BlackHeart_017
Captain

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 pm
I HAVE
DOTA 2,Borderlands 2,Counter Strike:Global Offensive,Torchlight 2,Left 4 Dead GTA IV and Dead Island (All for PC)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:16 pm
Oh boy.... here we go...

Dota 2(Although I don't play it that often), League of Legends, Tera(Or Tera Rising as it likes to be called now), GDMO(a Digimon game, it's a pain in the a** to get an account setup for it, got to go through Joymax), Dawn of War 1(Soulstorm and Dark Crusade), Dawn of War 2(All 3 packs), XCOM, Awesomenauts, Elsword(Not on Steam), Ragnarok Online 2(Steam and not on Steam), Need for Speed: World, Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed, Worms(All of them), Portal 2, Torchlight 2, Dead Island(Although I don't play it), Aliens Colonial Marines(I love this game, pretty much Fanservice for me, although it's considered Terrible), Payday(Desparately want Payday 2), Dungeon Defenders, God Mode, Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Magicka(Even though I despise this game), Sniper Elite V2, Terraria, and Trine 2.  

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

BlackHeart_017
Captain

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:18 pm
you have plenty of games wow eek

Also i think payday 2 is out  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm
Payday 2 is out, I just have no money for it, and my friends are all being mean and teasing me with it.  

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

The Bards Song
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm
I've got Dungeon Siege III, Dead Rising 2, Borderlands 2, and Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition for Xbox Live.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm
also im not good with computers but i need something to play ragnarok i cant seem to play it sad  

BlackHeart_017
Captain

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Ragnarok 1 went offline a few years back, it is replaced by Ragnark Online 2, which plays a lot like WoW. You pick a class, a profession, and go from there. At level 25 you go down 1 of 2 paths, and never look back. It's separated between your actual level, and your profession level. You get skills through leveling up(If you played WoW, think of it like a talent tree system, the skills get stronger the more points you put into it, up to a max. Or like Torchlight and how it's skills are able to be obtained and strengthened), and you spend the majority of your money on your profession related crafting recipes, or potions, depending on how you decide to play.

As for the computer thing, What is Ragnarok saying? Does the minimum system requirements on the Steam Page match what your computer is capable of? (Go to the run command in the Start Menu, and type dxdiag, and it'll show you pretty much everything about your computer there. Bunch of tabs, there's one for Graphics I believe, or it's right in your face when you open it)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:27 am
Does anyone play Diablo 3? i was thinking of playing it again but i've had some lame experience with it since i did play it from the release (servers spassing out and hackers taking all your s**t).

Also, I do play Magic the gathering and all kinds of TCG games both irl n' online~~  

Poki3
Crew

High-functioning Lunatic

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am
Poki3
Does anyone play Diablo 3? i was thinking of playing it again but i've had some lame experience with it since i did play it from the release (servers spassing out and hackers taking all your s**t).

Also, I do play Magic the gathering and all kinds of TCG games both irl n' online~~

Do you use a site for MTG or do you go through Steam with the iterations that they've made?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am
Left_four_Dead
Poki3

Do you use a site for MTG or do you go through Steam with the iterations that they've made?

Well for MTG i use steam, though i do play it irl too with my own cards, i was kind of down when i found out that the MTG 2014 only had some decks you could use n' not fully make your own deck other than useing booster packs "which" they also wanted you to buy of later when completed the game surrounding the booster decks.

Still fun to play though. i havent checked if there is anywhere else where you can play MTG online but if you know then it would be awesome.  

Poki3
Crew

High-functioning Lunatic

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:46 am
Poki3
Left_four_Dead
Poki3

Well for MTG i use steam, though i do play it irl too with my own cards, i was kind of down when i found out that the MTG 2014 only had some decks you could use n' not fully make your own deck other than useing booster packs "which" they also wanted you to buy of later when completed the game surrounding the booster decks.

Still fun to play though. i havent checked if there is anywhere else where you can play MTG online but if you know then it would be awesome.

That was actually my biggest annoyance with MTG through Steam was the lack of real creativity with the decks. In 2013, since I haven't got the money for 2014, I found that the most overpowered deck was actually the Zombie Deck, with the whole Zombie Rush Token strategy. But they were planning on letting you "Somewhat" customize through booster packs you had to spend actual money on :O How sneaky of Wizards...

I've been told there is one that is online, although I have no knowledge of if it's like Dueling Network(Yu-Gi-Oh site), where they have every card available, and you just make your dream deck, or instead of going through the hassle of Proxying cards you just go through there to Beta the deck before a tournament(Since everyone on that site seems to enjoy watching the pros play, and mirroring their decks).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am
Left_four_Dead
Poki3
Left_four_Dead
Poki3

That was actually my biggest annoyance with MTG through Steam was the lack of real creativity with the decks. In 2013, since I haven't got the money for 2014, I found that the most overpowered deck was actually the Zombie Deck, with the whole Zombie Rush Token strategy. But they were planning on letting you "Somewhat" customize through booster packs you had to spend actual money on :O How sneaky of Wizards...

I've been told there is one that is online, although I have no knowledge of if it's like Dueling Network(Yu-Gi-Oh site), where they have every card available, and you just make your dream deck, or instead of going through the hassle of Proxying cards you just go through there to Beta the deck before a tournament(Since everyone on that site seems to enjoy watching the pros play, and mirroring their decks).

I remember that i've played yugioh online and that i had to use hamachi to play with others but that was like a few years ago so i cannot remember where i the site is.
I also have MTG 2013 and yes the undead deck was rather powerfull with that card, jsut to refresh my memories didnt the card double ones numbers of zombie card you had ?  

Poki3
Crew

High-functioning Lunatic

Left_four_Dead
Crew

Lonely Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am
Poki3
Left_four_Dead
Poki3
Left_four_Dead
Poki3

I remember that i've played yugioh online and that i had to use hamachi to play with others but that was like a few years ago so i cannot remember where i the site is.
I also have MTG 2013 and yes the undead deck was rather powerfull with that card, jsut to refresh my memories didnt the card double ones numbers of zombie card you had ?

well, Yu-Gi-Oh Online was interesting... but I didn't really get into it, Dueling Network let's you play without using Hamachi(Even though I used Hamachi for Terraria Pre-Steam).
It gave you 13 ghoul tokens, and I believe if you Flashbacked it, it gave you 13 more ghouls. But honestly, if you need to Flashback that card, you're doing something wrong. The card you're thinking of was an Enchantment, and it summoned half the amount of undead ghoul tokens for the number of undead you had on the field, rounded down.(So, you'd have 5 ghouls on the field, and it'd give you 2 more. Then next turn it'd give you 3, and so forth, provided you don't play any more zombie/undead cards...which is pretty low in that deck that you don't have some form of zombie or token funneling in every turn).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 am
i used to play D3 but when we moved to a new house all my characters and stuff
vanished sad  

BlackHeart_017
Captain

6,200 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Poki3
Crew

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:24 pm
BlackHeart_017
i used to play D3 but when we moved to a new house all my characters and stuff
vanished sad

weird, well if you moved while the hackers was going on the blizz servers like maddogsinheat then that might be the reason. ninja  
Multitap Gaming Community

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff