Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cao Sandine
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 am
1. No insulting or inflammatory comments, no sexist or racist comments or posts you will get three warnings to stop and if you persist then you will be banned and reported to gaia staff for TOS violations.

2. No cybering you will get banned and reported to gaia staff for TOS violations.

3. No immortal or super powerful characters if you make one we the captains and or the mods will edit it. If you play it anyway after our editing process we will kill your character regardless of immortality and ban you because we will not tolerate someone who is godmodding

4. No fighting outside of the rp we like to keep the forums clean, members report someone who is trying to start a fight and we will deal with it. (This includes trolling, flaming, spamming, etc..)

5. No improper grammar allowed It makes it hard to understand, translate, and take you seriously. An example of proper grammar is "I'll destroy you, now begone you pitiful half men!" This is an example of improper grammar "! r go!n9 t0 d3str0y u."

6. No asking the captain or the other crew if you can be mods we will decide who gets to be one.

7. No unbreakable or super powerful weapons, or weapons with infinite ammunition or energy charge we will modify your weapons, and if you still rp with that weapon you will get an instant ban.

8. No ascended ancient characters of any kind without mine or other mods permission.

9. Last but not least have fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:40 am
I have read all the rules and I will do my best to stick to them! I am not one that likes leet speak either .  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Stargate Command

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items