Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
We bend or we break... [Centisima added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verithe

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 am
Ruriska

Would it be possible for Sailor Celemorrow of the DMC to convince Aludra to join him in freeing some lab animals and beating up the scientists?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:42 pm
Verithe

Would it be possible for Sailor Celemorrow of the DMC to convince Aludra to join him in freeing some lab animals and beating up the scientists?

You know what, yes, definitely. He'd juts need to say 'let's save some animals!' and she'd be right on board. I'd love to do this. <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Verithe

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 pm
Ruriska
You know what, yes, definitely. He'd juts need to say 'let's save some animals!' and she'd be right on board. I'd love to do this. <3

He might also try to win her over to his Dark Mirror ideals, if that's alright. He doesn't yet know that young children can't be converted, but he can't perform the ritual anyway, so it would be all talk.

Shall I start or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 pm
Verithe

He might also try to win her over to his Dark Mirror ideals, if that's alright. He doesn't yet know that young children can't be converted, but he can't perform the ritual anyway, so it would be all talk.

Shall I start or would you like to?

I think it'll be really interesting to see how she reacts to that, so yes, please try win her over. xD <3

If you can start that'd be great, otherwise I'll try get something up after I reply to a few other RP's I have, dunno how long that'll take though. orz  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Verithe

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:48 am
Ruriska
I think it'll be really interesting to see how she reacts to that, so yes, please try win her over. xD <3

If you can start that'd be great, otherwise I'll try get something up after I reply to a few other RP's I have, dunno how long that'll take though. orz

Okay! Where is a good place to meet up with Aludra? I'm assuming a college campus is out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 pm
Verithe

Okay! Where is a good place to meet up with Aludra? I'm assuming a college campus is out.

Either her school, the park or just 'patrolling' around her neighborhood. x3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Verithe

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 pm
Ruriska
Either her school, the park or just 'patrolling' around her neighborhood. x3

I started it! I'm not quite sure if it should actually count as a battle or not, but there are two powered characters and we're beating up....civilians. I'll try and find out for sure if it's a battle before we finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm
Verithe

Thanks! <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:03 pm
Ruriska
Appeal
l"]
Hypnos hunts youma so she would definitely be around to save her! I am down with that. Hypnos is proud to be able to give others something to strive for, she's so proud of her buttwings.

Fabulous! <3 I'll grab you when Anelie is ready for it!

You okay if I set this up now? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 am
Hey Ruri... I just wanna let you know that I'm still interested in the RPs that we previously discussed and I'll try to get a starting post out for the one between Aludra and my Nega Lieutenant Amethyst some time later this week if you're still up for that? I'm so sorry for the delay in getting to it. Them muses have been fickle and RL keeps kicking my butt left, right, centre. xp Has Aludra ran into any Negas thus far and formed an impression of them on the whole by the way? ^^;  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm
baby_gwing
Hey Ruri... I just wanna let you know that I'm still interested in the RPs that we previously discussed and I'll try to get a starting post out for the one between Aludra and my Nega Lieutenant Amethyst some time later this week if you're still up for that? I'm so sorry for the delay in getting to it. Them muses have been fickle and RL keeps kicking my butt left, right, centre. xp Has Aludra ran into any Negas thus far and formed an impression of them on the whole by the way? ^^;

yes please, of course! I was actually going to bug you about this soon but got sidetracked. XD Aludra has heard the Negaverse is bad and needs to be avoided, but that's about it. So I'd love to have her interact with Amethyst! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:46 am
Amethyst says that that's so not true at all. :c

I finally got to that start by the way... right over here ^^  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm
baby_gwing

Thanks for setting this up! <3 Sorry I haven't replied yet. I've fallen behind on rps a bit this week. xD; too many halloween events!

musicaloner7

You have the cutest senshi! ;o; <3
rp with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 am
No worries about the wait Ruri dear! You know how much worse off I can fare in this regard after all... lol... xd  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:05 pm
Ruriska
It was um... 9pm I think? xD Never too late for cake.

That'd be great! >o< That'll give her a definite torn view on the Negaverse!

Definitely! 3nodding

Yes... confusion galore for one and all! Would you like to start this one then? <3  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff