Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:17 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

fluffy ghoul

Nebbia d Argento

Miles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

Herald's eyes lifted to Lily and then moved to Eric. "You're right," he noted as he too saw the resemblance. He looked back down at Amber when she requested to remain anonymous and nodded. "Very well," he replied simply. When Sarah mentioned the daughter of Miles Herald wasn't too surprised. Miles seemed like he would be a good family man. "I see...," he said. "That's too bad. I wonder what kind of girl that would be." He then looked back at Emma. "Shall we sit down?" He asked her. He looked over at Sarah and Amber. "And would the two of you like to join us?"

The Reaver grinned as he heard Ellise. "Yesssss," he replied before the spirits gave the two of them a slice of cake each.

Texas continued to eat his slice of cake as he looked around at the other guests. "If I remember correctly, after this the bride and groom have the first dance, then everyone gets to dance and then that's it," he told Mirai.

Jessica began eating the slice of cake the spirits had given to her. "Your mother is definitely a handful," she confirmed. "But I have a feeling she can be pretty dangerous when she decides to be." She nodded slowly at Lily's second statement. "Yes, we kind of are, aren't we?"

Scarlet met Misty's contemplating stare without comment. When Misty kissed her Scarlet was surprised but she gave no indication of this, not giving the slightest hint of a reaction. "Well, it's good to see that you're in high spirits," she commented evenly once Misty pulled back. [color-=crimson]"Is it just the wedding or do you feel better in general?"

Nurse Mortem puffed out her cheeks in frustration as Melanie teased her a little more before she began eating her slice of cake, quickly forgetting her embarrassment of a moment before. "Mmmm! This is so good!" She exclaimed happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:28 am

[ Regalia Trio ]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[ Melanie ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Zoey ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Misty ]

As she pulled out, Misty acted naturally as if nothing ever happened, The brunette picked up her slice of cake as one of the spirits arrived with a slice.
Hearing Scarlet's comment on her high spirits, Misty smiled a little.
"I wouldn't say high spirits. More like a change of heart."
Stated the brunette, biting on the delicious chunk which hanged from her fork. melting as it disappeared on her peachy lips.
Looking at the ceiling. Thinking about Scarlet's last question she pondered if her happiness was because of the wedding mood or if it was coming from the bottom of her heart. Probably a little bit of both.
"Who knows? I suppose I just feel like it? It's been a while since I've feel this ... free."
Said Misty before taking another bite from the delicious treat.

The pink haired girl would give a few prayers at the altar before standing up and cleaning the dust off her dress.
"Well I better get going. I don't want to miss the party after all. Please watch over us Mom. We'll make you proud."
Giggling, Zoey cleansed her tears from her eyes and went back to the reception, finding Scarlet and Misty.
"Everything Alright Aunt Scarlet? Misty isn't bothering you is she?"
Asked the younger sibling.

Picking on her slice of Cake, Melanie gave some breathing room for Mortem. Having her being under pressure most of the time because of emergencies or even because how badly wounded she used to arrive at the hospital. It was nice to see her mentor casually like this. There was no longer a point on wondering if she could had done this sooner. But to had the chance to do so right here and now, made it worth it.

"Say, Mortem... "

Melanie paused, this time, she was a little more serious about the subject, despite she kept smiling.

"Are you... happy with the life you have?"

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

[quote="Fluffy Ghoul"] [/quote]
[quote="KingofRelms"] [/quote]
[quote="SeoulHyunari"] [/quote]
[quote="The Reticent Harlequin"] [/quote]
[quote="Celiabemont"] [/quote]

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:22 am
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Charlotte
User Image
Mirai
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Emma glanced at Lily one more time before her ears twitched and she turned her attention to Amber as she spoke about remaining unknown with Lily. She smiled and nodded "That's alright," she replied. Emma looked up at Herald and nodded, taking his hand in hers "Yes, let's," she replied.
Shira watched Kain as he spoke before glancing around the room. She paused for a moment before smiling "I would like to create days like these too," she replied.
Ellise took a few moments to recompose herself before the cake arrived, though the smile on her face grew slightly at seeing The Reaver's reaction from her answer. Once the cake came by, Ellise's attention seemed to focus on that again. Her eyes lit up and she quickly began digging into the cake.
Sarah crossed her arms for a moment and sighed "It would have been even more fun if Alexis came too," she murmured to Amber. "I like when all three of us are together." She reached over to the table and grabbed a slice of cake that had been cut as Herald asked Emma if they would sit down together again. For a moment, Sarah felt a little bummed out until he then turned and asked if Amber and her would join them. A grin reappeared on her face which already gave her answer "Yeah!" she stated.
Mirai ate her cake silently while thinking to herself before glancing at Texas "Did you get that info from one of your novels?" she teased with a smile.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Dara lightly laughed at Eric's teasing and nodded before her face fell slightly. "I understand why you moved on, I mean if I was really dead that's what I would have wanted you to do, but it still kind of hurts. I mean we had this big future planned out for us with a son and another one on the way, which if we keep in line with that is approaching soon. And it just all suddenly changes because of me going on that mission." She looked at Eric with a smile but he of course knew that wasn't her true emotions. She quickly wiped under her eyes before continuing. "I'm sorry I just got all sappy on you. I think I just have to get used to seeing everybody again, especially you. I really did miss you Eric. But now that I'm back, we can make sure that the future I'm in will exist again. Where we're all happy," Dara finished with a determined look in her eyes.

◈◈ Age : 18 ◈◈ Gender : Female ◈◈ Partner : Eric Hunter ◈◈ Souls: ◈◈

Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Celiabemont
Crew

Distinct Genius

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:25 am
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

fluffy ghoul

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Lily chuckled "oh you have no idea...believe me when i say...that when i was summoned to the tree...she was too and everyone there was scared of her...if she can terrify that tree which prides itself...i don't think i want to see her pissed off" she stated looking at Jessica "i consider us family...well since you know i've been by myself for a long time so it just felt right to say it" she would say eating the cake still "which reminds me...my mother wanted me to ask you...if you wanted to stay at the house as a...i guess perminent guest...i guess" she asked her

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber nodded "thank you" she said giving a smaile, thankful the two were as understanding as she believed they would be. hearing Sarah whisper she would sigh "yea i know but i feel like shes still here in spirit" she said smiling at Sarah only to be asked for them to join them it was an interesting opportunity "Sure that would be cool...never sat with a bride and groom before" she said out loud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:57 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

When Emma took Herald's hand, Herald sat down at the table with her. Once they sat down he started eating the cake that they had cut along with everyone else. He looked over at Emma after a moment. "What do you think of the cake?" He asked. "Mirai baked it."

Eric shifted uncomfortably as he listed to Dara. "Yeah..." he replied quietly. "It's okay, I missed you too. And it will exist. We'll make sure of it. Together."

Texas blanched slightly as he heard Mirai. "U-uhh, well, maybe. I mean, it's not like it's uncommon knowledge or something," he said quickly.

Jessica laughed when she heard Lily. "That sounds like her a lot," she agreed. Jessica paused for a moment as she considered Lily's offer. "Yes, I think I would like that," she agreed with a smile. "If you don't mind having me that is."

Scarlet turned to look at Zoey as she returned from the alter. "Oh not at all darling," she told her. "We were just expressing our pleasure at having time to chat for the first time in quite a while."

Meanwhile, Nurse Mortem looked at Melanie in surprise, caught completely off-guard by the question. "Well, yes I suppose," she replied. "Why do you ask?"  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:19 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]
[ Melanie ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Zoey ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Misty ]

With her little sister jumping onto Aunt Scarlet, Misty would raise an eyebrow after being accused by Zoey.
"how rude"
She replied, playing the victim for a few seconds before smiling back at those two. It had been a while ever since the last time everyone was together like this. It would only be harder from now on.

The younger sibling would stick her tongue out at Misty while embracing Aunt Scarlet's arm, leaving the magician sitting between the two of them.
Chuckling, she squeezed Scarlet's arm gently while resting comfortably near the magician while teasing her sister. Until the blonde one spoke, expressing the meaning behind their little chatter, to which Zoey happily turned back at the magician.
"Sounds lovely, but if she ever gets to bother you let me know Aunt Scarlet and I'll make sure to scold her"

"I'm glad to hear that make no mistake...it's just... "
She paused lightly, smiling gently as she let her words sink on Mortem before proceeding.
"Have you ever wished for more?... Do you consider your dreams... your wishes to be fulfilled so far? "
Asked the curious redhead while taking a few peeks at Kyubey who ate so adorably as always.

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:28 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Charlotte
User Image
Mirai
User Image

Emma casually strolled over to the table once more with Herald, sitting back down and taking in the rest of the dining area. Everyone else seemed to be having a nice time which was good. As she recalled back when she was trying to do research on weddings, Emma had found a couple of weird wedding horror stories that involved the rest of the guests having a terrible time. She was glad that wasn't the case here though of course their wedding was pretty formal. Emma adjusted the flower crown she wore before hearing Herald and looking up at him "It was delicious. Mirai did a great job," she said with a smile.
Sarah watched as her parents made their way to the table before looking at Amber again "Alright. Let's head over with them... But before that..." Sarah suddenly looked at the cake and leaned over, grabbing yet another plate. "Get yourself a plate too!" she told her friend with a grin.
Mirai giggled as Texas excused his knowledge about the topic of romance. She lightly took some frosting from her slice and booped it on his nose.

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:24 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

fluffy ghoul

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Lily would look at Jessica "you have no idea how much it sounds like her" she joked halfly. Jessica seemed to accept the offer "alright then, im sure my mom would be thrilled and even get another bed in the house just for you" she stated as she would just try and relax at this point.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber would watch as Emma and herald would make their way to the table, her eyes went back to Sarah as she spoke, she would quickly grab a plate as well "already grabbed one" she said holding out the plate and giving a smile as she was happy for the situation she was in as well as everyones mood was helping too.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Dara smiled and nodded to Eric's response. Quickly squeezing his hand, she stood up and spoke, "All this talking has made me hungry again, do you want me to bring you some more cake? I'm not going to lie, I think that was one of the best cakes I have ever tasted, she said laughing. "Also after,
do you want to go speak to the happy couple?"

Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Celiabemont
Crew

Distinct Genius

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:34 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

Herald nodded, pleased that Mirai had done a good job with the cake and that Emma was enjoying it. He finished up his slice of cake after a few more minutes. Finally it was time. Herald had practiced for this point. Okay....he could do this. Herald took his glass and his fork and stood up, slowly tapping them together to make a ringing sound to get everyone's attention. After several taps the glass suddenly shattered. Exactly what he was worried would happen. Herald looked down at the glass with a sigh and set it down again. At least he had everyone's attention. "Thank you everyone," he began in a practiced tone, clearly somewhat uncomfortable. "Emma and I appreciate all of you being able to join us on this special day. Now that we have come this far, we would like to end this joyous occasion with...um..." he paused, having forgotten his lines for a moment. "For....the last part where we all dance," he said finally, giving up on remembering the official lines.

Eric was about to answer Dara's question but it was not to be. At least not for the moment. He turned to look over at Herald when Herald began his speech. He grinned at Herald's conclusion before standing up and clapping loudly. He looked over at Dara. "I have an idea, how about we dance instead?" He asked with a smile.

The Reaver stood up and clapped as well before looking at Ellise. "Shall we?" He asked, holding his hand out to her.

Texas blinked as Mirai booped frosting on his nose. He wiggled his nose slightly before wiping it off. "What?" He asked at Mirai's giggling. Once Herald was finished with his speech and Eric and the Reaver started clapping Texas did as well. He then looked at Mirai. "So um, would you dance with me?" He asked hopefully.

Jessica smiled at Lily's response. "Well I sure hope so!" She replied teasingly. I'm grateful for hospitality and all but I'd still hate to sleep on the floor." She clapped politely once Herald finished his speech, laughing slightly at his moment of forgetfulness.

Scarlet smiled slightly as she watched the two siblings interact. When Zoey spoke Scarlet turned her attention to her. "I'll make sure to do that," she indulged the girl before Herald began speaking. Once he was done Scarlet looked back to the two girls. "Oh, looks like the two of you get to show off your moves," she teased.

Nurse Mortem smiled and shook her head at Misty's question. "Of course not," she replied. "As long as I'm alive my dreams will never be fulfilled, because when the ones I'm working towards are fulfilled I'll start working towards new ones. That's part of what makes living fun isn't it?" She asked rhetorically. She paused for a moment to clap for Herald's speech, smiling slightly at his brief mistake. "Why do you ask?" She continued, looking back at Misty. "Are you struggling with your dreams?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:13 pm
Emma
Bakeneko
User Image

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

Emma was just about done with her cake when Herald tapped a fork against his glass. Her ears flicked upwards as she looked at the glass then towards Herald. After a couple taps, the glass suddenly shattered though Emma stared up at Herald while waiting for him to speak. The bakeneko smiled up at Herald as he spoke. Once finished, Emma clapped with the others before standing up and leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. "Good job," she told him with a smile.

Ellise clapped as well once Herald was finished speaking and announced that it was time to dance. She looked at The Reaver as he held out his hand to her. Ellise grinned before taking his hand and standing up "Lets!" she replied.

"Good!" Sarah stated before managing to take out half of her cake slice in one bite. Her ears twitched as she heard Herald's glass ringing followed by that breaking. Sarah bit back a snicker. She had recalled her mom talking about how Herald had struggled with controlling his strength sometimes. As Herald announced that it was time to dance, Sarah pumped her one fist in the air "Woo!" Sarah looked at Amber then "This should be fun."

Mirai continued smiling at Texas "Nothing. You are just cute, that's all," she told him. Mirai sighed as Herald broke his glass and then announced that it was time for everyone else to dance. It seemed like it was close to the end of the wedding now. Mirai looked up at Texas as he asked if she would dance with him. Mirai smiled slightly and nodded "Of course... I am not a very good dancer though."

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

fluffy ghoul

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Lily looked at JEssica "speaking from experience the floors not bad...well near the fire lace at least..." she muttered before turning to see herald giving his speech and breaking the glass which made her chuckle abit from it.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber would be watching as the whole glass breaking and speech happened incuding when he broke the glass and was nervous afterward, she then heard Sarah yell out and even pumped her fist upward "but....we don't dance...well I've never danced...at least...." she stated turning it into a mumble as she didnt actually know if Sarah could dance or not as she never actually seen her do such things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:50 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]

Hearing Herald's speech, along with Scarlet's words the brunette would leave her seat before picking Zoey up her chair.
"Alright sweetie, we're dancing now, better keep up or aun Scarlet would laugh at your poor stamina."
Zoey would fluster lightly as Misty pointed her limited stamina.
"It's all about Quality not Quantity!"
"Quality shown by dancing the whole song dear... better keep your phase up."
The brunette answered before rising her eyebrow at the magician.
"Don't think you're squeezing your way out of this Scarlet, you're coming too"

The youngest sibling would be about to talk back to Misty, when the brunette pointed Scarlet for the dancing floor as well. Her short pout became a wide grin when Zoey went back and held onto Aunt Scarlet's arm.
"Ah! Aunt Scarlet Dance with me, show me how to impress people so I can shut my sister up!"
The pink haired girl asked cheerfully.
"How rude..."
The brunette added with a sigh.

Melanie smiled at Miss Mortem's response, finding it hilarious yet she limited herself to smile.
Skipping any particular form of answer, she merely stood up and turned towards Mortem as she extended her hand.
"You heard the man, It's time to dance... who knows? Maybe future Mr. Mortem would be watching."

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Celiabemont
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Dara saw that Eric was about to reply when she heard Herald speak. Smiling at the words he spoke, she laughed when she heard him stammer out his remaining words. Looking back to Eric, she took and grabbed his hand, leading him to the dance floor. "It would be my pleasure kind sir," she replied with a joking laugh.

Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

fluffy ghoul

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff