Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

Atlantis stepped onto the land and looking around he saw that the day was beautiful, the soft wind blowing on the beach made it a perfect day to just laze around on said beach and just have a picnic or something but being that he would dry out in seconds it was best he didn't stand around and started towards his home...or what used to be his home since technically he had handed it over to Twinkle and Sparrow, his home was now back in the ocean where he should of stayed all along...at least it will be, he slept in the house still but that was just till today when he would finally tell Twinkle what he felt and after that it would be all over, he wouldn't be back for a while and as he thought this he hated the fact that he would be losing not only the bird creature that he had considered his daughter practically but also a dear friend whom he had come to love more then just that but now, after today, whilst his heart already felt heavy and partly broken it was going to be shattered after today and he was dreading it gratefully.

Atlantis looked down at his hand, in it he held a Sea Opal, a keepsake he had found once upon a time when he was swimming in the ocean and had kept it ever since, it was beautiful and one of his most treasured possessions but now he thought it was time to pass it onto someone else, someone who he had grown to love more then anything and anyone else, well, besides Twinkle, it would at least let her be reminded of him whilst he was away and right now that is the best he could give her. Atlantis sighed and started toward the house and walked up the stairs and opened the door and walked in, grabbing the old piece of cloth he used as a 'towel' he used to dry himself off completely and sat down, waiting for Twinkle to get home, hating that for the time being, he was alone with his thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Twinkleshine walked slowly, hesitantly, within the house. Many days had passed since the news had been broken to Sparrow, and she feared a reaction that may be just a volatile as that had been from Atlantis. The poor fish-fae still had pretty bad cuts from her outburst of the news; for all the girl was aware, her roommate may already know. If so, his staying would mean that he was fine with it, yes? Or was he waiting to confront her directly as a preferred way of asking her to leave from her house?

Either way, she understood one simple truth: there was little chance that the three of them would be able to continue to live under the same roof after this.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:48 pm
Atlantis got up, unable to continue sitting anymore and started pacing the room, he was nervous, upset, wanting to cry, wanting to scream...wanting to basically just go back to the sea and leave without telling her and yet he owed it to her, he needed to tell her how he felt and she needed a chance to tell him about the pregnancy, he was, of course, going to act as if he didn't know because, as far as he was concerned, this was her news to tell him, if there was one thing he had learnt from her it was how to...what was that word she used? Act...? Pretending to be someone or feel like something or whatever even if you didn't? He may not be good at it but hopefully he had listened to her enough to know how to pretend to be surprised at the news at least. But then, who was he fooling? she was an actress herself, she would probably see right through him so he just better make sure he did a decent job or else he wouldn't be fooling anyone let alone her.

Atlantis walked over to the kitchen, placed the opal down and picked up an orange he started to peel it, he never would have known what these were and why they tasted so good if it wasn't for her, he had a lot to thank her for but after what he was about to do, he better enjoy this last orange because it would be a while till he would taste one again.

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 am
Taking a deep breath, Twinkleshine firmed her resolve and walk towards the kitchen, where she could hear Atlantis busy with something or other. She put on a smile and waved to him as she walked him, trying to play down how badly this could be.

Don't worry... Don't worry... He will be happy for you... He won't be upset like Sparrow was...

Moving to grab an orange of her own, she brought it to the table and sat down to join him in peeling them. "How are you today?" She asked, hoping to begin everything with small talk. Noticing the gem by him, she continued. "Oh wow, that's pretty. Did you find that in the water?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 am
Great, small talk, yep, exactly what he wanted oh how he hated this, he just wanted to come out and say it but then maybe this wouldn't be too bad "I am fine, but then you sort of already knew that, we do live in the same house" he said smiling at her, already the thoughts of him not being able to share the house with her and Sparrow anymore were starting to kick in just that little bit more "but you? You are alright?" He asked, knowing how stupid a question that was, she was pregnant, of course she isn't alright, well...she is but she isn't either...oh for goodness sakes, why is he even bothering about this? He shook his head to clear it a little and looked down at the opal. "Yes, ages ago, I found it and fell in love with its beauty and is one of my most prized possessions, it is called a sea opal" he said as he pushed it over to her "please, will you make sure Sparrow gets it?" He asked, wishing to see her one last time but after telling her he was basically moving back to the sea and the house will belong to her and her mother she wasn't exactly happy with him so a proper goodbye to her may not ever come to be as much as he hated it.

Atlantis sat there, knowing what he said would be picked up by her, why couldn't he give it to Sparrow? If only she knew why, granted, soon enough, she will know why and by then his whole world will have all crumbled down around him.

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am
Laughing, she nodded. "Yeah, you do have a point there! Oh, I'm alright, doing very well actually." Would this be the right time to let him know the news? She didn't feel like there could be an even better lead-in to it than her health. Wait, though, the topic was changing. A sea opal? Why was he giving it to her; why not give it to Sparrow directly if it was a gift for her. Granted, the girl hadn't left her room in what seemed like days... Perhaps that was why? "I think Sparrow would be happier if you gave it to her directly," she mused, hoping he might explain what was up. This wasn't like him.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 am
"Thats great" he said smiling at her, looking at her, she had so much beauty, so much kindness, she had everything that he would never be able to have, she was lost to him, no more was he able to bask in his best friend and the token of his affections loveliness anymore, today would be the last day for ages and he just wanted to soak it all in, remember the beauty that is sitting across from him, but then she would be very hard to forget, both her and Sparrow. "And I would love to but she is not exactly on speaking terms with me at the moment so I think it is better to let you give it to her" he said as he looked to her bedroom door, wanting anything to just take Sparrow in her arms and cuddle her, telling her everything will be alright but right now, she was inconsolable and so he had to just leave her but the only bad thing more so about this is the fact that her best friend isn't here for her either, he sighed and silently cursed Lust for taking Aella away from her when she needs her best friend the most, sure he understood why they left but still, he hated leaving knowing Sparrow was like this.

Atlantis looked back at Twinkle and smiled at her as best he could "so, my lovely, what makes you so happy on this fine day?" He asked, thinking it better to let her go first, after all, the shock of it has sort of died off by now so what he wanted to say to her would be a little easier after shes told him her news, sure he will still be upset by it, he has been ever since, but the initial shock has gone by now so at least she didn't have to see him shut down, him being upset? Sure but at least he won't be shutting down in front of her, that was already done.

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 am
"You either...?" Twinkleshine's smile cracked slightly as she sighed, shaking her head. "I'm probably to blame for that... But I'm sure you could give it to her in a couple of days after she's calmed down more; can't stay in her room forever." It was strange that he was emphasizing her need to pass it on, surely he could do it himself. He lived her after all. Receiving this would probably help to cheer her up at least a bit.

Did she look like she was happier than normal today? She didn't feel any more particularly happy; if anything, she felt more apprehension than joy. Maybe the saying was true, that when you become pregnant you really do begin to 'glow,' or perhaps her acting for the situation had become more extravagant than she had meant it to be? "Oh, nothing really..." Wait, did he just call her lovely? "...I just have some exciting news to tell you."

Nafretiti

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"She is a teen, parents are always to blame when they are not, she will get over, just don't worry about it" he said softer "...but...I won't be here..." whether she heard it or not it was up to her but after he said it he just smiled more and ate some of his orange before continuing "wish I could" he said more clearly but said nothing more "besides, it is you we need to talk about at this present time so what exciting news do you have to tell me?" He said, looking at her with soft, kind eyes, scared that, at any moment, he would just break down again, he had been doing that a lot ever since he spoke to Sparrow, every time he thought that the 'last big cry' he had would be the last, it had gotten out of his system and that was good but no, he ended up crying yet again so hopefully he could hold it together now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 pm
He... He said something, she was sure of it, but she couldn't hear just what it was he had said. God was that irritating! "Well, I'm sure you could if you would?" she suggested, hoping that maybe he may speak up about the prior point.

Oh lord... Here it was... the moment of truth. Taking a deep breath, she clasped her hands together before continuing. "Well, you know how I've been dating Ocie for a while and stuff, and that I really, really like him. A lot. And, well... Things kinda happened and..." here it goes "...I'm pregnant."

Nafretiti

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm
"I would if I could" he agreed in promise and as he watched the other he tried to brace himself for what was about to but as soon as she said it the rest of the orange in his hand was practically no more "shoot" he said, not having realized how hard he was holding onto it "excuse me" he said as he got up, grabbed a damp cloth off the bench and walked over and started cleaning up the mess, throwing the left over orange into a near by container he used as a bin and as he finished, taking the cloth back to the wash tub he washed his hands to get the stickiness off them as well and dried them on himself before sitting down and smiled at her trying to find the courage to congratulate her but was finding it REALLY difficult to do so he took a deep breath and looked at her. "congratulations!" He said and meant it even if he didn't feel it "I am sure you and he will have beautiful children" he said, silently hating himself for lying to her...well, sort of, he WAS happy for her, truly he was, but at the same time he really hated the situation as as well "I am sure you and he will make great parents to the little ones" he said as he got up and walked over to her, biting back tears that were starting to well up in his eyes yet again and kissed her cheek "and you will make one wonderful, beautiful mother" he said as he turned away and went to fuss over the towel in the tub, as if that was the most important thing to be worrying about right now as the tears started to flow silently down his face. "Though I could see why Sparrow is upset, new siblings and all, she was an only child for a long time" he said as calm as he could as he rinsed out the cloth, got up and walked over to the bench, all the while making sure she never saw his face and started cleaning the bench down from any of the juice that may have spilt on there when he came over to get the cloth before.

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:58 am
Twinkleshine blinked, twitching slightly as she resisted the urge to go closer and help him to clean up the mess. "Do... you need any help?" she suggested, knowing that her question was made more out of politeness than out of an actual offer to help. Something didn't feel right about the situation. Was it the way his eyes seemed to glisten, was it the slight crack of his voice, or was it the peculiar rigidity of his smile that gave him away? Perhaps it was all three.

Wait, children? How did he know that the healer thought she was due for more than one? All she had mentioned was a pregnancy, which would normally suggest one child. Must be a naiad thing.

Reaching her hand to brush against her cheek, she couldn't help but feel more and more uncomfortable. "I... sure hope so..." What was this nagging feeling that there was more to this situation than she understood? Some sort of foreshadowing she had missed, or a subplot that had been occurring without her knowledge. "Do you think that's why she's upset? It seemed a different sort of frustration at the time. Less so about the fact that I was pregnant, but that I was pregnant with my boyfriend. She wouldn't explain her reasoning though."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:02 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

"It's fine, i have it under control" he said as he turned around and sighed, finding it too hard to keep up with this sharade when he truly wasnt in the mood to be and the fact that he hated lying to her, there was just something about her where he just couldn't lie to her without feeling horrible about it "Twinkle, i hate lying to you and yet in this situation i thought i could get away with it but i cant" he said as he dried his eyes and took a deep breath and continued "i knew about the pregnancy" he said as he walked to the table and sat down. "As for that darling daughter of yours she told me the news of your pregnancy and why she is upset with you, she wanted you and i to be together, she loves the family unit we have here and hates that you and this other guy are now having children together" he said as he took a deep breath and let it out "i also asked her not to hate you as well ad asked why i wasnt upset moreso over this and you know why i cant be upset? Because whilst i hate this i just want you to be happy, that is all i have ever wanted for you.

So Twinkle, there is something i need to tell you and i just need to say it as a promise to mysel and to sparrow" he said as he took a deep breath and let it out and got up and moved to the chair at the side of the table and took her hand in his and tried not to cry again "Twinkle, when i first met you i wanted to be friends and for a little time we were but stuff changed, i ended up falling in love with you, you are beautiful, caring, kind, compassionate, have the worlds most beautiful smile and a laugh that sounds like an angels and this house was built with the best intentions, i wanted to move up here to be close to my best friend, give her a place if she ever needed one to stay in if and when she needed it and just be here for her if she needed that shoulder to cry upon but when were making the house your love of life, your fun loving nature, your personality and kindness just made me fall harder for you. Then came the day you moved in and brought that beautiful though strange girl of yours and whilst we had some trouble with her she has been the best thing to have ever happend to me besides meting you and why what is to come is going to be very hard for me to do so and say as i think of her as my own daughter by now.

But back to what i was saying, Twinkle, i love you, you and sparrow mean more to me then any pae had before, you you and sparrow are my world" he said as he started to cry "you both have given me so much love and joy in my life in this short amount of time then what I have ever had and that it is worth getting up every hour just to take a dip in the ocean just so i know i can come back and spend time with my two favorite and beautiful girls. But now i can not live here any more, you have your life to live and have a guy who cares about you and loves you and so i need to step back and let you live your life and just be the friend I originally was set out to be, I have loved being here for you, living with you, enjoying my days with you and just wishing I never woke up because this truly had to be some sort of dream I was living in, a dream I didn't want ruined for anything.

But there was always one thing I blocked out, one thing I knew would never happen and that is ever being anything more to you then just a friend, when you got a boyfriend I silently hated it, I missed telling you how I felt, that regret has played on my mind for ages now and I just wish, under better circumstances, I could have told you but when I saw you come home with that beautiful smile on your face, not knowing why till Sparrow told me about you and this other, it completely broke me, forgive me for being selfish but I hated that some other guy was making you happy, I hate that I wasn't able to tell you how I felt, I hate that I couldn't be the one who could give you the love and care that you need and deserve. I know you were never mine, I know that we are, and forever will be, the best of friends, but no matter how much I tell myself this I can't get over the fact that I have to now take a step back and watch you from afar for a while." Atlantis said as he picked her hand up and kissed it softly "you and Sparrow will forever be my whole world, regardless of the shambles that now seems to be in, I will always come to you when you and her need me but right now I just need to leave you" he said as he cried harder "I can't be here right now knowing that the life I wanted for us can never happen, I will get over this, I HAVE to get over this if it means being able to come back to you and Sparrow one day, but I can't live here anymore, this house is yours and Sparrows, we built it together so it is only fair you keep it but as of later on today I will be going back to the sea, I still have my home down there so I will be fine."

Atlantis took a deep breath and let it out, tears still silently falling down his face as he noticed when he reached up to try and dry his eyes "I will remain here for a little while longer, just till I try once more to speak to Sparrow but after that, regardless if she speaks to me or not, I will be leaving, that is why, if I couldn't give this sea opal to Sparrow then I would like you to give it to her with the message that I will always love her and care about her no matter what happens." He said as he took a deep breath to try and calm himself down which was just pointless but there was one more thing he had to say "thank you, Twinkle, for giving me a reason to venture on land, a reason to step out of the world I had known for so long, a reason to get out of my comfort zone and live on land, a place I had never been and was too scared to come up and be a part of.

You have shown me many things I would have never known about, I would have never tasted and loved the sweetness that is fruit, the beauty that is nature, the ways in how to act etc but most of all thank you for showing me how beautiful, kind, compassionate and caring you can be, I had lived on my own under the sea for so long that I had never actually gotten to befriend any other of my kind, it wasn't that I didn't want to it was just that I liked to keep to my studies and research and just to myself in general but then, for one moment, I decided to come to the surface and step on land and I was met with a woman who would become my best friend. You showed me, even just the basics, of what this land has to offer and I had fun doing it with you...granted that ball probably wasn't the best thing to learn of this land but we did, in the end, get a daughter because of it and for that I don't really care about the bad stuff that happened there anymore, we got the best thing out of it and I couldn't be happier because of it because then you grant me the ability to care and love a beautiful, albeit strange looking, daughter, I can never thank you enough for that chance and for everything else since you have come into my life.

But still, thank you for opening my eyes to a surface world full of possibilities and for being my best friend, I will miss you terribly but you now have a new world that doesn't involve me, I will learn to cope with that, you just live your life as you have been, being the beautiful, kind and caring woman I adore" he said as he let go of her hands and got up, walking over to Sparrows door, wondering if he should even bother trying to get her attention but instead he just turned around and fell against it and sighed, trying to calm himself down, thinking that it better to be calm when he went into her room then being upset, those feet of hers can be deadly and he didn't really think being upset and treading into her room when she was upset was a smart thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:28 pm
Twinkleshine stood in a dumbfounded silence as she listened, the implications of each and every word sinking in deeper and deeper. Had... How could she have been so naive to this situation, been unable to understand such a feeling as love from another? It was nothing less than cruel. She knew that if there was something, anything, to aid the situation, surely it would have come to her. Yet, here she stood, her mouth slightly agape and her throat unusually dry for the time, strangling any words that may have tried to come forward, reducing her to a silent pair of eyes.

Eyes that watched, eyes that pleaded, eyes that wished for a solution.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 am
Atlantis slid down the door and buried his face in his knees, why was this so damn hard? He was just leaving, he , Twinkle and Sparrow will be together again, it isn't final, it isn't like he isn't going to see them again but still, his world was part of this world now, he hated it here, he was a creature of the water, his heart lied within the depths of it and so he was happy going back but still he also loved being here because of his two favorite girls, the two were his family and saying goodbye to them one final time for a while was going to be very, very hard on himself and he didn't need to cry anymore but something told him that regardless of that, he wasn't about to stop that now. Atlantis looked up to where Twinkle was and smiled somberly a little at her before getting up and walking to the front door "I apologize for just leaving like this but I will be back, the hour is just nearly up thats all" he said as he walked out the house, hating just leaving her like this but he needed a few moments to hydrate himself so he grabbed a near by towel from the front door and left, walking to the beach and throwing the towel down and walked back into the ocean and went back to his home, deciding to get one more opal from his small collection, something for Twinkle, it would be only fair she got something special as well and she did rather like the opal so she should get one also.

o0_Daisuke_0o

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces