Hi, my name is Jarlath Lowery

But I mostly go by Jar, just Jar its less of a mouthful

I'm a male

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is April 25th

My dream job is To travel the world as a dueling champion.

My blood status is Pureblood

This is my graduated year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff

I'm interested in Girls

I'm currently with Umm no one, I am a bit young, don't you think.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I'm a kind fellow who enjoys the quiet. I don't like lots of noise or lots of people. I just don't like crowds. I am intelligent, but I don't really put much effort into my work. I would rather spend the night outside rather than inside. I just don't like being cooped up. Dunno why though. I also have a rather hard time staying focused, I think Dad mentioned something about something called ADHD or something like that, apparently its a term muggles use for people like me. But Mum says it is normal. I'm just not sure though.

My background story is I was born to my parents, Siobhan and Davin Lowery. I was the first born, raised in the family home, rather happily as an energetic child. As the years went by I had two younger siblings. I was too young to help Mum and Dad take care of them, but I did as I was told.
About a year ago tragedy struck. A coworker of my father came by with news. Father had been killed by a werewolf that they were hunting. I didn't understand. Dad wasn't coming home? But he had promised to bring me candy! I refused to believe it, until one day went by, then two, three. Soon a whole week went by and we had the funeral for Dad. Many ministry officials were there and I saw Dad, laying in the box. I cried. He would never be coming home, never be bringing me more sweets. But I knew I had to help. Uncle Aedan and Uncle Ciaran helped calm me, they later sold their home outside of London and moved in with us, they helped us out with everything. I guess that means we moved on... But I still miss Dad.

I enjoy playing with my cat, swimming, the quiet, sweets, music.

I despise crowds, loud noises, being inside for hours on end, cleaning, not seeing Dad anymore.

I'm afraid of Werewolves, spiders

My strengths are Charms and writing

My flaws are my lack of focus, potions

I look like (Cody Simpson)
11-12
13-14
15-16
17+

My wand is a Apple and Unicorn Tail Hair, 13 inches, Swishy, Knobby.
This wand excels in charms and healing.
My pet is a Siamese cat named Sally

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~P
Charms~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~A
Herbology ~A
History of Magic ~T
Potions ~D
Transfiguration ~EE
Care of Magical Creatures ~A
Cursebreaking ~P