Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pocket Explorers

Back to Guilds

Official guild for the B/C shop Pocket Explorers! 

Reply [Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops
[SHOP] Goodfeather General Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl
Crew

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:00 pm
To Rick there was a noticeable amount of individuals coming and going to and from this place and he decidedly followed suit, mimicking the request for a Vial of Water.

Oh goody, another chance to watch merchant life in action. Gladly taking part as a customer in this observation, Maya joined the ranks and asked for a Vial of Water as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm
Remembering to check and thus confirming that the promo was still going on, Rick requested another Vial of Water.

Maya didn't want to use any of her new finds as much as possible and fortunately upon returning she saw the opportunity from yesterday still in progress and asked for a Vial of Water again.  

shyanimegrl
Crew

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm
Freunde huffed softly as she moved into the store. It was packed with Pokemon getting their free Vial of Water. She waited quietly with a grumpy look on her face, not overly fond of the way some of the Pokemon were grabbing for things. Finally there seemed to be a lull and she approached.

"May I have one of the Vials as well, please?" she asked, her voice gruff and gravelly by nature, but the tone was far more pleasant than one might expect from someone with a face as scowling as hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 am
Melody the Chingling couldn't wait to start exploring new areas, and was happy to accept a free Vial of Water from the local vendor. "I should be able to bring back plenty," said the overly dramatic chingling with a bright smile, "there's no way someone like me couldn't do amazing in a simple dungeon like some volcano!" With that, she bounced away, highly proud of herself though she had yet to accomplish anything more than taking something that was free.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 am
Irritated, Spike the Banette waited for the Chingling to leave before moving over to the vendor and taking a vial of water for himself. He didn't care much for showing appreciation, but he did nod his head to acknowledge that he was taking one and intended to go explore the area at some point.

It wasn't that he was looking for gold or some great battle experience, he just thought it might hold some things he could use in his cons. Supplies had been running a bit low, and a fresh, new stock might help him out quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Ridley the Riolu ran into the store excitedly. He wasted no time locating the Vial of Water and taking it! "Hey! I'm grabbing this, I'm going on a quest, so I should have lotsa stuff to show you when I get back." He exclaimed before running out of the store, vial in his arms.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas