[PRP] Walk It Off (Sam/Shiva) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 am
"Not at all!" Shiva smiled. "But she's been mistaken for it a lot. She's encountered one or two, so I don't know if they're all big or not. Grandmother's kind though."

She vaguely remembered a large red male when they arrived.

"Is your family large?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Samudranta laughed when Shiva asked her question, unable to help herself. "'Large' is an understatement. Too many for me to remember them all off the top of my head is more like it!" She paused, hesitating, knowing that she should elaborate but not wanting to sound like she was bragging about her lineage. There had to be a way to say it without referencing that she was the Queen's daughter, at least. "I'm, well, I'm...Asali'jua was - is? - my great-grandmother. So there's, uh. A lot of us."

NovaCracker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm
Meepfur

"Ah! A very large family indeed, but yu must enjoy being among them." Shiva smiled some.

"Grandmother had a large family. My father was her first born, and then so many half aunts and uncles and cousns. It'easy to get lost sometimes."

Shiva smiled a bit quietly, smiling. "But it's nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:08 pm
"Oh, I love my family! If it weren't for them, I probably wouldn't have come back. I loved the sea, but...I love my family more, even if they multiply like hares." Samudranta chuckled and sat back, having had her fill of breakfast. "I mean, just since we moved, there've been...three, no, four litters I'm related to, I think. Two of my cousins, my mother, my grandmother, and it probably won't be long before someone else has a go!"

NovaCracker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am
"Oh, wow, that is large! But it must be nice to see." Shiva smiled. She ate some thoughtfully.

"I haven't seen more than one my mother calls sister here yet, whom I know of. Grandmother suspects there are many more, but they don't know us. Our family isn't so very close."

She blinked.

"What is the sea like? I've never seen it, but, it sounds lovely!"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 am
"Oh, that's too bad. At least a few of you are close, though?" Of course, there were a fair number of lions from her family who hadn't come back over the years, or even been exiled, which was sad. "The sea? It's...hard to describe. Water, as far as you can see, stretching out like the savannah."

NovaCracker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:07 am
"A little. I had half sisters where I was born, and brothers." She smiled. Of those, Lelimeka had gone to meet their father. "And I had a half-aunt for a long time that was very sweet." She smiled, thinking. "As big as the savannah? The sea sounds big..." She blinked. "I wonder if the spirits by the sea are friendly?"

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:27 pm
Samudranta nodded her understanding. "My most recent siblings are half-siblings - not that it matters, really. We're still family!" And her mother's consort was very nice, really.

"As much as any others, I suppose. They do what they w- oh, oh no!" All this chattering about family had suddenly reminded her that she was supposed to be with said family. Like, now. "I was supposed to help my mom today! I-I should go. I'm sorry!"

"You shared your breakfast with me, and now I'm just running off...that's terrible, I'm sorry. I promise I'll pay you back, I will!"

NovaCracker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 pm
Meepfur

Shiva blinked, then smiled, moving next to her.

"That's okay! Would you like help walking there? I don't mind. It's what pridemates and maybe-friends do, right?"

She offered a semi-shy smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:40 pm
"Oh, sure, you can come!" Samu brightened up and stood, albeit rather more slowly than she usually would have. "You can meet my family! I'm sure they wouldn't mind. We're just working on hunting, since it won't be long before my siblings get sent out, and we have to make sure they're ready."

"Here, it's this way!" Once she got herself going, the splotched lioness led the way.

NovaCracker

((And probably a good fade/wrap? 8D))  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm
"I'd be delighted!" Shiva beamed, and moved after, smiling.

Meepfur

((Sounds good to me))  
[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas