Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:30 pm
Znaruto

User Image

This was probably the furthest he’d ever come. No matter how far he went though, he always returned back home. Things had been quiet since his last adventure, so he’d decided a jaunt into the unknown would be a good idea. Lore had insisted on coming with him. Not that he’d expected otherwise. She was flying high over head at the moment. To “stretch her wings” she’d said. He thought it was because she wanted to look for danger. It was something to be wary of out here in the unknown. He had come a long way from his pride.

There was so many things he had seen on this trip; towering termite mounds, plains of grasses, a field of flowers, a fast river. Not to mention all the other little things he’d noticed. Rocks, plants, bugs and things. A bird cry over head made the lion look up. Lore didn’t normally sound a cry.

She was, in fact, looking for danger or trouble. Lore knew there were other prides out there. Some didn’t take well to a lion trespassing. Hence why she went on wing occasionally to scout things out. Everything had looked fine until she spotted a purple lion up ahead. It looked like he was alone, but she wasn’t going to chance it. She gave her warning and swooped down so L’envoi could hear her.

“Lion up ahead. Do use caution this time.” She gave him a look that head he’d been less so the last time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:43 pm
User ImageFabio was trying to find something to give to Juitris as a sing that he wanted her as a mate.He knew it had to be purple but what would show that he wanted her as a mate. Think Fabio think! It had to show his feelings and how much he love her. He went to the broader of the pride to find something that she had never seen before. He sniff around but try not to get dirty. Noble should never get dirty no matter who was looking. He heard something and look around. He was trying to make sure no one was seeing what he was doing. He didn't want anyone to tell Juitris what he was planing on doing. He want to get her back for all the teasing she put him thought. He heard the noise again and look up. It seem like there was a bird and then his eye follow where the bird was going to and saw another Lion. He wonder what his lesser was doing around here?
Wait where was he? Did he wonder off to far from his pride. This was not good at all.

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Znaruto

He sighed, but nodded when she glared at him. It wasn't that he wasn't cautious, but he didn't like meeting others always wary. L'envoi was by nature good-willed. He wasn't prone to assuming the worst about a lion before he'd even met them. The only way to find out was go up and ask.

Letting the bird take off, the dark male trotted up with a grin. "Hi there! How's it going?" L'envoi tried his best to look friendly and open. "Thought I'd come by this way and see what's around. What about yourself?"

Lore rolled her eyes as L'envoi easily headed toward the other male and called out of him. Idiot! Of all the stupid things to do! The yellow bird circled over head. If that purple blob made one false move she'd attack. Not that she could do much. Her goal would be to blind the lion until her partner got clear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Fabio look at the black lion and raise up his paw to his chest. How dare this lesser lion talk to Him like he was some half-bake lion. Oh no! Fabio did not like that at all! How dare the lesser walk up to him what out a care in the world! Did he not know who he was! He was a noble Damn it! And he should be treated as one! He will tell this half-bake lion who he was!

"How dare thou! Does one not know not to bow to me! You underling! Does thou-set know not to show respect to there noble! How dare the! How dare the!" he said in the most over dramatic way ever. He fling his paw out and was huffing all over the place. No he didn't sound treating he just sound up set.

magnadearel
Sorry this took so long!

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:08 am
Znaruto

It wasn't the other lion's manner of speaking, it was his genuine outrage at being addressed. L'envoi stood there in shock while the purple lion finished a bit over dramatically. Then he fluffed up and got right in the purple lion's face.

"Well EXCUSE ME your royal butt-ness! Where I come from its common courtesy to greet another lion. But since you don't want anyone to speak to you then I'll be leaving. C'mon Lore let's go." The dark male gave a half angry snort and turned right around, his legs carrying him away from the stuck-up lion.

He felt the bird land on his shoulder. L'envoi huffed and started muttering to her. "Really I hope he is like an exception for this area. Cause if there's more like him I don't want to come back. Geez I hope the bugs were don't have his attitude."

Lore was a bit surprised herself at the black lion's outburst. It wasn't normally like him to let something like that get under his skin. Even if that purple lion was a bit high on his zebra. She fluttered down to land on his shoulder, looking back to watch the purple lion's reaction. Lore spread her wings a bit as L'envoi's jolting stride made it more difficult to stay on. Usually he had a very smooth gait.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:23 am
Oh no! No No No No! This would not do at all! Did he just get all up in Fabio's maw!? NO NO No! And what did he call him! This would not do at all!

Fabio huff again then said " HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF! You come back here you here me! I will not stand for this! You are most rude! Thu not know who i am! You get back here I say! Back here right now!"

He put his paw down with full force to show how mad he was. Such rudeness from this lion was to much for him.

magnadearel
This is going to be too funny!

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:34 am
Znaruto
*Giggles* Poor Fabio! XD

L'envoi flicked an ear back and stuck his nose up in the air as he continued walking away. He gave a shout over his shoulder, "you sound like an old, washed-up lion with all that huffing. I won't come back. I don't do well with fake royals. Go back home so some poor lion can wash your paws. A pampered brat like you has no place being out in the big world. Don't trip yourself on the way back." The dark male gave a bit of a growl. Really of all the nerve! He had been trying to be friendly! As if he'd really be dumb enough to go back and let this over-inflated male yell at him some more.

"Don't know, and Don't care!"

The yellow bird looked back and forth between the two males. This. Was absolutely the strangest male fight she'd ever seen. If she hadn't been so surprised, she would have fallen off her perch laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Fabio jaw drop! He could not believe the way this underling was treating him! This was un-call! No one should disrespect him like this no one. He put his paw down and let out a loud roar. He came from a long line of male that had roars so loud that it made the ground shake and he was no exception to this.

He ran over to the black lion and walk right in front of him. "Now see here underling! That is no way one should act to a noble! Tho should at least say sir or mam! How dare you disrespect my prides ways like that! Tho should feel the up most sorrow for ones deed you just part take!" He said sternly.

magnadearel
Fabio is all words no bite

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 pm
Znaruto
It's funny I've never seen this side of L'envoi. XD

L'envoi glanced back at the roar, but brushed it aside when he saw that the other lion was all noise. He wasn't about to get into a who-can-roar-louder contest at the moment. The male snorted with amusement as the purple male couldn't just let it go and came back in front of him.

"Underling?" L'envoi's tone was coyly sweet. "First let's get something crystal clear here bucko. I. Am. Not. Your. UNDERLING! Second! If you wished to be respected as a noble, then ACT one like! Right now you're whining just like a spoiled cub who didn't get his treat." He looked the lion over.

"You're not putting up a very good front for your pride right now either. I greeted you openly and friendly, and all you can tell me is how noble you are. I have no idea what makes you feel like you can treat anyone like that, but here's a news flash for you. This is the roguelands! You try that attitude with anyone else out here and they are liable to rip you to shreds. Where would your pride be then hm?"

She watched this go on for a bit more. Lore clacked her beak as she watched this purple male come around and get in front of L'envoi. He wasn't even attacking, which seemed silly to do. She agreed that this lion did not understand the ways of the roguelands.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Rougeland! ROUGELAND!? Oh no no no! this was all wrong. He knew he gone to far he must get back to his wonderful pride and not this crazy no respecting land. He scoff at the black lion. He turn back from the way he came from. That was it! He would never go to that god aweful place ever again. Not if there was lion like that one out there! No sir! No more rougeland for him anymore.

He scoff once more and walk away.

magnadearel
you can do the end post now. 8D

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 am
Znaruto
Hahahh so much for L'envoi helping him find something purple. Thanks Z!

The dark male stood silently as the purple lion seemed shocked by the news of his whereabouts. He watched the speechless lion expecting another round of tongue lashing about how rude he was. Instead the lion turned and went back the way he'd come.

"Well." He said to the bird. "That was the strangest encounter I've yet to have." He shook his head then looked around gleefully. "Now where are the bugs?"

Lore fluffed her feathers. "Interesting indeed. Sounded like purple is all the rage here." She chortled as he so quickly forgot about the unusual lion in the face of his passion.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games