Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[AWA] I'm one of them?[ Mei/Sidouer x Juilenne x Mariposite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:26 pm
Mei rolled over in bed for the up-teenth time since attempting to go to sleep last night. With puffy eyes from a sleepless night plagued with thoughts of 'what if something happened when he's deployed' she tried to make out the time on her alarm clock through partially watery eyes 6:30.... Beams of sunlight peaked through behind her blinds as the sun began it's morning ritual.

Mei tossed her covers off and rolling out of bed. Dragging her heals she walked over to her closet and pulled out a pair of light blue jeans, a tan tank-top, and a lighter tan thin jacket. Severely lacking in motivation to get ready, though driven by her want to get out of the house to think, it took her a bit longer than normal to get ready. She quietly shuffled her feet into the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair, but instead of tying her hair up like usual she opted to just grab a pony tail band in-case she needed it for later.

Making sure to grab her phone, wallet and keys, Mei tossed each of them into her tan side bag and flung it over her shoulder before picking up a pair of sandals and putting them on. Before leaving the house she swung by the kitchen and wrote a note for her mother Out at the park I should be home around lunch time. with that done she opened the fridge shuffling condiments around till she found a fresh water bottle in the back and put it in her bag.

Mei attempted to open the front door quietly, careful to not wake anyone up. The last thing she wanted to do right now was talk to someone, she just needed time alone to think.

Without a true destination in mind Mei headed off in an arbitrary direction. With eyes focused on the ground rather than where she was going, the events of the previous night replayed through her mind.Why... after everything we've been through, would Shen decide to leave? It didn't make any sense... The worry her family felt each time their father was deployed was debilitating at times especially during those periods of times when he couldn't contact home. Even to this day their dad could be found sitting by himself, waves of sadness rolling off him in remembrance of those comrades that were lost while fighting, and anger that he was unable to help them.

Despite how she was feeling about the news, the underlining feeling was a sense of abandonment and betrayal. Her and her brother had always been so close they never kept secrets from each other, except this time. She knew something was off, she even confronted him about it, she just didn't realize how big it was. Why hide it? Did he not really care how it would impact us? She knew that last part wasn't true, he cared and she knew it, deep down she knew it was his decision but it didn't change the fact about how she felt.

Before she knew it, Mei found herself wondering the winding pavement path at the grand park. There were a few people out and about, some were sitting on the benchs reading the news paper sipping coffee, while others were out running either by themselves or with their dog. Seeking solitude Mei found a break in the bushes and headed into the wooded area in search of 'the' tree. Something about the tree she found when she met Caitlyn a few days ago called out to her, it tugged on her heart strings in promise of comfort. Ducking beneath low hanging branches and stepping over precarious root systems it didn't take her long to find the narrow dirt path that would lead her to her destination.

By the time she found 'her' tree she was exhausted both mentally and physically. She reached up with her right hand and traced her finger around the heart that was carved in the tree love... she thought as tears trickled down the side of her face. Pulling her hand away from the scar on the tree she wiped away her tears to no avail, they just kept coming. There were no sobbing sounds just tears. Just when she had gotten use to the idea of living, where things were going alright, she had met some new people some who she could see being great friends, then this... it's not fair.

Turning around Mei sat down on the ground and leaned her back against the tree. Hugging her knees she put her head on her arms and just let the tears come as they please, nobody was around so what did it matter? She needed to let it out so she could move on.

Her hair is down not up. Minus the jewelry and no holes in the jeans, and side bag not purse.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 am
Normally people weren’t out in the morning. Normally when Julienne made her daily rounds in the park it was nice and normal, no youma, no agents wanting to get their hands dirty or their faces exposed in the light of the sun. Normally chaos seemed to operate much better under the cloak of darkness.

Today though. Today did not seem to be one of those days, not by a long shot. The cat continued running, rather severely out of breath by now, just hoping with everything that she had that there would be a senshi somewhere nearby…someone who could help her. Someone who could help themselves for that matter.

Julienne continued to run, eyes widening as she saw someone half curled up by a tree. Had the girl been attacked? Had this agent of chaos been going around the forest this entire time just hurting people?

She broke off in her running, hesitating and going up to the girl. This could be part of some sort of trap, that hadn’t escaped her mind either…but, if someone looked like they were in trouble, Julienne couldn’t just…just leave them. Not when there was a crazy hat wearing negaverse agent somewhere on her heels.

Making her way up to the girl, the cat gave a tired sounding meow, wanting to get her attention. Hm…now that she was closer, she felt a slight bit of power coming off of her. Could it be that this wasn’t a trap at all and she had found a senshi…albeit a new senshi. It could still mean that they would be able to save both of their lives.

“Stand up, girl please. There is danger in here and I need you to get up now. It’s time for your destiny to start…I do hope you’re ready.” She didn’t like rushing into making new senshi…but sometimes. Sometimes there was no choice. And this wasn’t just a tiny youma, as was the case for Goretti.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:50 pm
It took a few moments for her tears to cease. With a deep breath Mei leaned her head back against the rough tree bark and looked up through the leaves at the broken sky. There were a few clouds visible through the branches but they were few and far between and would probably clear up in the next few hours most likely.

A slight shift in the morning breeze caused a shiver to run up her spine and goose bumps to spread down her arms. 'I just don't want him hurt' Mei thought. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the light breeze weaving its way between the branches dancing with the leaves. The sounds of birds jumping around between the bushes looking for food beneath the fallen twigs. She could hear the hungry babies peeping loudly above her when their parents returned with breakfast. However it was the sound she least expected that pulled her out of her daze. Off to the left she heard the soft meow of a cat.

Mei opened her eyes and tilted her head slightly to the side with a curious look on her face. Before her stood a very pretty brown and creme cat with beautiful blue eyes and a red-ish colored hat. Aside from any pine needles or dirt that may have gotten caught in it's fur, it looked quite well taken care of. "Why is there a cat out here?" She wondered.

The curious expression faded into a gentle smile as Mei unfolded her arms and reached out in a slow friendly gesture with one hand to encourage the cat to come closer and let the little one smell her "Hi there" she said in a motherly voice "I won't hurt you". Despite growing up without any pets, she always had a bit of a soft spot for cats, it may be because of their loving purring sound or how mellow her friends cat use to be that drew her towards the felines. Either way she didn't want to scare the kitty away.

It was what happened next that shocked the hell out of her. Her smile was immediately replaced by one of shock and disbelief. Mei's eyes moved side to side searching for hopefully someone who was hiding in the bushes trying to play a weird joke on her. Not seeing anyone around her eyes rested on the cat once again. Whatever was or was not just said went right over Mei's head as she sat there stunned still trying to process the fact that she heard someone speak.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm
Julienne moved closer, going to the hand and nuzzling it briefly. “Come on, please. Someone’s coming and I know that I can’t hold him off for longer than a few minutes. Please get up, please accept your destiny. You can protect the both of us and so many others after. You have the power inside of you, you just have to accept it!”

The Siberian took a few steps backward, then did a classy little flip in the air, a pen appearing in her mouth when she landed. Gently she dropped the pen into Mei’s lap, giving her a rather pleading look. “Please. I mean it when I say I can’t handle this guy alone. All you have to do is pick up the pen and say ‘Sidouer Power, Make Up.’ That’s all there is to it. That’s really all…I’ll be right here to guide you, but please. This must be done soon…we don’t have much time at all. I can feel him getting closer.”

To be perfectly honest, the guardian was frightened. She wished that Lenka was there, but sadly the child was most likely still asleep at this time in the morning, and Julienne hadn’t had any time to call her or anything. So here she was, awakening a new senshi to get her out of a bind.

This Negaverse agent must really be angry at her for helping Leda out before. It was not a good place to be in, especially for a cat. She was just too small for this kind of drama!

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mei’s mouth moved like a fish out of water yet made no sound. It was painfully obvious she wanted to say something but either couldn’t find the words, or her mind was going too fast for her mouth to keep up. The weight of the ‘pen’, as the cat called it, being placed in her lap gave her mind something else to focus on. ‘This just isn’t normal…’ Momentarily taking her eyes off the cat, she picked up the pen and examined it, turning it over in her hand.

Though only seconds had passed by, it felt like she had been staring at it for minutes if not longer, almost as if the world around her slowed down. Each moment that ticked by she felt drawn towards it, inclined to repeat the words the cat so earnestly asked her to say. Mei glanced back at the cat, ‘She’s scared’ Initial shock of the talking feline faded and was replaced by concern ’who is out there?’ she wondered. Acting on what could only be considered as instinct she stood up, pen in hand, and spoke the words “Sidouer Power, Make up!”

Mei closed her eyes, not really wanting to see what happened next. Her body began to feel warm as it was wrapped in a sensation of pre static similar to shuffling your feet along the carpet while wearing socks, or the feeling of touching an old fashioned TV screen while it was on. Once the sensation had dissipated she instinctually ran her thumb over her fingers and tentatively opened her eyes. Nothing really seemed any different, the cat was still in front of her the trees and bushes were where she expected them to be, ‘everything’s the same, nothing changed’ so she thought, at least till she looked down.

With wide eyes, realization dawned on her that her blue jeans and canvas sandals had been replaced by white thigh high boots and her top had been replaced by a white dress with a pink skirt and long white gloves “Oh my god... I’m one of them” she said in disbelief. Sidouer looked back at the cat expecting some sort of explanation. Taking a step back her foot slipped out from under her as her spiked heal slid off one of the exposed roots causing her to fall back against the rough bark ‘heels? Seriously?’. “What is going on?” She asked pushing herself off the tree.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 pm
Mariposite had been cat hunting. He had decided that he really didn’t like that guardian cat who had helped to turn that stupid senshi, Leda into a super senshi. Because…well. That just wasn’t ever a good thing to have happen.

It had seemed like the best luck in the world when he had caught sight of the brown furball in the park this morning, and had begun the chase. He was running as fast as he could through the stupid trees, not really knowing where all of this…rage came from. It was just a cat after all. But it was a stupid one that made senshi stronger. He couldn’t have that. The Negaverse couldn’t have that.

The Captain paused for a moment, a frown crossing his features. What was that? Where there was just the aura of the cat, suddenly a new, weak senshi aura had sprang up. Had she awakened some poor new senshi now too? Mariposite wanted to let out a curse at this, though finally a spark of his normal self broke through and he walked closer, cooling himself into more of a sauntering swagger. A new senshi meant a pretty lady, most likely. He could deal with this. And maybe he could deal with the cat too. Maybe.

He made his way into the clearing and managed to catch the end of what the senshi said. Oh she was a newbie wasn’t she? And a pretty thing too. “What’s going on is you’re now a terrorist. And I suppose...” He flexed his arm, holding his whip tightly, then cracked it against a tree. “I suppose I should just take care of you, no matter how cute you are.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:10 pm
Julienne stiffened completely when the Negaverser walked into the area, hissing softly. “Sidouer…please be careful around him. I’m going to help you, but…but this is what was chasing me. I don’t have the time to explain right now, just be on your guard. This is the enemy. He’s part of the Negaverse…I’ll be able to explain everything when he’s gone, I promise, but right now you have to trust me, please.”

The Siberian eyed Mariposite’s whip with some fear, fur standing on end. All she wanted to do was scratch out his eyes or something.

She had to do something to protect her senshi. “You need to attack him, Sidouer…you have the power inside of you to do it. You need to trust in this power and use your attack on him! Feel it inside of you and use the words Sidouer Static Shock! You are the senshi of static, and you can do it, I know you can!”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 pm
Sidouers' body stiffened as a tall blond haired guy stepped out from behind a tree. This is who was chasing her? she looked at him with wonder and surprise. His ensemble reminded her of a circus ring master with his twin tailed coat, top hat and whip. Despite his outfit, however, she had a distinct feeling this encounter would be anything but pleasant.

She was a bit taken back when he called her a terrorist and threatened to 'take care of her' which was punctuated with the crack of of his whip.'Terrorist? Me?' With a father that has been in the military for the past 19 years and a brother who just joined the military, it would honestly be hard pressed to convince anyone that she, of all people, was a terrorist. It just wasn't possible. "Listen you," She angrily pointed a finger at him "don't go accusing me of being a terrorist when you're the one running through the woods chasing a cat and cracking a whip," 'a rather intimidating whip' she mentally added "at a total stranger." Her eyes narrowed into a defiant glare.

The sound of the cat hissing next to her grabbed her attention momentarily away from the guy that stood before them. Yes, an explanation would be fantastic right about now but she understood that now probably wasn't the best time given the reaction the cat was having to his presence.

Sidouer looked back at him, her eyes watching for any movement, her body tense with anticipation. Despite the encouragement from the cat to use this said ability, she felt rather reluctant to actually repeat the words. Aside from the insult and the threat he seemed to be all words and truthfully she didn't want to be the first one to make a move. "Static huh? Sounds rather unpleasant." The comment was directed at him, maybe that would deter him and he would leave?

Regardless, it was worth a try. All else fails she could run, it might be kind of funny to see him try to use that whip again and not get it snagged on a tree limb or bush.
Orangeish Sherbert

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:03 pm
Mariposite had tensed just slightly when the cat spoke for the new senshi to use some attack. To be honest, Static did sound rather unpleasant. He drew his whip close again, watching the girl with narrowed eyes, relaxing just a bit as the seconds passed. Hah. She wasn’t going to do it. She was too afraid to. Or something. To confused.

“Way to go, cat. Your poor little senshi doesn’t know what to even do, even with you guiding her. Some guardian you are. You should just stay there and let me kill you now while I have the chance. No sense having you here to wake up any more senshi, now is there?” Wake them up, make them stronger, whatever.

There was one thing for sure. Both the senshi and the cat had to go, and here was his chance to make sure that happened. He advanced, whip going right for Sidouer. She seemed the best bet to attack. Confused and new. And cute. He couldn’t forget the cute.

But of course, that’s why he wasn’t going for her face. No sense in messing something that pretty up. No sense at all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 pm
Julienne let out a yowl of frustration. What was the senshi waiting for? This danger was very real, couldn’t she see that? Why wasn’t she attacking? Why wasn’t she doing something?

When the Captain mentioned her being a bad guardian she bristled. “I will have your head for that! I promise you that someday I will, you horrible person!”

She wanted to attack, wanted to just blast him, but then she saw the whip coming at Sidouer. Fear flooded through the cat and she leapt into the air between the new senshi and the whip, crying out as it hit her full on the back. “If you won’t fight him, then just run, I don’t want you getting hurt here! This is nonsense!”

Complete nonsense. She was going to blast him the first chance she got. She was going to attack him with everything she had…then he would see just what he was up against.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 pm
Someday, if she were to ever recover from the shock and disbelief of what she was witnessing, she may find herself laughing at the bizarreness of a guy with a top hat having a very heated argument with a talking cat.

Maybe...
________________ ....Probably not...

If this was any normal situation she would probably be looking around for a camera thinking someone was trying to prank her.

But alas...
________________ ...things are definitely not normal....

It was like watching a lovers quarrel but not. The way he insulted her and she threatened him back... it was all confusing. What the hell did the cat do to piss him off that bad and why did she want his head?

Sidouer opened her mouth to speak, to at least ask the one question that was begging to be asked 'What the hell is going on?'. Before a single syllable managed to escape her lips the world seemed to slow down just a bit. Black whip arched towards her, a promise of a stinging blow. Acting on instinct she brought her arms up, since her feet forgot how to move, the newly awakened senshi watched in horror as the cat leapt in the way taking the full force of attack.

"No...." she whispered falling to her knees beside the cat. White gloved hands hovered above the creme and brown furred feline. She wanted to pick her up to hold her close... to make sure she was ok. But fear of injuring her further kept her hands at bay.

I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

"YOU!" she yelled at the blond haired guy, tears pricking the corners of her eyes. "YOU'RE THE TERRORIST," lifting her head she looked him directly in the eyes "NOT ME!" With a intense glare Sidouer stood up, rubbing her gloves from elbow to finger tips, the crème haired senshi slid her left foot forward and reached out with her left hand "STATIC SHOCK."

A ball of static formed in the palm of her hand before arching out towards Mariposite.

She didn't care if it hit or not, once the words left her lips, Sidouer knelt back down carefully care fully scooping the cat in to her arms. "I'm so sorry, please, please be okay." Holding Julienne close she turned on her gold heel to leave to go anywhere but here.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 pm
Mariposite gave a scoff. Stupid cat. It got in the way of his whip. How bothersome. For a moment the male frowned, shaking his head. What was he even doing? Why wasn’t he at least a little more bothered by the fact that he just attacked a cat. A stupid little fat cat.

A cat that was upgrading and awakening senshi. A cat who was a complete and total pest. The Captain lifted his whip, fully intent on attacking and this time hitting the new senshi when she seemed to beat him to the punch.

A ball of…what the hell was that? Static? Was she seriously sending static after him? The attack hit him squarely in the chest and he stumbled backwards, winded. Damn senshi. Damn cats.

The male coughed and scowled as it looked like the senshi was about to make a run for it. He would have gone after them, but he didn’t like the way he couldn’t feel his chest, it felt numb, and tingly.

Mariposite shook his head in disgust and let himself scoot down into a sitting position, leaning against a tree. Well played, cat. Well played indeed.

But he would get you one day. And he would make sure you paid for all of this.

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:03 pm
Julienne just felt some pain from the whip and shook her head slightly, giving a little meow. That had hurt quite a bit. She heard the words coming from Sidouer and couldn’t help but feel a fierce sense of pride. At least the senshi had done it. She had attacked the idiot negaverser and it sounded like the attack had hit him. So that was a good thing indeed.

When she felt herself get lifted up she looked up at the new senshi. “You beat him. I’m very proud of you, and I’m really glad you didn’t get hurt…now come on! Let’s get out of here…you can feed me and take me to your place and I can feel better and explain everything to you, okay?” She gave the senshi a little nuzzle. “I’m very proud of you, Sidouer. Very proud indeed…”

And very tired. Very tired indeed.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff