16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

My babies! Safe Haven and System Error will be added once they grow!
In the meantime, have my secret (and long) list of phony crushes (which does not include phony that my phony are already in a relationship with).
Frag Doll, Candy Dandy, Midwife Crisis, Willow Wisp, TART, Bumble Thunder, Bohemian Raspberry, Revenant, Twilight Jaws, Boomer, Knots, Cast Aweigh, Sunny Delight, Marvel, Night Flyer, Lavender Lace, Dramatis Personae, Sprinkles, Never Ever, Blushing Bride, Alma Mater, Wicked Stitch, Aqua Fresh, Warp Nine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:48 pm
Happy Endings needs ladies to woo!

Paws Button Is looking for a nerdy boo! (WHY AM I RHYMING?! I CAN'T STOP)

System Error will be up for tons of RP, however I WILL BE VERY PICKY ABOUT BREEDING HER. IT WILL REQUIRE LOTS OF RP AND PLOTTING (but please don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested in her). Just a warning, Error is rather sadistic so any sort or relationship is likely going to become an unpleasant one.

Safe Haven is also up for tons of RP as well! Don't worry guys, i'm not going to be as picky about breeding him as Error. XD I will always prefer rp and plotting before breedings, but i'm not going to need nearly as much for him as for Error.

Reaper and Mooncake are available for any rp, however Mooncake is taken in the romance sector and Reaper already has plots for it.

If you have any mutant phony Mooncake would love to meet them.

Need your phony to get beat up or mugged? Reaper is up for the job! Though i'd like to have the outcome of the fight decided beforehand.  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:49 pm
ROMANCE CORNER
Note: I require rp for any romance, any exceptions will be rare. Please PM me if you are interested.

Mooncake: Happily married. Not interested in flings of any sort.

Reaper: Engaged to Valkyrie.

Paws Button: Available for a relationship! Hit my up!

Happy Endings: Still a kid, but also up for plotting. I'd love for him to leave a string of broken hearts.

System Error: (Not old enough, but she's an auto grower so it won't take that long). Error is strictly a lesbian, so don't try tossing boys over here. As i said in the previous post, i'm gonna be very picky with her. She does prefer weaker/more docile females as she likes to be the dominant one in the relationship.

Safe Haven: (Not old enough, but also an auto grower). I don't really have any preferences at the moment as to what sort of phony i'm looking for for him. However, he is very shy so it might take some persistence.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 pm
I'M POSTING HERE HI
so hey, this loyalty one! Want me to offer someone up? 8D The brother's can both come and see Cirrus in his shop, he's reading their future and one is more interesting than the other so he's all ATTENTIONFOCUSEDONYOURNOW... or I dunno. XD

Otherwise, maybe Generosity for Shrill X and Mooncake? Shrill wants the book for her sister, so she's gonna fight like hell for it.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:07 pm
the one with Shrill x sounds like it will be hilarious *U*

i'll have to talk to astra about the loyalty one, but i can't imagine she'll say no. <3

edit:
Ruriska

Astra says yes!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:17 pm
whoop, okay! The Cirrus one can just be in his shop RP, so feel free to send your boys in there whenever. <3

As for the Shrill X one, I can maybe start it later? unless you want to. >o<  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:27 pm
hee hee, I'll send Mooncake in there whenever astra is available

XD I can start it? I just have no idea what i would call it...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:40 pm
name it EPIC BOOK BATTLE!  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 pm
BWA HA HA
I LOVE IT  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:14 pm
Ruriska
HARD TRUTHS CALLS HONESTY!

If no other phony's doing it with Mooncake yet, of course. XD

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 pm
ha ha, Mooncake would hate love to do honesty with Truth
Would you like to start it or shall i?
Kitomyx

also any particular fact you would like them to be arguing over?
or is there another plot you had in mind for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm
cursedandwandering

blaugh This oughta be fun. <3 I can start it!
Hmm...well I wouldn't want to say what Mooncake might be wrong about, since I don't know him like you do. I'm thinking maybe something obscure, though, since that might make more sense for him not to know or be able to easily find information about.

Let's seee....do you have any ideas? I know there's the myth/legend about horseshoes being lucky because they are made of iron and iron drives away mischievous spirits like fairies. There's also the one that cockatrice are the male versions of basilisks. And that the Minotaur's maze actually wasn't a maze at all because there was only one path that led to the center.

Mm, or maybe we could do something a little more...morally-involved and less clear-cut? Like the idea that Puck the fairy is associated with the devil and that fairies in general are evil, but Truths might argue that they're not evil or mean; they're just amoral because they don't know the difference between right and wrong. The idea that not caring about morals is different from not having them. It would go with the theme they were talking about earlier regarding Hard Truths being a meanie. In explaining that amoral beings can eventually grow a conscience, he can imply that he might eventually be able to learn how to be nicer.

Ack, excuse me, dinner! Let me know what you prefer!

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Kitomyx

I actually like the last one best. biggrin
hee hee >3> I know Shakespeare. razz
unfortunately i have to go to bed. I have work in the morning and it's midnight here. >-< But, if you set this up i'll reply when i get out of work tomorrow. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 pm
cursedandwandering

Awesome! XD Glad you like it! I was worried it might be too heavy or something. I wondered if discussions of 'amoral vs. immoral' and 'not having a conscience could be considered more dangerous than not having a conscience and ignoring it' would be maybe too much for two little foals, but considering our pair and their love of knowledge/intelligence, perhaps it might be just right. Alrighty, here we go!

Ooh, I know how that is. Sleep well, and good luck at work!

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:43 pm
Updated the romance section. Although it may not be clear because I'm currently feverish. 8D;  
Phony Classifieds | RP Plotting & ISO Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff