Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Otakon Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinda tempted to put a little scarecrow mask on the crow
  But I'm currently feelin' lazy.
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 pm
Alright, so Otakon is just around the corner, and I've been workin' nonstop for the past 3 days on my cosplay outfit, mainly because my first idea fell through.

So after three days without sleep and way more sewin' than I'd prefer, I finished my cosplay outfit (though there may be a few additions later).

So this year a bunch of my friends and I are goin' as various personal renditions of Batman villains. I chose Scarecrow:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, I know I don't have the scarecrow mask, and a few of my friends have already noted on that, but I've worn masks for the past few years of Otakon and it just wasn't worth it. Also, since this is my own version, I wanted to include a bit of Scarecrow without the mask. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 am
You look great. heart  

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:16 am
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I named you Poshul in Chrono Cross in stuff. He is the dog person in Chrono Cross, named Poshul.

*lolz* Soo funny. Although I hate you now cuz you have the most HP in the game I have right now. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:12 am
Good job!

Pseudoyoyomi is going to Otakon, too. Although, she isn't dressing up... and she is really upset about that.  

ochimaru

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm
Well, I'm happy I posted my pictures of my cosplay. Someone randomly came up to me and was like "Are you Semok?" and it ended up bein' one of my gaia friends! I feel like an idiot that I didn't take a picture, but it was still fun, and we both found out that we live close to one another. WOO!

Anyhoo, Otakon was a blast, as always. Also, as usual, I did the tradition of not spendin' any money on food and stayin' at Otakon for as long as possible, so I ended up quite hungry and tired by the end, but well worth it. Bought way more stuff than I should have, but I also made $48 off the art I made for the auction, so I guess that's pretty nice.

But yeah, fun times.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:58 pm
I'mma be blue link this year.

I was poison ivy last year.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 pm
KazeRin
I'mma be blue link this year.

I was poison ivy last year.
YOU ARE WEIRD YOU WILL NO WAY BE WE(IRD BLUE THISK YHEAR IN s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE WEIRD NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games