Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Where was she......Fabio look around for Juitris. He needed to see something as wonderful as he is. Wait never was as wonderful as he was but she was close to it. They where going to go to play again and it was starting soon and Juitris was no where in sight. He was getting worried, where could she be. Fabio hated waiting around but for her he would wait but he sure hope she would show up soon. He never been late to anything not even his birth and he sure as hell wasn't going to be late to this play!

He began to pace bake and forth. This was not like her. She must have got caught up with something...yes that must have been it...n-but what if one of the lesser try to talk to her. That would be most cruel, poor Juitris....Poor him for even thinking like that. She will be fine. She just need to come the hell on or they would be late and He was never late before!

magnadearel
I GOT ME MUSE BACK <3, let get this done quick! I'm going to do a self rp with him also

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:46 pm
Znaruto

User Image

The white and purple lioness walked briskly down the path. It hadn't been her intention to be this late. And she wasn't really all that late, Juitris thought, at least not yet. One more interuption and she would be though. She was going to meet that handsome purple male again. The thought of his coat made her shiver all over. So she had wanted to look her best. Which began with a bath and patient grooming to be sure every hair was in just the right place. Then she had to wiggle into her jewlery. Her pride and joy; if only because they made her look more purple.

Everything had been going well when she'd left her den for the agreed upon meeting place. Then some unruly cubs had gotten mud on her paws and she had to stop real quick to clean them off. It had set her a bit behind, but not too far. Turning down a path, she'd run across the back end of a group of groundlings. A large group of groundlings, and very noisy. She had a hard time pushing through them all to get past. Needless to say it irritated her that they hadn't moved aside for Nobility. Since they hadn't, the female simply shoved her way through. Not caring whos paws or tail she stepped on.

Juitris rounded a corner and heaved a grateful sigh to see Fabio standing there. What a striking specimen he was. She had to pause to watch him move for a moment, then realized he was pacing. Oh he must be so worried she wasn't going to show. Quickly she trotted over to join him.

"Oh Fabio! I'm so glad you waited for me. Some lions have no respect for Nobility." She batted her eyes at him. "Shall we head to the play now? We'll want to get the best seats."

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 pm
Fabio sniff the air. It was so lonely and he was being to look like a fool and that One of the thing that he really dislike. He look around once more before he saw her. He got a huge grin on his face. Finally, now they would not be late! "Hello my lady! I would have waited for you forever if i had to." He said. It was the truth but it would had really piss him off. He nuzzle her and went on "I agree,My lady. Some one mush teach them how to act around us. I'm guessing they gave you a hard time getting here?" He walk be side her as they walk to the play. He purr at her and said "Yes yes, We shall get the best seats because we are both wonderful. Do you know what the Play will be about today? I love to know the plot about it before we see it." He purr.
magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:00 pm
Znaruto

His greeting made up for all the irritations of the day. She smiled at his big grin. Juitris gave a purr. Such a gentleman to wait for her. Not that she would ever dream of keeping him waiting.

"Oh absolutely I agree Fabio. If I hadn't had to come meet you I would have given them a piece of my mind." She gave a shrug with a shoulder to indicate it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Juitris leaned toward him as they walked so her shoulder brushed against his. How she wished she hadn't been born with this white pelt.

The female gave a charming laugh. "But that would spoil the surprise. I will tell you it has two lovers in it." She grinned and quickened her pace a little bit. Of course they would get good seats. Juitris was well known and had her favorite spot to sit near the front. Whenever she showed up, it was usually vacated quickly.

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 pm
Fabio nuzzle her. Even though she had white Pelt she was still beautiful in his eyes. She had the prettiest Mane color he seen on a Female and her marking where wonderful as well. She was as much a a noble as anyone else and if they dare teat her not like one then they would have him to deal with. He nodded to her as she told him what she would do to the lower class. And she had the right to give them a piece of mind and then some. That would show them who Higher class and whose not!

He chuckle at he laugh. It was a cute laugh. Not the annoy kind that would make want to slap the other muzzle off, oh no her laugh was more like a wonderful song. "Hmm two lover you say? Well is it a drama or a comedy or is it both? I all ways like to know these type of thing before I attend anything." He said proudly.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:06 am
Znaruto

She never felt happier than when she was with Fabio. Her eyes closed as he nuzzled her, and she trusted him not to let her walk off the path. Juitris couldn't believe she'd snagged him all for herself. It was..... Why it was like one of those silly fairy tales the players put on. She'd never believed they were true or could come true. The female made a note to take him to one as soon as she could; a tiny smile curving her mouth.

She debated teasing him as she watched him from under her lashes. To tell or not to tell? Juitris hesitated to answer long enough as though it might seem she wasn't going to say. Her tail twitched as she walked down the path. "Oh dear me. There is plenty of drama in it. And I'll not say another word about!" She laughed and gave a gentle bump on his shoulder with her head. He'd just have to sit and watch it.

There finally! Juitris lifted her head as the theater area came into view. With a practiced eye she determined how close they were to starting. Nearly there it looked like. "C'mon Fabio we'll need to hurry if we're going to get some good seats." Walking proudly she made her way through the animals already there waiting. She knew where she was going; right down to the front. A quick praticed glance cleared out a couple of spots for the pair.

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 pm
Fabio purr as she nudge him. She look stunning today but she always look stunning to him. He saw the smile forming on her face and wonder what she was up to. He knew it could be anything. He could never tell what a female was thinking and he didn't really wanted to know anyways.

Fabio wait for her to answer his question but it seem like she was taking forever. Was she just not going to let him know or was she just going to take a long time to tease him. She began to speak and Fabio listen. Yup she was teasing him. "So are you saying it a drama or not. Please my lady oh please tell." He said in a sexy begging voice. Maybe that would make her tell.

He follower her to where they where going to sit. It seem like she knew right where to go, so he made sure he follower close to her. "Yes My Lady, He I come." He said.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm
Znaruto

With a smug look, she settled down into the recently vacated spot. Her tail flicked around and she fluffed the tip with her paw. There she was ready for the play now. Juitris patted the spot next to her with a smile. She giggled and hid her muzzle playfully behind a paw. Batting her lashes at him she leaned close to whisper, "you won't have long to wait now Fabio. They'll be starting here shortly."

That voice of his! A voice to melt hearts. She'd have to be extra careful he didn't fall into another's paws. Not the time, she told herself sternly. Plus he hadn't given any signs he might stray. It had been worth it teasing him to hear him talk like that. Juitris really didn't want to spoil the play for him. A lion came out onto the stage and started to speak to set the opening scene. The lioness gave a contented sigh and leaned against the dark purple male beside her. She would definately have to take him to a romantic play before too long.

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Fabio sat next to her a let out a sigh. They made it. What a wonderful feeling knowing you can see everything. He look at her with a smile. He really like spending time with her. He could tell that he wanted to spend more time with her. She was just as wonderful as he was.

He nuzzle her with a purr. He lick her cheek to show his feeling for her then look up at the stage. This was going to be a good one. He could just feel it. With her sitting next o him just made it even better.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm
Znaruto
Fin!

She returned his smile. He was happy. She was happy. Somehow, if felt like this was going to be the best play she'd seen ever. Even though she'd already seen this one. Having a guy as wonderful as Fabio next to her made it that much better. There was no way she was going to let him slip away from her. The lick on her cheek made her giggle softly. Then again, maybe she didn't have to worry about that.  

magnadearel

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff