Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Absence Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 pm
[ a b s e n c e - t h r e a d ]

If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please put your notice on here so that one of the crew members can contact the people that you are roleplaying with.

List of Absentee's
-Whutev Bro  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm
I don't want to have to do this...but I honestly don't know how much I'll be able to be online...I have so much work to do with school and trying to find a job and just all around trying live! Don't get me wrong, I would love to be online, but I just feel like I gotta get my life straightened out...I'll still be able to talk on skype some nights and etc. I may even log in to reply sometimes...but I just don't know how often I can. My life is trying to take a turn for the crap hole. :/ I'm just writing this in here to let everyone know, I may be gone some days, I may not be...I may be gone for two days...I may not be. I just want everyone to know. <3  

T i s T o s h

Crew

Timid Spook

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:14 pm
Whutev Bro
I don't want to have to do this...but I honestly don't know how much I'll be able to be online...I have so much work to do with school and trying to find a job and just all around trying live! Don't get me wrong, I would love to be online, but I just feel like I gotta get my life straightened out...I'll still be able to talk on skype some nights and etc. I may even log in to reply sometimes...but I just don't know how often I can. My life is trying to take a turn for the crap hole. :/ I'm just writing this in here to let everyone know, I may be gone some days, I may not be...I may be gone for two days...I may not be. I just want everyone to know. <3

Would you like me to keep your character in E.A. or no? I'm sorry life is getting so crazy for you. =[

The Rp would probably go a lot smoother If I wasn't in it...even though it kills me to say that. =[ It's cool, everything is just overlapping one another and it's driving me insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 am
I am not leaving permanently I am just going to have to scale back my hours. My home internet is out and it will be a while before it can be fixed, so I will be posting from work, which will limit my hours from 10 am - 6 pm EST Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will be leaving all of the roleplays that aren't mine (to make sure I can meet my responsibility to those who joined my RPs since I control the NPCs in most of them). I will let everyone know when I get my internets back.  

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

DJ Hope 1990

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 am
sorry i've been having a lot of issues in real life as of late - but I should be returning to full activity in things that I try to do shortly. :3 So please be patient with me  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games