you, now you me; Why are you here?'

senji smiled then sat down " I'm here looking for those that are wanting to take shiro down " he said drying up the blood  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:56 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

'He's Jon. He's... not crazy, but he could be more dangerous than your leader the Wretched Egg,' Jay sighed, looking serious and crestfallen a little. Jon was a bit O negative when it came to Deadmen...
'He has the stuff that's in Undertaker tech in his bloodstream, making most if not all Branches useless unless if they're sonic. Even then, he's one of the first gens who got expermented on heavy, 'cept he ran away. That's what I heard anyway.'
He realised he was practically revealing intel and asked suspiciously, 'I answered you, now you me; Why are you here?'

senji smiled then sat down " I'm here looking for those that are wanting to take shiro down " he said drying up the blood

'Well, good choice but bad choice,' Jay replied, idly twirling one of his plates around his fingers as he spoke. 'Think on it; You're going to a place full of people who're your enemies to kill them. Not very smart.'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

'Well, good choice but bad choice,' Jay replied, idly twirling one of his plates around his fingers as he spoke. 'Think on it; You're going to a place full of people who're your enemies to kill them. Not very smart.'

Senji laughed a bit " not what i had in mind " he said looking at him  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 am
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

'Yeah, well in any case, anyone who's an Undertaker here wants Shiro dead, so...'
Jay shrugged, then picked up a cola bottle from the bar and started drinking it. 'You could go start on the other places, but I doubt it'll do much here.'
(I'm not suggesting you go there, by the way. Doubt there's anyone there to be RPing with, anyway.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

'Yeah, well in any case, anyone who's an Undertaker here wants Shiro dead, so...'
Jay shrugged, then picked up a cola bottle from the bar and started drinking it. 'You could go start on the other places, but I doubt it'll do much here.'
(I'm not suggesting you go there, by the way. Doubt there's anyone there to be RPing with, anyway.)

Senji's eyes widened " Woah woah kill her ? thats not what i had in mind either , let's just say i want to try and inmobalize her " he said  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:33 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

Senji's eyes widened " Woah woah kill her ? thats not what i had in mind either , let's just say i want to try and inmobalize her " he said

(Wait, now I'm confused; What's Senji trying to do, if he's not here to stop people from attacking Shiro?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:38 pm
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

(Wait, now I'm confused; What's Senji trying to do, if he's not here to stop people from attacking Shiro?)

( Senji is trying to find people to stop her but not kill her more of just imobalize her he wants to save her since Ganta was his friend and was killed , he belives that there is still good in shiro )  

shikamaru xxx temari

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:54 pm
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari
The Assassin of Chaos
shikamaru xxx temari

( Senji is trying to find people to stop her but not kill her more of just imobalize her he wants to save her since Ganta was his friend and was killed , he belives that there is still good in shiro )

(... I am about 20% confused, but that'll suffice. And really, at the end of the manga, I think Shiro fuses with the Wretched Egg, so to speak, which is pretty much the same event as what occurs here except Ganta didn't kill her. I should've made the profiles for the OCs probably... T.T)
'... Fair enough,' Jay said, watching the Sinner carefully. 'So, essentially, you're trying to turning a crazy, obsessed girl into a girl who realized she killed Ganta? Not sure if depression would set in or not...'
Jon suddenly poked back into the pub and said quickly, 'Jay, better get back to base soon. Those two morons nearly killed each other.'
'Who, Rios and Eva, or whoever?'
'Yeah.'
'Uuuuuuugh... Fine. Well, Senji, I'll consider helping. Maybe. For now, I'll leave you in the company of Jon... And Jon, don't kill him,' Jay added as a precaution before setting off back to base.
'Well, guess as I'm stuck here, might as well settle down...' Jon sighed wearily, snagging a beer and downing it in a few gulps. His system could handle much worse.
(Jay exit to the Palace, I think. Jon hates Deadmen, by the way, but at least you'll be RPing.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:52 am
shikamaru xxx temari

Jon sighed after a while, then got up.
'Be careful, you moron,' he told the Deadman, then made his way back to base. Hopefully, Jay didn't manage to kill either of them or vice versa.
(exit to... the place where Rios, Eva and Jay are at. Seriously can't remember what that's called...)  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers