Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Die-ner Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A popular fangout for the students of Monster High, the Die-ner boasts a retro atmosfear, and an impressive array of greasy spoon favorites. Don't forget to try the milkshakes... they're to die for!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 pm
"Hi, we got a party of... a lot... I was just wonderin' if we're gonna need a reservation?"

... "y'don't do reservations? Well, anyway, is there a lot of sitting room available?"

... "alright, fangtastic! We'll be there in a few minutes. Thanks!"

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 am
Marceline, Rory, Dashner, Roswell and Ronan were the first five to arrive at the die-ner. Whoever she spoke to on the phone wasn't kidding; the place was unusually empty... They were probably the first of many monsters that would come from the doomitories to celebrate the last few days of the summer howliday.

"Hi, I called ahead..." She said to the bee-ghoul hostess. "It's five of us for now, but I think a few more will be comin' in a bit."

"Sit anywhere you like..." The hostess droned as she handed them menus, and motioned behind her to a graveyard of empty tables.

Marceline loved having options, and made a little squeak of delight. "Let's grab that corner booth, by the window!" She hooked arms with Rory and Dashner and yanked them along.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 am
"S-s-s-sure!" Rory jittered at Marceline grabbing his arm. They made their way past the novelty 45 records hung on the wall and the coffin-shaped clock ticking away the time. The five of them crammed into a large corner boo-th.

"Hello, welcome to the Die-ner, can I take your order? Or do you have any questions? Oh! Try the Chocolate Scream Puffs! They're great if you have a sweet fang." Their adorable pink vampire waitress popped up behind the group as they sat down. Rory instantly recognized her as Draculaura, daughter of Count Dracula. He felt a bit starstruck. "Our soup of the day is Vegan Tomato, my personal favorite, and we're having a special on st....st.....steak." Draculaura made a face indicating that she really hoped they didn't order the steak.

Rory checked out the menu. "E-excuse me, miss. I have a question about the menu."

"Sure, sweetie!" She replied with a fangy grin. "What is it?"

"On a scale of one to ten, how dangerous would you say the tuna salad sand-witch is?"

"Er...dangerous?"

"Yes, like, how likely are you to bite a fish bone that then shatters your jaw, or run into a toothpick that will smash your cheek, or the plate might have a sharp edge and shear off your fingers..."

"Oh. Er....I guess....a two?" Draculaura tried to creep her smile, but her eyebrows were clearly starting to raise up her forehead.

"Hm, that seems sort of high. I'd better pick something else."  

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:07 am
Ronan shook his head, clearly bemused by how excited the prospect of picking a table had made Marceline. He glanced to Roswell as the other two were dragged away by the ghoul. "It would seem this is the perfect place to serve pie." He recollected all too well how excited the guy had been about pie at the maul.

Making his way toward the booth, he couldn't help but look around curiously. He'd not had the chance to experience the typical American Die-ner previously, so this was rather novel to him. He pondered if they'd ask him if he wanted soup or salad, a curious native habit that always baffled him. Surely, he'd once asked, if he'd wanted either he would have ordered them?

He slipped into a seat and took his hat off, as his mother always insisted was customary and polite when at the dinner table. He set it on his lap and folded his hands on the table, looking around at everything with wide eyes.
"Why do you think it is so quiet?"

But he hadn't much time to ponder the problem, a perky waitress appeared and Rory immediately began to interrogate her on the various dangers of cutlery and foodstuff. He shook his head and stifled a laugh, he couldn't help it, the poor girl's overwhelmed and baffled expression was priceless.
"He's a little paranoid." He looked to Rory. "Is soup dangerous?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:25 am
Marceline exhaled sharply and shot Ronan a wry smirk across the table.
"Take ya time, Rory... I will recc'mend the growled cheese sand-witch though, with a slice of tomato in the middle! Mmm-mmm!" She then looked up at Draculaura, musing for a second how different it felt to be shorter than her for once. "In fact, that's what I'll take me, Draculaura... and can I take that with my usual vein-illa milkshake too, please?"

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 am
Ronan just stared at Marcy confused, having no idea what on earth that smile was about. He decided to ignore the mysteries of monster interaction and instead fixated on the menu, which was a mess of options. From burgers to steak, chicken to fish, it was just a bit too much to really take in all at once, especially with the waitress standing there hopping from foot to foot and eager to take an order.
"uh... " he began, but the vampire's broad. toothy grin was just too off-putting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:02 pm
Dashner couldn't decide what to order. Too much stuff! He read the menu through five times? Dashner liked the sound of steak. "I'll have the steak-- Medium scare." Dashner put down his menu and looked at his other friends.  

Dashner Hawke

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:01 pm
"I'll have what she's having." Rory closed his menu. At least if this growled cheese killed him, it'd be worth it to see why Marceline liked it so much. Rory looked up at Draculaura, who was clearly not pleased with Dashner's order. Not in a 'grr, how dare you,' sort of way, but more in a 'terrified to even say the word steak' sort of way. Rory could empathize. There was a lot of food that seemed terrifying for various reasons.

Still, this trip outside of Mirrorverse was going really good so far! Despite his trepidations, Rory was sure none of his friends had noticed how nervous wandering around the real world made him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 pm
"I'll have the er.. fish cakes?" Whatever was in them, the menu was delightfully vague. He frowned a little at the waitress' reaction to Dashner's order.
"Is there something wrong with the steak?" he enquired innocently, oblivious to her particular problem.
Perhaps there was some problem in the kitchen, and that was why this place was so quiet.  

Ronan Aalto

JD Leeds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 pm
... on the other side, JD burst out of the broom closet, tangled in several mops, with a spray bottle of disinfectant hanging from his left horn.

"Oh my ghoul!" Draculaura loomed over him with a tray of drinks balanced on one palm. "Are you alright?!" She didn't even know where to begin asking him how he got into the broom closet in the first place...

"I uh..." JD adjusted his sunglasses and did his best to unravel himself from the ropes of the mop heads. "I'm gonna need a table for three..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:06 pm
"So happy to be getting food!! Oh soo happy!! I haven't eaten in at least half of you're Earth hour!!"

He looked shocked as he said it. That was far too long to go with out food! School hadn't even started yet, he hoped he wouldn't starve! But he was sure he could make frequent trips to the Creepatearia if need would arise.

As he couldn't decide, he didn't want to seem over excessive as the table seemed far to small for all of them and the food his friends wanted.

"I'll have the sceampuff! And I go nuclear for chocolate! Could I have extra scream? And puff?" He paused for a moment, pondering his order. "I suppose I'Il need extra chocolate too. And I side order to roast beast sand-witch and fries."

He nodded finishing his order to the happy vampire ghoul.  

Roswell Grey

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:57 pm
Vanissha de la Luz

Falconnie Hawke

Meme glowed with happiness as she walked besides Fal and what she imagined to be Van as she bumped into something every now and then, invisible as the wind.
They entered the die-ner laughing and chattering loudly. She tugged at the hoard of balloons tied in a knot at her waist as they jammed in the doorway.

"Woah, pretty empty." She whistled, freeing herself and stepping in on to a glossy checked floor. Looking over at the only monsters at the other end of the room, who were ordering and chatting away, she asked the fowl-girl "Where shall we sit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 pm
"I don't care where we sit, t-to be honest." Falconnie was never the ghoul that gave her true opinion, but she secretley wish that they'd sit as far away from her brother as possible. He, like all 2-minute-older big brothers, always took the advantage on picking on their 2-mintute-younger sister.  

Falconnie Hawke

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 pm
"Only where EVERYone can see us of course!" She spotted the other's pretty easily, but their boo-th seemed really full.

She holding on to Meme's hand she led the way to a table near them.

"Hola Everyone! We are here!"

She motioned to Meme and Fal.

"These are my room-mates Meme, the clown, and you all know Falconnie."

The ghouls sat and Vanissha excused herself.

"Um I have to go powder my nose. No really. I do, or you'll never be able to see me. Uno momento." She hurried to the little ghouls room.  
Monster High

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff