Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Lowery Family ~ Accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Lowery Family
If you wish to join this family please post here.
User Image

"Repullutat."

-It buds afresh.-

xxxxxxxxxxCurrent Family Members
Siobhan Rose Edgeworth (nee McCann) - Mother of Jarlath, Prudence, and Adrienne, Widow of Davin Lowery, Moved to Edgeworth Family
xxx↪Jarlath Lowery - Son of Davin and Siobhan
xxx↪Adrienne Lowery - Son of Davin and Siobhan, NPC
xxx↪Prudence Lowery - Daughter of Davin and Siobhan
xxxxx
Played by The Forgotten Weasley, adopted 03/09/2014 @ 12:13 PM EST

Aedan Lowery - Husband of Ciaran, Father of Kenneth, Rhys, and Catheryn
Ciaran Lowery-Blake - Husband of Aedan, Father of Kenneth, Rhys, and Catheryn

xxxPlayed by Yukina101
xxx↪Kenneth Wallace Lowery - Adopted Son of Ciaran and Aedan
xxx↪Rhys Hamilton Lowery - Adopted Son of Ciaran and Aedan
xxxxx
Played by Diamond Wales, Rhys accepted 01/25/14 @ 2:34 PM EST, Kenneth adopted 03/01/2014 @ 9:03 PM EST
xxx↪Catheryn Stephanie Lowery - Daughter of Ciaran and Aedan
xxxxx
Played by Yukina101, adopted 03/09/2014 @ 9:03 PM EST

Andrea Lowery - Sister of Davin and Aedan
xxxPlayed by Maiya Kajuji
Faylinn Lowery - Cousin of Davin, Aedan, and Andrea, NPC

xxxxxxxxxxPast Family Members
    Davin Lowery

Make sure you send in faceclaims, Jarlath's wand wood request, and Prudence's pet request! Also, remember to fill in the characers' jobs when their apps are accepted. ~ Utsuha

Faylinn accepted ~Ðєv
Devin accepted, Essy!
Caty accepted, Essy!
Adrienne accepted ~Ðєv
Siobhan, Jarlath, Aedan, Ciaran, Andrea, Rhys, Prudence, Catheryn, Kenny, and all the NPCs accepted ~Ðєv
~Utsuha
Updates accepted by Essy [Jarlath - 5.22.15 ] [Aedan - 5.55.15] [Andrea - 6.10.15] [Ciaran - 7.3.15] [Caty - 7.3.15] [Kenny - 7.15.15] [Rhys - 7.15.15]

xxxxxxxxxxUpdates to the Family
Kenneth Lowery - New wand
Rhys Lowery - New format

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm
xxxxS I O B H A NxxxR O S ExxxE D G E W O R T H xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Siobhan wed Wesley Edgeworth on May 11, 2029. Her profile has been moved to the Edgeworth Family thread. All updates will be made there.

Hi, my name is Siobhan Rose McCann Lowery.

But I mostly go by Siobhan, pronounced 'Shiv-ahn,' or occasionally Rosie... although I don't go by that much anymore since it's what Davin always called me.

I'm a woman.

I'm 44 years old.

My birthday is May 7, 1982

I own The Magical Menagerie at Diagon Alley.

My dream job is… well, I rather like my job, but I do have a dream. I’d like to travel, just once, and see a dragon in the wild, up close… or as close as you can get without getting killed!

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2000.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Wesley Jackson Edgeworth

I may seem down to Earth and serious, but I'm really a bit of a wild child. I’m very out there at times, and I’ve got a thirst for adventure. The sort of girl to dance barefoot in a field, the sort who likes to be kissed in the rain. And who’ll walk headfirst into the dark cave because you never know what you’ll find down there.

My background story is that I’m the daughter of the McCann family, a very old but not especially prominent pureblood line that hails from Ireland. We’ve typically been tradesmen, my family. A few notable figures but nothing too flashy. We’ve been a humble lot. I was the only child born to my parents, which was almost unheard of in my family. My mother was the youngest of six, and my father the middle child in a group of eleven. But my mother had trouble conceiving, so I was the only one born, though I have a plethora of cousins on either side. Too many to count, actually. Having such a large family, I never really sought anything outside of that. I spent a lot of my time off in my own little world, wandering the woods, swimming in rivers. It was nice to get away from the crowd that was always, always present in my home. Or the home of whichever family member we happened to be visiting. Being away at Hogwarts was wonderful, it got me out of that crowded home and introduced me to an entirely new world. By the time I graduated, I was perhaps more independent than I’d even been as a child.

When I returned home from my sixth year, I was met with a surprise. Apparently, Davin Lowery, the heir to another old but humble line, had fallen in love with me. He was a Hufflepuff, two years ahead of me in school. He’d watched me from afar all throughout my fifth year, and spent the summer after trying to convince his parents to speak with mine about marriage. They had relented while I was away at school, and had been talking to my parents about arranging our union for most of the year. The final decision, my father told me, was mine, but he said I could do far, far worse. I was disappointed at first; an arranged marriage wasn’t something I wanted. I’d always longed for a soulmate, a love match, and to my way of thinking, this was not a love match, not matter what Davin said. But then I met him, and he wooed me. It came so easily to him, and I could tell that he really, truly did love me. So, when my graduation came, I allowed my parents to make one final decision for me and give my hand to Davin.

We started a family and were blessed with three beautiful children. Our home was wonderful, filled with love, laughter, and warmth. I didn’t want more children, though. I never wanted my kids subjected to what I grew up with. Not that I have anything against my family, but there were just so many of them, it was hard to keep them straight. And I wanted my kids to each feel special and loved, which is hard to do when you have so many. Things were wonderful… until the night my husband died. He worked for the Ministry, in the Werewolf Capture Unit. He was investigating a case when the werewolf they’d been tracking jumped them. He and one colleague sustained mortal injuries and died. There was another… but no one’s heard from him since the attack. Since then, I’ve worked hard to take care of the children and keep them happy and whole. It’s hard sometimes, but we still have each other.

I enjoy playing with the animals in my shop, and my children. I also enjoy curling up with a good book in the bathtub. It’s perfect for those moments where you need to be alone. And I still enjoy swimming in rivers and dancing barefoot in the fields, though it’s a bittersweet joy without Davin to swim and dance with me.

I despise werewolves… don’t get me wrong, I understand that they are people. But the rogue ones, the ones who my husband used to hunt, are horrid, and I hate them. I also hate that my children have to grow up without a father… on a less personal and depressing note, I also hate people who are too uptight and who take things too seriously. And people who can’t stop cleaning. A little dirt never hurt anyone.

I'm afraid of something happening to me and my children being all alone in the world. But, at least they’ll have each other. And the full moon, because life has taught me that you never know what will be lurking behind the corner.

My strengths are that I’m fearless. Not literally, obviously I have fears, but I never let them stop me from doing what I must, what I can, and what I want. I stand up and defy my fears and I never let them force me to back down.

My flaws are that I let my passion get away from me at times. I speak my mind… which isn’t always the best way to handle things.

I look like Kristin Bauer van Straten. Request sent.

My wand is a Chestnut with Griffin hair core, 11 inches.

My pet is a Bare-Legged Owl, named Angus.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: A
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: E
Flying: A
Herbology: E
History of Magic: A
Potions: O
Transfiguration: E
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Cooking with Magic: O
Cursebreaking: E
Divination: A
Ghoul and Ghost Studies: A
Mythology: E
Wandlore Studies: A
World Studies: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: A
Potions: E
Transfiguration: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Cooking with Magic: E
Cursebreaking: A
Mythology: A
World Studies: E

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Hi, my name is Jarlath Lowery

But I mostly go by Jar, just Jar its less of a mouthful

I'm a male

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is April 25th

I work in the artisan field as a musician (applying)

My dream job is To be a musician

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff House at Hogwarts

I was in the class of 2029

I'm interested in Girls

I'm currently with No one right now.

I may seem like an Energetic, unfocused, stylish, adventurous, kind guy who loves to entertain and feeds off attention but I'm really a guy who enjoys the quiet and the outdoors, I like hiking and long walks, rock climbing is an awesome experience.

My background story is I was born to my parents, Siobhan and Davin Lowery. I was the first born, raised in the family home, rather happily as an energetic child. As the years went by I had two younger siblings. I was too young to help Mum and Dad take care of them, but I did as I was told.
About a year ago tragedy struck. A coworker of my father came by with news. Father had been killed by a werewolf that they were hunting. I didn't understand. Dad wasn't coming home? But he had promised to bring me candy! I refused to believe it, until one day went by, then two, three. Soon a whole week went by and we had the funeral for Dad. Many ministry officials were there and I saw Dad, laying in the box. I cried. He would never be coming home, never be bringing me more sweets. But I knew I had to help. Uncle Aedan and Uncle Ciaran helped calm me, they later sold their home outside of London and moved in with us, they helped us out with everything. I guess that means we moved on... But I still miss Dad. Mum got remarried, to Mr. Edgeworth... or umm I really don't know what to call him...? I got to know his son, Damian a bit and his girlfriend Marina, now my step brother and soon to be step-sister-in-law? Anyway I've been enjoying music and learning guitar and singing. It became common sight for me to be playing my guitar and singing softly around Hogwarts. Got a few people who loved it.

I enjoy playing with my cat, swimming, the quiet, sweets, music.

I despise crowds, loud noises, being inside for hours on end, cleaning, not seeing Dad anymore.

I'm afraid of Spiders mainly. I used to fear werewolves a lot but I've come to realize not all of them are evil.

My strengths are Charms and writing

My flaws are my lack of focus, potions

I look like (Cody Simpson)
11-12
13-14
15-16
17+

My wand is a Apple and Unicorn Tail Hair, 13 inches, Swishy, Knobby.
This wand excels in charms and healing.
My pet is a Siamese cat named Sally

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~P
Charms~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~A
Herbology ~A
History of Magic ~T
Potions ~D
Transfiguration ~EE
Care of Magical Creatures ~A
Cursebreaking ~P
Divination ~P
Healing ~EE
Muggle Music ~O
Muggle Mythology~ A
Music ~O
Mythology ~A
Wandless Magic ~D
Wandlore Studies ~A
World Studies ~A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ A
Muggle Music ~ O
Music ~ O  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:42 am
Hi, my name is Aedan Lowery

But I mostly go by Aedan

I'm a male

I'm 45 years old.

My birthday is February 22nd

I work in a broom maker

My dream job is I want to design and create brooms

My blood status is Pure Blood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2005

I'm interested in men, and only then my love

I'm currently with Ciaran Lowery-Blake, my husband

I may seem kind, sweet, helpful and cheerful but I'm really intelligent and determined, I have a lot of goals and I'm good at making plans, I like the peace and quiet so I spend a lot of time relaxing. I am a real romantic and very loyal.

My background story is I was raised by my parents in our home in Ireland, my older brother of 6 years watching over me as I lived my life, must not have been all that exciting because I rarely left the house to explore like he did. When I turned 11 I came to Hogwarts and got sorted into Hufflepuff. Much like my mother and most of her family. It was there I studied and found my passion for flying, I took up playing quidditch as Chaser and even made Captain in my Fifth year. It was that same year a curious little fellow, a first year I never knew before then, started following me around kinda like a puppy, ya know? I later learned the boy's name was Ciaran Blake. It amused me and he had me teach him how to play quidditch. The next year he tried out for the team. He was good, due to my training, and we did have an open keeper position, So he made the team. I took him under my wing, helped him in his studies. I admit I had become fond of the boy. But sadly As I was 4 years his elder it came time for me to leave Hogwarts, I choose him to succeed me as Captain. Surprisingly Ciaran sent me weekly owls. It was nice that the younger boy had grown attached to me.
When he was entering his 6th year at Hogwarts I happened across him in Diagon alley. The boy had filled out. When I first met him he was a awkward looking boy with too big feet. Now he was a stunning young man. We happened to have lunch together, ended up bonding again. Little did I know a few weeks later we had met a few times for lunch, we had started dating. Two years later, once he had graduated, he moved in with me in my home outside London. We ended up engaged a few years later and eventually got married. Now that I look back I never would have expected to marry that little puppy dog.
As we lived happily for a long while. Until my older brother passed away in a horrible attack by a werewolf last year. I persuaded my love to help me calm the family and we moved in with my sister in law and our nephews and niece.

I enjoy Quidditch, spending time with Ciaran, Flying, Herbology, Charms

I despise being without Ciaran, when a new broom design doesn't work out, thunderstorms - it makes it impossible to fly, large crowds, bitter foods

I'm afraid of losing the ones I love, werewolves

My strengths are Flying, charms

My flaws are my short attention span, Potions

I look like Patryk Kaczmarek

My wand is a 15 inches Oak and Fairy Hair, Pliable with a Bent Shaft

My pet is a Snowy Owl named Ignotus

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - E
History of Magic - P
Potions - A
Transfiguration - O
Care of Magical Creatures - E
World Studies - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Herbology - O
Transfiguration - O
Care of Magical Creatures - A
World Studies - O  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 pm
Moved to Blake Family thread

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 pm
No Longer Guild Member. Adopted by The Forgotten Weasley

Hi, my name is Prudence Lowery

But I mostly go by Pru, Prude when my brothers are being jerks

I'm a female

I'm 8 years old.

My birthday is Christmas biggrin

My dream job is Head of the Werewolf Capture Unit like Daddy, but don't tell Mommy.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The house I'm in is I dun know

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a happy girl but I do have a mean streak, I don't like to take the easy way out of things. I hate all werewolves and snap at people who bring them up. I hate making my mom sad so I try to do everything I can to make her happy.

My background story is a sad one, I live with my mommy, my two older brothers, my uncle and his Husband. I like going over to them I get candies... My daddy use to live with us too but he got killed by werewolves. I miss him I still cry now and then when I think about him and hate them for taking him away from me. I want to get the one that killed him but every time I bring it up with Mommy she gets sad and tells me she can not loose me too so I try not to mention werewolves around her. But I still hate them more then anything in the world. My oldest brother is going to Hogwarts this year, I can't wait till I get to go!

I enjoy Dragons and other cool magic creatures minus werewolves, Candies and Brooms I want to fly really badly but mom won't let me fly till I'm 11. I like Books and reading there are so many stories to read I can never get though them all. I like to draw things I draw lots and lots of pictures... though since Daddy is no longer here I don't draw so much anymore.

I despise Werewolves mainly but I also don't like math, yucky foods, sitting still and my brothers sometimes.

I'm afraid of Werewolves.

My strengths are Flying and raising animals.

My flaws are I'm a picky eater, and I don't forgive easily.

I look like this.

My wand is a I don't have one yet I want one though.

My pet is a A piggy named Dragon!

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

Xistund

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 pm
Hi, my name is Andrea Lowery

But I mostly go by Andi

I'm a female

I'm 42 years old.

My birthday is February 21

I work as a travel writer

My dream job is I like what I am doing but I think I might want to settle down at some point. Maybe get a Ministry job...

I was in the class of 2006

I'm interested in men

I'm currently with Cadoc Wyn.

I may seem a bit inattentive and spacey, probably kind of anti-social and uptight but I'm really the complete opposite. I am very bubbly and fun, I am the kind of person who would hike Everest on a whim. I also stick to may ways and am not easily persuaded to change my mind. I help others but I know when to put myself first. If there is something to be done in the world, I'm the one who's gonna do it.

My background story is a fair mix of good and bad. I was born to a large pureblooded Irish family as a second out of three children. It was a very happy life. Since I was the only girl of the family I got pretty spoiled but I hardly minded. After all for much of my early life I was my daddy's little princess. I spent a lot of time with my older brother Davin, I guess you could say we were best friends, and were for almost our whole lives. We spent a lot of time outside exploring, hiking, playing games, anything we could think of. Aeden didn't seem to participate much in these particular activities. When I turned eleven I got my letter to Hogwarts, I was absolutely thrilled (I hate to admit it but I was terrified I was a squib for most of my childhood) I was immediately sorted into Hufflepuff, as most of my family had been. I spent a lot of time exploring and being very...Hufflepuffy. I played quidditch as a Beater and I was bloody good too. I wasn't phenomenal in classes, I got distracted a lot in things that didn't interest me, but I was able to pull off good enough grades, if only to stay on the quidditch team. Other classes that I liked I excelled at. It was really wonderful but at the same time I was itching to get out and start my life. I did serve as an assistant healer at Hogwarts for a while, though that ended up only working for about four months, I was didn't exactly enjoy dealing with the students, a large majority of them were pricks. I left and bought myself a small house as far away from society and mostly kept to myself, except when leaving the house on my adventures which happened more than one would think. I traveled all throughout Europe, seeing the sights, even backpacking through parts. After that I moved to traveling through Asia, America, Africa, anywhere I could get to. It was a fine life though I grew away from my family more than I had intended. I mostly avoided my family since both of my brothers both married and I didn't much feel like interfering. I liked them just fine I just didn't have much interest in being the only single person in the group. Now I wish I had spent more time with Davin. Even then he was always checking on me and sending all sorts of letters. Everything changed one night Greenland. I got a letter from one of Davin's owl. It told me that he'd been killed by a rogue werewolf. I was filled with anger and utter despair. It was almost a week after his death before I even knew. I ran back home It was the most horrid experience in my life, I miss him still and always will. I stayed with my brother's family for only a few weeks at first to get them settled but something made me stay. I moved into the carriage house on our estate and did what I could to help Siobhan raise the children. I hate to say it but I really didn't want to but I somehow felt I had no choice. I stayed just like that for a long time, not even leaving the estate if I didn't have to. I was depressed but I refused to admit it. One day I was out shopping getting some quidditch supplies, just trying to get my butt out of the house, and I ran into Cadoc Wyn. We'd been in school around the same time and knew each other just a bit. I hadn't really seen him since. Well I had seen him playing quidditch but I'd never put two and two together. We went to tea and started dating. Here is where things got really interesting. We dated for a few years, never exactly committing to anything. We didn't need to, plus both of us were busy, I'd finally started traveling again and even became a writer, he was busy doing quidditch and being famous. It always bothered me a bit how unimportant our relationship sometimes seemed but I never let on and I enjoyed it nonetheless. Not too long ago I went on one of my long trips. I spent a few weeks in Egypt then close to two months in India. After I got back we...fondly greeted one another...and now. Well I'm pregnant. I haven't told him yet but I'm really panicking. Really panicking.

I enjoy learning about other cultures, meeting new people, being alone, exotic foods (especially spicy!), reading.

I despise staying still, sudden loud noises, math, being drunk, chocolate frogs

I'm afraid of insects and loosing someone else close to me

My strengths are writing and adventuring...is that a thing?

My flaws are I speak my mind when maybe I shouldn't and am very stubborn

I look like Zooey Deschanel

My wand is a 21 cm, Laurel wood, with a Raven feather core

My pet is a toad

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A
World Studies - O
Muggle Studies - E
Healing - O
Care of Magical Creature - O
Ancient Studies - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A
World Studies - O
Muggle Studies - E
Healing - O
Care of Magical Creature - O
Ancient Studies - E  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:34 pm
User Inactive. Family Member NPC'ed.

Hi, my name is Faylinn Lowery

But I mostly go by Fay

I'm a Female

I'm 32 years old.

My birthday is March 5th

I work in No where yet

My dream job is Not sure yet

I was in the class of 2003

I'm interested in Guys

I'm currently with No one

I may seem Reserved but I'm really a fun loving person who loves to let loose and have a party. In short, I love to have fun and I love to include everyone.

My background story is A relatively uneventful life. I often when to my Aunt and Uncle's house to play with my cousins, even though I was younger than them. I suppose you could say I was one that would tag along and try to keep up with the big kids, of course I never noticed doing it myself. My cousins were like my own brothers and sister to me and when they began to go to school ahead of me I tried to keep in touch, but it was much harder. Not only were they older, but even though we were in the same house they were busy with their own friends and interests, which were often different. Most in the family were good at flying, I wasn't, which often left me ground bound.

It was alright though, because I was also self sufficient and put my focus and efforts into my own interests. One of which was Herbology. I found growing things and then using them in potions and for other things fascinating and fun. Despite not being as close to my cousins as I was when I was younger, we were still in touch and so when I heard about Davin's death I was deeply saddened, as we all are.

I enjoy Gardening, chocolate covered anything, baking, hats

I despise Gnomes, vanilla, snobs, lazy people, weeds

I'm afraid of Snakes, and fire

My strengths are Herbology and my loyalty to my friends

My flaws are I tend to voice my opinion too often. I'm also not a very good on a broom.

I look like Fay

My wand is a (12 inches) (Blackthorn) and a (Crup Hair core)

My pet is a Sam the pup
Sam the adult dog

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: A
Charms: E
Defence Against the Dark Arts: A
Herbology: O
History of Magic: A
Transfiguration: A
Care of Magical Creatures: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: A
Herbology: O
Transfiguration: A
Care of Magical Creatures: E

Digital Static

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 pm
REMOVED DUE TO INACTIVITY IN FAMILY ~ Spaz

Hi, my name is Devin Lowery

But I mostly go by Dev

I'm a Last I checked, I'm a boy.

I'm 9 years old.

My birthday is October 21st

My dream job is Is to be a Chaser for the Ballycastle Bats when I grow up!

My blood status is Pure blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I'm interested in Ewww, I don't like anyone like that.

I'm currently with I'm only 9!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Happy, energetic, athletic and easy to get along with. Alone though… I cry and experience darker thoughts. I get violent with my toys and pillows to vent my rage.

My background story is Devin was a happy go lucky kid. Even though he was fairly tiny as a kid, he loved trying to his Uncle Aedan's new brooms, without his mother knowing of course. He would fall off of them several times, but he's always gotten back on them determined to keep trying. Plus, his falls and injuries were usually coaxed over with his Ciaran's delicious sweets. He's a middle child so he tends to look up to Jarlath, and feel like he needs to protect Prudence. He enjoys playful tormenting of his younger sister though, he feels like it's his sibling right to do so.

It was a year ago when tragedy struck the Lowery household. Unlike his brother, Devin internalised his pain over his father's death. He refused to talk to his family members about his feelings, believing he has to be strong like his father. With his kid logic, he believes his father's death is partly his fault. If he had just told him 'See you soon!' instead of 'Goodbye!' his father would be home and alive. He takes out his anger on toys and his pillow, beating them up to make him feel better. He tries very hard to keep up a happy face around his family, leading them to believe he has coped with his father's death. He has grown even more protected of Prudence because of the tragedy.

I enjoy Sweets, watching his Uncle make brooms, flying (close to the ground because he's still very young), teasing his sister, hanging out with his brother.

I despise When a broom doesn't work, falling, spinach, when his sister cries, when he feels like he's failed.

I'm afraid of Werewolves, more specifically, another member of his family being killed by a werewolf. The dark.

My strengths are Broom Flying considering his age. Running.

My flaws are Inability to express pent up feelings.

I look like this, just with Hazel eyes instead of Green.

My wand is a I don't have one yet.

The pet I will be getting for school is A female Blue Russian rat named Lavender

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:44 am
xxxxR H Y SxxxM A L C O L MxxxH A M I L T O N - L O W E R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gcáithnínísneachta (only by his dad)

AGE 11

BIRTHDAY December 22, 2018

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 2/3 inches, Pine and Griffin Feather, Bendy and Smooth

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Hitsugaya Toshiro (Anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR First

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Undecided

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ QUIET Rhys is quiet, rarely speaking unless he absolutely wants to or is needed to. As he has recently decided not to speak at all, he has resorted to sign language to communicate, or writing things down. As he doesn't speak, he also doesn't like making noise, whether it's laughing or humming or whatnot.
              ■ SHY Rhys is a severe introvert. He feels uncomfortable in situations with other people, and will refuse outright to speak to strangers. He also gets tired easily with being around people and will retreat to a place he can be alone for long stretches of time.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Possibly because of his introverted personality, he tends to be a bookworm, and reads everything. He learned to read by the time he was four, and has taught himself sign language in a year and a half. His reading abilities happen to be on par with adults, and he constantly is on the prowl for new things to learn and read. Because of this, he has a genius intellect.
              ■ RESPONSIBLE Rhys is highly responsible. He feels that if he is given a task, he will do it, and he will do it right the first time. He never procrastinates, and always puts his best work forward when he's trying to accomplish a task. Conversely, if he fails at a task, or doesn't live up to expectations, he tends to become depressed.
              ■ THOUGHTFUL Rhys happens to be a thoughtful individual. He rarely acts without thinking, and always puts thought into relations with other people. He acts to help people if he can, but will not go beyond what he knows he can do.
              ■ STUBBORN Rhys is particularly stubborn. When settled on a task, it is hard for him to be diverted to anything else, or when he sets his mind to something, it is difficult to move him to another line of thinking. If someone tries to force him to do something he doesn't want to do, he tends to set in his heels and refuse to do what the other is wanting him to do,

Animals
                  Sweets
                  The cold
                  Snow

DISLIKES
                  Being hot
                  Smoke
                  Being crowded
                  Lima beans
                  Being alone

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Taking care of animals
                  Learning new things

STRENGTHS
                  Fast Learner
                  Hiding

WEAKNESSES
                  Extreme shyness
                  Unwillingness to speak

FEARS
                  Fire
                  Being abandoned

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I used to have a mummy and a daddy. They were always really nice, even if mummy cried sometimes. She never said why, though, only that when I got older I would understand. My daddy was a electrician, and used to work on lots of houses for people. He was always nice and strong, and used to fly me around the apartment we lived in all the time. Mummy worked too, long hours at some place she wouldn't say cause I was too young to know. Anyway, we were really happy and stuff, and mummy said I was going to be a big brother soon.

That didn't happen, though. There was a big fire, and mummy got me out of the building before I got caught in it. She must have used some sort of Jedi trick cause we teleported out of there. She told me to sit still and wait for her to get daddy, but when she went back in, she didn't come back out. I later learned they both died 'cause they breathed too much smoke or something. Ever since then, I've been living at the orphanage, which has been a couple of months or so. The place is kinda scary, and I don't wanna be here. I want mummy and daddy to come back so we can be together again.

Well, I got adopted. I don't know how I feel about that, other than apparently it was along with Kenny, a boy from the orphanage, and some girl named Caty. I usually stick around Kenny, cause I like him and he's been nice this entire time, but Caty... I guess I feel left out since Kenny's the oldest and Caty's the youngest, so Caty gets all the attention. I like Siobhan and my dads, but I don't really know the rest. I just don't talk to anyone, so I can't really say what they're like and if I like them. The one I really don't like is Caty, and that's just because she hogs everyone's attention, and doesn't seem to grow up.

Recently, however, it just seems to be really tense. Kenny ran away one summer, and when he came back, something changed in the house. I don't know what, but I noticed that people just started to pull away. It feels like they're just leaving, and I don't know what to do. I stopped speaking, because maybe if I just disappear, it'll hurt less. I'm hoping it does anyway.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Information
                  SECOND YEAR Information
                  THIRD YEAR Information
                  FOURTH YEAR Information
                  FIFTH YEAR Information
                  SIXTH YEAR Information
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Adopted Family: Aedan Lowery - Dad, Ciaran Lowery - Dad, Kenneth Lowery - Brother, Caty Lowery - Sister, Andrea Lowery - Aunt, Siobhan Edgeworth - Aunt, Faylinn Lowery - Cousin, Prudence Lowery - Cousin, Adrienne Lowery - Cousin, Jarlath Lowery - Cousin
              Biological Family: Gabriel Linwood - Grandfather, Gwyneth Linwood (nee Brownlow) - Grandmother, Sybella Hamilton (nee Linwood, deceased) - Mother, Gerald Hamilton - Father, Valerie Linwood - Aunt, Teresa Linwood - Aunt, Morgan Linwood - Cousin, Heath Linwood - Cousin, Contessa Linwood - Cousin

FRIENDS None
              BEST FRIEND None
              ROMANTIC INTEREST None
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Brindle-Coated Boxer named Tessa (At Home)

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 pm
No Longer Guild Member. Adopted by Yukina101

Hi, my name is Catheryn Stephanie Lowery

But I mostly go by Cat, Caty

I'm a female

I'm 4 years old.

My birthday is May 25, 2020

My dream job is a princess!

My blood status is Half-Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silly and childish, but always able to make people happy. I have a very positive disposition and feel nothing can ever bring me down. I love playing and drawing, but I mostly love being read to. I like to play with my big brothers and my cousins and everyone else!

My background story is I was born to a family... I guess. I've been at Wool's as long as I can remember. I've never really had a friend, just because no one is my age. Maybe I'll find a nice family someday, but for now, my stuffed bunny, Mr Wiggles.
An Update: I was adopted! Yay! I have two daddies and two brothers and a whole lot more family. I like to help Auntie Siobhan at her pet shop, because I love all the animals. I hope I keep getting to have all this fun forever!

I enjoy being read to, drawing, playing with my family, tea parties, cookies.

I despise mean big kids, scary old people, the dark, spiders, and scary movies.

I'm afraid of the dark, loud noises, and spiders.

My strengths are being helpful and picking out my own cute clothes to wear!

My flaws are being easily frightened and sitting still... I'm a bit antsy...

I look like This young lady!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I really, really love my family!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 pm
No Longer Guild Member. Adopted by Diamond Wales

Hi, my name is Kenneth Lowery

But I mostly go by Kenny, Ken, Magpie

I'm a male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is December 6th

My dream job is I don't know, um wizards comic books are lame so maybe a comic book writer.

My blood status is Unknown - Orphan

This is my First Year year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is

I'm interested in umm I don't know

I'm currently with No one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm caring to my family, mistrustful to others mostly to adults. My mind tends to think on how best to steal things, I'm not greedy or anything, I think. I just like taking trophies and mementos things to remind me of the past. Though I do like the thrill of you get when your going to steal something and the satisfaction of getting away with it. That does not make me a bad person does it? I tend to keep to myself when I'm not with my brothers or sisters and I'm pretty quiet...

My background story is I was an orphan for as long as I can remember and I've lived with other orphans most of them came off the street and I saw them as family. They showed me many useful things like how to steal without getting caught, the best places to hide and how to talk my way out of trouble. But once one by one they got adopted and then I was alone till I met my new brother and sister and then the three of us got adopted by a couple. I've been living with them for a over a year now. Oh I nearly forgot on the day I was adopted me and my little brother Rhys did some magic, He made it snow and I made grass grow inside. It was scary at first but now I kinda see myself as a superhero or something like the Green Lantern. I even have a ring my birth parents had before they died and I keep it with me where ever I go. Its going to be my first year going to this magic school my parents want me to go to. I don't know if I can make it though a whole year without seeing them after I just got adopted it feels a bit like going back to the orphanage.

I enjoy Superhero comics and card games. {Both of witch the muggle versions are better.} Anything shiny and watching Jer's Magic tricks I also like reading my favorite book is the Hobbit.

I despise sharing my things, text books, when my sister embarrasses me with cutesy things, uncomfortable cloths and getting caught

I'm afraid of being without a family and losing my treasurers.

My strengths are I'm really good at running away and I have quick hands.

My flaws are I'm a bit of a Kleptomaniac and I tend to not like adult authorities.

I look like This.

My wand is a Currently getting it.

My pet is a

Xistund

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 am
User inactive and didn't respond to PMs. Character NPC'ed.

Hi, my name is Adrienne Lowery

But I mostly go by Adrienne or Adge (Ay-juh)

I'm a Male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is Dec. 24th, 2012.

My dream job is to be a performer, like a singer or dancer. I love flying, so Chasing for the Ballycastle Bats would be awesome!

My blood status is: "pureblood".

The house I'm in is Gryffindor.

I'm interested in no one, I'm a kid! But maybe one day I'll find someone that makes me happy like mommy made daddy, or like how Ci-ci makes uncle Aedan happy.

I'm currently with no one yet.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a 'regal soul'. I am able to mold myself to any person that I need to be for any given situation. For example, with a rowdy, loud, social type of person I can be rowdy, loud, and social. Though with a timid and mousy person I can be quiet and sensitive.
Despite so many friends and faces, I often resort to certain people that I choose for guidance, and personal comfort; which always turns out to be Jarlath or uncle Aedan, especially since I have grown a bit quiet since my father's death.

A natural leader, he tends to be calm and rational, and is very rare that he gets angry or upset. For example, when someone accidentally hurts his feelings, he smiles and pretends not to be bothered by it, wanting to project a positive, self confident image. Though when someone does cross the line, they are often surprised at the sudden strength of his defensive attack. On these rare occasions that someone evokes anger or tears from him, it seems to them that the "storm" had burst from clear blue skies.

My background story is one to be told years from now. I was born to Siobhan and Davin Lowry the day before christmas.

As far as I can remember, I have always been told that I'm like my mother, having her wild desire for adventure, though my father's build and wits. I love getting lost, and finding treasures.

When my father was killed on a case, I grew quieter, as it's not the same without him around. I don't like to cry in front of people, especially not Prudence, but sometimes I can't help it and need hugs from mommy so that I don't feel like everything is completely falling apart. Nightmares have been a thing for me, and sometimes I wake up and crawl in bed with Jarloth, but I'm getting so big now that one of us gets pushed onto the floor eventually. Usually it's me.

This year I'm going to Hogwarts, where mommy and daddy went to school, so maybe I'll be able to find myself in adventures again, or at least escape from the fears of being constantly reminded of daddy's death.

I enjoy outings with my family, pretending that I can do magic, watching movies, singing, and telling jokes.

I despise the dark, night creatures, being told that I can't do something, bugger-flavoured jelly beans, gardening and studying(for something I'm not interested in).

I'm afraid of being alone and stories about dark creatures in general.

My strengths will probably be spells and charms, as I like to think magic as something that comes with practice.

My flaws will probably be theoretical magic and potions, as I don't like things that require too much thought.

I look like
Daddy, Prudence, and uncle Aedan, but sometimes I wish I had Jarloth's blonde hair.
(Orlando Bloom, requesting.)
> (11-13)<

(19-23)

(24-33)

My wand is 11.5' Willow with Selkie Whisker core.

My pet is a burrowing owl, named "Lux".

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

Astronomy -
Charms -
Defense Against the Dark Arts -
Herbology -
History of Magic -
Potions -
Transfiguration -
Alchemy -
Cursebreaking -
Cooking with Magic -
Muggle Studies -
Wandless Magic -

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:

Astronomy -
Charms -
Defense Against the Dark Arts -
Herbology -
History of Magic -
Potions -
Transfiguration -
Alchemy -
Cursebreaking -
Cooking with Magic -
Muggle Studies -
Wandless Magic -

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! But I forgot, so I guess it wasn't too important. I might remember later!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 am
Hi, my name is Prudence Lowery.

But I mostly go by Pru, Prude when my brothers are being jerks...

I'm a female.

I'm 13 years old.

My birthday is December 25th, 2015.

My dream job is Head of the Werewolf Capture Unit like my Dad was, but don't tell Mum.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a happy girl. I love my family to death and I'm generally good at making friends and getting along with other people. But I also have a mean streak, and I'll make it known if I don't like someone. I wouldn't say I'm quick to judge, but I'm definitely not one to "forgive and forget", because people never really forget, you know. I don't care if someone's "changed", if I don't like them, I don't like them. I despise taking the easy way out of things. I've got a stubborn head on my shoulders and I believe in pushing myself. I can't stand laziness or when people skirt their duties. I have a very set moral code. I believe in honor, and doing what you said you'd do, no matter what. I have a high opinion of people who work hard and don't compromise their values. I like to have fun, and I like to fool around, but when something matters to me I can be very serious. There's very little I believe I can't accomplish if I put my mind to it. I'm not the smartest or the strongest, but I know how to get things done. I suppose you could say I'm brave, too. Not to the point of idiocy, and I like to think things through first, but that's just a preference. There usually comes a time when you have to just take action. You can't always talk things out. I hate it when people don't do things fairly, or "fight dirty". You either win the right way, or you don't win at all.

My background story is I live with my mum, my two older brothers, my dad's cousin, my aunt, my uncle, and his husband. I like to visit my uncles because then I get candy. Yeah, that's an ulterior motive for you. They have three adopted kids, Kenny, Rhys, and Caty. My dad got killed by werewolves, so there's your reason for why I hate werewolves. They took him away. I want to get the one that killed him, no I'm going to get the one that killed him. No one seems to understand why. I used to tell Mum about it, but that would just make her more upset, so I stopped. I think it made her worry about me, and she shouldn't worry. I'll get it one day. Both my brothers are in Hogwarts already, and I can't wait until I get to go. I'm not really into school or anything, but Hogwarts isn't just any old school. My mum started dating this man named Wesley Edgeworth, and I haven't decided if I like him. But I've sort of accepted the fact that they'll probably eventually get married, and he'll be my step father. Which will be weird. I'm sure he's nice enough, otherwise Mum wouldn't be dating him, but that doesn't mean I want a new dad. Just let someone try to give me that "your Dad will always be your dad, honey," junk. I know that. It doesn't mean I have to like the fact my mum is dating someone. Also, Kenny ran away over the summer, and I'm definitely holding a grudge about that. You don't just leave your family.

Kenny came back, of course, and Mum is probably going to marry Wesley. I'm okay with it. He's a good man. He loves Mum. And I went to Hogwarts.

My first year was great. I was sorted into Gryffindor, Mum's house. I enjoy most of my classes, I have a good group of friends, and I even went to the Yule Ball! A boy in my year, Addy, asked me, and we went as friends. It was pretty fun, and I'm not all that into dresses and dancing to begin with. I was a bit homesick towards the middle of the year, but I didn't want to leave when the year was over.

My second year was less exciting than my first, but still good. I enjoyed all my classes, and I made reserve keeper for the house quidditch team. I'm really excited for next year, though, because that's when we start electives. My mum also got married, so now she's Siobhan Edgeworth, but I'm still Pru Lowery.

Nothing of note happened my third year, except that at the end of the year Hogsmeade was attacked by dark wizards. I barely saw any of it, since Kenny apparated me and his girlfriend, Jojo out as soon as it began, before going back to help apparate others out. I was furious with him, since he left me with a panicking girl, but at least he made it out alright in the end. He's moved in with us, too, so that's nice.

I enjoy learning about magical creatures, like dragons and unicorns and centaurs. Werewolves, obviously, not so much, though I will have to learn about them eventually. I like books and reading, but not for extended periods of time, and only fiction. I can't sit still for more than a half hour or so but luckily I read fast. I like to draw things in my free time as well, but I'm not very good at it, and I'm not as into it as I was when I was little. I also like anything athletic or that gets me moving around; I hate being cooped up inside. And I like telling stories, since I remember a lot of myths, folk tales, and legends from what I read, and telling scary stories around a fire is always fun.

I despise werewolves, math because I'm horrible with numbers, having to sit still and do nothing for extended periods of time, being in the dark; I always have to have a light on or my skin starts crawling, and cold foods. I don't know why, but I can't stand eating cold things. Yeah, even ice cream.

I'm afraid of werewolves.

My strengths are dealing with animals and physical activity.

My flaws are I don't forgive easily and I'm far too set in my ways.

I look like this.

My wand is a knobby birch wood, dragon heartstring, thirteen inches, sturdy. It's plain looking, but I don't mind.

My pet is a a piggy named Dragon. Cute, yeah? I take an owl named Wallace to school with me. He's very sweet.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:

((Adopted from Xistund))  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points