Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

As much as he tried to suppress it, he missed the mud. He'd heard Kabusha's daughter-in-law talk on and on all day about how much she loved the mountain instead because it didn't dirty up her fur, but even she couldn't hide her longing to go back.

They had to move on, though, that much he knew. The petite male hadn't been in his new homelands for long, and so his way of coping with the changes were to explore. So far he'd managed to walk it's border with that chatty female; she evidently loved hearing herself talk, since he hadn't been able to say a thing edgewise!

Taime'sööja found a patch of vegetation, bit off a large chunk, swirled it around in his mouth like cud, and checked out the scenary with a lazy eye. Where too next...?

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

For Hal-shikasta, the lack of mud - and, more importantly, of swamp - was just one more thing to be unhappy and b***h about. And, in her case, the list of those things was very long, quite possibly endless. She hadn't run out yet, and it was unlikely that she ever would. The world was one big, miserable place full of miserable, annoying people. Sadly, however, one thing the Jini-misemi's particular place was no longer full of was mud. She would have preferred the mud.

The pale lioness was skulking along, kept company by her metaphorical little raincloud, when she noticed an obnoxiously bright-maned lion. And as if his color weren't ridiculous enough, he was chewing on a plant. She tended to avoid her pridemates to the extent that it was feasible, but this was one of those times when she simply couldn't resist inflicting herself upon them.

"Hey. Hey, you. Algaehead. What are you doing?"

Painted Moose

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:06 pm
"Hmm?" Taime'sööja turned his head, mouth slightly open in mid-chew before he finally gave in and finished off the bite. That wasn't good. What crawled up her a** and died? He'd never seen a lioness look that intently cranky since he'd attempted to cub sit.

"Algaehead? I thought I had that taken care of...." He pondered on it for a moment as he grazed. "I'm hunting? That's generally what we do when we're, you know, hungry." He didn't meant to sound like a smart a**, but...What was so weird about a grown lion catching his own food?

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Oh, he was going to sass her? Well then, she'd just have to see how long he could keep up for. "Apparently it's a chronic condition," she observed, glaring at the offending mop of hair. "Probably transmitted by eating plants."

"Which is not hunting. It's grazing. Also, it's mental." Who the hell ate plants as actual food? Sure, there were a handful of legitimate reasons to eat plants, but hunger was not one of them, not when you were supposed to be a carnivore and eat the things that really did eat plants as food.

Painted Moose

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 pm
"Is it really?" His eyes widened. "I really should see a healer about it, then, but you should probably come with me. You have bruises under your eyes." He frowned, and pointed to the spot on his own face with a claw. "Probably from scowling so much in your sleep." His mother would have his hide if she knew he was being rude, but seriously, he wasn't the one interrupting a meal around here!

"I'm a Hunter, so when I go to get food, it's called 'hunting'." Just to make a point Tai ripped out the biggest weed he could find, stood up, looked her in the face and chewed it to the stalk which he promptly bit in half. "At least it's better than murder. Hares, birds, those big things with the hooves - they've all got families too, you know, and lives. How'd you like it if they decided to eat you?"

As far as he was concerned his families past had enough blood in it as it was without him adding to it.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:45 am
"Actually, they're from-" Shika started to snap at him, full intending to growl out some better reason for the 'bruises' under her eyes, when he had to go and keep talking, moving on to subjects other than the color of his hair and his stupid grazing. Her ears went flat and she lashed her tail, abruptly switching from amusing herself by being obnoxious to being honestly angry with him. "Don't say that. Don't you dare say that."

Painted Moose

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am
Would Ige hear about this later? Most likely. He'd go back to their nice little den and get his ears boxed, right after he got his a** kicked today! "Its' the truth! It's cannibalism, is what it is, and you lot practice it ever day. Makes me sick."

Tai didn't care how angry or uptight she got with him; the truth was the truth! They had brothers and sisters in different bodies that she needed to learn to respect!

Painted Moose
If she should so happen to want to put the beat down on him, go ahead. c: He kind of deserves it at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 pm
With every word he spoke, Hal-shikasta's posture sank - not submissive but aggressive, ready to spring. "We're- You...you have no idea what you're talking about, you damn fool," she snarled, pricking the ground with her claws. "So stop now, before you regret it."

Painted Moose
Haha, she might try. XD She's oversensitive about the murder subject, rofl.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces