Hidden treasures Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:18 am
The light from the torches lit up the entrance to the new room, it was like the others at first glance, stone with paintings of people.
"Mortals' ideas are not silly." He said to her, watching as Scim padded off into the room, his red eyes glowing in the darkness. "If they didn't have them we wouldn't exist." He walked further into the room, the light from the torch catching on some of the objects in the room, causing them to glitter.

"Oh! This must be the treasure room." he grinned, holding his torch up high to reveal golden statues and boxes with treasures.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm
Kyrie gave a little laugh and shrug.
"But what's a dead person going to do with all of this?" she asked, opening her arms to make a wide gesture. When the light caused something to glitter, her focused sharpened and she walked closer to the objects.

"Oh wow," she breathed. "They're pretty. We actually found some treasure Isi!" she giggled and reached out to catch him by his arm and give it a bit of a shake. This little adventure was turning out to not be so bad after all.

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:36 pm
Isidore grinned as Kyrie got excited. He was content with this being a tomb, that was interesting enough to him but he knew his sister would likely get bored with it. Treasure did not really interest him all that much, but Ky, it would make her really happy.

"What can gods do with it too? We don't need it." he said, looking around at the hoard. "We can do anything we want, we have a biiig house. Maybe the spirit wouldn't mind if you have a couple of things?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 pm
Kyrie blinked at her brother's words and looked back at him. Now -that- was a silly question in her mind. What wouldn't anyone do with it? You could count it and admire it and catalog it and play with it... the list went on.

"No. We don't need it. But that doesn't make it any less pretty," she smiled and walked over to one of the statues. "Do you think so?" she asked, though honestly, pocketing a few things without permission was not entirely beneath her.

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 pm
Isidore smiled at his sister and nodded.
"Well, I think the person buried in here probably died a long time ago, so they''ve proabably been reborn, if that's the case then they really wouldn't know or care if you took some things."

Isidore was interested in this culture of surrounding the dead with earthly posessions. It was not the first time he had come across it.
"Maybe some jewellry? We could find something for mama and Cae too?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 pm
"Oh! Good idea Isi!" Kyrie declared with a nod. "I wonder if they thought they'd remember where it all was when they were reborn and would be able to come and get it," she mused as she walked over to some promising looking chests. With a bit of effort, she managed to open one and laughed. She had not seen so much treasure in one spot before. "What are you going to take Isi?" she asked as she began to shift carefully through the trinkets.  

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm
Isidore looked around and found a place to rest his torch.
"I don't know." he said with a smile. "Maybe nothing I just want to explore and find out more about this place." It was important for him to find out as much as he could about the people's ideas of funeral and the afterlife.
He walked closer to the walls to see what kind of story they had to tell. Again there were the weeping women, it made him think of his cousin.
"I wish I could bring Kios here." He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 pm
Kyrie had begun to take out and sort the jewels for easier admiration when her brother spoke.
"Why can't you bring him here? I bet he would like it lots. He could add it to his stories," she smiled and lifted out a rather large object.

"Ooo, look at this Is! It's really pretty," she grinned and sat back on her heels. Admiring it a moment, she began to trace her fingers over the intricate design.

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm
Isidore shrugged, he supposed there was no reason not to bring him. He just was not sure he would be able to find it again, if they managed to escape of course.

As something caught Kyrie's eye he turned back and smiled.
"That's nice." he said, it was a pretty oil lamp. "It looks like the ones from the sotry books don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 pm
Kyrie laughed a little and nodded.
"It does. It looks like the one from the boy and the cave," she smiled. "I wonder if there's something inside," she mused and tilted it a bit before rubbing her hand on its side. At first nothing happened. Feeling a little bit of disappointment, she sighed a little and started to reach out to set it carefully down on the floor. Just before it touched the ground it began to vibrate and she dropped it in her surprise.

"Is!" she exclaimed and pointed as smoke began to billow out of the spout.

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 pm
Isidore turned as his attention was called for and watched as she placed the lamp on the floor. There was indeed smoke pouring out of it. That made him a little nervous, what if it was a bad djinn, they might be gods but they were only children. His mother would be really mad if they got into too much trouble.

He watched as more and more smoke poured out and took on the form of a rather curvacious woman. As her form took shape he could see she was blonde, quite short and had pale blonde hair. Kyrie would notice that her clothes were very colourful and she wore a lot of jewellry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 pm
Kyrie watched with wide eyes as the smoke took shape. Immediately she drank in the beautiful details of curvaceous woman's clothing and jewels and she felt her breath get taken away.

"Wow," she breathed and looked up at her. "What's your name?" she asked with a note of awe. "Are these your jewels?"

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 pm
The woman stretched and took a moment to survey her surroundings, she was in a room, a dark room and there were two rather unusual children staring at her. One, the one with a crow head spoke.
"Elora." She replied in voice as rich and warm as the spices sold in the market. "That's my name and no, they are not." She looked around the treasure trove. Who are you?"

Isidore watched her with awe and looked to Kyrie as she spoke.
"We are Isidore and Kyrie, She is goddess of crows and I am god of funeral." he replied confidently, as if she would know exactly who they were and what that meant.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm
"Elora," Kyrie repeated to herself. Looking to her brother as he introduced them, she nodded and pushed herself up to her feet. "Are you a djinn like Hakim or do you grant wishes? How did you get put in that little lamp?" she asked and pointed to the lamp on the floor. "How long have you been in there?"  

ceedabear
Captain

midnight_medea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:25 am
Elora grinned and crouched down so that she could be on the same level as the children.
"Well I do not know who Hakim is but I am most certainly a djinn." She looked to the lamp, damned thing, she wondered just how long she had been trapped inside."I cannot quite remember, it takes strong magic to trap a djinn, very strong magic. I don't know how long I have been in there either." She smiled as Scim came over and sniffed at her.
"Hello handsome." She smiled, "and how did you all get in here? Where are we."

Isidore studied the woman for a moment, she seemed nice enough. He looked up at her and reached out to stroke Scim.
"We fell, from up high." He declared pointing at the ceiling. "We were playing and a big hole opened up, we're looking for a way out because our mother will get worried if we have disappeared. I think this is a tomb all these treasures must belong to a king."

Edel Musings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff