Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
We bend or we break... [Centisima added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:23 pm
Kaori_luv

Not powered and that sounds like a plan to me <3

Cool. <3 I'll start something up for us soon then. Within a day or so! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 pm
Okay!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 am
Ooooh big bad wolf >:]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm
Euphrosyne would love to protect you Aludra! After all every princess needs a knight right? emotion_kirakira  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 am
Ruriska

gwing hun, all my RP is yours always <333
oh gosh, I'd love to meet Amethyst! Anelie will have a lot of trouble dealing with the 'Negaverse bad' and 'but this guy is really nice!'. After that, I'd love to have your Page boss her around. Anelie is a bit spoiled, so she'd probably have a tantrum. >o> <3

That is music to my ears Ruri dear <333

Awesome! Do you wanna have it set as a random encounter on the street or something? Where do you think Anelie's likely to hang out usually in her powered up form? =3

Dallol says she's definitely up for the challenge since she's used to working her way around her bestie who's around Anelie's age and a little princess to boot. Hee... =3 b  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:28 am
Ruriska

Can we have some Aludra/Columba chibi time, maybe? :'D  

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Strickenized
Ooooh big bad wolf >:]

yesssss >3

bunnyilove
Euphrosyne would love to protect you Aludra! After all every princess needs a knight right? emotion_kirakira

oh gosh, he is so cute! x3 That would be the most adorable thing ever, let's do it! ;o; <3

baby_gwing

That is music to my ears Ruri dear <333

Awesome! Do you wanna have it set as a random encounter on the street or something? Where do you think Anelie's likely to hang out usually in her powered up form? =3

Dallol says she's definitely up for the challenge since she's used to working her way around her bestie who's around Anelie's age and a little princess to boot. Hee... =3 b

Random encounter should do it! I imagine her hanging around the local park a lot.

Haha, cute. XD <3 That should be fun.

Carneli
Can we have some Aludra/Columba chibi time, maybe? :'D

yes
Columba is actually killing me with how adorable she is. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm
Kaori_luv
Okay!

Here it is!
I hope this is alright. c:  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Ruriska

yes
Columba is actually killing me with how adorable she is. <3

Anelie is no slouch in the adorbs department herself. <333
Columba can be super excited and uninformative about senshi stuff and poke at her hood or they can do civ stuff and bake even though Dana is terrible at baking and following directions and would probably eat all of the sugar with a spoon after giving up on proper measurements.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 pm
Carneli

Can I say both? xD I imagine Anelie being the type to go 'Hi, I'm Sailor Aludra and my real name is Anneliese Lutgard, let's be friends!'. What is secret identity? Eventually someone is going to have to be 'whoa, girl, you don't go spurting that information out!'.

But anyway yes, both of those sound adorable!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Ruriska

That someone won't be Columba because she has the same problem. OR MAYBE IT WILL BE because she can be an epic hypocrite. We can do both, or lead one into the other :'D Which one would you like to come first?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:29 pm
Carneli

I feel like it would work better if we started with Senshi one. I was going to wait until her awakening was finished before starting any more of those buuuut I'm impatient and want to her out there. xD

So we can have them meet as Senshi and then have them RP again later, to bake up a storm?  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:53 pm
Carneli
Ruriska

That someone won't be Columba because she has the same problem. OR MAYBE IT WILL BE because she can be an epic hypocrite. We can do both, or lead one into the other :'D Which one would you like to come first?

Ruriska
Carneli

Can I say both? xD I imagine Anelie being the type to go 'Hi, I'm Sailor Aludra and my real name is Anneliese Lutgard, let's be friends!'. What is secret identity? Eventually someone is going to have to be 'whoa, girl, you don't go spurting that information out!'.

But anyway yes, both of those sound adorable!

Hypnos shakes her head at you guys. Especially you Columba.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:14 am
Columba would like to know why you're such a bossy pants, Hypnos emotion_donotwant

@Ruri: That sounds fine with me. Who's starting? :>

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Carneli

Aludra is just going to pout because she doesn't think she's done anything wrong.

@Carneli: If you could I'd be eternally grateful. x3  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces