Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] Trashed (Malodore/Riley) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm
Malodore was humming contentedly to itself as it headed for Riley's dorm, Luce bouncing happily at its side. Since they had been privileged with the requirements for graduation, thus indicating their approaching readiness to do so, it had felt almost giddy. The future was nearly here, and now that it knew it wouldn't have to leave, it was feeling much better about the whole thing.

Luce preceded it into the dorm, running straight for Riley's door and slamming into it with her forepaws before barking once in delight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 pm
Before Riley could get anywhere near the door, there was a very loud sniffing sound coming from the crack underneath it. Then a violent scratching. Someone was trying desperately to get under the door - and failing. Miserably.

When Riley finally opened the door, the sound of a sliding puppy being pushed across the carpet as it refused to get away from the door was then followed by the scrambling of Ombra as he tumbled his way around the door and right into Luce.

Riley just sighed.

Forgive me, mia cara. She murmured, holding her hand out. I will not be bursting through the door to get to you, anytime soon. But I love you all the same.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm
Malodore opened its beak in a smile as it took the offered hand. "It would hardly suit your dignity, mia cara. I shall allow Ombra to be sole owner of that level of effusiveness." Indeed, now Luce was tumbling about, worrying at one of Ombra's ears. Malodore gave the pups a fond look before turning to Riley.

"I find myself in need of taking a few additional courses for graduation." It was... faintly irritated about that, as it wasn't sure it needed to know things that weren't within its specialization, but at the same time, the denizens of the Casa had felt that way too... and the thought of being like them in any way made it want to shudder. So. "If you are in a similar situation, would you care to join me? And, if not, you are welcome to watch my exploits. I will permit laughter, even, should it be required."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:44 pm
Uuuuuuuuugh. That could have been answer alone, as she closed the door behind her, spanking Ombra's rear with it and sending him bumping his head into Luce's neck. I am so.. uuuuughhh. She nudged her chin forward, and started to walk down the hall. Yes, I still need a few. Please, let's get them over with. I'll be all the gladder when it's done.

There was no question - Riley did not feel as though these courses were giving her any vital information that she did not already have. She was thoroughly, and absolutely, done with school.

But school was clearly not done with her.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:50 pm
"Va bene," it said, squeezing her hand lightly; Luce barked behind them, and the scrabbling of paws on flooring indicated that they were being followed at speed. "There is one that evidently teaches a manner of mechanical acuity, which would not be a poor skill for me to obtain. It is called... ah, Trashology. It does not sound terribly tidy, but the result of a completed course is a mechanical minion, of sorts. Does it interest you?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:54 pm
The name of the class turned her off, at first. But Malodore always knew how to spin things in a way that she could never refuse. She turned amused eyes up at it, and pulled its claws up to press them lovingly against her chest. In her most seductive voice, she answered.

You had me at minion.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:06 pm
It chuckled. "Somehow, I felt that might be the case. I must say, though... I have never been to a 'garbage dump' before. There were processing facilities in the Casa, but they were handled by lesser beings. Perhaps it is good to get my hands dirty in this way."

Was that a pun? That was probably a pun.

At some point they should probably stop bantering and go take the class already.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:18 pm
It's never good to get your hands dirty. Riley muttered lowly. And when they reached the garbage dump, the sight only re-affirmed her conviction.

No, this definitely will not be a good thing. I suppose I've done worse things to achieve a minion.. but this is pretty high on the list.

Ombra, who did not agree with his masters beliefs, slammed into the garbage head first and disappeared within its depths.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Malodore gave Luce an uneasy look as Ombra vanished; the older cwn pup went over to sniff suspiciously at the garbage, her nose twitching furiously. It couldn't tell if she approved or not. "Perhaps we can get someone else to bathe him," it said, uneasily.

Luce whined and pawed at the garbage, then began to dig industriously.

"... Them."

Sigh.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 pm
Quote:
Mechanics - Group:

Students that enter in groups of 2 or more must face a different challenge! This challenge may be met by very large groups if desired, so if you want to form a mini-army of Trash Soldiers, feel free!

When the students enter, each of them are snatched up by a Trashbot, and no matter how hard they struggle they can't quite get free... but they can sort of steer the Trashbots around! The goal is to steer the Trashbots into each other in order to free your fellow students and yourself from their stinky grips.

Each Trashbot has 20 HP. To attack another Trashbot, you must roll for two things: your damage and your accuracy.

With each post, roll 2d6. The first dice is your ACCURACY, if you hit or not! Even you hit, odd you miss! The second dice is your DAMAGE. There are no modifiers: whatever the second dice rolls is the damage you deal to your target!

Remember in each post to state both your target (i.e. Character A's Trashbot) and your own Trashbot's HP! Keep in mind you are damaging the Trashbots only - character HP is completely unaffected.

Once your Trashbot hits 0 HP, it deactivates and releases you. At that point, you should move out of the way lest you be stepped on by an active Trashbot! Students cannot attack Trashbots from the sidelines until there is only one active Trashbot left on the field.

When there is only one Trashbot left 'alive', the students on the sidelines may begin attacking by throwing trashbags at it! The dice roll is the same as before: 2d6, first dice for accuracy, second for damage.

When all Trashbots are deactivated, students are kindly asked to dump any loose garbage down the Waste Disposal Chutes before leaving. Moira thanks you!

Yes. Someone that is not us. Riley immediately thought of Christof, but she'd promised herself (and him) that she wouldn't use him like that, so she had to wonder if Jericho was not fond of-

And then a trash bot picked her up and held her up in the air in a great steel bear hug.

Uhm.

She wiggled her feet uselessly.

I think the test started.

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sosiqui rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm
Mechanics - Solo:

Students who attempt Trashology 101 solo are certainly brave, taking on the Trashbots without any other assistance! Upon entering the Trashbot home base, intrepid soloists are faced with five active Trashbots, each of whom would love to scoop you up and drop you down the Waste Disposal Chute.

The Trashbots must be defeated one at a time, in five separate 'waves'.

Wave One: Roll 1d20-
------- If you roll 6-20: you successfully dodge the first Trashbot. It runs into a wall and deactivates.
------- If you roll 1-5: the Trashbot grabs you and dumps you down the Waste Disposal Chute! You'll have to try again...

Wave Two: Roll 1d12-
------- If you roll 6-12: you duck behind a dumpster! Your cunning hiding place confuses the second Trashbot. It toodles away after a few minutes and leaves you alone.
------- If you roll 1-5: the Trashbot grabs you and dumps you down the Waste Disposal Chute! You'll have to try again...

Wave Three: Roll 1d8-
------- If you roll 5-8: using all the resources at your command, you manage to trip the third Trashbot. It flops around feebly for a minute before deactivating.
------- If you roll 1-4: the Trashbot grabs you and dumps you down the Waste Disposal Chute! You'll have to try again...

Wave Four: Roll 1d6-
------- If you roll 4-6: a hapless gnome runs by. You chuck it into the fourth Trashbot's main collector. Thus appeased, the Trashbot leaves you alone.
------- If you roll 1-3: the Trashbot grabs you and dumps you down the Waste Disposal Chute! You'll have to try again...

Wave Five: Roll 1d4-
------- If you roll 3-4: you end up next to a particularly rancid garbage bag, which you can just barely heave at the fifth and final Trashbot. The bag explodes on impact, showering both you and the Trashbot with ick - but the Trashbot flings itself down the Waste Disposal Chute, leaving you the last one standing. In need of a shower, but standing!
------- If you roll 1-2: the Trashbot grabs you and dumps you down the Waste Disposal Chute! You'll have to try again...

If you make it through all five waves, you are deemed a Trashology Hero! Moira will put your name down on her notice board for all to see. You will gain the admiration of your peers! Maybe.

If you get punted down the Waste Disposal Chute, you end up in a huge cavern full of garbage, verminous minipets, and gnomes who got tossed out by mistake. You may leave the cavern dump through a tunnel that lets out near the Creepateria.

Malodore looked momentarily offended at the Trashbot's rude handling of its tresorina... until a faint noise made it realize that Riley wasn't the only one being mistaken as trash. It hurriedly leapt to one side as another robot trundled past it at speed. It... probably hadn't needed to move, but it was just good sense to make sure one got out of the way of rapidly moving objects, when one had warning and opportunity.

"Are you all right?" it called, looking warily around for more attackers. Or whatever they were.

Nio Love
Mal passed Wave One~

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Riley elbowed the robot, which was more painful for her, than for it - but she managed to hit a release lever when she did so, dropping her down to the ground. She rolled out of the way as the robot rolled forward, slamming into a wall.

I expected filth. I expected the smell. I did not expect to be manhandled by robots.

She didn't sound terribly displeased about this new development, however.

Maybe this class will be interesting, after all.

((Pass Wave One))

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sosiqui rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 pm
And then, rather suddenly, Malodore found itself in the not-so-tender arms of a Trashbot. It had a moment to splutter incoherently before it was dumped down a trash chute.

((FAAAAAAAAAAIL))  
Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 pm
((WRONG DICE COULSOOOOOOOOOOOOOON))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm
Rolling away from the next trashbot, Riley flattened herself against the back of a dumpster, just in time to miss Malodore's spectacular disappearing act. She hissed, starting a run away from the dumpster, when she realized she could neither see, nor feel Malodore's presence.

Ah. She called out hesitantly. Malodore..?

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff