Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! (Shining Armor & Twilight Sparkle) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Shining could hardly contain his excitement. A daddy. He was going to be a daddy!! He always wanted to have a family of his own. Lately he'd been a smidge bit apprehensive, but one small little chat about it with Cadence cleared all worries away. And now... she was expecting!

Cadence had told him the news late the night before when he had returned home from a long shift of rounds about the tree. He was so excited to hear about it that he nearly dashed out the door in that moment and shouted for the entire tree to hear! But he was a good boy! He contained his excitement through the night and left this morning just like he did every other morning. However, instead of making his way down to the commons area, he made a bit of a detour.

It had been some time since he'd actually seen his sister. They didn't get to speak much on the trip over. He was busy making sure everyone stuck together and she was busy... being Twilight. He felt a slight twinge of regret in not keeping better tabs on her this whole time, but at least one thing was for certain!

She would be the first he told of their joyous news!!

He rounded the corner and stopped outside the door he knew as the door to his sister's room... home... place? He hoped he made it out early enough to catch her before she left to do random errands, but late enough so that he wouldn't wake her. He straightened himself out quickly, not wanting to just randomly show up and burst out the news! He had to make small talk first!

He took a few deep breaths and turned on his calm before daring to lift a knuckle and wrap upon the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm
User ImageTwilight had just finished a book, it felt like she'd read it a million times or so. Since arriving in this new land, Twilight had wanted to learn everything she could about it. So far, she was at very little. It was still more than she had hoped to find when she realized how different this place was.

She drew a deep breath, only to jump when she heard a soft rapping at the door. Who would come visit her here? Was it one of her friends? Twilight doubted it, they had run off and explored the area a lot since they got here. She'd just secluded herself into books and research.

She cracked the door open a bit, just to see who it was. Shining Armor! The unicorn couldn't contain her excitement. "BBBFF!" Twilight squealed, throwing the door open and hugging her brother.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm
Shining got a little nervous, thinking that maybe perhaps he had missed her. She did like to study and learn new things, it was possible that she could have left early to-....

The door opened just a crack and he caught a glimpse of her violet orbs shining before the door swung open to its fullest.

"Twily!" Shining opened his arms open as she flew open the door.

He hugged her tightly then chuckled. "How's it going, little sis? I haven't seen you in a while. Not having too much trouble settling in, I hope?" he asked as he let her go and stepped back a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 pm
Twilight grinned big at her big brother. How in the whole of equ- Telrunya could she not try and keep in contact with him? She had missed him so much since the trip over here.

"I haven't learned nearly enough about this island." She frowned just a bit. Twilight was always going to be a big ol book worm at heart. "How are things with you and Cadence?" Twilight asked, looking forward to hearing some good news. She loved that her brother had married the best foal sitter ever!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:48 pm
Shining chuckled and listened to her a moment, he leaned against the wall and nodded.

"I've spent some time talking with the local Adviser, Mo, and even I am having troubles learning everything. Things are so different here, though I'm sure some of the council won't mind if you stop by to ask them a few questions now and again..."

He then steeled himself as she mentioned him and Cadence, completely cloaking all eagerness to just blurt it all out.

Leave it to Twilight to cut right to the chase. He stood, seeming uneasy on his hooves and cast a sideways glance.

"Weeellll..." he bit his lip, completely pulling off the scared, uncertain look. He rubbed the back of his neck to continue on his little play. "About that... I actually came here to talk to you about something..."

Inside he was laughing like a colt being tickled to death, but on the outside he was giving the appearance that something had gone wrong and he needed some time with his sister to talk about something super serious....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm
Twilight nodded. She was going to have to go ask someone about that. Maybe the ponies around here would be nice enough to point her in the direction of a few more books to learn more about this strange land. Or better yet, they could tell her about it if she asked the right pony!

He looked like something was wrong? What could possibly be wrong between her BBBFF and Cadence? Did he do something silly or was she being mean? Twilight couldn't believe either of them would do something bad in the relationship. They were meant for each other!

"What's wrong Shining?" She was all seriousness now. Twilight was worried about her big brother. "Come in and we can talk about it?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm
His sudden plan to get his sister good was working!!

He followed her in and sighed, standing near to the door as she closed it behind them.

"Well, you see..." he started, still playing the same game. "Cadence and I... Well, we are, uh...." He bit his lip.

"Well, to put it simply...." he blinked, watching his sister closely. He could tell there was worry written all over her features and he just couldn't contain himself any longer.

In a flash, his expression changed to the complete opposite. A broad grin smothered his features as he blurted out the news. "You're going to be an Aunt, Twily!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 pm
Twilight almost had a heart attack. She squealed like a little foal, hugging Shining tightly. She was going to be an aunt, and her BBFF was going to be a daddy! Oh Celestia this was exciting!

"How could you not tell me straight away Shining?" She accused, thinking he had learned his lesson with the wedding. Maybe he had and he was just playing a game? Twilight smiled big, thinking she had his game. "You just wanted me to think you were in trouble didn't you?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm
"Trust me, I wanted to tell the entire tree late last night when I found out!" he chuckled.

"And of course I did! You're my little sis! It's my job to torment you from time to time!" he teased, ruffling her mane a bit just for the giggles.

"Besides, you were the first person I told about this. I figured you should be of the first to know!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 pm
Twilight laughed, that was so like her big brother. She was happy that he'd told her first. Even happier still that she found out the very next day!

"And Princess Celestia doesn't know yet?" Twilight grinned, finally, she knew something Princess Celestia didn't. Sure, it was only for a few minutes she was sure, but it was still something that hadn't really ever happened before. The thought excited Twilight almost as much as being the first one to know about her BBBFF having a baby!

"So when is Cadence due? I can't believe she's pregnant, you two just got married!" Goodness gracious, there was so much to do! She needed to call Pinkie and throw Cadence a party, Rarity would want to know to make baby clothes. Oh Celestia, this was amazing and huge news!

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 pm
Shining laughed softly and shook his head. "No, I don't think either of the Princesses know yet, though I assume Cadence will want to tell them herself.

"As for the due date... We're not exactly sure. We only just found out." he shrugged then chuckled a bit. "Besides, this is a first for us. We're taking..." he laughed a bit at the play on words he was about to use, "... baby steps through this together."

He then paused a moment and tilted his head. "Hey, Twily.... Can you do me a rather big favor?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm
"Of course! Cadence and you two should tell everyone!" Twilight was so excited. She didn't want to tell the princesses, it wasn't her news to share, no matter how exciting.

Oh, that would make sense. Cadence couldn't be very far along, and Twilight wasn't sure how long pregnancies lasted on this island. She had heard rumors of two seasons or so though. That had to be something, right? "That makes sense." Twilight giggled at his his play on words. He was going to be a good dad. She knew it.

"Anything for you Big Brother."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:33 pm
Shining formed his words in such a way he knew would be appealing to his scholarly little sis.

"Since Cadence and I will be new to the whole parenting thing. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing a little research paper for us?" he asked, using key words he knew would spark her interest.

"Anything you can find on child rearing. I'm sure we'd get plenty of help from Princess Luna and Mo, among various other seasoned parents living in the tree, but I know you'd find all the extra things that they might not know. Especially since this is such a new place to us in particular. Their herbal remedies for colds, sore gums, and diaper rash are bound to use various different plants than we're accustomed to..." he paused briefly and smiled.

"Think you can do that for me?"

If there was anypony he could trust with such a task, it was Twilight. He knew she'd find anything and everything possible that could help them.

((*You do not have to do this yourself, Umi, it's just something fun to give Twilight to do. If anything, we can pretend and say she made an A+ on this paper and I can plug in various hints and things as we go. XD*))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 pm
"I would love to do a research paper for you!" She beamed. It was actually luck, Twilight did have one book that mentioned some of it. Yeah, it might have come through with her from Equestria, but there should still be enough in there to help them at least a little.

"When do you want it by?" She asked. It was always best to have a due date for her homework. Otherwise how would she know how she did? Twilight grinned, thinking about all the research she could do. She would have to look for something on how to be an aunt too. Oh Celestia she was going to be busy for a long time!

"I'm so happy for you BBBFF!" Twilight hugged her brother. She couldn't contain her excitement anymore.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 am
He chuckled and returned the hug. "I knew you couldn't resist." he teased then lifted a hand to tap his chin.

"Hmm... I'll give you a week. One week from today should be enough time, I think."

He'd seen his sister work through much harsher deadlines than that one, he at least gave her more than enough time to find more than enough at least.

"And you should totally stop by sometime. I'm sure Cadence would love to see you again." he chuckled.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff