Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Two Subforums - What should they be?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:06 am
I want to know what you want most. Let me know what subforums you want the guild to have!

Sugestions:
Contest Forum
Booty Grab Forum  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:57 am
Not sure how people would feel about one being a sort of quests/marketplace/shops related forum?

I'm thinking links to shops and/or discounted prices if people run like avi art shops.
Also links to quests or a run down of what users are questing (and linkage if applicable)
Then other shops (pixels and/or items)
And maybe a sticky exchange to bring in the mule I have and all that for handling? Just ideas  

Noxy Nevermore
Vice Captain

Liberal Lunatic

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:33 am
Noxy Nevermore
Not sure how people would feel about one being a sort of quests/marketplace/shops related forum?

I'm thinking links to shops and/or discounted prices if people run like avi art shops.
Also links to quests or a run down of what users are questing (and linkage if applicable)
And maybe a sticky exchange to bring in the mule I have and all that for handling? Just ideas

Would a Guild commerce forum be good for all the stuff you are planning?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 am
Nights-Rune
Noxy Nevermore

It might be, the only problem I see with it is if people would use it or not (or use it often enough for it to have it's own forum).  

Noxy Nevermore
Vice Captain

Liberal Lunatic

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 am
Noxy Nevermore
Nights-Rune
Noxy Nevermore

It might be, the only problem I see with it is if people would use it or not (or use it often enough for it to have it's own forum).
Make a thred and anoncment? poll peps ask for feedback? You are vice now so you can make anouncements whenever. This bit is your baby  
The Main Hall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games