Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm
Well, that was a questionable decision.

The lioness walked with a limp in her front paw, an unfortunate result of a hasty hunt. It was foolish, looking back. A mistake that the lioness should have easily avoided. But she made the error, and now she was paying for it.

Monifa was used to coming upon new, unfamiliar scents. Her paws had been across many lands, her eyes had seen many sights; few things caught the lioness by surprise, nowadays. Now, as she walked, a cluster of new smells wafted through the afternoon breeze. It must have been a group or some sorts ahead. A pride, perhaps? The lioness didn't feel well enough to press on forwards into the pride looking for help. And if it was hostile she surely was in no condition to get away. Instead, Monifa found a place in the shade, laying her grey and white body against a rock as her nursed her leg.

She'd probably be fine, as long as no one hostile came along.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Safi walked out of the pride's borders, looking for a couple herbs to stock up on, since it was the off season, she had quiet a bit of time on her hands, and so she decided to make sure everything was ready by the time the gaming season began! She looked happy while she walked out, and out of her peripheral vision she saw a white a grey figure, but thought nothing of it at first.
Until she made herself look.
It was a lioness, but Safi couldn't tell if she were in pain, or if she were just hot. Safi stood there, frozen in her confusion. What if, gods help her, it was some who didn't enjoy the company of her kind, persay. Oh jee, this might not end well for her. But she was close to home, so she could always retreat, but of course she would put up a fight. She knew how to take care of herself.
She continued to stand there, not quite sure what to do.

oo DeD

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:13 pm
It took a few moments for Monifa to realize that another presence had appeared. The lioness glanced up her her leg and spotted the shape of a creature out of the corner of her eye. She was taken by surprise and jolted her head to get a better look. A wild dog? She had seen many. Some friendly, some not so. The lioness' muscles tensed; Monifa was hardly in the condition to run. If this one was with an unfriendly pack, there was little that she could do.

Instead, muscles tensed and tail twitching, she gave a meek and conservative "Hello." Her ears pressed against the side of her head, hoping beyond hope that this was a friendly face. "I do hope that I'm not... intruding."

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm
Safi unfroze, and breathed a breath of relief. She seemed friendly enough, and under her breath Safi muttered "May as well go over there, if shes hurt, whats she gonna do?"
Safi cautiosly walked slowly over to the lioness, and said a meek "Hello" Still unsure of what to expect.

oo DeD

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 pm
"Are you of the nearby pride?" Monifa called, unmoving. The dog seemed nice enough. Not outwardly hostile, or anything. "If so, I don't mean to intrude onto the borders. I was simply..." She paused, glancing down at the wounded paw, "I was simply looking for a place to rest, for a little while." The lioness looked back up to the stranger.
Her tail went from twitching behind her to resting at her side and her muscled relaxed ever so slightly. She released a breath that she felt like she was holding forever, now and let the side of her mouth pull into the slightest of smiles.

Bloo Starr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:12 pm
Safi smiled. This was her area of expertise, as she was a Medic in her home. "Why yes, i do live here, are you hurt, miss?" She laid down next to her, giving her leg a good look up and down, trying to decide whether it was hurt badly, or hurt at all. She couldn't quiet tell though, she would have to wait for the lioness to tell her.

oo DeD

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:44 pm
Bloo Starr

"I..."
The lioness' gaze trailed from the canine back down to the ground and she sighed. "I suppose so." She said with a sigh, pausing briefly before the pale blue eyes moved back upwards. "I'm sure it's nothing. Merely a little sprain. A mistake of my own, really. A poorly planned hunt." Monifa gave a little half smile as she spoke, twitching an ear. "Nothing a little rest won't cure." The canine certainly didn't seem dangerous."My name is Monifa," the lioness said finally, resting her head upon her folded paws.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:03 am
Safi nodded her head as Monifa explained what happened, partially anyways. "My names Safi. Im a medic in the pride, here. I could, give your leg a look...if you'd like?"
Safi looked around awkwardly, she wasn't going to hurt her, and she hoped Monifa realized that. Safi was never really one to hurt others, which is pretty much why she made such a good medic.

Monifa's leg looked painful, so Safi hoped she could at least wrap it tightly for her and her leg wouldn't bug her as much.

oo DeD

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

[IC] Kwa Kikombe Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas