Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Kiss Family~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 pm
*Added Family Member*

The Kiss Family

User Image..........User Image

Only Remaining Member: Veronica Kiss, female, muggle-born witch, 21
Pet: Bessie, female, barn owl, owned by Veronica Kiss (originally owned by Brian Kiss)

..........Former Guardian (NPC): Carl Manhattan, male, Muggle, lawyer, age 44

..........Deceased Family Members:
..........Father: Brian Kiss, male, muggle, officer of the Kent police department, died at age 40 in Early summer of 2025

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Relations-The Smiths (Matenral Side)

User Image..........User Image
Half Brother: Andrew Smith, male, muggle, 18
Half Brother: Nathan Smith, male, muggle, 17

Other Family Members:
Biological Mother (NPC): Trisha Paulson, female, muggle, engineer, age 49
Step-Father (NPC): Peter Smith, male, muggle, reporter, age 45

All Information is reflective of the date June 25, 2032 in roleplay.

[Brian and Veronica accepted] [Veronica updates accepted 10.10.14] [Nathan accepted 8.6.15] ~ Essy!
Updates to Ronna Accepted~ ❝Yukitty❞ 3/31/15
Andrew Accepted - Weasley 6/8/15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 pm
Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent police department was shot and killed during a burglary while on the job in June in the year 2025-4 days after his daughter returned home for the summer from Hogwarts.

Hi, my name was Brian Kiss

I'm a male

I lived till 40 years old.

My birthday was December 18

I work in the police force in a town outside of Dover

My dream job is perhaps be a lawyer

My blood status is Muggle

I was interested in women

I was currently with no one. I was divorced.

I may have seemed dependable, hardworking, gruff around the edges, and intelligent but I'm really a bookworm, wrapped around my daughter's little finger, and a romantic at heart.

My background story is Brian Kiss was born outside of Dover to normal parents. Married a girl he met in Dover and together they lived for two years and had one daughter. One day Brian Kiss's wife left never to return. The only thing he heard from her was the divorce papers she sent him and approval for him to keep custody of their daughter.

I enjoyed reading, spending time with my daughter, solving riddles, working outdoors, spicy food, and the beach.

I despised that my ex-wife abandoned my daughter (and me), crime, the thought of my daughter marrying and leaving, cooking, and the idea of my loved ones in danger.

I'm afraid of losing my daughter.

My strengths were I am a quick reader and dependable.

My flaws were I am overprotective and a bit of a romantic.

I looked like a man in his mid thirties-to late with a light tan, some freckles, in shape, with blue-green eyes, and light brown wavy hair that is always cut short.

My pet was a an average barn owl named Bessie.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 pm
moved to Walsh family thread

xxxxxVeronica Kissxxxxx
Ronna
Gryffindor Alumna

User ImagexxxxxBASIC INFORMATION
General Alias: Ronna
Other Aliases and Nicknames (by her late father and his friends): Ronnie and Ron
Prefers: Veronica

Currently: 21
Date of Birth: June 22, 2011
Place of Birth: Dover, Kent, England
Hometown: Hawkinge, Kent, England

Magical Status: witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core, Inflexible and Slightly Knobby
Magical Heritage: muggleborn
Last Name Origin: Hungarian-has been pronounced in the British fashion for generations
Family Heritage: British

Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Complexion: Freckled, Caucasion
Will Stop Growing at: 5'9.5" (at 20 years of age)
Current Height: Tall for Age/5'8"
Distinguishing Features: Freckles
General Description: A taller than average young woman with curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and obviously freckled skin.

Face Claim/Reference Looks: Freya Mavor

xxxxxPersonal Information
Personality: Veronica is stubborn and has a bit of a temper. She has always refused to bend on her beliefs and is very rash by nature, unafraid to confront something that bothers her-which can get her in trouble. She is also said to be loyal and tends to keep people a bit at a distance due to her natural shyness which she tends to hide. She was always getting into fights when she was younger due to her standing up for what she thought was right, though, she likes to say she grew into a more mature way of handling such problems at this point.

Veronica has also realized as she gets older she is overly rational, believes that there is only a 'right and wrong' and nothing else, is easily annoyed by something she can't easily categorize and that includes her own feelings on things. While she handles large problems fairly well, it is the smaller matters that can easily derail her composure.

Fears: wasps and bees (though, more so now fears failing others)

Stengths:
xxx(1) maths of all sorts
xxx(2) her tenacity in regards to her code of morality
Weaknesses:
xxx(1) her temper
xxx(2) her stubbornness, especially in trying to classify things on a dichotomous scale (inability to see the gray)
Favorite Things:
xxx(1) Bitter food and drink (particularly coffee, but also dark chocolate)
xxx(2) Spicy Food
xxx(3) Maths and Arithmancy
xxx(4) Clever and Intelligent Conversation
xxx(5) Baseball
Despised Things:
xxx(1) Arrogance
xxx(2) Sweet Food
xxx(3) Immoral people: including thieves, bullies, and those who jump to conclusions
xxx(4) Fickleness
xxx(5) Breakers/breaking of any clearly written or stated rule

xxxxxEducation/Training/Professional History
Current Occupation: Witch Watcher (Applying)
Current Income: Middle-class
Past Occupations: N/A
Dream Career: As a kid before she knew about magic was a police detective-she is quite happy with what she is now and can't imagine a better job.

Magical and General Education:
xxxxxxPrimary School/Pre-Hogwarts Education: Hawkinge Primary School
xxxxxxAttended: Hogwarts
xxxxxxHouse: Gryffindor
xxxxxxO.W.L. Scores
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAstronomy: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharms: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDefense Against the Dark Arts: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHerbology: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHistory of Magic: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPotions: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTransfiguration: O

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxArithmancy: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCursebreaking: A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHealing: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWandlore Studies: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWizard Law: O

xxxxxxN.E.W.T. Scores

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharms: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDefense Against the Dark Arts: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHerbology: A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxPotions: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTransfiguration: EE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxArithmancy: O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCursebreaking: A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHealing: EE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWizard Law: EE

xxxxxPast
Background Information: Veronica is the only child of a muggle, Brian Kiss, a police officer for the Kent police force. She grew up in Hawkinge, a farily small country-side town in Southern England near Dover. Her mother left when Veronica was still a baby and little was ever spoken about her. Brain Kiss always said that there was nothing to say besides the fact that they divorced for personal reasons. Though, what was more accurate was Trisha Paulson up and left and sent divorce papers along with releasing any legal guardianship rights to Brian Kiss via post.

It was assumed that Veronica would continue to go to one of the two local schools in Hawkinge and then one of the nearby prepatory schools for her later years and eventually university. Her father had pushed her to be a lawyer, while Veronica wanted to live in London as a detective starting out on the police force.

However, both Veronica and Brian's plans were slightly changed on Veronica's eleventh birthday. An odd sort of gentleman showed up at their door, introduced himself as a wizard and proceeded to explain how the odd things that happened to Veronica as a child-like the fact she was always jumping off the roof or getting into physical fights but never managed to break a bone or cause herself major harm and only lost one or two baby teeth for all her efforts. Or how the time she got annoyed at the neighbor boy who had made fun of her freckles and woke up with no hair the next morning. All were due to the fact Veronica was a witch, but thankfully there was a school for people like her who was willing to provide her the help to learn to adjust and master her magic.

Veronica was thrilled at the thought, though both Brian and Veronica were a little skeptical until the man pulled out a oak wand and turned their table into a flower pot and then back again. A week later Veronica went to London with a Hogwarts school governor who helped Veronica pick up all her supplies and even suggested some books to catch up on the wizarding world.

-------

Veronica progressed through Hogwarts and her summers fairly ordinarily, receiving the full support of her father, who read various books about the wizarding world and subjects so he could take an active interest in his daughter's education. However, after Veronica's third year at Hogwarts, four days after she returned home her life was turned upside down: her father was killed in the line of duty after responding to a break-in call. In the end the murders have yet to be caught and Veronica moved to live with one of her father's long time friends-Carl Manhattan. During this time Veronica also re-met her mother who initially wanted legal custody but quickly backed off due to Carl Manhattan's and Veronica's stand on the matter.

When Carl Manhattan, as her new guardian, was informed his best friend's daughter was a witch, Carl took it fairly well though he has stated the less he knows about magic and the magical world the happier he will be. Since, Veronica's mother has no rights as a legal guardian and is a muggle, she and the rest of her family have no knowledge that Veronica is a witch due to laws of secrecy.

-------

Veronica had a fairly ordinary time at Hogwarts, with the typical and occasional school drama and upsets. She had a very successful career at Hogwarts, having been a prefect, head of the Dueling Club, a beater for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and Head Girl. At the end of her fifth year she end up dating Tobias Walsh (after an entire school year of off and on avoiding him because they kissed in Diagon Alley-Ronna argues she did it out of practicality at the time still, but it wasn't as if she minded). By graduation she had become fairly close friends with Toby's "crowd" which included Gypsy, Jer, and Jess; as well as keeping her own friendships with Theo Gibbs and Danica, both underclassmen in her house.

After graduating, Ronna decided to move into a flat in London (which Carl had helped look for her while at school) with Toby Walsh. She immediately applied to the Witch Watchers, having after several years decided it was a career that fit her interests and talents best.

xxxxxFamilial Connections
Birth Order: Paternal Side-Only Child, Maternal Side-Eldest of Three (two half brothers, both muggle)
General Family Links: Kiss Family
Family Rank: Next of kin to the Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police
Extended Family:
xParents:
xxxFather: Brian Kiss (died in early June of 2025)
xxxMother: Trisha Paulson (gave up all legal custody in 2012, during divorce of Brian Kiss)
xLegal Guardian: Carl Manhattan (npc, age 41, Muggle, lawyer, friend of Brian Kiss, and lawyer of both Brian Kiss and Veronica Kiss)
xOther Relations (Maternal Side): All Muggle, no legal guardianship
xxxMother: Trisha Paulson
xxxStep-Father: Peter Smith, muggle, reporter, age 41
xxxxxHalf Brother: Andrew Smith, muggle, age 14
xxxxxHalf Brother: Nathan Smith, muggle, age 13

xxxxxRomantic Preferences
Sexuality: primarily heterosexual
Current Relationships:
xxxxxDating: Tobias Philemon Walsh (Toby)
xxxxxOther Relationships of Importance: N/A
Past Relationships:
xxxxxFormer Boyfriends/Girlfriends: None
xxxxxNon Specified Relationships: None

xxxxxOTHER/EXTRA
xxxPets: an ordinary barn owl named Bessie that was originally her father's. It has a habit of biting and generally is irritable but listens well if it likes who it is dealing with.
xxxLanguage Fluency: English (Brittish), French (very slight knowledge of-no fluency or real understanding), Latin (knowledge of Latin roots in English only and Latin legal terminology)
xxxExtra Relevant Skills: Clever Student, who gets good grades thanks to hard work and quick reading.
xxxAny Other Important Information: Poor relationship with her mother, and only officially re-met the woman after her father's death. Her mother and her new family are unaware of her magical status, the story officially she is going to an all girls boarding school focusing on maths in particular.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:40 pm
xxxxxAndrew Smithxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxBASIC INFORMATION
Currently: 18 Years of Age
Date of Birth: August 3, 2013
Place of Birth: London, England

Magical Status: Muggle
Family Heritage: English

Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Complexion: Caucasian
Height: 6'0"
General Description: A blonde haired male with blue eyes in his late teens that stands at exactly six feet and with somewhat wiry muscles and often sports rectangular framed glasses.
Face Claim/Reference Looks: No official claim

Personality: Andrew is a confident young man, who has compassion and empathy towards others, perhaps thanks to the fact he had less than involved parents. However, he tends to be impulsive acting on whims without thinking at times and when he first meets someone and judges them on their character he makes very shallow and broad conclusions, which he only changes after getting to know a person fairly well after he's drawn his immediate (and often unfounded) conclusions on a person after his first meeting. As for his studies he does quite well in subjects that interest him, meaning he has struggled in classes such as modern language and Latin, while excelling in the sciences (especially the life sciences). He also is highly active and athletic, finding a fair amount of success at his school on a foot ball team where he serves as a fairly impressive goalie. Often seeking to be somewhat in the limelight, Andrew can be a bit needy when he feels he's being ignored and often clings emotionally to those he has taken a liking to. Fairly clever, Andrew, does at times find himself guilty of a somewhat overactive imagination and prone to elaborating on stories he tells friends or family or strangers to make something sound a bit interesting (even if the story is too far fetched after some embellishment).

Fears: Being forgotten

Strengths:
xxx(1) is very athletic (his sport of choice being football)
xxx(2) compassionate and empathetic of others
Weaknesses:
xxx(1) he's impulsive
xxx(2) shallow in his first character judgement of people.
Favorite Things:
xxx(1) playing goalie in football.
xxx(2) the Star Wars franchise
xxx(3) reading medical studies
xxx(4) puns
xxx(5) conspiracy theories
Despised Things:
xxx(1) being ignored
xxx(2) drama
xxx(3) coffee
xxx(4) travel
xxx(5) wind chimes

Current Occupation: Student
Dream Career: Pharmaceutical Researcher

Attending:
xxxxxxUniversity College London School of Pharmacy

Attended:
xxxxxxEton College: Class of 2031

xxxxxPast
Background Information: The marriage of Trisha Paulson and Peter Smith occurred in October of 2012, a mere year after Trisha had her first child (Veronica Kiss) with her first husband, Brian Kiss, who she had divorced soon after Veronica's birth. Trisha Paulson sited it as 'personal disagreements', stating that it was the fault of Brian Kiss's insistence to underachieve when he had the brains and ability to do more than be some bobby in some tiny little town, and his insistence to keep her and himself isolated in "the middle of nowhere". Trisha Paulson having graduated from Oxford with Masters of Physics (MPhys) and a Doctorate of Engineering (EngD), was very much a workaholic and while she wanted a steady family and such, she felt her career came first and it was only wise to make use of her talents to their full abilities. Soon after her divorce from Brian Kiss, in London, Trisha met Peter Smith a reporter, and within a year of meeting the two were married and would not long after conceive their first child together: Andrew Smith. And then later having a second child less than a year later they named Nathan.

While Andrew's mother Trisha made a name for herself as a notable engineer (her specialty being in Forensic Engineering and Structural Engineering), beginning to travel, while Peter Smith began to work almost entirely from home and caring for their two sons. It was an arrangement that seemed to work quite well for the couple. As for their two sons Andrew and Nathan it was just accepted as a fact that their mother was gone for weeks at a time for work, sometimes, and when she was home she was never nearly as hands on as any of their friend's mothers.

However, it wasn't until Andrew was 12 that it really dawned on how "hands off" his mother could be with her own children. That was the summer that the officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police Department was killed on the job, and Andrew found out about his elder sister Veronica Kiss. In Andrew's (and Nathan's) opinion was completely awesome as she was everything a big sister should be, even if she decided apparently to live with one of her father's friends some lawyer in London, while the Smith family were settled in Scotland at the time. Andrew and Nathan were at this time attending the all boy's boarding school of Eton College. Over the summer though, they did get to know Veronica, who spent most of her time apparently avoiding their mother when she was around, which meant she invested time with Andrew and Nathan doing things like a game of baseball. It probably helped that Veronica did share a lot of looks with their mother, despite the fact Veronica was taller and freckled.

However, they didn't see much of Veronica as she had her own boarding school to attend focusing on maths and science apparently and getting her place via scholarship of good grades, and the fact Veronica avoided them a fair deal. Not that Andrew could quite blame his half-sister, their mother wasn't exactly mother of the year at best of times. However, it was around the time that Veronica was supposed to be going to uni that she cut all ties, as Trisha explained, "Because she's wasting her talents, just like her father, if not worse, to be some bobby just so she can end up in an early grave too." Andrew would have disowned the woman too if he could if she had said that about him.

As it was, Andrews life generally went on as normal. He has had a successful academic career at Eton College so far and is slated to graduate near the top of his class in 2030. He is planning to attend university in London focusing on pharmaceutical studies. During his time at Eton College he's become one of the school's star goalies for their football team and has a quite typical social life of any semi-popular teen of his age.

Half Brother of Veronica Kiss

Sexuality: Straight
Current Relationships: None at this time.

xxxxxOTHER/EXTRA
xxxPets: None (would like a lizard or dog)
xxxLanguage Fluency: (1) English (2) Latin (required curriculum at Eton-not fluent) (3) French (modern language requirement at Eton-not fluent)
xxxAny Other Important Information: Does not currently know that his half sister is a witch and knows nothing of the wizarding world as of early 2030

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:46 pm
xxxxxNathan Smithxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxBASIC INFORMATION
Currently: 17 Years of Age
Date of Birth: November 3, 2014
Place of Birth: London, England

Magical Status: Muggle
Family Heritage: English

Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Complexion: Caucasian
Height: 5'9"
Will Stop Growing at: 5'11"
Face Claim/Reference Looks: Tamaki Suoh (Anime)

Personality:
xxxxxPolite and Patient: Nathan is preoccupied with what others think of him and thus it drives him to be more polite than necessary when meeting new people and patient enough to handle others faults, feeling patience will win over most people no matter who they are.
xxxxxThoughtful and Optimistic: Nathan while a thinker who can practically acknowledge the bad in life, prefers to focus on the good and sees the glass as half full verses empty, though he likes to point out that it is technically all the way full unless in a vacuum but he doesn't like to be so technical unless he has to be.
xxxxxTraditionally Creative: While Nathan is a particularly traditional individual and creature of habit, he is creative when it comes to creative writing and writing plays and scripts in particular though they tend to be more realistic due to his sense of tradition.
xxxxxLoyal and Duty Driven: Nathan feels loyalty is one of the most important traits be it to others or your own country. He is the sort if his country was ever invaded to take up arms to protect others without a second thought if encouraged to do so from the government, for example.
xxxxxPreoccupied with others impression of him: Nathan's greatest weakness is he is worried about his impression with others and his social standing, and while it drives his good traits, it does make him doubt himself and hold back his more eccentric ideas and keep more grounded and practical and organized than always for the best.

Fears: Being disliked by others or judged poorly

Strengths:
xxx(1) Is organized
xxx(2) Can see the best in people.
Weaknesses:
xxx(1) Vulnerable to Criticism
xxx(2) Inflexible
Favorite Things:
xxx(1) Writing
xxx(2) Theater
xxx(3) Language (particularly French and Modern Greek)
xxx(4) Acting
xxx(5) Being liked by others and the center of attention.
Despised Things:
xxx(1) Science
xxx(2) Maths
xxx(3) Cruelty to Others
xxx(4) Seafood
xxx(5) Being disliked for any reason at all.

Current Occupation: Student
Dream Career: Actor and/or Theater Director

Attending:
xxxxxxEton College to be in the Class of 2032

xxxxxPast
Background Information: The marriage of Trisha Paulson and Peter Smith occurred in October of 2012, a mere year after Trisha had her first child (Veronica Kiss) with her first husband, Brian Kiss, who she had divorced soon after Veronica's birth. Trisha Paulson sited it as 'personal disagreements', stating that it was the fault of Brian Kiss's insistence to underachieve when he had the brains and ability to do more than be some bobby in some tiny little town, and his insistence to keep her and himself isolated in "the middle of nowhere". Trisha Paulson having graduated from Oxford with Masters of Physics (MPhys) and a Doctorate of Engineering (EngD), was very much a workaholic and while she wanted a steady family and such, she felt her career came first and it was only wise to make use of her talents to their full abilities. Soon after her divorce from Brian Kiss, in London, Trisha met Peter Smith a reporter, and within a year of meeting the two were married and would not long after conceive their first child together: Andrew Smith. And then later having a second child less than a year later they named Nathan.

While Nathan's mother Trisha made a name for herself as a notable engineer (her specialty being in Forensic Engineering and Structural Engineering), beginning to travel, while Peter Smith began to work almost entirely from home and caring for their two sons. It was an arrangement that seemed to work quite well for the couple. As for their two sons Andrew and Nathan it was just accepted as a fact that their mother was gone for weeks at a time for work, sometimes, and when she was home she was never nearly as hands on as any of their friend's mothers.

It wasn't until Nathan was 11 that it was pointed out to as Andrew put it his mother being "hands off and a horrid cow" in regards to being a mum. That was the summer that Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police Department was killed on the job and Nathan and Andrew found out they had an older sister: Veronica Kiss. While, Nathan was a bit more kind in their assessment of the fact their mother hadn't been much involved in his half-sister's life, he did agree with his brother's assessment of Veronica. Veronica WAS awesome. It was a shame that she was spiteful enough to shut off her only living family more or less though, in Nathan's opinion, by decided to live with some lawyer, a friend of her late father, but some people didn't understand forgiveness or accepting others limitations. Nathan always saw his mum as being incapable of putting her children before her occupation and didn't exactly blame her for something as Nathan put "she couldn't help". Andrew and definitely Veronica seemed to think differently.

Andrew and Nathan were at this time attending the all boy's boarding school of Eton College. Over the summer though, they did get to know Veronica, who spent most of her time apparently avoiding their mother when she was around, which meant she invested time with Andrew and Nathan doing things like a game of baseball. However, the two brothers didn't see much of Veronica as she had her own boarding school to attend focusing on maths and science apparently and getting her place via scholarship of good grades, and the fact Veronica avoided them a fair deal.

It was around the time that Veronica was supposed to be going to uni that she cut all ties, as Trisha explained, "Because she's wasting her talents, just like her father, if not worse, to be some bobby just so she can end up in an early grave too." Nathan was a bit surprised by his mother's cruel words, but assumed it came of concern for her daughter she had so little influence on. Regardless, Nathan's life continued as normal. At Eton College he's involved with many theater productions and the theater department and is also near the top of his class at Eton College (like his brother), though his strengths lie in foreign language and literature and philosophy. He plans to go to university in London and continue acting in theater productions in the city and writing various plays and scripts.

Half Brother of Veronica Kiss

Sexuality: Straight
Current Relationships: None at this time.

xxxxxOTHER/EXTRA
xxxPets: None (would like a lizard or dog)
xxxLanguage Fluency: (1) English (2) Latin (required curriculum at Eton-not fluent) (3) French (modern language requirement at Eton-fluent) (4) Modern Greek (semi-fluent)
xxxAny Other Important Information: Does not currently know that his half sister is a witch and knows nothing of the wizarding world as of early 2030

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games