Ickle Plot Thread - Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm
Hello and congratulations, you found my plot thread.

If we have a plot or RP I'm owing anything on, just kick me in the a**. My memory is bad and I can sometimes barely strong together the words to form a cohesive, eloquent or non sentence. Let's just spare ya'll the brainvomit there now.

Otherwise I just want RPs or flings for some of my Dudes. I'll also try tracking things because I am behind.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Angaza

This guy is the second SoA I ever got, and surprise, he's second generation. Amazing. This means he's getting on but by no means decrepit yet. He's had bad luck with the ladies over his life, and while he's had pups, it's always been a tap 'n'; go in the end, and he's been generally bullied and harrassed most of his time in the wild. He needs a mate, someone loving and kind. Currently he's getting over the atrocities he tried in the Mava'Bunda, and tries to make his daughter a kinder 'yeenur, but otherwise he's travelling with her and three or four other SoA. I'd like to see them RP a couple times instead of just throwing him at someone like a paper doll, and I'd love for them both to click. He's not up to flinging -- he'd want to be a full part of his pups' lives by now, so it's a for-life matter. He will not join the Mava'Bunda and will be hesitant to join a pack or pride unless assured the leader won't harm him. He's pretty much interested in a kind lady, but he may find warming up difficult at first. I don't care how she looks-- Angaza decides and that is that... He doesn't need more family hating him.

User Image

Adhari

Adhari is her father's daughter, the only pup left to him as the others abandoned their father for 'weakness'. She's kind, gentle, and friendly with a floppy wagging tail. She just needs RPs, maybe friends. She's got a fling lined up, and needs to build up her RP!

User Image

Nasa

Nasa has a pack of misfits on her paws. A rogue whom follows the lore of her family about a forgotten ancestral pride, and her compassion essentially landed her a group of idiots and two hyenas. She's a little bit busy with her paws full. I'd like a fling, or a mate, preferably rogue, unless the pride fits. She's capable of fighting if she wasn't lazy. I'd prefer she not be kept as a slave, nor any kind of warrior position unless she's protecting someone, and while a matching poelt is desired, if they click, then why should pelt get in the way? Especially if you look at colourized space photos. She has four RPs, so any male will do, but if you want to mate, it may take more. Alternatively, no fling may occur, as she'd never dump her kids on Dad and if he tried to take them somewhere without telling here where, well, lions will die. On the positive, she's also rather social.

User Image

Dulce

Dulce is not the brightest crayon in the box. She's not stupid, but she's... Well, a dog. She thinks very simply and doesn't like to complicate matters. She's seperated from her pack, and travels with others to find home. However, right now, she's had no luck whatsoever with this, and as a rule she's been spending time yapping with Adhari. I'd like a fling for her. Because she's based on my RL dog, please only natural colours and the pups should stick with mom. She'd be protective of her pups and eventually want to share them with a mate if she finds him again, a male she swears is a little twerp. She's at 3 RPs, so one or two RPs will help.

User Image

Kankri Vantas

Kankri is a gentle male in the demons who has no concept of what he's supposed to be. He preaches equality and manners, to the point he annoys others and will not quiet. His Demon is the source, but unlike Kankri, he's surprisingly mature and listens to other views. He's aware of most times to be quiet, and called himself The Sufferer. I'd love for Kankri to get a small cult going, maybe even some lions to follow him, demon and slaves alike. He'll fail to unite the pride, but it would be amusing to see where his little cult goes.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:29 pm
I have a form for these guys, but if I had plot I've forgotten with you or seem behind on, kick me in the pants. I'm kind of a bum and forget easily.

[color=blue][size=24][u]
[b](Your SoA) wants to meet (my SoA)![/b][/u][/size][/color]

[b]This is a:[/b] Meet 'n' Greet/Fling/Possible Mate/Plot Offer!/Kankri is getting a cultist holy s**t
[b]Maybe it can go like this!:[/b]
[quote="NovaCracker"][/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 pm
EXTRA probably for a freaking RP tracker.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 pm
I'm just going to say this. I'm going to try to get Travos and I would love if he met Kankri when i get him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:45 am
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:00 pm
*pokes the Dvergr ORP* ninja I don't think anyone else is jumping in. ;<  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:57 pm
So far, likely not. I need to prod Poi to post.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm
So Poi informed me I'm a clueless.

DERP.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:24 am
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 am
Mizu RPS for Athena Fling *kicks gently*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 am
Kathryn Dragonna

Yesssssssss once I thin Nasa's herd or work out how they'd meet her.

Six-SoA SRPs are a bit daunting  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am
NovaCracker
Kathryn Dragonna

Yesssssssss once I thin Nasa's herd or work out how they'd meet her.

Six-SoA SRPs are a bit daunting

lol, well, that ORP you took her into you can post 5 times in and count that when it's finished so that's one RP... we have the one with Athena and her... and I think Athena probably needs some RPs again... but he has so many cubs it won't take long for me to con people into playing with him. wink  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff