Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:27 am
BULLTERRIERLOVE'S CUSTOMS AND BREEDINGS

Introduction
Hello, and welcome to my thread. If you're interested in getting a custom and / or breeding from me, Bullterrierlove, you've come to the right place! Please make sure to read everything and make sure slots are open before ordering. Thank you.
[Ryuukishin has given me permission to use her format and wording. I only slightly modified. uwu]

Rules

1. This thread is for forms only. If you have any questions about my customs / want a price quote / etc., please post in the main thread or PM me. (I'm also willing to directly edit a price quote into a form you post here when slots are open.)
2. Once you post your form and start the trade (after your offer has been accepted), you may not take back the offer.
3. You have the right to ask me how progress is going on your custom(s) and breeding(s).
4. You may request a refund if I don't show any progress for an extended amount of time. (A refund is basically just you cancelling the trade, since I won't accept it until I finish what I owe you. However, I expect you to ask me if it's okay beforehand, as it's possible I sent a WIP but the PM never got through, or at least leave me some sort of notification through PM.)
5. When providing references, please make sure the image you provide is not copyrighted (unless you're asking for a marking based off of the image, and not a copy of the image itself). Asking for pets that are colored after already existing pets or characters that do not belong to you (with the exception of cosplays) will not be allowed, unless you have express permission from the original owner / creator. Pets heavily "based" off of references will not be accepted, either.

Samples
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

Slot Overview

Next Opening: Now!

Customs: Open
Breedings: Open
Pet Trades: Open
Bribes: Open

How To Order
(These directions are for ordering from Bullterrierlove. The other colorists may do things differently.)

1. Read everything in this thread. Make sure slots are open.
2. Fill out a form and post it here. If it's accepted, I'll let you know via quote. (If you post your form without a total price or with a price I don't agree with, I'll add a comment in red specifying how much I think the pet will be worth. If it's too much, or you feel it's unfair, you're free to haggle or cancel the offer.)
3. I'll start on your custom / breeding once you start the trade (with the correct amount) with me, Bullterrierlove, not the mule. For customs, I'll show you WIPsas I go along. This is when you tell me whether you'd like any changes or not. (Eg: If you decided one color would go better than another or something. Don't decide to completely make a different custom, though.)
4. For customs, once you've decided on the finalized version of the pet, complete the trade. For breedings, the offspring will not be posted unless the trade has been confirmed beforehand. (I'll only accept the trade when I'm ready to post your pet's offspring, so if I accept, it means your pet's offspring will be posted soon after you confirm the trade.)
5. Please post the certing information here (with name / gender / owner(s) / cert type).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 am
Customs

Common Pet Slots:
1. Lolli-Isaiah
2. Lady-Lommy
3. Kara-Niji
4.Natty-Tyru

Rare Pet Slots:
1. Wolfie-Rainbow tiger
2. Noga-Rame

So you want a pet made to look a certain way, and you want it now.
Well then, get a custom! The way customs work is that a colorist will announce that they are opening slots, and then close them after a time period. They can then either raffle to pick the winners, or do colorist choice, where they pick what they want to color. Certain types of pets will be more rare, and so there will be fewer slots for those.
If you'd like a pet trade, simply describe what you're offering (eg: "A full custom with edits from this shop: link") in the "Total" section of the form.

Gods -- if you want a god, fill out the god form and PM me with your form and bribe offer. When I have open bribe slot(s), they may choose to accept your offer. Please note that colorists are limited to one god/dess bribe a month.
Before choosing a domain for your god/dess, make sure it hasn't been claimed. A list of all existing god/desses can be found in the owner's list here. If your domain is close to an existing one, you must ask the owner of the god/dess if your domain is acceptable. If they say no, respect that decision.

Cosplays -- if you'd like a cosplay, simply fill out the normal form. There's no set price for these, as some come with edits and some without. They may be ordered as god/desses, as well. However, if you order a cosplay, please specify the cosplay's official name and the show / book / etc. he or she originated from (eg: Koga from Inu Yasha) so that we may keep our cosplay list up to date. If you fail to do so, a possibility remains that someone else will order the same cosplay.
If there is a character with multiple forms (eg: Sora from Kingdom Hearts in his human form and lion form and Yoruichi from Bleach who has a human and cat form), then, depending on how similar each form is, multiples of the character may be allowed. This will all be in a case-by-case basis and, if only one is permitted, then only the first to custom in a form of that character will be allowed.
It's important to note: No cosplays may be claimed! Also, before customing one, please check our cosplay list and make sure the cosplay you want hasn't already been claimed.
Restrictions: A Pokemon Event has already happened! Pokemon cosplays may be ordered, however; it may not be any pokemon that the colourists have currently done. Pokemon OCs are fine, though. These OCs must be different from normal cosplays (eg: a striped ninetails, a blue growlithe, a mightyena with a collar) or they won't be allowed.

Prices:
★ Common Pet (Foxes and Lions): 10k
★ Rare Pet (Tigers and Dragons): 20k
★ God/dess: Bribe Only (Minimum offer must be 600k.)

Additions:
★ Complicated Coloring: +5k
★ Simple Edits: +10k
★ Complex Edits: +20k
★ Growing Pet: Double the total price. (Growing pets are only Stage 1 lines to Stage 2. Babies are only available through breedings. Gods do not grow.)

Simple edits are things like a necklace, a bracelet, or an earring. Some colorists will have more things depending on how experienced they are. If you don't know whether your edits are simple or not, just ask.
Complex edits are things like hair, wings, clothing, and armor. Please keep in mind that if you ask for full clothes, you may be asked to choose just the shirt or some accessories, because we don't want to over-do the pets and make them look weird.

Custom Forms
Remember to be as specific as you can when filling out the forms! Specify colors for the: base, iris, (optional: eye rims), nose, and inner ears. And if you'd like the pet to have the carousel edits or want a pet to grow onto lines with those edits, please specify the colors of the saddle, ribbons, lace (the little frillish things on the bottom of the ribbons), and bells, as well.

[color=mediumblue][size=18][b]CUSTOM FORM[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Pet Type:[/b] Common / Rare
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Cert Type:[/b] Day / Night
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] One / Two
[b]Main Color/Description:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Carousel Edits:[/b] Yes / No
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

[color=firebrick][size=18][b]GOD CUSTOM FORM[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Cert Type:[/b] Day / Night
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] One / Two
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Main Color/Description:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Carousel Edits:[/b] Yes / No
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b] (Minimum of 600k.)

Feel free to PM me with a form for a price quote or post it here! Please specify in the subject that it's for a price quote, though.

bullterrierlove
Crew

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

bullterrierlove
Crew

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 am
Breedings

Breeding Slots:
1. Ziazan x Hakon
2. Xyng x Fang
3. Hotaru x Thrud

When two creatures of the carousel are madly in love, they might decide they want a family of their own. Leave them alone long enough and you'll have a whole bunch of little monsters running around!

Prices:
★ 10k (Please have one person send the trade.)

Rules & Information:
★ You may enter a pet only once for every slot opening.
★ Couples cannot breed again until their last litter has reached adulthood. (If a colorist is late with dropping off the litter or growths, then the owners must wait a period of one month after the couple was accepted / litter was dropped off instead.) This applies to donors, as well.
★ Same-sex breeding is allowed.
• With same sex breeding, you must provide a "donor." If it's a male x male breeding, you need a female to carry the babies. If it's a female x female breeding, you need a male to fertilize them. Then you have a choice. You can either have the "donor" be a major influence on the babies, or it can be a minor influence on the babies. (Major means that a higher number of the babies will show markings of the donor. Minor means fewer to one baby will show the markings of the donor.) If a donor is part of your breeding, please don't forget to specify whether you want the donor to have a major or minor influence!
• Whether the donor's species will affect the dice roll will depend on the influence. If the donor has a minor influence, then its species will be considered only for a few offspring or none at all. If it has a major influence, then half of the offspring will have its species rolled between the first parent and the donor and the other half of the breeding will have its species rolled between the second parent and the donor. (In the case of an odd amount of offspring, one of the offspring will simply have its species rolled between both parents, and not the donor.)
★ Different species breeding is allowed.
• When breeding different species, such as a lion and a tiger, you don't get a liger. You get a number of lions and a number of tigers. Same goes for foxes x tigers, lions x foxes, and so on.
★ Babies do not grow into stage 1 lines, and then stage 2. They may grow into either or, but not both, and the stage they grow to is dependant on the parents. (Babies always grow. There will be no permas.)
★ Once you get your babies, you are only allowed to keep two for yourself. The rest you have to give away to friends, or contest off. Each of them can only have two as well, so you can't keep two and give like five to a friend.
★ Stage 1 pets are allowed to breed, as they're technically adults. Stage 2 pets are allowed to breed. Babies can't breed.
★ If you'd like less amount of offspring for plot purposes (eg: it was determined by dice that you'd have five offspring and you and your partner want only one offspring for a roleplay plot), we're willing to deduct the amount of offspring.
★ Giving away the offspring for monetary gain is prohibited.
★ Please keep in mind that gods are normal pets that have grabbed a little bit more magic than others when escaping their carousel. This means that all gods are first generation pets, and were not born from other escaped carousel pets. As a result, breeding two gods together does not create god, or even demi-god, offspring, and powers are not passed down.
★ You may earn +1 offspring for every two roleplays submitted (one per pet or two from one pet; if one roleplay involves both, there must still be another added). Roleplays may, of course, not be reused.
★ Some colorists may also offer +1 offspring (or +1 max offspring and roll for it) in their breedings during games or slot openings (eg. post a picture of a baby panda in your form and the max amount of offspring will be upped by 1) if they so choose.
★ There may also be events may allow breeding rolls with the old numbers, such as Valentine's Day. (Up to the colorist's discretion, as well.)
• Old numbers were: Foxes (2-10), Lions (2-8), Tigers (2-6), Dragons (2-4).

Average Babies per Species:
(If you're mixing species, look at the female's species for the number.)
★ Foxes -- 2-5
★ Lions -- 2-4
★ Tigers -- 2-3
★ Dragons -- 2-3

Species Percentages:
(When Breeding two different species together, these are your percentages for what the babies will be.)
★ Fox x Lion -- 60 - 40
★ Fox x Tiger -- 85 - 15
★ Fox x Dragon -- 90 - 10
★ Lion x Tiger / Dragon -- 75 - 25
★ Tiger x Dragon -- 70 - 30

Bribe Breeding: If you want a certain pair, and want it now, you can 'bribe breed'. Just like bribing for gods, you PM the colorist with the completed and what your bribe offer is. If you get accepted, one of the colorists can choose to take your breeding as their bribe for the month. Certain perks are also allowed with bribes:
★ You may choose which stage lines the offspring grow into.
★ You may be allowed to choose how many offspring your couple gets. However, the number may not surpass limitations already in place (eg: you cannot ask for a dragon couple to have ten eggs. Normal additions to offspring count are considered, so if you're bribing for a dragon pair and provide two roleplays, you may request a maximum of four offspring instead of three).
★ The buyer may specify the appearance of a few offspring. This is limited to one out of three offspring in the litter. Colorists have the right to ask you to modify your specifications if the offspring's appearance isn't similar enough to the parents.
★ These perks aren't available for all bribe breedings. It'll be dependent on your offer, as the main purpose of bribe breeding is to get a breeding when slots aren't open, not to have more control over the outcome of the offspring.

Breeding Form
(When filling out this form, you may want to include previous stages of the parents if you have them. This is because not all of a pet can necessarily be visible in the adult stage.)

[color=mediumvioletred][size=18][b]BREEDING FORM[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Parent 1:[/b] [img]Cert[/img]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] [img]Cert[/img]
[b]Donor:[/b] (Cert and influence if applicable.)
[b]Uncerts:[/b] (Please link to all uncerts. Images of parents, grandparents, etc. should be linked to in this section, as well, if a Gen. 2+ pet is involved in the breeding.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 am
Pet Trades

Pet Trade Slots:
1. Lolli (Caro!Titus for Caro!Seiya)
2. Open
3. Open

Interested in a pet trade with me? Feel free to post an offer. (If the thread is locked but my Pet Trade slots are open, then please PM me instead.) To do so, simply fill out the custom form, but instead of offering gold, just put a link to the shop you’re offering the pet(s) from, along with some samples of your coloring. You’re allowed to offer both a pet trade and gold, if you think I’ll be more likely to accept the gold instead of the pet trade, or vice versa. You may combine offers, as well.

Below is a list of shops I'd like pets from. (Which means if you work in the shop and you offer, I'll accept the majority of the time should my slot be open.) I listed them randomly below. OWO Feel free to offer from other shops, if you'd like!

★ Carousel (wink wink), Wishful Thinking, Shadows of Africa, Soquili, Ruins of Tikal, Wardwood, Extrasensory, Woof

I also accept art of my pets / OCs for pet trades. I'll be more picky with art, though.

bullterrierlove
Crew

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

bullterrierlove
Crew

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 am
Bribes

Custom / Breeding Slots:
1. Grace's couple
2. Fuzzy's MLP pets
3. Noga's Kuro
4. Senka x Palkia breeding

God Slot:
1. Natty's Diamond

Interested in getting a custom or breeding, but can't find an open slot? Looking to get multiple customs in a single slot? Or perhaps a god? Then you're free to bribe. To do so, PM a completed form (for any of the three: custom, breeding, god/dess) to the colorist.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 am
Drop-Offs

I will be dropping off certed pets and completed breedings here, as well, in addition to the normal drop-off locations. This is to make pets you ordered from me easier to find.

Customs:
N/A

Breedings:
N/A

bullterrierlove
Crew

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Customs & Breedings