Ebio'Femi:
Ebio thought the worst. Day after day, she would come and treat the unconcious male, whom she had knew for all of his life almost. Now, she could only hope that her gods could care for him. Especially the God of Healing, although she hadn't met him- she knew he existed. It had been almost a week, and his muscles started to deteriorate, even if it was just a little before he stirred. But Ebio was never alone.. and she lifted her head, and immediately left per everyones concerns. Even if she didn't want to leave his side- he was like.. one of her own!

Kohaku:
He stirred, and with a low weak grunt, he was brought to a slitted blur of light.. Phased out, then tried again. When finally he saw a form. A grunt made him slowly slide his chin across the ground and try to get up. Concious was slowly regaining, and his vision was slowly coming back.. "Errmm,..ermm.." He mumbled roughly, dry and lifted himself up, but lowered himself half way as moving costed more energy than remaining still. "Ri--mme...." Was the first name he could muster..

Lucia:
Luci's head perked up when Kohaku stirred, casting a glance at her uncle. The look he gave her said that he wasn't leaving and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Probably a good thing, in case Kohaku lost it again. As big as Kowab was, her uncle was a battle-worn giant of a lion.
There were so many things she needed to talk to Kohaku about, but she needed to keep it as far away from her and Kowab as possible. She wanted to know about the small lioness, Rime. She had been so... cold and bitter. She said Kohaku had kidnapped her. That didn't sound like her old friend and yet... She didn't really know if he was her old friend anymore.

"Kohaku..." What could she say? She wanted to say something about Rime, but how to start? She shouldn't make it difficult, keep it to the point. The fact that he said her name made it easier to say.
"Rime went home." It sounded horrible in her ears, a terrible way to start this off, but what else could she have said? The lioness' bitter words... she was almost certain they would just agitate him.

Kohaku:
He closed his eyes tight, and then lifted his head up as if he was going to get him. He had every intention too- til Ebio's yelp was heard from across the room.. She had been standing outside, he reminded her of Gloz and had been terrifed of him moving too soon. Which- he did and with her yelp, he awoke to half concious as he looked at the blurred version of Luci. "Where did she- Home?" His sounded confused, and bewildered at that. Shaking his head, and lifted his body, and the crack sent a wave of stiffness through his body before looking back at it- then at the figure that became clearer now..

"Luci?" Slowly regaining himself and slowly he took a stumbling step back.. Closing his eyes and trying to stablize himself as his tail slowly curled itself around him. Then slowly he was trying to replay his steps but his memories weren't all that in order, and thus rumbled and ached his head from the focus he was attempting to make. A grunt passed his maw, and a hiss. "How." His eyes were squinted shut, and the discomfort in his face was pretty clear.

Lucia:
"Kohaku, stop, you're still hurt. You shouldn't be moving around," Luci replied. Her eyes flicked to her aunt. "And you need to take it easy, too, Auntie."
Oh, her uncle had that. His eyes never leaving Kohaku, Uncle Gloz moved to his mate and pressed his shoulder to hers, giving her something to lean on.
Luci's ears flicked back.

"You got mad. Rime helped us knock you out and then bring you back and tend to you." She paused for a second, a concerned frown on her features. "Kohaku... she said you kidnapped her..."

Ebio'Femi:
She covered her maw, then lowered hear ears when her mate came to her side. It was every priestess's nightmares to have their subjects hurt worse and worse, by their own doing. Which made her softly rub her nose against Glozelle's shoulder, and bowed her head. She had their own cubs to take care of, and thus gave him a finally look back, exhausted and headrubbed Gloz's shoulder before leaving... It hurt to do so, likewise she had been concentraed for days healing him. At least he was awake.

Kohaku:
He chuckled in response to her, and looked at her with one eye opened. "And that hasn't stopped me, yet." His words were slurred as if he'd been drunked shook his head as he homed his ears in on Ebio's reactions. From the corner of his eye he saw Gloz, then Ebio leave. Examining his surroundings, his bandages on his hind courters. Then felt his headache, which made him look up to have bandages all around his head. 'Oh.. Good.' He thought, then looked back at Luci.. "One. How do you know Rime. Two. I did- and she liked it." Then he started to put words together and thus start to fill in his holes. But the black out made him set back and didn't know how he ended up here- and hurt. "Something ... is missing here...." He trailed off and looked away as if ignoring Luci... Which was off, usually he was all over her. Today he was more trying to figure everything out. "Necklace. Rime. Hyenas. Nacklace. Water." Replaying the events in his head. "Where is my necklace?" Which he finally realized, and looked at his paws for it. Ears full then looked up at Luci. "Where is it-"

Lucia:
Luci watched her aunt leave with a small sigh. Her uncle walked out with her, but she knew that he would stop at the entrance and remain, rather than leave her vulnerable, no matter how injured Kohaku was. The frown on her features intensified at what he told her.
"I said, she interfered and then helped bring you back here. My aunt and uncle say she stayed with you, so that if you woke up and attacked, she could protect my aunt." That said, she paused, watched as he seemed to process something. And then he asked about the necklace.
She turned away just a bit, scooting towards a flat rock.
"It's here," she said, picking it up as gently as if it would shatter if she moved too quickly. It was still broken, hadn't been touched since the night Kowab brought it back. A blood-stained lump of fabric remained on the stone surface. She scooted carefully back over to him and set the necklace down within his reach.

"She wanted us to tell you..." Her ears flicked back again. "She said the necklace wasn't worth her time. And that the adventure was done. Do you know what that means?"

Kohaku:
Two and two weren't adding up here and then he saw the necklace. Still broken and frowned, and then looked at Luci. She wasn't wearing it- so.. Did he .. change his mind? Was his choice.. But then Rime would be here with him. He struggled for a moment remembering how he paused, and was conflicted with giving it to Luci or Rime.. Who did he- then regained reality and pulled the fragile necklace in his paw. Listening to her words silently. "As if I could lay a paw on your aunt." Shaking his head and he pulled the necklace in to his body. Ears going flat as he thought of his mother, then her words hit home.

Then he looked to Luci... a stricken face of hurt. Then he clasped his massive paw around the necklace, a sharp sound errupted from it just about to break, then he withdrew his strength, using it made him sore even by the slightest. "Means... she is left." But it was deeper than that, it meant that she had left him and that sunk deep in his chest.. No matter if the love of his life, Lucia was right in front of him. His smile ceased at that moment.. "I'm sorry Luci.. But.." Tossing his gaze away, "..."

With all the jumbling of his memories, he thought he picked Rime but every indication of that was lost and he the feeling of hurt felt so deeply that it made him constrict to himself a moment. As if the knock on the head, and ordeal had given him clarity but for what now.. she was gone? Then he released his paw to look at the necklace once more. All he wanted to do... was fix it.. and give it to.. Luci- but how come he pictured Rime wearing it.. Those images made him hurt. Unconciously his mind was his heart telling him what he should have had. What he truly felt.

"Damnit." The word was filled with..... pain.

Lucia:
Luci studied him for a while, watching the pain on his face. It was like looking in a mirror, she had known that pain. The day Kowab had taunted her, when she thought for even the briefest of moments that she had lost him, that he had left her.
Kohaku cared about her, that much was clear. But if that was the case, then why had he come back here? Why had he tried to take her, to give her the necklace when he had Rime? She had to wonder if the smaller lioness was always as frigid as she had been that night.

Luci put her paw on his shoulder, offering comfort.
"I don't understand. Why didn't you give the necklace to her? Why in the gods' names did you come for me?" But then she should have already known the answer to that. Kohaku was impulsive and he had these ideas of how things should be. No doubt it had been a rash mistake... But she wanted to hear it from him.

Kohaku:
What.. had he done.. That feeling he couldn't shake off til she put her paw over his shoulder. He was still massive, but the week of no food made him seem completely unkept. Weak. Especially with his position now.. He didn't know what had completely happened but this was one mistake that he really messed up on. "..." Then looked at her, but couldn't find the feeling he used to have. Looking at her- he could see Rime and her antics. "I didn't..know if she'll take it." He was pinned up on Luci being his- that it didn't occur to him that anyone else would take that position. Because it was Luci's but..

"Just.. because I promised you- I'd come back after the war-" - A hero, but he didnn't come back as a hero. He came back with shame to his family name- blood stained through his reputation... But those things, he couldn't bring himself to tell her. "But I didn't-" Couldn't imagen.. "..Her.." That one track mind, but he didn't realize he'd run right in to a wall and have to decide between them. At some point, he even pondered abandoning coming to the deserts. He was happy with what they were..

But they found themselves at the Dawnwalkers somehow.. even after so many detours. What was he to do? Flashes of the necklace, then. "She found me."

Lucia:
"Oh, Haku..." It had been forever since she'd seen her best friend. He'd been so buried beneath his obsession and the weight on his shoulders. But this male, this was her friend. She just hoped he didn't get lost again.
She gave him a soft smile that was laced with sadness. No pity, heartache, for both Kohaku and Rime. The poor girl.

"She was so cold, so bitter when she spoke to us. Some of the things she said... You hurt her very deeply. Do you know how to find her again, where home is?" Gods, please let him. Her friend had suffered so much in his life and while, yes, he probably deserved some portion of it, that didn't change the fact that deep down he was still a good male. He didn't need to suffer anymore, he should have some happiness.

Kohaku:
That weight pulled him under. He stared at Luci, wanted answers he knew she couldn't answer. Everything was all in his head. A sigh settled when she said his name, it was refreshing...but still lacked the happiness that it once gave him. The blindfold of his madness had fallen.. "Yea- she comes off that way.." But he knew what it was like to see her smile, and laugh. "I don't.. I know that by the ocean, but there is many of oceans." Shaking his head, he lifted himself up. Pained, could cripple and fall at any moment. "Probably- how stupid I was. I couldn't- just..arg. Damnit!"

Taking the necklace in his maw, he was ready to fall in to the furthest part of the deserts, and like he had done to his brother- leave himself to be fed off by the vultures. What else was there now. He'd now lost EVERYTHING. Heavily sighing but the anger was mustering in his chest now, because of this immense pain.

Lucia:
"Kohaku, stop! You're going to hurt yourself worse. If you don't care what it does to you, think of my aunt. She'll work herself sick over you," Luci snapped when he started getting up. One of her cubs kicked her and she gasped a bit at the movement. But the surprise was gone in a heartbeat and she was staring him down again.

"It can't be that far, she promised not to..." She trailed off, frowning in thought. "Haku, she promised to remember my family, if she ever came back here. She promised not to let anything happen to us. She said the necklace wasn't worth stealing. What kind of lioness is she?"
It had taken days for that to sink in, but the way Rime had moved, the way she talked, the things she said... She was a warrior. But more than that, she talked about stealing and hurting him for what he had done. Was she somehow... evil?

Kohaku:
He'd been ignoring her of her worries- and her aunts.. They didn't see him since before the war. They didn't know what went on. What kind of lion he had become- they'd want him dead too. Then, Oh.. It had to do with Rime. Snap. He turned and gave her a disapproving face. The anger was already boiling his chest. But hurt mixed in to one- "Do you think I care?! Do you even know whats out there Luci!?" He hissed- and then Rime was sucked in to whatever ideas girls had in their head. "You don't know whats out there! Killing stealing- DEATH- Thats whats out there. Survival is whats out there!" He pushed himself forward enough to get in her face.

"You had me all types of messed up over you- all these years- and you have NO idea that behind these boarders- Families are fighting for their lives- What kind of lioness is she?! One who knows whats out there- and survived it! Someone who isnt so damn...!-"

Kowab'akmar:
"Enough." Kowab stepped in. Glozelle, he had bowed to before going in. Having stopped him from stepping in- especially when Haku got up in her face. He had sharpened his body all of the past week and at least could take the weakened male now fairly. Maybe it wasn't good that he come here- but his wife alone- with Kohaku.

Kohaku:
The sound of that voice.. he slowly turned and a growl rumbled in to his chest.. Which he tried to push his body to jolt towards the male whom he'd harvested the grudge with and fell forward as he tried to. Although, he wasn't in black out. Just hurt.. And pained by just wanting to give up his life.

Kowab'akmar:
He knew that if he went to attack Luci- he could sprint quicker than he could hit, he had this all mapped out in his head, but what he didn't expect to see Haku fall face first. Which.. made Kowab stare a moment before breaking in to a laugh.. A full on laugh.. Something he hadn't done in quite some time.. That whole week of training- only to see Haku fall on his face- OH IT WAS CLASSIC! Padding his paw in to the ground. "You should have seen your face!" Which was only relative with Haku and his inside jokes- he was the only one to see Kowab laugh so sinisterly at someone elses whining pains. "Phew-" Closing in on the two and setting himself next to Luci. "I hadn't laughed like that in years~" Having to shake himself off the humor.

Lucia:
It didn't matter that Kohaku had fallen over, that Kowab was there, that her beloved was laughing. As soon as Kohaku had started going off on her, her eyes had filled with tears. Hearing everything that he knew of outside the pride, every terrible, hurtful thing. It made her heart sick to think about, to know that he had been through half of that.

She was sobbing quietly by the time Kowab settled down beside her, her head bent down so that it too a keen ear or a very sharp eye to tell what she was doing. In an instant, she mashed her face against her mate's shoulder and continued to cry. Her hormones were all out of whack, yes, but this was also rather justified. Though probably not for THIS amount of tears... Stupid hormones.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she repeated a couple of times, her words muffled by Kowab's fur.

Kowab'akmar:
He was so light hearted now after being so serious, sitting down next to his wife, was just a cherry on top until he noticed her tears and felt the weight on his shoulder. His ears padded down, he only hear a short of what he had been saying to her. Life outside of these lands were tough, he faced a lot of it.. This was his salvation and he softly rubbed his head on her head. "You don't need to be sorry..." His light heartedness was swiped away and then filled in with concern. Lifting her chin up with his paw. "Im grateful to the Gods that you were in safe paws til my return." Nosing her, then turned to Kohaku..

"You know. Making girls cry wasn't your motto back then." Lifting an eye brow.. he thought he'd be angry with him- he was .. but the fall killed his anger almost entirely as he lowered his head. "Anger will only cloud your mind.. if you weren't so angry maybe we could find a way to help you. Like this- not even Ebio is allowed to come near you..." His serious face started to slowly creep on to his face.

"Luci,... Do you need rest?" Giving her a warmer look than he gave Haku.

Kohaku:
When his ex best friend started to laugh, he tried to get up and roared so loudly that it shook but Kowab seemed unphased, and laid back which made Haku start snarling.. He was touching her again- some hints of jealously ran through his veins but it wasn't because of Luci anymore.. But something different. "Like you care Kowab! Shut up- Like you know ANYTHING about me!" He hadn't said his name in so long.. he almost forgotten what it felt like to roll off his tongue. Snarling and roaring again out of his fustration..

But the more he struggled the more pain he was enduring and heeved roughly... "I DONT NEED HELP! I DONT NEED ANYONE!!!!" He yelled.. The pain he said this in could be felt, and heart strings would definately be pulled with the amount of emotion he put in to them..

Roaring, which again Unphased Kowab as Kowab as rather, paying attention to his in need of wife.

Lucia:
Luci looked up at Kowab, tears still in her eyes.
"I'm not tired, I'm sorry." Her gaze turned to Kohaku, head dipping. She shouldn't have asked, she was just... Worried. It was every soon-to-be new-mother's right to worry about the world outside her home, what her children might face out there. Kohaku had been her friend, and yet he'd turned on her more than once. He'd threatened to kill Kowab more than once. But... But he was just troubled. And he knew it was wrong, he just needed some prodding to get to that conclusion. There were others out there that were just plain evil and she worried what might have been brought into their world briefly.

But then, Rime had saved them, had helped save Kohaku. And he cared for her. There was no way that a male so intent on being a hero would care for someone with a black heart.
"He didn't make me cry, Kowab, I did. I shouldn't have even thought for one moment that she might have less than honorable intentions. She saved all of us and for that I owe her a great deal of thanks." She gave Kohaku a small smile, though she was still crying. But he was still angry, still snarling. Her smile fell and her head dipped down.
"We tried to convince her to stay but she just wouldn't. The guards might know which way she went. I can't leave the pridelands, not in my condition, but I'll do whatever I can to help you. I know you don’t want it, you're probably right, you don't even need the help." Luci paused, looking up to Kowab for a moment before she returned her attention to her agitated friend. "That doesn't change the fact that I want to help you. We want to help."