I'm sorry to say that your profile is going to require a lot of editing before it can be accepted. Firstly, you'll need to read and sign the guild rules in order for your profile to be even eligible for acceptance into the guild. Please do so before editing your profile for a second evaluation. Secondly, this is a Literate guild. Your profile contains several errors of spelling and grammar, and no capitalization. You'll need to revise and edit it in order for it to be up to guild standards. Thirdly, under 'Hi, my name is' you'll need to include his full name, not just his first. In addition to that, under 'But I mostly go by,' unless you want people to actually call him 'a name,' you should include a real nickname or delete the line. Fourth, 'to be teh most awesum wizard evar' is not a dream job. It could certainly be considered a goal in life, but it is not a career. You'll need to change that. If the character does want to become the greatest wizard ever, you could include that in the backstory (although again, you'll need to fix the grammar and spelling). Fifth, your character is a biological human being. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that they are unattracted to any gender because 'they're so boring.' Even if there is no intellectual desire to date or converse, they would still have some sort of physical attraction. The only exception would be if your character was Asexual, biologically. In addition, this profile is not to be used to be sarcastic, even in character, and since your character is very likely not really dating a rock, you'll need to change this. Sixth, and this is a rather big deal, you do not sort your own character. Once the profile has been marked as Pending and next open Sorting period occurs, you will post your character's personality and a brief roleplay of the character's thoughts while waiting for the Sorting Hat's verdict. Then, a Crew Member will sort your character into a house. If you want to ensure that you get Slytherin, the only thing you can do is to expand your personality to make sure that it fits the criteria of that house. That is something else you'll need to do, since the personality already provided is insufficient. Seventh, even if your character would not share his backstory with a stranger, it needs to be written out here so that we can make sure it does not violate any of our rules. Eighth, your character must have fears, strengths and weaknesses. Also, strengths and weaknesses are limited to two each, and 'everything' is certainly more than two things. It is impossible for anyone, especially a child of 11, to have no fears and be good at everything. Ninth, you need to fix the link to your image, and please change the description. The word 'this' is sufficient. Tenth, Phoenix Ash is not an acceptable core. You may have a Phoenix Feather core, but this is an Uncommon Core and will require you to send in a request for it. Please note that your profile will have to be edited so that it is acceptable by guild standards before your request can be accepted. Tenth, your pet is not on the list of pets which are accepted in the guild. If you would like to have a pet snail, you can request that it be added to the list. However, if this is denied, you will need to change your pet. Finally, and perhaps most importantly of all, you cannot be a Parsletongue ancestor of Salazar Slytherin. While it is possible to send a request for a More than Average attribute to be a Parsletongue, the guild does not allow connections to canon characters. You'll have to delete information connecting your character to Slytherin and send a request to be a Parsletongue. However, like your wand request, this cannot be accepted until your profile is up to guild standards. Please sign the rules, make these changes and change your thread title 'Edited' so it can be reevaluated. ~ ♥ Cara ɱк

Hi, my name is icarus

But I mostly go by a name

I'm a boy

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is jun nith

My dream job is to be teh most awesum wizard evar

My blood status is pure, who wouldn't be?

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is slytherin

I'm interested in nobody. their so boring

I'm currently with a rock

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cunnng and sly. i dont have a lot of frienz, but thats cuz im better than everyone else

My background story is somethin that i dont share with a lot of people. not like theyd care or anything, but they should cuz im gonna do something to make them care

I enjoy snakes, water, dungeons, magic, being a pureblood

I despise gryffindorks, fire, muggles, muggleborns, failing

I'm afraid of nothing

My strengths are everything

My flaws are nothing

I look like a badass

My wand is a 10 inch, oak, pheonix ash

My pet is a snale

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! im a parsaltounge and my mom sayz were related to salazar slytherin

Moved cause nobody could take the terribleness of how deep I went undercover to catch a troll. ~ Violet