Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 pm
User ImageStarry hummed to herself, chopping up a fish for dinner. With her family home, she couldn't really stop herself from making sure everyone was well fed. She'd been doing nothing but gathering for so long, she'd gotten a nice little stockpile of things saved away for a rainy day.

Thankfully, her sons and daughter were hungry enough to feed a horse. That wasn't even including Dame. She grinned, it was nice having a full home once more. Even if Shage ran away at every possible moment.

Speaking of Shage, where was he going off to? Starry couldn't ignore it too much longer, he was certainly an adult, but this was starting to get ridiculous. But he was an adult, and she had to give him his space. Still, it wasn't so much for a pae to ask her son to be home for dinner on time was it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

Where had the time gone? At the beach, the hours had slipped by like quicksand. Splashing in the water, making a castle, sneaking the occasional peck...He blushed as warm as his blue skin. His soft skin was no doubt burnt from the sun, but he hardly cared. It had been a glorious day and a grin stuck to his face as if glued in place. That was until of course, the tree house appeared before him and he recalled his and Juniors discussion. He had promised...to tell mother. Wincing, the male forced himself to keep going. Cressida hopefully was out with Junior, training or the like. His father however, was probably in the tree. A pae could hope otherwise though. He took a deep breath before flying up into the house, gently knocking on a wall. "Knock, knock...I'm home." Time to see who all was home.

OOC: For the purpose of this, Dame's gonna be taking a nap XD  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 pm
Starry blinked, looking over to where her son stood in the mock doorway. "Welcome home Shage!" She smiled. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. "Are you hungry or thirsty?" The mother called, trying to dote on her son. All three of her children had been gone so long it was nice to have them home.

But he looked like something was wrong. Her head tilted, green eyes assessing her eldest child. Why did he look like that? She couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe he had a sunburn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:49 pm
So far, so good. No other family popped out. He stepped more into the area, flashing a bit of a smile at Starry. "N-no. Not at the moment." With his nerves, anything he had might be thrown up anyway. Had junior already told her that he had news? The yellow pae was distinctly absent, leaving him no way of knowing. "But um, what are you making?" Dodging the issue. He wasn't as bold as any of his other family members, even his father. His heart was beginning to beat rather harshly. Acceptance wasn't something he worried about, but the situation in itself was rather embarrassing.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:23 pm
Starry blinked. Shage wasn't hungry? Well, he'd been coming home full more often lately, but this really was strange. "Are you sure? I've got a salad already ready in case your father wakes up from his nap, or if you'd gotten home early." She tilted her head.

Oh, dinner. Starry smiled, returning her attention to the fish on the cutting board. "Right now, I'm preparing fish. Akira likes them. Junior hasn't made it back from his hunting trip with Cressy yet, so I'm not sure what's for dinner." She could only hope he remembered her request of regular deer. Starry was quite fond of the faun she'd met and didn't want any of her family harmed in her son's almost reckless hunting.

"He left a while after you did this morning, hasn't been back since." She shrugged.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Thank the Guardians, Dameon was asleep. And his siblings were out hunting. He exhaled slowly and walked over to hug his mother from behind with a quick kiss to her cheek. She didn't know. He could quietly slip away without saying a word about Sigurd.

Only, Shageki wasn't like that. "Hey ma...I've got to tell you something. About my...sneaking off, and coming home late." He took a step back with a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. "Only please. Please don't tell anybody. Junior already knows, but if Cressy found out...You know how she is." She was semi-sweet to their parents, tolerant of her siblings, and a green ball of hate towards anyone else. Sigurd would no doubt fall under 'anyone else'.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm
Starry smiled, setting down the knife she was holding. Her children were so very sweet. Gently, she'd wrapped an arm around his waist, in this moment very happy to be a mother.

A small flash of concern crossed her face, hearing that he was about to tell her what he was doing. Oh it must be a girl if he was this nervous. He really didn't want Cressy to know. Oh yes, it was a girl. Or maybe it was a boy, Starry wouldn't mind either way so long as the other party made her son happy.

"Sounds like you should sit down before you talk about this Shage." She offered, nodding to a nearby stool.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Nervous was almost an understatement. Flashing an uncertain smile, he moved to sit down on the stool. "Yeah...thanks..." When he sat down, he began fiddle with his fingers. He looked at the ground, then up at starry, then back to the ground. Come on. Just get it out and over. Emerald eyes flicked up to his mother. "I've...started seeing someone." There. It felt like a huge weight off of his chest. "It's nothing serious yet. We've only just started dating but...I really like him. He's fun, and sweet. Very attentive. He's a fae." And now it was out that it was a male. He swallowed harshly. "He doesn't live too far from here, which is why I've been going out. Name is Sigurd."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 pm
Starry's face was that of worry, at least until Shage started speaking. So he had indeed found someone. The mother was almost shocked to hear it was a male, yet at the same time, not so much. At least Shage knew what he liked.

"Does he make you happy?" She asked, walking around to give him a hug. Starry didn't really care who her son saw, so long as they made him happy. That was what mattered most in her world. Happiness. Now that the family was together, she couldn't be happier. It was time for her children to be happy again as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 pm
He straightened as his mother walked around, bending his head back to continue looking up at her with the hug. "I...I think so. I don't know. I like how I feel when I'm near him." Shageki warmly blushed as he looked back down, a hand gently patting one of Starry's arms. "Junior says he acts like Dad in his affection. It's pretty irresistible. But it really...freaked him out. But I always thought it was good how much Dad loves you. I mean...you lived a happy life with him right?"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm
"Then he makes you happy Shage." She kissed his forehead. Her eldest was growing up. It was almost enough to bring a tear to her eye. Almost.

"It's good to have that kind of love in your life, but if you've just started seeing him you might want to be cautious." She cautioned. It was good to be wary of pae like that, but it might also be something you'd never have again. "When your father and I were together before you and Junior came along, it felt like a fairy tale. He took amazing care of me, and he still does, it's just not the same." She shook her head, eyes sparkling a bit as she recalled the days before he'd left her.

"If you like him even half as much as he seems to like you Shage, don't let it go."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:52 pm
Everyone was telling him to be careful, when being careful had gotten him no where with love. But his family was no doubt simply being protective of him, and he fully appreciated it. "Dad... really loves you Ma. I don't think he could ever love anyone else half as much as he loves you." And if Sigurd was like that...well that was the sort of love he wanted to know. Wasn't it the sort of love, anyone wanted to know?  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm
"Honey, if Sigurd loves you like your dad loves me... Don't give it up. You'll never know that kind of love again." She smiled, petting her son. She wanted to protect him, but Starry knew better. He had to make his own choices.

"And if you do know another love like that, you're a very blessed pae." Starry kissed the top of his head. "It's why Junior is still so hurt. He loved Ducky the way Sigurd loves you. She left him. Twice. His entire world was centered around her and their children." She frowned a bit. No matter how much she hurt Junior, Starry still couldn't bring herself to think ill of Ducky. "And I'm sure anything he said to you was just because he didn't want you to end up with a heart as broken as his."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm
He didn't fully understand why Sigurd loved him so fiercely, so soon. But he didn't plan on leaving the fae because of it, no matter how odd he found it. "I understand why Junior said what he did...But, she left twice? I don't think anyone has explain that to me yet." They had only left once, and certainly didn't plan on ever leaving again. How could someone leave, twice? "Sigurd wanted to meet you tonight actually. I asked him to stay behind, but I really would like you two to see each other eventually."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm
Starry sighed, petting Shage. It wasn't her story to tell, but Junior wasn't in any condition to explain about it. "She left him once before then. She'd come back before you left, but then she left again about the same time you and your father left." She frowned, not liking what the girl did to the yellow demon.

"In any case, if Sigurd makes you happy, then he's the best pae for you right now." She kissed Shage's head. "I'd like to meet him when you're ready to bring him home. But you should really tell everyone else before you do it."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff