Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Introduce Yourself!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 pm
[ W E L C O M E ! ]

This thread is for you to introduce yourself so that us crew members can see you.

It's also for all of our members to see who's new and to make some friends.

Enjoy yourselves and jump into an roleplay after you tell us a little bit about yourselves!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:11 pm
Hi. My name's Sai Sakurai. Not really but on here it's just as good. Call me Sai if ye'd like. In general I'm a quiet person and I don't really like talking about myself. Here's some stuff about me anyway.
I'm 23. Birthday's March 12th.
I haven't rped in a long time but I'm looking to start something new.
I've done and most enjoy fantasy/medieval/horror/post-apocalyptic/war. With just a bit of romance.
I'm comfortable writing for male or female characters as long as the rp's interesting the role I play doesn't matter to me. Roles I've written cover heroes, villains and neutrals. I love characters who are difficult to get along with/have unpleasant personalities.

Aside from rp stuff I'm employed and I'm not in college. I like taking long walks, cooking, cleaning, supernatural stuff, paranormal stuff, people watching, reading and hugging things.

It's nice to be here and I'm glad that this guild's being revived. I look forward to writing with you.

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:33 pm
Sai Sakurai

Thank you for posting so quickly Sakurai. Glad to have you in this guild. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:20 pm
Weesey
^__^ Happy to be here.  

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

EvieGrimm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:42 pm
Well hello there~!
The name is Skulls. I've been writing since I was eight years old, and I've always wanted to be an author.
I can play both gender roles, I can do yaoi yuri or hetero, and my characters are usually the good guys, but I love me some evil villains too :p

I'm into supernatural stuff, reading, music, world peace, and cats. I'm basically a metal loving hippie brony. Yes, I watch My Little Pony. Dont judge me, lol.
Its a pleasure to write with you lovely ladies and gents ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 am
Skulls of the Damned

It's great to have you here Skulls! Loved the thread you were in and I know you'll be great. Welcome to ITB. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

T i s T o s h

Crew

Timid Spook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 pm
Hello! =] My name is Toshii! I would post more but I'm getting ready to leave! So I'll be back to write more about me! <3333  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm
Whutev Bro
Hello! =] My name is Toshii! I would post more but I'm getting ready to leave! So I'll be back to write more about me! <3333

Not a problem Toshi! Glad you joined! =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konyangee

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm
Thanks for the invite. This seems like a really nice place.

Just call me Koya. I'm not going to be able to post too much but I will when I have time to. That's it, really. Thanks for having me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 pm
K0Y4NG33

Well thank you for joining. =]
I'm gonna get this stuff up and rolling soon. Hopefully we will get some people to join and make some roleplays soon.  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

celeriter

Powerhungry Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 pm
Hello ~
You have flattered me with your invite so I shall join. emotion_awesome

At the moment I'm active in three RPs so I don't want to begin another or I might slack off which would be rude of me.

However, I would be more than happy to join a new one if slow posting is tolerated.

I wouldn't mind posting as NPC's, characters that might die, or those who rarely show themselves.

I also have a few ideas that I would really like to see made into a role play ~

Sorry for the long post, I know I talk too much.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm
Aloha! I'm Aeris but you can really call me whatever you want.
I've been on Gaia for a little over 3 years now though I've recently gotten back on after being off for a year due to computer failure :C
Anyway, I've been RPing for about....10 years now so I've seen a lot and RPed a lot of stories.

I love doing media based RPs but I'm not opposed to original ideas either. Now that I have a computer again I plan on being online at least once a day and I'm really looking forward to be getting back into the swing of things.

Also, thank you very much for the invite. I feel honored to be chosen :3

MonsterHugger

Questionable Elder

Galvin Fugasi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:34 pm
Hi there! Thanks for the invitation...

Ok, some words about me. Call me Galvin. I'm the grandpa here, probably. 45 years and german. English is not my native language, therefore don't be too overcritical with any misspellings.

In real life I am chief of engineering and design at a machinery firm and department chief. Writing and roleplaying is kind of my everyday recreation program to get my mind off work and into something else. I am a writing maniac, usually long posts and a lot of them. I tried several times to start writing a book, but I'm still only playing around.

Currently in two active roleplays (one is my own) with multiple characters, but always interested in more. I have another roleplay ready to launch, but lately Gaia had been unreliable. Too many roleplays died way too quick.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:37 pm
TheOverCalculator
Hello ~
You have flattered me with your invite so I shall join. emotion_awesome

At the moment I'm active in three RPs so I don't want to begin another or I might slack off which would be rude of me.

However, I would be more than happy to join a new one if slow posting is tolerated.

I wouldn't mind posting as NPC's, characters that might die, or those who rarely show themselves.

I also have a few ideas that I would really like to see made into a role play ~

Sorry for the long post, I know I talk too much.

You are very welcome Calc. =] (Hope you don't mind me calling you that)
That is not a problem. I completely understand, and that's very repsonsible/noble of you.
I'm going to try and post announcements often that way everyone knows what is going on in the guild. I'm very happy you joined, if you do have ideas go ahead and post them in the main forum or the recruit thread. Main forum will be for anything not really related to roleplaying but if you want to you can. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 pm
AerisxCloud
Aloha! I'm Aeris but you can really call me whatever you want.
I've been on Gaia for a little over 3 years now though I've recently gotten back on after being off for a year due to computer failure :C
Anyway, I've been RPing for about....10 years now so I've seen a lot and RPed a lot of stories.

I love doing media based RPs but I'm not opposed to original ideas either. Now that I have a computer again I plan on being online at least once a day and I'm really looking forward to be getting back into the swing of things.

Also, thank you very much for the invite. I feel honored to be chosen :3

Well thank you for accepting and joining. I am honored you join. =3
I know what you mean with the computer failure. That's happened to me before. xD
Glad to have you in the guild. =]

Galvin Fugasi
Hi there! Thanks for the invitation...

Ok, some words about me. Call me Galvin. I'm the grandpa here, probably. 45 years and german. English is not my native language, therefore don't be too overcritical with any misspellings.

In real life I am chief of engineering and design at a machinery firm and department chief. Writing and roleplaying is kind of my everyday recreation program to get my mind off work and into something else. I am a writing maniac, usually long posts and a lot of them. I tried several times to start writing a book, but I'm still only playing around.

Currently in two active roleplays (one is my own) with multiple characters, but always interested in more. I have another roleplay ready to launch, but lately Gaia had been unreliable. Too many roleplays died way too quick.

I completely understand. Thank you for letting us know, it's nice to have a heads up.

I greatly appreciate you accepting the invite. I'm hoping that soon, roleplays will start to pop up and will get this thread moving. =]  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games