Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] drawguns and doges (Delphyne and Frost)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm
There was a club for dragons. There was a club for dogs. The two started with the D. But that was where the similarities ended. Dragons and dogs were not alike, and were in their own gatherings different and varied as is. Just because they both started with a D meant nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Which made his odd that Frost would have gone to find a dragon and observe them. Dragons were to him, respectable beings in general, and yet he'd never really gotten to know many of them. So it was that Frost had gone dragon hunting.

Dragon hunting, whish was mostly him sniffing about campus looking for things that smelled like giant lizard. Eyes closed, nose in the air, he'd been following one scent- but in a hall it was harder to tell how fresh the scent was. People came and went rather quickly and well-

Bumping into someone he fumbled in his step, stopping his dragon quest.
"Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going."

Truly, a great way to make a first impression.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm
Delphyne had been minding her own business, which for the most part, was what she usually did. She didn't quite have a large circle of friends, so a lot of her spare time was spent in her dorm reading the fortunes of other Undeads. Sometimes she went to other dorms, since all the candles in her own room seemed to make most of her new friends a little uncomfortable. It wasn't like she was going to burn the building down! She needed those candles, those incenses, those drugs! Her visions just didn't come out right without them. Everything was designed to help her perfect her art, but the key to using them was 'moderation'.

Delphyne didn't moderate a single thing. It just wasn't in her nature.

Frost unceremoniously bumped into her, and she might not have even noticed if the pressure didn't make her skip a step! Her bare feet slid across the floor, and she flicked her tail out across the tiles to help steady herself. Her arms stretched out to either side of her as she over-dramatically presented herself from tripping. With a robe as long as her's it was hard to maintain perfect balance to begin with, nevermind someone nudging her to boot!

"It's okay," she answered, turning around to face Frost. Curiously she eyed the other student, and left a rather pregnant pause as she observed Frost. "Don't know you. Delphyne. Did you hear that?" she looked back over her shoulder to scrutinize the hallway. "Oh, it was probably just me." Delphyne did have a habit of pretending to know, see, hear things that obviously weren't there and would never be there.

She wasn't all-knowing, but she liked to pretend to be!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 pm
She did not take offense. That was the first thing Frost noted. The second was that she had horns. The third was scales. The fourth wings, fifth was breasts but he ignored those sort of, and sixth was the fact she had a tail.

He set this together and came to the wonderful conclusion that yes, This was a dragon and it was a girl, (probably). He'd found a dragon. His tracking was still superb. Naturally. He was an alpha. He was great. He was- actually fairly rude, ears twitching when she introduced herself and asked if he heard anything, (he didn't).

"My apologies again miss Delphyne for running into you like that. I am Frost in the Storm, and no, I did not hear anything in particular." He sniffed at the air. "Nor do I smell anything out of the ordinary. Maybe well, a few things, but nothing that might create a sound." Scents didn't lend well to sound in his opinion. After all, he was a 'dog'.

A canine.

'Silent but deadly' was not exactly the best thing to have known about your ilk but it was accurate. Sound didn't always go with scents. "And the only sounds as far as I can tell are just the normal school ones. Why? Is there a sound only dragons can hear?" He asked before he thought of the question.
"Ah, that is, if I am correct in guessing you to be one of those who would consider themselves a dragon."
Krysin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 am
iStoleYurVamps

"What a long name..." Delphyne remarked with an arch of her brows. That was a mouthful and she would likely forget it in a few minutes anyways. Her memory had always been fairly poor, and the substances she inhaled on nearly a daily basis did not help it all that much. "Frost okay?" she didn't wait for him to confirm that it was okay to call him Frost before nodding her head and accepting it for herself.

Delphyne wasn't quite convinced that no sound had been made, but she had the tendency to hear things that no one else did. Maybe everyone else's hearing was ruined? But why was it that her's was the only hearing that was intact? Surely a dog would have better hearing than her... oh, the poor thing! "How far away can you smell? I imagine far enough." In her head she had already answered the question for herself.

The undead quirked her head to the side, and mulled over the idea of whether she was a dragon or not. "Python. Close enough, really. Potentially the same thing. Giant snake... with horns and wings. Dragon, surely. Okay. Yes, I am a dragon." She smiled, greatly pleased with this conclusion. "I do not think we hear things that others do not. I see things that others do not but I don't think that is particularly a dragon or python... trait. Just a training trait."

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces