Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm
MY PLOT THREAD!

Welcome to my plot thread! This is attempt number six million, I know, but I am bad at these!

The best way to get my attention is to quote me or send me a PM! I get the notifications here and on my phone! So I definitely can't forget to check. Unless I do, and then I'm sorry.

Any plots that have already been discussed are probably still standing, so please poke me about them because I am terrible and I tend to forget things! I have a lot of stuff written down, too, in an effort to remember it all. I'll make a space at the end of this to record who is slated for what!

My AIM is always open, too, and it is carpetburnwicked. Don't be shy about IMing me!

I know I can be gruff and quiet, but I am really interested in RPing here and being more a member of the community again, rather than just a colorist in the background. I'm going to try and make as good an effort at it as I possibly can! I would love to be given that chance ^^ <3

So, hang out, take a look around, and let me know if you're interested in anything!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:53 pm
Rogues For Mates/Flings and Prides

These are some of the SoA I am interested in finding plots for! Mates or flings, and definitely prides! I am not too keen on just normal meet and greet RPs, but I think the more I get back into RP here the more open I will become to it! For now, I'd love plot stuff!

I also have an enter photobucket HERE with SoA in it. If you see any you're interested in there and want to know about them, please just ask! If you can link them to me or refer to them by name, that would help me keep them straight!

MOST of these guys, if not all, have never been played, and can fit any situation!

They are in no order!

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm
Pride Guys for Mates/Flings!

These guys are all in prides, but looking for some in pride stuff! Some of them are on the older side and do have RPs/personalities, but some don't! If you're interested in any of them, please let me know!

They are not listed in any order, or preference, or anything!

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image  
Tokakinji Stuff

These are MOST of my Tokakinji! Some of them have plots, some do not, but I am always open to RPing any of them with anyone, at any time, for any reason! These guys are a-okay for meet and greets and JRPs, and I would love to plot with them, as well! Toka are allowed to explore the Rogue lands and go to other prides, so they are open to almost any RP, except where other prides don't welcome outsiders!

I do have cubbies and some younger pride members, but they are not listed! They're available, though!

Some of them do need some lovin, if anyone is interested in mate plots as well! They are: Cheneta (open to anything!), Morgana (thought she just had an evil little litter, and is one of the leading voices in the Druids against the Toka blood), Kilgharrah (looking for a mate!), Ghalati (open to a fling or a mate! Has his four RPs), Tiernan (open to anything! Would prefer a mate from inside the pride!), and Ealasaid (open to anything at all!).

User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Folks with Four RPs:

These guys are available for anything, and already have four RPs to their names! Speed dating go.

User Image User Image
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm
Self Pairs:

This is more a 'note to self' section than anything else. These are not set in stone, and if anyone is interested in any of these guys, before I breed them together, that is just fine! The only exceptions to that are Raruo x Nusura, and Laika x Zonga.

User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight