Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
DeCoursey Estate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 pm

User Image

Welcome to the DeCoursey Estate.

Built in 1805, the DeCoursey Estate, covers fifty-three acres of a cliff overlooking the ocean in Dorset. There is a long winding road coming up to the main estate.

Entering the main building you come to the large foyer. Also on the main level is the main study as well as two parlors. Here the is also the pinnacle of the house, the grand ballroom. Just off the ballroom is the dining room and kitchen with the servant dining room coming off. Finally on the main floor there is a bedroom and the library.

Coming up into the second floor there is a landing where the portraits of members of the DeCoursey family over the years have been hung, as well as the pedigree of the family. Before continuing upstairs there is another bedroom with a connected study.

On the next floor there is a secondary library, coming off the library there is another two bedrooms. Also on the top floor is the secondary ballroom. There is another staircase leading up to the medieval chamber. There is also a new additional master bedroom.

Outside on the grounds of the estate there is a small outside dining area which doubles as a greenhouse. There is also large gardens sprawling across the grounds as well as horse fields.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:45 pm
Though this home is still owned by the DeCoursey family it is rarely lived in. It is used as a vacation home and for special events. Since this a primarily muggle home it is rarely connected to the wizarding world. This is the Doyle family's ancestral home. They stay here on occasion, bringing magic into the home.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Song | Outfit

Jane awoke suddenly, with her heart pounding fast, as she let out a loud, very girlish squeal. She was getting married. She was getting married. Her heart thumped even faster. This was truly the day she had dreamed about her whole life and here it was. The wedding party had all traveled to the DeCoursey Estate the night previous and were all gathered. Though it seemed logical they were all asleep at this point since she was rather certain it was probably before seven but she needed time to be prepared, not to mention to her brain it was like Christmas morning times ten. She leapt from her bed and she felt like a child all over again. She raced from the room, bouncing from the cold stone on her feet. She burst into the hallway, her eyes constantly scanning the area, checking for anyone who might be awake and studying the familiar house carefully. Was there a more perfect place to get married than this? Though she would have to admit it was be significantly better if it were not for the residence of this house, but as of yet she hadn't even seen her grandmother so this was a good sign. She'd already heard the servants talk plenty about her grandmother's disgust for the whole situation. At least she knew she wouldn't do anything publically, she was far too "sophisticated" for that. Oh well, she wouldn't let those thoughts ruin her mood. She threw open the door to the room her parents were sleeping in. "I'm getting married today!" She shouted loudly, before suddenly tripping on an old rug on their floor. She popped back up quickly. "I'm good!" She insisted. Her parents both stared at her from the bed groggily.
"Jane, do you have any idea what time it is?" Her mother asked, clearly not completely awake.
"No. But mum, I'm getting married! Today!" She said not bothering to suppress a giggle. "I need to get ready, there is so much to prepare!" Jane had come to the point where she was not entirely sure of what she was saying anymore but it didn't bother her in the slightest. She was getting married.
"Jane, seriously, that's what your bridesmaids are for. Go wake them up. I need sleep to be emotionally prepared for this. Go. Go, go." Emma insisted before falling back into her bed with a sigh.
"Oh yes. I'll do that. Thanks mum!" She said before running out the door, leaving both of her parents shaking their heads behind her. Jane raced away, suddenly realizing she was very cold in this old house, she ran back to her room, grabbed a blanket and continued with her running. She ran down the stairs, careful not to trip down them since she hardly needed a bruised body on her wedding day. She opened a nearby wooden door and raced into to see all her bridesmaids camped around the room. "My lovely ladies! Awaken!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. She was going to be a bride today. The room was large, with an equally big bathroom attached, perfect to prepare herself for a day such as this. A servant soon entered behind her with a tea tray, along with an assortment of breakfast foods. "M'lady." He said kindly placing the tray on a nearby dresser. "Congratulations and good luck today." He added before leaving the room. Jane squealed once again. She had missed having servants.

User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ooc; anyone in the wedding party, feel free to post.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Abigail awoke, her eyes blinking while she wrinkled her nose. There was noise, a lot of noise. Very girlish squealing, it was far too early for such squealing. She pushed herself up to a sitting position to see a very perky looking Jane at the doorway. She couldn’t help but smile at the girls face. It was in fact her wedding and it seemed to Abigail that she did deserve everything that this day entailed. If only it was so godly early that would make things considerable better but she supposed she didn’t mind too much, she was the Maid of Honor anyway. She sighed, smiling a bit. “Alright alright, at least go shower first. You probably smell.” She said simply. Jane stared; looking a bit confused but then simply nodded before taking off into the bathroom and in only moments there was the familiar sound of running water. She pushed herself up and looked at the tray that had been placed with food a picked up a muffin and taking a large bite. She had quickly decided she could easily get use to the life of a socialite. Servants were quite nice, too bad she was American. She supposed she could marry into it at some point. Too bad Collin was only six. She shook her head slightly and put the muffin down before grabbing a pillow and chucking it at Blair. “Yo, Scotland, wake up!” She shouted very obnoxiously. Blair immediately popped up and glared.
“Scotland? Really?” She said in her thick accent. Her sister Suzanne popped up next to her with a bright smile that should not be on someone this early in the morning.
“Is it time?” The young girl asked, happily. “Where’s Jane? What can I do? How do I help?” She asked wiggling her eyebrows around unnaturally. Abigail sighed. She was worse than Jane. At least Jane wasn’t this hyper all the time as it appeared Suzie was.
“Tell you what Mini Scot, you go find a servant and make sure they are setting up.” Suzie nodded and jumped out of the room leaving Abigail and Blaire both shaking their heads.
“I can’t believe that girl is my sister.” Blair muttered. Blair, Ruth, Cailic, and Suzie had spent the night as part of the wedding party and the rest of the MacEacharins would be joining them when it came time for the wedding.
The sound of water from the other room stopped and Jane walked out with long dark hair soaking wet. Abigail smiled. “Take a seat my dearest. Let’s get ready for you to be Mrs. Bennett.” She added with a sly smile. The girls all pulled out various things of makeup and hair products. Oh, this was going to be fun.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:56 pm
I'm not a cynic...
I just don't believe a word you say!
I'm not a critic...
I just hate it all anyway!
If you're happy and you know it...
Clap your hands like this.
'Cause the rest of us are wondering...
What on earth we missed.

User Image
rυтнveɴ lιlιαѕ мαceαcнαrιɴ
pυreвlood ѕqυιв
υɴιverѕιтy ѕтυdeɴт
cyɴιc αɴd crιтιc

feeling: groggy. with: ... at: DeCoursey Estate.

Ruthven MacEacharin groggily raised her head from the pillow it'd been smushed in at the sound of loud squealing. Yep. That would be Jane. She still couldn't quite believe she'd agreed to be a bridesmaid. She never wore pink. Or fancy dresses, for that matter. It wasn't like she was against them or anything, she just never wore them. She liked comfortable clothes... even if they were a size too big, ripped, or clashed horribly. Okay, so she didn't have much of a fashion sense. Jane and her Maid of Honor, Abigail, were very intimidating simply because they seemed so sophisticated and put-together to Ruth. She couldn't even imagine getting married... Well, she could, but to who? She didn't have a boyfriend or anything. Not that she was looking for one- she had a job and school to worry about. She rolled over with a muffled groan, rubbing at her eyes as Jane came bursting into the room. "Good morn," she mumbled, stumbling over to sleepily snatch a muffin as Jane left to shower and Blair and Suzie chattered with Abigail. Suzie was of course her usual perky self, but was out of the room barely a minute later. It was probably good she'd been diverted and given something to do, otherwise she'd be bouncing off the walls. She stood behind her sisters and Abigail slightly awkwardly when Jane came back in with wet hair, knowing she would be no help with the getting ready bit.. She knew how to apply makeup and do her own hair, of course, but she didn't trust herself to not accidentally make Jane look like a freakish clown.

yeαн, тнe тrυтн нυrтѕ, вυт ιт нαѕɴ'т ѕтυɴɢ eɴoυɢн тo ѕтop мe.

If you're happy and you know it...
Stomp your feet real loud.
The rest of us could use some cheering up right now.
I like my thrills dirt cheap and my irony thick!
Oh whatever, never mind.
I'm just crying for help.
I guess I'll heal the old fashioned way...
And do it myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

Jane Abigail Doyle happened to be a very, very lucky woman. Had she not been Jane and had she not been getting married, Cailic more than likely smothered anyone else with a pillow then fallen asleep on the corpse. But, alas, Jane was Jane and she was also getting married, so she had to behave. Cailic pushed herself out of her bed, watching Suzie nearly skip out of the room and Jane return from her shower. Cailic wandered over to where Jane was sitting. What could she contribute? She didn't really want to do anything and ruin whatever Abigail was working on. "Is there anythin' I can do?" She asked, her accent quite thick. Maybe she could help get the bridesmaids ready?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

After what seemed like hours, which possibly was accurate, Abigail bit her lip, suddenly having to hold back tears. "Jane...you look absolutely incredible. I must say I'm pretty talented. I should go into this for a living." She said, trying to keep a smile on her face. Blair came from the other side and joining in and it soon seemed the majority of the room was staring at Jane like so piece of artwork and she honestly didn't mind too much. Jane glanced at her bridesmaids, many of whom seemed to have gotten ready somewhere that Jane had completely missed but at this point it hardly bothered her. Tears began to p***k her eyes, she was getting married to the love of her life. She couldn't decide if she should be bawling or continue to be jumping off the walls.
"I'm getting married." She muttered, her face hurting from all the smiling she had already been doing.
"Yes but I do think you are forgetting something quite important." Blair said with a sly smile. She suddenly nodded her head toward the pure white gown and veil that were hanging from the door.
"Right." Jane said simply, her mind running wild through the things that were occurring today, the goods things. Also all the bads thing that could happen today but she was doing a remarkably good job at pushing those away. Mostly. She was realizing more and more that none of those thing mattered because soon enough she would be Mrs. Bennett and she would never have anything to worry about with Darcy by her side. That thought sent butterflies right up her throat.
Blair and Abigail helped her pull the dress on before pinning the veil in her hair. They soon went about smoothing it all over and making sure everything looked perfect while Jane's mind continued running. Abigail laughed slightly, oh this was incredible.
"I think that you are ready my dearest." She said, the smile taking over her entire face. She pulled up a nearby mirror and placed it in front of Jane. Her breath instantly caught in her throat. "Oh wow..." She examined over every aspect of her body and the dress. "Is it bad if I call myself hot?" She asked with a laugh, as she whipped away a tear.
"It's your wedding day I think you are allowed to be a little vain." Blair said. There was a sudden knock at the door and Abigail quickly moved to open it. Emma and Eric Doyle entered, their faces containing the same smiles as the rest of the room. When Emma caught sight of her daughter she stopped instantly. Tears immediately started to come from her eyes. "Oh Jane...you look so beautiful." Though Emma knew it would happen, she was not prepared for the sudden rush of emotions and memories that seemed to fill her to the brim. It seemed like just yesterday Jane was a little girl dancing around in her nightgown. Though to be fair it had basically happened this morning. She grabbed her tightly in her arms. "And you say this makeup is waterproof right cause if not we are kind of screwed." She said only half joking. This was already an incredible day and the wedding hadn't even started yet.

{ooc; anyone feel free to post now, guest can start arriving now.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Darcy was pacing all around the room designated for the groom and his groomsmen and he had a feeling all them were tired of it. But he couldn't help it! Today was the single greatest and most terrifying day of his entire life! He was getting married to the love of his life there was nothing wrong there, but what if he screwed up during their vows? Or dropped the ring? Or forgot it! Speaking of which, where did he put that thing?! He spotted in the middle of a turn and nearly toppled over making some of the men laugh before he started patting down his jacket looking for the illusive jeweled metal. He was very close to being frantic and tearing off his clothes to search for it when he remembered that he had thought he would do this exact thing and already placed it on the pillow with the other rings. Feeling his sweat dissipate and his heart rate slow, Darcy dropped himself into a chair and groaned loudly causing the males to laugh some more while he glared balefully at them. "Where's my best man when I need him?" he grumbled without any real ire thinking of the huge slightly younger man he had grown close to in the auror ranks and had chosen to stand next to him at his wedding. Knowing Magni he was probably being flirted with by single naive women while his girlfriend hexed them while they weren't looking. That imagery alone brought a chuckle out of him.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Gardenia stepped out of the car into the bright sunlight. She had, for the first time in her life, taken a cab to get to the wedding. Typically she would just apparate or use some other magical form of travel to get where she was going but apparently this wedding would be attended by many of Jane's muggle family members. Gardenia wasn't so sure about the whole mixing of the muggles and wizard. She was certain one of her kind would do something stupid and reveal themselves. She would hate for the Office of Misinformation to show up and ruin the whole thing. She shook her head slightly and put a smile on her face. This was a happy day and she could hardly way. Gardenia didn't know Jane exceptionally well, they had actually met through Lynn and if she remembered correctly the last time the two of them had actually had a real conversation it had been at a family dinner what Jane had left in a huff after being highly insulted by Nia's brother. That was a talent of his. Luckily Jane believed in forgiveness and the two had actually become great friends, along with the rest of the Lincoln family. So now, being the only Lincoln still in the country, Gardenia was here to see the wedding and she couldn't have been more thrilled. Weddings were one of her favorite things in this world, she only hoped she would get one of her own one day though she was well on her way to becoming a crazy cat lady. She walked toward the immaculate manor that lay before her. She'd never been anywhere like this before in her life. It was absolutely incredible and that thrilled her even more. She stepped into the grounds and looked around at the area that had no doubt been prepared for this exact perfect. All the gardens and land were kept up absolutely incredibly and no doubt took a fair amount of work. It appeared that she was one of the first guests here. People were milling around setting up but they were clearly all workers but she didn't mind. It gave her time to sit in the quiet and enjoy the sights.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
MINISTRY OF MAGIC AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Neutral | Can't sleep, can't breathe: ...wow. | You met your enemy: Damien | Won't get no peace with me: DeCoursey Estate

Marina had never been to a wedding before. If any of her mother's family had gotten married, well, she and her parents had never received an invitation. She didn't see that as a bad thing. The few times she'd spent with her mother's family her aunts and grandmother had talked about her in French and she had to pretend she didn't understand what they were saying until they were gone, and then her own mother and her would typically launch into a rant in French about them. But she was here, with Damien, of course, to celebrate Jane and Darcy getting married. She knew Jane from Hogwarts, well, really Chimeras, but 'officially' from school, and she worked with Darcy and his best man on a regular basis, as they were Aurors too.

There were supposedly going to be a lot of muggle guests, which meant people couldn't just apparate in front of them, so she and Damien had apparated a little ways away from the estate and then simply walked through the gates. It was all very impressive. She'd had no idea Jane came from money. There weren't many other people here yet, but Marina was alright with just taking in the setting. It certainly seemed like the perfect place for a fairy tale wedding, which she assumed was what Jane had always wanted. It was still a little hard to believe that Jane and Darcy were getting married. They were only several years older than Marina herself, after all. It was just strange, thinking this might be her, getting married one day. Not that she was in any terrible rush. She still felt like she had so much to do, that the thought of even planning a wedding made her shudder. So much work seemed to go into these things. She just wanted something simple and quiet.

She glanced at Damien. "What do you think?" she asked curiously, reaching over and taking his hand. "I had no idea Jane's family even had this place."

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image

𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredxx
                                                          CURRENTLY // Looking Formal at the DeCoursey Estatexxxx
                                                          CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaxxxxxx
                                                          CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmxxxxxxxx
                                                          CURRENTLY THINKING // 'How did we get invited to this thing, again?' xxxxxxxxxx

I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien followed a couple of paces behind Mari, still no entirely sure how the two of them had ended up with an invitation to this. Yes, Mari knew Jane (although how he had no idea), but he didn't think the two of them were particularly close. And yes, she worked with Darcy, but she was new and he didn't think she knew the man very well. All he could chalk it up to was that the pair had decided to invite any-and-everybody to their nuptials, which he supposed wasn't so bad, but it did make him feel ever so slightly awkward. Other than Marina, he wasn't sure he'd know a single person at this wedding. Actually, if the bride were to walk up to him this very instant and say hello, he would only know it was her because she'd be the one in the white dress.

spaceHe almost missed it when Marina spoke; it took him a moment to put together what she'd said, and then he shrugged lightly. "It's nice... very over-the-top. I imagine it must've been a hassle to plan this thing," he said, looking around. Everything was lovely, of course... but very showy. Not in a bad way. He just had a feeling that there'd been a lot of headaches along the way. A lot of stress. He found himself wondering what sort of wedding Marina would want to have... and hoping that her pragmatic nature would remain true and she'd want something small and simple. Still elegant, of course, but simple. He had a hard time seeing her as wanting some big to-do, but then, she did mange to surprise him every now and again with a random moment of sheer girlishness. And, he never knew when it was going to turn up... for all he knew, being here today would... but then he noticed her posture, and the look on her face.

space...Yeah, he was probably safe.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image
J A N E
A B I G A I L
B E N N E T T

Aurora Jane Belle Emma

Jane sat in the sprawling gardens, glad for the time to finally relax. She had been going absolutely crazy, having two two-year-olds was not easy, most especially when Darcy was working so much. Being an Auror also happened to keep people quite busy but he loved it and that was all that matter. On a streak of luck, she'd managed to get the Estate for the weekend. She hadn't been here since the wedding and it was nice to be back. It also really helped to have servants, if only for a few days. The twins were toddling around the grounds and Aurora was by her side reading a little picture book. Jane just sat enjoying the sun. It was nice to let everything go for a bit but she did have to admit she was a bit bored.

User ImageXxXxUser ImageXxXxUser Image

OOC:
Username

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aη∂ αѕ тнє уєαяѕ gσ ву, συя ƒяιєη∂ѕнιρ ωιℓℓ ηєνєя ∂ιє
Ƴσυ'яє gσηηα ѕєє ιт'ѕ συя ∂єѕтιηу.
Ƴєα, уσυ'νє gσт α ƒяιєη∂ ιη мє.

Will was wandering in the garden, wobbling happily as he examined all the flowers. He picked a dandelion, grinning as he waddled over to show his mom. "Mamma! Wookit mamma!" He laughed happily, watching a bug land on the flower. It was a pretty yellow buggie! The boy grabbed it eagerly, wanting to show his mom. Instead, the rather angry bee stung his hand, leading to the boy crying out in shock. He threw the bug down, looking at his hand in shock. Tears welled in Will's eyes, and the boy fell backward into a sit. After a few sobs, he cried, loudly, hoping his mamma could make it all better.

{OoC}
Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image
J A N E
A B I G A I L
B E N N E T T

Aurora Jane Belle Emma

Jane was suddenly distracted from her thoughts when she heard William yelling toward her excitedly. She smiled but before long he started crying. Her instinct suddenly kicked in and she ran towards the blonde little boy. She barely noticed Aurora tailing closely behind her. Jane sat down next to Will and scooped him into her arms. She noticed the red spot on his tiny hand. "Oh no, did a bee get you?" She asked, smiling at him, trying to calm him down. "Let mum help." She took out her wand and swirled it around, "Episkey". She said. After a moment, the redness went away and Jane smiled. The two girls had joined them and stared with wide eyes as she cast the spell. "Magic!" Belle squealed as Jane put her wand back away. There was nothing the kids loved more than watching their parents cast spells of any kind. "You're okay now, huh Willie," Aurora said patting the little boy on the head with a big smile. "Mommy's good at magic." She added giggling.

User ImageXxXxUser ImageXxXxUser Image

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aη∂ αѕ тнє уєαяѕ gσ ву, συя ƒяιєη∂ѕнιρ ωιℓℓ ηєνєя ∂ιє
Ƴσυ'яє gσηηα ѕєє ιт'ѕ συя ∂єѕтιηу.
Ƴєα, уσυ'νє gσт α ƒяιєη∂ ιη мє.

William cried at his mom, holding out his sore hand. It hurt so much! That bee was so mean! She asked if a bee got him, and he nodded, still sobbing. "He bit me! Wiff him's bum!' He sniffled, but indeed felt better with his mamma's help. His sister squealed at the magic, much like she usually did, then their bigger sister said he was okay, and called him Willie. That wasn't his name! "My name Will-um!" He quite liked his name, so being called something else slightly upset the toddler. He stood up and gave his mum the yellow flowers he'd been collecting, tears still in his big, blue eyes.

{OoC}
Maiya Kajuji

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces