Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Kells (OLD GUILD)

Back to Guilds

This is the guild for the Breedables shop Kells. 

Reply Welcome to Kells
Game Time! (Winners Posted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kellswolves
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

• Start Time: When I post open•
• End Time: August 18th, 3pm PST •

User Image
From Left to Right:
1. Father
2. Mother - Owned by Ryuukishin
3. Pup 1 Female
4. Pup 2 Female - Owned by Musica
5. Pup 3 Female

• What this is •

I have 3 wolves left that were never claimed during the last event. The Father and two of the pups. So....Since I'm still sore I want something to give me a good laugh. Follow the prompt and have Fun!! The crazier the better wink ..I've also included the family background so you know the circumstances of the family in case you want to RP.

• Rules •

• You can only win one wolf, unfortunately Musica and Ryuu can't participate in this event
• Winners will be based on creativity 8D
• There is no mini/max words required
• No gore or over the top profanity.
• You can enter once for all the wolves. Just enter your preferences

• Family Background Info From Previous Event •

It was a cold, dark, snowy night when a desert wolf, far from home, stumbled upon the den of a she-wolf in the low ranges of the Bluestone mountains. Not used to the cold, the desert wolf collapsed on her doorstep, leaving his life in her paws. Instead of attacking the lone wolf, the she-wolf dragged the scrawny male into her home. Through the winter she taught the desert wolf how to live in the cold, and for the most part, they were happy. Come spring, the she-wolf knew she was expecting and was glad, as she had always wanted a family. But the desert wolf had thoughts of warmth and heat on his mind.

The pups are born... and decisions need to be made.

Update:
musicaloner7 owns Pup #2
Ryuukishin owns the mother

• Prompts •

I like stories....
So, What item is on your right? This is now your protagonist.
Open the nearest book. Turn to page 156 and look at the third line down. What does it say? This sentence needs to be incorporated in your response and it should play a significant part in the story.
Listen to a song with the title starting in G. Pick any item/object/person mentioned in the lyrics. This is now your antagonist or your sidekick.
Good Luck!

• The Form •

[color=#458740][b][size=18][u]Here we are now, entertain us...[/u][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Your Name
[b]Preferences:[/b] Father / Pup 1 / Pup 3
[b]Your entry:[/b] Please bold your item/sentence/etc. hehehe have fun!
[/color]

Idea inspired by Riri!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:04 pm
Open!!

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Eauo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:23 am
Once upon a time there was an Intuos 3 tablet -- it came through a strange portal from the future, and, somehow, along the way gained the coveted ability of sentience~

This little tablet was very new to the realm of thought, but had been used to look up all sorts of things on the Interwebs by it's Master in the world it came from before, and so was actually rather knowledgeable. Only, never before had it expected to end up in such a predicament and, unfortunately, it's pen -- the source of all it's mighty abilities -- seemed to be missing.

Long did the little tablet wander, floating aimlessly through a strange land, hoping to find it's way back home. This land was very strange indeed, however, and looked nothing at all like the landscapes or cities the tablet had seen on the great Internet.

Somehow, the table finally came across another being in the great, empty world. He had begun to grow tired of the endless trees and valleys, and wondered where the people all could have possibly gone. Until, there, lying in a shaft of sunlight in a forest glen, he spotted a horse. Perhaps sensing his approach, the mare lifted her head and gazed quietly at him until he approached.

"....Where is everyone?" he asked her.

"They are all gone away, and have been gone a long time. Yet for all those I have seen pass, I have never seen one such as you. What are you?"

"I am not of this world.... but I am a Tablet, and somehow have been brought here, though I don't know how -- or even where 'here' is! But if everyone else is gone, why haven't you gone with them?"

"Ahh... I see," she smiles at him with her eyes, and stands, after a moment. "Since you are not from here, you do not know our history -- so I will tell you. Once, this land was ruled by a great king and queen. Gentle and benevolent, they were, and the people all were happy. But times changed, the queen fell sick, and the King, in his grief, hid himself, and the very kingdom, with a deep magic. He did not wish to rule any longer with her no longer at his side. The world fell to chaos, and ruin, and those who were left fled in search of other lands."

The tablet listens quietly, it is a sad story, but for him, at least, there seems to be a spark of hope.

"The king has magic, you said? What if.... we were able to find the kingdom? Would he be able to send me home? Perhaps I could also help him, though I know not how."

"..Perhaps. They call it the Hidden Kingdom, now, and none have ever been able to find it."

"Well... none here have ever seen a talking tablet, either! Yet here I am."

The mare laughs at that, the first she has had in a long time, and leans her great head down to peer at the tablet....

"Yes... perhaps. I will lead the way to the last known place of the kingdom -- but all is illusion and danger there, I warn you."

"I really don't have much of a choice, do I?"

There is nothing more to be said, really... but, in the end, she went with him to the Hidden Kingdom.

THE END  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 am
Here we are now, entertain us...
Username: Roman Foi
Preferences: Father, Pup 3, Pup 1 <333
Your entry:

Quote:
I like stories....
So, What item is on your right? This is now your protagonist.

Blanket

Open the nearest book. Turn to page 156 and look at the third line down. What does it say? This sentence needs to be incorporated in your response and it should play a significant part in the story.

"Once there was a muffled thump as a blanket of snow slid form the roof and landed near them." (Game of Thrones book #1)

Listen to a song with the title starting in G. Pick any item/object/person mentioned in the lyrics. This is now your antagonist or your sidekick.

Gangnam Style - Psy
Sidekick: the girl he talks about in the lyrics
(English Lyrics so you know what I mean xD)

Blankardo, who believed himself the softest of the land, slumped on the end of Lazy-Boy mountain. He had been catapulted by his most trusted and dear friend and love, here for safety. She never gave her name, as she rarely talked much unless it was to the demon that roams the land's grounds freely when she returns in the late evenings. It is enamored with her beauty and sometimes is subdued by her. Sometimes it is not, and Blankardo has had his quarrels with the beast. He has many holes from the sharp razor teeth and has his magnificent body marred with the dirt and filth of the cretin. It reeked with the odor of a thousand dirty Whirpools.

He in the dimming light, listening intently. AH! THERE! The giggling sound from the entrance to the lands signified his beautiful maiden had returned to him! The gateway closed with a final click and he heard the steps of her arrival. BUT ALAS, her arrival also meant the beast has been awakened! The snarling and vicious noises that pierced the quiet sounded from down the vally of SoftBark screamed through the darkness. She sat here belongs on the surface of "The Island" and turned to head his way, but was diverted. Ahh, he saw, she was going to tame the beast. What a woman he had in his realm! He wanted nothing more than to envelope her in his body and hold her tight and in safety.

However another, second, noise pierced the air. Gibberish rumbled with somewhat catchy tunes, and only he could really discern "sexy lady". WHO DARE SPEAK TO HIS WOMAN IN SUCH A MANNER? Blankardo felt seething hatred sear up his body, wanting to combust into flames. His maiden turned to silence the calling of such a lowsome thing, quickly ending its blaring. He must be whispering his pleas for mercy, as she lifted it to her hear and spoke in a hurry. Blankardo was nervous for his beauty as she left the room with the insolent thing to silence the animal that is the beast.

When she returned, the beast headed immediately to the east gate of the lands, and was banished once more. Everyday he was banished for his vicious behavior, but being the kind heart that is his woman, she would always grant him return soon after. He noted the lowly insulter was also removed somewhere. Finally, finally, his woman grabbed hold of his fluid-like frame and wrapped his form around her. He felt such happiness as he smelled her scent felt her warmth.

He noticed that she was already returning to the east gate and peered out into the whiteness that was our cold times. She slide the gate away, and stepped out into the frigged air, the wind billowing around us. Blankardo was uneasy being outside their walls. He was afraid for her safety and willed her return. She did not listen, but instead stood where she was, seemingly worried for the beast. Oh what a heart she had!

Blankardo soon learned his unease was justified. A noise odd to him seemed to come from above. Seconds later, an aerial attack fell from the sky, narrowly missing him and his beloved with a dramatic "thump" to the ground. Good GOD! He wanted nothing more to return his ma'am to safety, but she would not leave that damned beast to those that attacked them. Calling for his return, she followed his lead back inside their walls.

Afraid and angered, Blankardo was vigilant, trying his best to ensure there were no more enemies to meet with today. His woman needed the rest she deserved, and was happy to see she sat on Lazyboy Mountain, snuggled more deeply into him.

With a mental sigh, Blankardo relaxed, letting himself enjoy his madam in his arms.

<3 FIN.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

GettinRowdyInThePrius

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 pm
Here we are now, entertain us...
Username: Bluegeam
Preferences: Pup 3/ Father/ Pup 1

Protagonist- My 3Ds (right next to me)
Sentence: From Harry Potter And the chamber of secrets (talks about one of the ghost)
Song: Goodbye Graceful By falling in reverse (cup of ice water)

Your entry:
There was once a Red 3Ds of whom went on many adventures. He explored the dark reaches of the universe, found treasures protected by ghoulish beasts. Even saved a few dimensions here and there. He was known far and wide as the One of whom saved all, coming to anyone’s rescue if only simply asked. Like he really had a choice. This 3DS was valiant, bright, and slick. Loved very dearly by the beholder of these many worlds of whom many spoke of she simply kept in a box. Making sure each was in check and dearly loved upon.

What many did not know was of this Hero’s Sidekick, Cup of Ice water. Now he was a stable guy who usually had to keep the hot headed 3DS hero in check. Without him, the great beholder herself would not even peer upon him. But was it he who got the praise? Was it he who got the gold or the many riches bestowed upon that foolish hero? No, and for this he grew angry.

As so, Cup of Ice Water went to visit the mystic oracle. A large Ghost who held his bearded head under his arm. He told the oracle of all his problems and hates, directing them all at the 3Ds. As finally he said
“I wish he had never been created!”

“As you Wish…”

The Oracle clapped his hands and was gone in a puff of smoke. Believing the oracle to have been nothing but a fake, he traveled back to his and 3D’s home. But what he saw was disaster. Wild pokemon running over Town’s crops, great beings destroying the sun and other universes, even odd turtle things stealing princesses! Knowing he could not save them himself, the Cup of Ice water realized that he had been wrong to be so jealous of the hero. He cried and cried great rivers of water, all of them chilly and very annoying. Finally the bearded oracle came back, a stern look upon his face.

“Have you learned that the world needs more then one hero? Even though one may not receive the credit he deserves? He was your friend and ally and you throw him away!”

The cup of ice nodded solemly. The ghostly oracle smiled and clapped his hands again, thus order was restored to the worlds. From that day on the two have worked side by side, knowing they could never do what they did without the other.

End

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:11 pm
and closed!!

You guys will all be getting a wolf but I'm going to need a lil while to pick my favorite entry. They're all awesome! xD

Eauo

Eauo can you please post your preferences? ^_^  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Eauo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 pm
FitzRoyal
and closed!!

You guys will all be getting a wolf but I'm going to need a lil while to pick my favorite entry. They're all awesome! xD

Eauo

Eauo can you please post your preferences? ^_^

Whoops, somehow I forgot to post the form haha xD;

Prefs: Father, female 1 (the brown and silver one), and female 3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:18 am
; A; <333 thanks so much Fitz for hosting this~  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm
Thanks guys for playing and making this so fun to read!! I had a blast and it really cheered me up! 8D All of them were awesome and it was super hard to pick (that's why it has taken me so long xD) but a big Congrats to Blankardo Roman on her tres amusing entry!

Roman Foi

Father

Eauo

Pup 1 Female

bluegeam

Pup 3 Female

Remember to take your wolves to the cert thread! And I'll be growing the pups by the end of the week because Musica has been waiting so patiently for hers to grow up. ^_^

Thanks for playing!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:18 am
oAo <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
THANKS SO MUCH FITZ~
AND CONGRATS TO THE OTHER WINNERS. > W< emotion_bigheart  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Welcome to Kells

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers